Very interesting information, about transgenderism

Well in this day and age, we cannot know for sure anymore, whats cointelpro and what information is highly distorted.

I think the very idea that there is no truth and that it becomes ever harder to separate it from something that is BS has a long history that one needs to understand. For one thing, there is something that is called Postmodernism that has been discussed in this forum in great detail, which has a lot to do with this. That is just one of the things that were set into place though, to create exactly that confused state in which ever more people are made to believe that everything is relative according to once own subjective whims, emotions and thinking patterns. There is also Darwinism/Evolution that has played a big role in all of this, which is also being investigated rather thoroughly on this forum. And there is of course the recent happenings in the last couple of years in which "transgender" and various other "Gender" stuff is being pushed on pretty much every aspect of society in every country and especially the west. And of course the expose of pretty toxic thinking patterns and actions by "the left" in recent months/years. If you search for Jordan Peterson on this forum, you will get a good heads up on what happened there. So there is a lot of ground and research and history that needs to be covered and understood to really come to an idea of what is going on and if it is wise or not to go a long with what is happening or not. If you haven't done so yet, you should inform yourself about all of this, since a lot of what we are talking about is informed by this and many other branches of research.

Well in this day and age, we cannot know for sure anymore, whats cointelpro and what information is highly distorted.

Saying we cannot know something for sure is an invitation to accept anything that we think or feel is accurate, which leads us down the path to illusion. Yes, we can't know many things for sure, but we can separate out that which is closer to, or further from, what really happened.

This, for example:

neil said:
When I got to the entry about Jesus Christ being a Sirian Blue humanoid who was not crucifed but taken back to the homeworld on a mothership to continue his work

is something we can conclude is farther from what really happened. We can analyze the rest of the information from that source in a similar way and from there start to assign a level of credibility to the material overall.

My experience with this ES group was way deeper then just reading the material and finding certain parts interesting. If you stay on that level, no problem. I learned a tremendous amount from that experience and its opened my eyes to many things. The 2 hooks that caught me where my conviction, benevolent ET's are here to help and her seemingly advanced knowledge. I don't see ES any differently now then other New Age groups where people get sucked into a fantasy.

Speaking of paranoia.... It seems to me that group was a breeding ground for paranoia. The hook there was "we are starseeds and lightworkers on a mission" and because we are doing this work with Lisa and the Guardians we're going to be attacked (by Neg. A's). The result was people reported being under attack constantly. A lot of this "attacking" was likely self created in peoples minds and it meant you where part of the group. I asked myself once, why would I wan't to be in a group where I'm constantly attacked?

I found a lot of answers here (on the forum) about what was going on with the ES group. I mentioned earlier of Lisa being a practioner of white magic. This article was very insightful to understand the pit falls of practicing ritual magic, white or black. Majick and Ritual as a False System of Esoteric Work

I mentioned earlier as well, the massive amount of material Lisa produces and I don't think she's capable of producing this on her own.

Thank you for the insight! Speaking about attacks. When i started to read the wave material, before i fell asleep i would get massive sleep paralysis attacks. And ufo abduction flashes. For days at ends. This kinda freaked me out... but i kept reading it. Not sure what and why exactly. Since the energetic synthesis forum is closed, we outsiders who read the material do not know whats going on there. Thank you for mentioning it.

Saying we cannot know something for sure is an invitation to accept anything that we think or feel is accurate, which leads us down the path to illusion. Yes, we can't know many things for sure, but we can separate out that which is closer to, or further from, what really happened.

This, for example:

is something we can conclude is farther from what really happened. We can analyze the rest of the information from that source in a similar way and from there start to assign a level of credibility to the material overall.

Haha, this for sure raises question marks. I think with a good set of intuition and knowledge we can train ourself to spot any fake or distorted information. I surely do not accept anything as fact. How credible it may sound. I always ask my self if its factual.

I will not watch 'possession movies'. it really scares me. Knowing that evil spirits can and do take over - really gives me the chills and willies! I am reading the Virgin and the Girl Fixer now. Terrifying. completely terrifying.

