Vincent Bridges, Jay Weidner and Gang - Web Pathology

Colleen Johnston and Vincent Bridges Trash Laura and cassiopaea

Heh i love how this forum is a lab in addition to a classroom, get to see all the theories in action, sotospeak. :-)

Mareiki said:
But the point is:

Laura is even worse then a psychopate. She is a vampire.
She sucks energy from all the people that connect to her. That makes hear definitly a psychopat as Gunberg describes.................look at pictures of hers: overweithed, slumby, even her children are overweithed.
They suck and suck all of them because they cannot do otherwise..........they do exactly as mommy does.
besides she has 100'dreds of kilo's knowledge in her brain, body and blood.
Of course they eat the american way: prefabd food that is obvious. She has no time to cook like the French do!!!
She must read, research, networking as she is choosen to do the job of saving the world.

My God what a mess!
This is really my last post.
Spending my time on this forum is really boring.
laura is so predictable in her answers . She makes me laugh.
Predictable is exactly it: each and everyone of these types that arrive here, or that lurk about on the myriads of foodfight forums on the net, are exactly the same. They are predictable right down to the ad hominem attacks that they must resort to when they have nothing constructive, positive, or even intelligent to say in response to facts and true knowledge.

Anyway, where was I? Oh, yes... ad hominem...
1) appealing to feelings or prejudices rather than intellect
2) A fallacy that attacks the person rather than dealing with the real issue in dispute.
3) attacking your opponent personally rather than her/his argument. Ad hominem is fallacious argumentation.
4) an argument "against the man" or person. This is a device employed to attack not the issues but rather the one you are arguing with, especially on a personal level or basis. It is usually employed by those whose arguments are weak.
5) when people can't find fault with an argument, they sometimes attack the arguer, substituting irrelevant assertions about that person's character for an analysis of the argument itself.

That has always been the approach of our attackers as salleles has also noted above. (By the way, salleles, I edited your post because we don't give Vinnie any google link support by links from our sites, and we still honor my agreement to protect "Frank's" privacy as he requested of me.)

EsoQuest said:
What happened? It's as if there's a before/after effect that turned this person into an "enemy" of these discussions. From the last post, there is a clear desire to hurt and strike out that I cannot explain just from the discussion here (at least in terms of any psychology of normalcy).
It's the same old same old... The incredible deception of the psychological deviant. And its oh, so predictable. Just scratch them a tiny bit and the whole mask drops. Lobaczewski described it:

Carriers of this anomaly are hypersensitive and distrustful, but they pay little attention to the feelings of others, tend to assume extreme positions, and are eager to retaliate for minor offenses.

and

When they become wrapped up in situations of serious stress, however, the schizoid's failings cause them to collapse easily. The capacity for thought is thereupon characteristically stifled, and frequently the schizoids fall into reactive psychotic states so similar in appearance to schizophrenia that they lead to misdiagnoses.
Mareiki has demonstrated the accuracy of the description to a "T".

And yes, you are right, the main target seems to try to make us SHUT UP talking about psychopathy, ponerology, Organic Portals, etc.

In fact, you might want to take a look at this Threat Letter we received which I scanned and published on the website along with some entertaining commentarly: http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/deaththreats.htm

You will see from this that it is apparent that the subjects of psychopathy and OPs are the ones that MUST be suppressed and it is to that end that much of the entire campaign of hate and defamation is addressed. It seems logical to me that the ones who would most want to suppress that knowledge would be psychopaths and OPs themselves, though I rather think that the latter are not really conscious of this but are merely tools.

Interestingly, it was in response to the truly incomprehensible behaviors of Bridges, Weidner, and associates, that we undertook the research project that covered psychopathy and eventually led to the idea of Organic Portals. So, their very behavior provokes questions, and they try to set up paramoralistic control systems designed to suppress the very study that exposes them for what they are: deviant humanoids.

Quite a game, eh?

Laura said:
By the way, salleles, I edited your post because we don't give Vinnie any google link support by links from our sites.
No problem Laura, I should have done it myself.

salleles said:
No problem Laura, I should have done it myself.
About the links, yes... we want to be able to give them so that people can go and read, but that can be done without helping raise their google ranks. About "Frank," you couldn't have known that such an agreement exists. Frank is quite interested in NOT being publicly discussed by anyone, most especially Bridges who bandys his name about freely as though they are the best of pals. Believe me, it ain't so. But again, because of an agreement I intend to honor, my hands are tied on that issue too.

mareiki said:
She sucks energy from all the people that connect to her. [...]look at pictures of hers: overweithed, slumby, even her children are overweithed.
They suck and suck all of them because they cannot do otherwise..........they do exactly as mommy does.
Of course they eat the american way: prefabd food that is obvious. She has no time to cook like the French do!!!