My thing is, Father Gerald! Wow! His experience! boiled down to boys and girls and birds!
Father Gerald said -

"I suppose basically I was like that once minus the experience. I mean: of course, I realized about eighteen or nineteen that there was a very powerful thing called sex. But"-he stopped and looked out over the tulip beds-"it was always something I knew about. In my mind. With concepts. In myself, I felt there was this mighty urge. Never gave it any leeway. Once a girl tried to kiss me on the lips. I was frightened by the-uh the-"
He fumbled for the right word but couldn't find it.
"look. Something told me if I let it go inside in me, it would rule me."
Then triumphantly and raising his voice: "The rawness! That's it. The kiss felt raw."
"And dirty for you?" "No. Lovely raw. But too lovely. Kind of tumultuously lovely. Only I couldn't handle that tumult, I knew." We turned around to stroll back toward the house.
"Well, anyway, Gerald, what difference did the exorcism make to all this?" (<--Father Malachi Martin)

THE VIRGIN AND THE GIRL-FIXER 181
He stood facing the windows, his face and eyes bright and clear. "In a nutshell, Malachi. ./\.s I now understand it since the exorcism, when two people-a man and a woman-love each other, are making love, I now understand they are reproducing God's love and God's life. Sound's banal. And it sounds trite. Even sounds evasive and vague and feathery. But that's it. Either that, or here you have two more or less highly developed animals copulating-rutting, whatever you want to call it-and the ending is just sweet sweat, a few illusions, perhaps, and then a let's-get-back-to-normal-existence sort of thing. Do-or-die. Now-or-never. Go bust in the effort. Anything you like. Could even learn from kangaroos, if that were the way with it." He turned his head in a comical way and said: "Ever see two kangaroos courting and copulating? I did. In a documentary. Extraordinary. Extraordinary." He shook his head.
"Well, apart from any practical significance that might have for you now, Gerald, you being celibate and all that . . ." "And with a few more months to live," he said gently but not testily, as if to make quite clear he took into account the deadline of his life.
"Okay. Apart from that, maybe we'll get back to that subject. But explain something to me. Isn't there an in-between stage? I mean: men and women aren't just animals. But neither are they performing an act of worship of God. Or are they? Is that what you're saying?"
"Aaaah! The good-and-natural-act business." He was mimicking someone I did not know, probably some professor of his seminary days. "Well." This last word was said with sardonic emphasis. "As I now understand us men and women, we go through this world finding our way through facts and facts and more facts. Mountains of facts. But no matter what we do or get to know, all the time we are experiencing spirit. God's spirit.<SNIP>

183 THE PRICE

"You remember the Girl-Fixer, and my struggle with it. You remember'?" The crux of that struggle between Gerald and the evil spirit possessing Richard/Rita had concerned the meaning of love and of loving. "Well," he continued, "on the plateau of love-and I don't mean the climax of an act of love only, but the plateau of love itself-man and WOInan are both caught up in a dynamic of love. No past. No standing still. No anticipation. No then, now, and next. Just the black velvet across which all stars flash. No oblivion. All ..."
"But, Gerald, God-where's God in all this? You started off talking about God, as if the lovers were locked into an intuitive sharing of God's life."
He heeled around and said almost fiercely: "That's God! That's what God is like." He turned away again, as if looking for inspiration. "God's no static and immutable quantum, as we understand those words. That's the God in books. But-an eternal dynamic, always becoming, without having begun, without going to an end. Becoming without changing. No then. No now. No next." As he turned and started to walk back toward the house, I fell into step with him.
"But there are two in our case. Man and woman."
"Ah," he said, tossing his head backward in a slight gesture, "that's the condition we're in. And that's the price." "The price?" "Yes, the price. In order to have that participation in God's being,
the two must reproduce God's oneness. Must love. Truly love. You can't fake it." "But what part-if you can speak like that-of God does a man reproduce and what part does a woman reproduce?" "None. By himself and by herself. Or in himself or in herself. None. Nothing that is physical. Only in love and lOVing."<SNIP>

184 THE CASES
"Only of the spirit."
"And Masculine also?"
"Right. A bird doesn't fly because it has wings. It has wings because it flies. A Man isn't masculine because he has a penis and scrotum, nor a Woman feminine because she has vagina and womb and estrogen or whatever. They have all that-if they have it-because she's feminine and he's masculine. Even if they lack some or all of those things, they are still masculine and feminine."
<snip>

I am now just learning that more sacrifice is in order for my life.
I did not know i had to chose boy or girl before being born.
I am fully committed to this team on birth! (Being male is not a problem for me and my Mom is Catholic Irish, so i have manners.)/bonk

Reading the above clarifies my heart and soul, what i think i want --; I dont know anything better than what i am repeating in a 7yr cycle.(drink beer lose girlfriend and job, move, repeat)
Praying to my great ancestors of the good life, i can actually see a better life, now that i have read this chapter.
Like a combination, each tumbler falls into place - the lock is opened and the student understands.
I am looking for what Father Gerald calls 'full-togetherness" -Wow! this is a great great, absolutely amazing understanding.

<SNIP>
There was one last question I wanted to ask him, about Jesus. But he spoke before I did: "Of course, I have regrets. I would be a liar if I said otherwise. The regrets I have are for the intuitions I never had. Any man or woman I've ever known who really loved, all told me that in really loving, the physical was a couch or bed for a flight of intuitions. He no longer felt himself merely in her or near her. She no longer felt herself merely around hin1 or near him. It went beyond that into-what's this one woman said?-uh-an 'allness' she said. Or, as one man said to me, 'full togetherness.' He meant: with himself, with his wife, with God, with earth, with life."

I have been looking for that 'raw' with women drugs and life, and i am not winning. No body likes a 50yr old college kid.
Angie gave me that kiss when i was 18- and for me- Father Gerald's description - a kiss i did have when i was a kid. terrifying.
I had kissed Angie back at that same moment. Electrifying , the here the then the now all at once in a kiss! i have been looking for that kiss ever since! yeah , facebook and all that- the reunioun of us wont happen this lifetime. She did tell me that kiss scared her away from me because she felt it too. it really is indescribable, -
Father Gerald said he knew too, tumultuous-

thanks for the link to the book, I actually understand myself tremendously better`

Forum, Miss Laura, Mr Ark, chateau crew- I am in your debt.
I want to thank everyone here for all of your time and efforts!

I was speed reading so many things that it appears I did a slight amount of confabulation regarding the mothership scenario, although it is slight. The "official story" is that the Sirian guardians helped Jesus ascend out of Earth through some kind of stargate. In case this turns into some type of channel watch thread, I've posted the relevant page below.
Jesus Christ is a Sirian Blue Human from the future that came to change the 3rd dimensional Timelines and bring the Essenes, Christos Templars and Law of One Ascension knowledge and its consciousness technology back to planet earth. This mission was in response to the DNA damage the planet and humanity had most recently suffered after the Luciferian Rebellion, and then the after the Sumerian-Egypt Invasion, which was the final destruction of the Mother Staff principle in the earth core.

His group mission under the direction of the High Lyran-Sirian council was to work with the future earth 5D Tara multi-dimensional Templar crew called the Azurites, organized by the RA Confederacy. As a team they were working with repairing the planetary architecture, doing Soul Retrieval from the Lemurian Holocaust and Atlantian Cataclysm, preparing the Ley Lines, Planetary Grid Network and Planetary Gates to help align for the ending Ascension Cycle in 2012.

Guardian Yeshua came to the earth plane with his genetic equal Wife, Mary Sophia holding the Staff and with a large Sirian ground crew. Underground portals were used for Egypt Melchizedek Initiations for Ascension out of Stargates, as well as in Amarna where Akhenaton had left information for them in the area. This Amarna portal was accessed to hide Law of One and Guardian Founder Races technology in Ireland and the UK. The mission was partially successful, they could not recover Blue Ray Staff and Mother Principle Force for the Earth Core. The 5D Blue Flame Staff alignment was destroyed in the Stonehenge DNA Fire Letters code scrambling, that was a result of the Sumerian-Egypt Invasion. Yeshua was not crucified and ascended out with Guardian support. The group was partially successful in their mission, and many other Christos consciousness family have been on the earth since then to prepare for the return of the Krystal Star on the earth. The Krystal Star returned with a planetary hosting change in January 2013.[1]

See the Ages of Humanity.

Orion Dracos Retaliate
The Orion Group Draconians retaliated by distorting all the Law of One teachings he left on the earth through their Satanic stronghold in Rome, the Vatican.