Thank you for proving that you, in fact, lack any semblance of a soul. I suppose you blame Laura for this despicable outburst.

Good riddance.

mareiki said:
If so then she really picked a bad country to move to given the use of garlic in the cuisine there.

This also explains the bite marks in the Ponerology book that I just received.

Are you saying Ark is not Polish but Transylvanian?

She sucks energy from all the people that connect to her. That makes hear definitly a psychopat as Gunberg describes.................look at pictures of hers: overweithed, slumby, even her children are overweithed.
She must read, research, networking as she is choosen to do the job of saving the world.
I suppose you are the exception to the rule that all Dutch are civilized people. Have you forgotten that you are a mother? Is this the example you want to set with respect to your children?

My God what a mess!
Spending my time on this forum is really boring.
Maybe for you. I find this forum to be one of most un-boring places I know. Constantly challenging beliefs I have.

laura is so predictable in her answers . She makes me laugh.
I dont care whatever she, you , he, they, nous, vous, je, te, il et elle think of me.
have good time salleles here in this creepy, arky place and try to make that report!

see you on Noah's Ark! LOL

Sincerely
mareiki
It really concerns me that you spew insults at Laura and use the word sincerely and LOL in the same post. Sincerity and laughter seem so out of place in your last few posts.

Dominique.

I wonder what would've happened if a native american had a vision of ghostly sheet-white pale-faced beings, coming ashore from the sea, bringing pestilence and war with them, and tried to share that vision with his villagers. That their lives were about to change irrevocably, forever. What would they have said, I wonder? Maybe the other villagers would've laughed at him or her too? Too strange, too fantastic, too outside the normal experiences of life. Yes, you could imagine such a thing, but to believe it to be true, that would've had to have been a stretch. And belief you would have to have, as there would've been no way to prove it.

Maybe if the pale-faced beings were initially friendly? Maybe the villagers would've said, oh, you're just being an alarmist, look see, there's nothing to pay attention to. They're our friends, see?

I hope that this topic and it's thread does not get deleted. It serves as an invaluable learning aid for all that Laura, Ark and so many others have been talking about; OP's psychopaths, schizoids, etc.

Vulcan59 said:
I hope that this topic and it's thread does not get deleted. It serves as an invaluable learning aid for all that Laura, Ark and so many others have been talking about; OP's psychopaths, schizoids, etc.
Oh, no, we have no intention of deleting this thread! It is, as you say, an invaluable lesson about exactly the type of people that attack us and what their attacks consist of.

Mareiki said:
It is always amusing to see such nonsense because, of course, people who know us know that it is all lies and BS. I mean, it is even absurd! Where would we even buy "prefbd" (sic) food in France and how could this woman possibly know how I cook or don't cook?

And yes, like many women who have had five babies and are middle aged, I'm over my "fighting weight." But that's typical and fairly normal. Geeze, ALL the Muslim women I see around here are HUGE but then, they don't eat the standard French diet either...

As for my the truly soulless attack on my children above, however, I do feel moved to say something. Anybody can have a look at them by visiting my personal website here: http://laura-knight-jadczyk.com/ and looking at all my photo albums. Or, they can have a quick look here:
http://www.myspace.com/laura_knight_jadczyk

Notice that they aren't "overweithed." (sic) My daughters are all beautiful and just right for their ages. Indeed, my son is a big guy, lots of muscle, and very much into martial arts. His Aikido master said that he is a "fantastic athlete."

Finally, fact is, I have ALWAYS cooked "the French way," though I didn't know it when I was growing up. But that is because my grandmother was the main cook in our family and she was of French extraction on both sides and the ways of cooking were just "handed down." It was a real treat, when we moved here, to discover this fact. And so, I am able to entertain my French neighbors without any embarassment about my cooking! The only problem is the concentration on wheat in the French diet. Having some interesting bloodlines, it seems that I have inherited the genes - and passed them to my children - for wheat allergy... that's a shame. I have to eat my foie gras on rye or oat crackers! Thankfully, there's a huge variety of goat cheeses too since, like many people with Type O blood, I can't tolerate cow's milk either.