The inner Christ potential of humanity was crucified through the NAA promotion of spreading belief systems of salvation in the parameter of violent religions that require worship of blood or human sacrifice. The inner violence of one's crucifixion was projected through the belief systems that shaped the violent religions. These violent religions were created by the invading parasites of the NAA, and were used to spread the ideology of blood sacrifice and human sacrifice as acts of spiritual devotion and piety. The people who died violently at the hand of another were called Martyrs or Saints, and this archetype was given as role models for humans to die violent deaths in the name or purposes of God. The purpose of martyrdom is binding and servitude to the astral realms of NAA control. This area of the Astral Plane is called the False Ascension Matrix or FAM. The Cross and its NAA religious theology were borne upon a spiritually crucified humanity that had forgotten their past, forgotten how to access their spiritual consciousness and forgot their true star origins. Through wiping clean humanities DNA memories with this intentional amnesia of Mind Control agenda, violent world religions with deceptive doublespeak were promoted to spread aggressively on the earth. These would be the core belief systems that would be shaped culturally into the collective world-scape forming the foundation of the anti-human value systems that influence cultures, society and governments today. Through the NAA's made up time tables of written history, destroying most Atlantian artifacts and the crucifying of humankind through Jesus Christ tortuous death, violent world religions could be promoted and spread. These violent religions make continual justifications for the necessity of human and blood sacrifice as Gods will for the sins of humankind.[2]

Solomon Shield, Temple Mount
Patriarchal lines descended from the ancient Maji bloodlines of the human known as Guardian Yeshua (or Christos) are called the House of David. The House of David rises again guided by Krystal Star to rehabilitate and unite all of the King David/King Solomon blood lines through the Solomon Shield in order to bring divine grace and holiness into the males, transforming them from the False King of Tyranny to Benevolent Kings. As the True King returns to his benevolent power on earth, he applies his 14 D Golden Rod, made from the Golden Shields of Solomon, to anchor the embodiment of the Heavenly Father Arc Diamond Heart through him. This anchor protects the earth, as the Compassionate action of the Holy Heavenly Father Arc, and seals those areas weakened from the misuse of power, from the False King of Tyranny, the NAA that promotes continual militarization of the planet in war, killing and destruction. Planetary grid work where the protection of Benevolent Kings is desired, areas where the domination and abuse of male power is blatant, call for the Solomon Shield. When working with the Golden Eagle Grid, Militarization, or personal male issues, one may desire to call upon the Solomon Shield as the companion to heal inner and outer male energies into energetic balance. The embodied Rod in the male principle has upgraded from 2D orange frequency to 14D golden frequency, during this Ascension Cycle. (Base Tone).[3]

Reclamation of Christos Mission
For those of us connected to the reclamation of the Christos mission, the timelines involving Guardian Akhenaton and Guardian Yeshua are extremely important to the fulfillment of the Covenant of Paliador and maintaining the aurora timeline continuum that represents planetary ascension and human freedom. Thus, the psychological and spiritual warfare directed to towards the Christos mission is an all-out divide and conquer strategy to destroy Guardian team members’ timeline projects that are directed through the current Paliadorian Crystal Core Activations. When we reclaim the organic architecture in the entire planetary body’s diamond sun template, the NAA lose territorial control as the timelines shift. This gradually destroys their Artificial Machinery and AI version of timelines, reducing those in which they remain in control over in the earth.

The ongoing strategy of the NAA is to implant thousands of people on the earth with artificial technology that inserts false identities with false memories, related to Obviously, this is a psychological warfare agenda using assorted artificial technology to gain control over the ascension timelines, going back to the critical events that happened in these historical timeline trigger events connected to the Guardian Christos mission.

Therefore, for those of us dedicated to the Christos mission, careful Discernment and heightened awareness is required to not allow personal weakness or emotional vulnerabilities to be exploited to destroy progress and be used for dark manipulation.[4]
My interpretation is that the only thing that might be accurate in the 1st part is that "Jesus Christ" probably did agree to undertake some kind of mission in order to try and undo the fallen nature of humanity. After he died, he may have moved to a different part of 5D through a special portal quite different from what ordinary humans would use. The rest of it is blah, blah, bullshit word salad. The second section is mostly true, and I suspect that is because it is actually the Orion group that is providing this information. Third section about Solomon is total word salad to fill your mind with lies and meaningless trivialities to vector one into a wild goose chase after the mild admission of truth in the previous section. In the last section, 4D STS seems to be playing at telling us how to defeat them without actually saying anything. There is some truth in there, but nothing actionable. In fact, this very source seems to be implanting people with false identities regarding "these Akhenaton and Yeshua timelines in order to confuse, derail and ensnare people in artificially implanted timeline histories." Talk about controlled opposition...
SummerLite said:
LR took over the post of Asheanna Deane. Ash was a failure and her material to complicated for many to follow. Lisa is the new, improved model, full of light and compassion, advanced hidden knowledge and so user friendly.
I didn't know she had any relation to Anna Hayes. Although I never looked at that material very deeply, it did have that quality of being "derived from non-human sources known for stark accuracy, when convenient," as the Cassiopaeans put it. Renee's cosmology does seem a bit reminiscent of Hayes.

This prayer from her Krystal Aegis site also triggered my suspicious mind regarding esoteric matters...
Stated Outloud:

I, _________________Choose fully the Authority of God’s Laws and that which Serves the Light of Truth. I commit to my healing and Request Guardian Intercession on my behalf to restore the correct proportions of my manifestation body to the Eternal Perpetual Supply of the God Source. I am God, I am Sovereign and I am Free!

I promise to fully participate in my relationship to healing my body and commit to the processes set forth in partnership with God Source and Guardian Alignment through the Krystal Aegis sponsorship.

I state my Intention of Self Sovereignty through the Unity Vow as a handshake which allows God Source and its Krystal Guardians to surround and protect me.

The Group Unity Vow Decree

Defender Warriors of Truth, Sovereignty, Liberation. Guardian races Serving the One.

From Across All the Multiverse I Call Upon You to Join me Now. My Unification Principle is demonstrated in the waves of Omni Love - I Sound my Heart Note to You Now.

My Template Updated, Individually and Collectively, Renewed and Forever Perpetuated in the Eternally Sustained Light. My body and being is consecrated and dedicated to the Purposes of One, and I endeavor to be the Knower of God to then be the Way Shower of God. Sustain me in the Eternal Power of my Original God Consecration.

I have asked for Intervention in order to hold my highest purposes in Service to the One Light, The Living Light Code. My Intention is Unification - The Cosmic Christ Principle - as an Energetic Reality, Here and Now.

I request this handshake to fortify my spiritual links through the Universal Cosmic Triad, and into The Core of One, the Zero Point God Matrix, that which is the source of my genesis. With deep reverence for all of Life, Dear God, Breathe your Life Codes into my created form. I set my intention now to Remember what I AM, fully completely and totally.

I am ready to go beyond the fear and shadow to fulfill God’s plan on Earth and Beyond. I State my Mutual Purpose as One, Please Resurrect my body and being into the organic patterns of the One Organic Living Light Now.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

And so It is. Lovingly Decreed.
One thing I liked about the Cassiopaean prayers is that it appeals directly to the mind of the universe in a sort of scientifically neutral way, allowing the universe to decide how it will organize it's intermediaries to respond to you, without being married to one particular group or theological identity to act as the savior. The Krystal Aegis prayer sounds pretty good except for one detail which stuck in my mind: the identity and polarity of these "Guardian Races" seems rather important, especially since they seem to be what is being channeled to generate this material, which I find of ambiguous quality. Who are they and why do I need them to make intercession with God for me? Does calling on such beings constitute an invitation for them to possess one's consciousness into service of whatever their version of God is? Since 4D STS is a part of God and they are trying to absorb all conscious energy in creation unto themselves to become the ultimate STS God, I can see this clause being interpreted as some kind of "fine print" by 4D STS stating that you are making yourself available to be absorbed by their hierarchy. If so, that's a pretty sneaky way to possess somebody. Or, would the intent to find the God source be powerful enough to bypass any potential STS Guardians? The most likely scenario in my mind is that it would create some kind of power struggle to test the purity of the petitioner's will with a certain level of purity being sufficient to override any STS undercurrents hidden in the prayer, but it made me suspicious enough that I decided I didn't really like it.

So, there are the gay type people who have traits, then there are people who are older, and curious, they and so they engage, and another type could be a prostitute type, and then the 'I don't remember, I was drunk' types... ect. And then all these types are consolidated in a industrial political empowerment movement, and what was once scorned and fringe, is now setting the trend. And we are fascinated because we see how the misfit/fringe/underdog types can - with the organizing power of the mass media - be put center stage culturally, turned into a political body, and exalted.

So, maybe homosexuality is something to look at while something bigger is happening. And so, homosexuality and transgenderism could be a population control agenda.

If people just had their relationships and were discreet, like everyone else - there is no issue. But it is made into an issue. And so it is a phenomenon that is intended to draw attention. So, while homosexuality is boosted in the population, it must simultaneously be controversial - because at some point they'll want to boost breeding - reversing the trend.

So, my observation about certain kinds of people seem trivial when taken in a larger context. You could say: 'gay people are ugly, and that's why they are gay.' But any kind of observations about gays in all the instances, aren't why it is and issue. It must be to tailor the population and it isn't about individual cases, but cultural effect. Maybe?

So, maybe homosexuality is something to look at while something bigger is happening. And so, homosexuality and transgenderism could be a population control agenda.

Hungarian multi-billionaire, George Soros owns 'Open Society Foundations' and he supports the current LGBTI trend. It is also said that he can make or break a country by the way he trades it's currency, so in that respect I imagine he has a huge impact on policy makers.

LGBTI
The Open Society Foundations seek to combat discrimination by empowering lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and intersex communities to promote and defend their human rights.

And a clue as to why he does what he does at 2:10

"I am basically there to make money. I cannot and do not look at the social consequences of what I do."

Since there is more money in conflict than there is in peace it would seem to suit his agenda to manufacture conflict.

Who are they and why do I need them to make intercession with God for me? Does calling on such beings constitute an invitation for them to possess one's consciousness into service of whatever their version of God is? Since 4D STS is a part of God and they are trying to absorb all conscious energy in creation unto themselves to become the ultimate STS God, I can see this clause being interpreted as some kind of "fine print" by 4D STS stating that you are making yourself available to be absorbed by their hierarchy.

Yup, if I was a betting man I would put my money on clever deception purposed towards subsummation. Any time there's a set up for a 'necessary intermediary,' even in a religious pretext like the Catholic Church, there's the hallmarks of STS power consolidation underwriting it. Or so it appears.
Or, would the intent to find the God source be powerful enough to bypass any potential STS Guardians? The most likely scenario in my mind is that it would create some kind of power struggle to test the purity of the petitioner's will with a certain level of purity being sufficient to override any STS undercurrents

Or maybe the test is really about seeing through the deception. Knowledge protects.

Neil, I really appreciate your looking at this material and giving your insights. Really! We can agree, there is truth here and complicated distraction. Your spot on about the supposed need for calling on an intermediary for contact with God. Here is perhaps the key point. The "little" detail that sets a person up, opens the doors to what?

I went back and had a look at some material on the ES site again, its been years. I think its impressive actually in its shear volume and Lisa speaks with an in depth knowledge of whats happening on the planet, with people and there is truth.

Reflecting on this body of work, it occurred to me how terribly complicated it all is. In contrast, what we do here is simple, not easy but simple in a way. LR has her "high" teachings for personal evolution and I didn't learn anything of value there, at least in the claims made. But, I have grown a lot since coming here. We little 3d people make better progress with simple truths I think. Maybe thats a clue.....

Being so suspicious as I am, concerning this material, I think the complication and volume of information is there to impress and pull people in. It did me. I've pointed out several examples where free will choice is ignored and this is STS activity. For all its lofty, divine, light filled talk, in practice it comes down to STS. Sorry Lisa. I've never met her in person and one can hide behind a computer easily enough but she always seemed like a carrying, kind and sincere person. So I wonder if she is also being deceived.

Off topic of transgenderism . But I think we can agree, this is being pushed by 4d STS as well, a human misery program. Lisa got it right.
A few quotes on white magic, the template for the meditations.

white magick could be said to be "selfish" in the sense that it uses magick for the purposes of developing the spirituality of the practitioner. White magick is NOT the use of magick for helping other people, though there certainly are authors who present things this way.

It is in answering the question about magick and ritual as shortcuts that one arrives at the idea that white magick may in fact be more insidious, deceptive, and dangerous than black magick. Black magick is obvious. It is, perhaps paradoxically and ironically, honest in its definition and goals. Most people can look at black magick and see that it is intended for ill gain and harmful intentions. Any who decide to walk down the black path know ahead of time the earthly treasures that await, and ultimately, the price to be paid, though the black magickian is often tricked into believing that the price can be dodged if one has enough power. But white magick is promulgated as a system of enlightenment, a system of spiritual vitality and growth. It is taught as a method of developing one's relationship with one's soul. In fact, white magick is a ritualistic shortcut. Practitioners of the white path believe that their system is a shortcut to spirit, but in fact it is a shortcut to STS oblivion. The rest of this essay will be devoted to arguing this most important point

wow, no one has touched the subject , the kiss. (men say 'All-Togetherness')(women say:allaroundme)
in AA Meetings we say to each other keep it simple stupid! /kiss-bonk

I will not watch 'possession movies'. it really scares me. Knowing that evil spirits can and do take over - really gives me the chills and willies! I am reading the Virgin and the Girl Fixer now. Terrifying. completely terrifying.

My thing is, Father Gerald! Wow! His experience! boiled down to boys and girls and birds!
Father Gerald said -

"I suppose basically I was like that once minus the experience. I mean: of course, I realized about eighteen or nineteen that there was a very powerful thing called sex. But"-he stopped and looked out over the tulip beds-"it was always something I knew about. In my mind. With concepts. In myself, I felt there was this mighty urge. Never gave it any leeway. Once a girl tried to kiss me on the lips. I was frightened by the-uh the-"
He fumbled for the right word but couldn't find it.
"look. Something told me if I let it go inside in me, it would rule me."
Then triumphantly and raising his voice: "The rawness! That's it. The kiss felt raw."
"And dirty for you?" "No. Lovely raw. But too lovely. Kind of tumultuously lovely. Only I couldn't handle that tumult, I knew." We turned around to stroll back toward the house.
"Well, anyway, Gerald, what difference did the exorcism make to all this?" (<--Father Malachi Martin)

THE VIRGIN AND THE GIRL-FIXER 181
He stood facing the windows, his face and eyes bright and clear. "In a nutshell, Malachi. ./\.s I now understand it since the exorcism, when two people-a man and a woman-love each other, are making love, I now understand they are reproducing God's love and God's life. Sound's banal. And it sounds trite. Even sounds evasive and vague and feathery. But that's it. Either that, or here you have two more or less highly developed animals copulating-rutting, whatever you want to call it-and the ending is just sweet sweat, a few illusions, perhaps, and then a let's-get-back-to-normal-existence sort of thing. Do-or-die. Now-or-never. Go bust in the effort. Anything you like. Could even learn from kangaroos, if that were the way with it." He turned his head in a comical way and said: "Ever see two kangaroos courting and copulating? I did. In a documentary. Extraordinary. Extraordinary." He shook his head.
"Well, apart from any practical significance that might have for you now, Gerald, you being celibate and all that . . ." "And with a few more months to live," he said gently but not testily, as if to make quite clear he took into account the deadline of his life.
"Okay. Apart from that, maybe we'll get back to that subject. But explain something to me. Isn't there an in-between stage? I mean: men and women aren't just animals. But neither are they performing an act of worship of God. Or are they? Is that what you're saying?"
"Aaaah! The good-and-natural-act business." He was mimicking someone I did not know, probably some professor of his seminary days. "Well." This last word was said with sardonic emphasis. "As I now understand us men and women, we go through this world finding our way through facts and facts and more facts. Mountains of facts. But no matter what we do or get to know, all the time we are experiencing spirit. God's spirit.<SNIP>

183 THE PRICE

"You remember the Girl-Fixer, and my struggle with it. You remember'?" The crux of that struggle between Gerald and the evil spirit possessing Richard/Rita had concerned the meaning of love and of loving. "Well," he continued, "on the plateau of love-and I don't mean the climax of an act of love only, but the plateau of love itself-man and WOInan are both caught up in a dynamic of love. No past. No standing still. No anticipation. No then, now, and next. Just the black velvet across which all stars flash. No oblivion. All ..."
"But, Gerald, God-where's God in all this? You started off talking about God, as if the lovers were locked into an intuitive sharing of God's life."
He heeled around and said almost fiercely: "That's God! That's what God is like." He turned away again, as if looking for inspiration. "God's no static and immutable quantum, as we understand those words. That's the God in books. But-an eternal dynamic, always becoming, without having begun, without going to an end. Becoming without changing. No then. No now. No next." As he turned and started to walk back toward the house, I fell into step with him.
"But there are two in our case. Man and woman."
"Ah," he said, tossing his head backward in a slight gesture, "that's the condition we're in. And that's the price." "The price?" "Yes, the price. In order to have that participation in God's being,
the two must reproduce God's oneness. Must love. Truly love. You can't fake it." "But what part-if you can speak like that-of God does a man reproduce and what part does a woman reproduce?" "None. By himself and by herself. Or in himself or in herself. None. Nothing that is physical. Only in love and lOVing."<SNIP>

184 THE CASES
"Only of the spirit."
"And Masculine also?"
"Right. A bird doesn't fly because it has wings. It has wings because it flies. A Man isn't masculine because he has a penis and scrotum, nor a Woman feminine because she has vagina and womb and estrogen or whatever. They have all that-if they have it-because she's feminine and he's masculine. Even if they lack some or all of those things, they are still masculine and feminine."
<snip>

I am now just learning that more sacrifice is in order for my life.
I did not know i had to chose boy or girl before being born.
I am fully committed to this team on birth! (Being male is not a problem for me and my Mom is Catholic Irish, so i have manners.)/bonk

Reading the above clarifies my heart and soul, what i think i want --; I dont know anything better than what i am repeating in a 7yr cycle.(drink beer lose girlfriend and job, move, repeat)
Praying to my great ancestors of the good life, i can actually see a better life, now that i have read this chapter.
Like a combination, each tumbler falls into place - the lock is opened and the student understands.
I am looking for what Father Gerald calls 'full-togetherness" -Wow! this is a great great, absolutely amazing understanding.

<SNIP>
There was one last question I wanted to ask him, about Jesus. But he spoke before I did: "Of course, I have regrets. I would be a liar if I said otherwise. The regrets I have are for the intuitions I never had. Any man or woman I've ever known who really loved, all told me that in really loving, the physical was a couch or bed for a flight of intuitions. He no longer felt himself merely in her or near her. She no longer felt herself merely around hin1 or near him. It went beyond that into-what's this one woman said?-uh-an 'allness' she said. Or, as one man said to me, 'full togetherness.' He meant: with himself, with his wife, with God, with earth, with life."

I have been looking for that 'raw' with women drugs and life, and i am not winning. No body likes a 50yr old college kid.
Angie gave me that kiss when i was 18- and for me- Father Gerald's description - a kiss i did have when i was a kid. terrifying.
I had kissed Angie back at that same moment. Electrifying , the here the then the now all at once in a kiss! i have been looking for that kiss ever since! yeah , facebook and all that- the reunioun of us wont happen this lifetime. She did tell me that kiss scared her away from me because she felt it too. it really is indescribable, -
Father Gerald said he knew too, tumultuous-

thanks for the link to the book, I actually understand myself tremendously better`

Forum, Miss Laura, Mr Ark, chateau crew- I am in your debt.
I want to thank everyone here for all of your time and efforts!

I think the most interesting part of that chapter is a bit further, where the life story of R/R is told. The description of how he at an early age had several cathartic experiences in nature and ‘heard the wind speak to him’. And how he later finally accepted the offer and surrendered.

Also, the things that ‘The Girl Fixer’ tells during the exorcism are worth noting. So, do read on...it gets even more interesting, but also scarier!

Where can I find these prayers?

I presume that Neil is referring to the Prayer of the Soul from the Eiriu Eolas meditation system:

Oh Divine Cosmic Mind
Holy Awareness in All Creation
Carried in the heart
Ruler of the mind
Saviour of the Soul
Live in me today
Be my Daily Bread
As I give bread to others
Help me grow in knowledge
Of All Creation
Clear my eyes
That I may see