I should also mention that for most of my life I was a teetotaler, contrary to Vinnie Bridges claims of me being an "alcoholic." I only began to drink a little wine after moving to France, and mainly in self-defense since everybody here drinks wine, even the kids!

Anyway, just goes to show you that ad hominem attacks are generally lies and BS and those who indulge in them are probably, as Harrison pointed out, soulless.

Laura said:
I'm now wondering if Mareiki is, in fact, Muslim?
mareiki said:
Well you might think i am from iran originaly.
Well laura: I am not going to answer that because you like to investigate and research.
So do your homework and if you have found the correct answer let me know.
Classic schizoidal type. Unable to answer even such a simple and harmless question as this.

One thing I have found over years of interactions with "nasty types", is that they seem unable to give answers to honestly-asked questions, even if the answer is something that is completely obvious, unrelated to the matter at hand, or even stated by themselves at an earlier point! For example: If one is involved in an argument with some COINTELPRO type who may claim that Bush is involved in 9-11, but that Flight 77 hit the Pentagon, then if you asked the question, "Look, we both can agree that Bush is involved in 9-11, right?" - they WILL NOT admit to agreement with you, no matter how many times they might have stated it before. They might twist their words in such a way as to make it appear that they answered your question, but they don't.

I don't think this is a hard and fast "rule", as psychopaths and their ilk are adaptable if nothing else, but it's a good indicator, or so I think.

Mareiki said:
Well you know Ark I read Vincent bridges website (s)yesterday and I can only tell you: it is your word against his. In spite of your analysis and data he did the same.
This is one of the saddest parts about the people that get taken in by old Vinnie and gang. They THINK that it is just "your word against his," but that is not the case.

For one thing, it should be pointed out that Vincent Bridges met me exactly TWICE. Indeed, we had a long email correspondence which consisted mostly of Bridges pumping me for information and then manipulating me in an attempt to control me. Those emails are published HERE. (You can read about the background of the beginning of this correspondence HERE.)

You might also want to read some email exchanges between Vinnie's pal, Jay Weidner and our webmaster HERE. In these emails, you will read Jay claiming that Vinnie wrote articles and signed his name to them. (keep in mind that these emails are archived with full headers intact in several places and anybody who wants to see them and has a legitimate reason to ask for them, can certainly receive copies.)

In any event, as I said, Vinnie has met me exactly twice, at my home and both times he had a major agenda as can be discovered by reading the text of the "Mirror Session" and listening to a few of the sound clips of ole Vinnie in action. You can also read EsoQuest's comments on it HERE where he says, among other things:

I stayed up last night reading the mirror session transcript, and did not even bother with the audio. I guess I'm a bit sensitive to these things, but reading Vincent's responses and the who deal made my chest and abdomen tense greatly. And a also felt a lot of "filth" related to this person, not just baggage, but like a bag of poisonous waste.

I really wondered how anyone could even put up with someone like that, especially in the context of a session and trance induction, until I realized he probably hadn't revealed himself to this extent before.
So, we have a guy with an agenda, a background of lying confirmed by documentary evidence, versus a well funded Journalist, Tom French, who spent FIVE YEARS following me around and investigating everything about me and wrote a 20 page article that is still on the net HERE.

We have published documents, emails, testimony on our website. Vinnie, on the other hand, publishes lies and uses emotional language that is of such a nature that most readers don't bother to check out his "evidence."

Let me give a couple of examples. Somewhere on his website or on GLP (I'm not even sure where), he has made a career out of calling me a violent person who tried to murder a poor innocent guy. He then says things that give the impression that he has read many newspaper clippings and the court transcript and so on, claiming that this supports his claims and suggests that anybody can read these things if they want. What he does NOT do is produce them. Why? Because they don't exist AS he says they do.

So, first of all, go here and read about the situation he is describing as an "attempted murder" at this link:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/tallahassee.htm

Now, among the things written on this page of the account of my defense against murder being attempted on ME there are the following remarks:

When he began to investigate the matter, Tom French told me that the public records on the event are so OLD that they don't even tell the disposition of the case. Tom French had to search out the attorney based on my information, to interview him and the private investigator in order to get all the details.

In order to provide the "bona fides" behind the story, I searched for an email from Tom that I thought existed, but only later remembered that, after he had talked to Joe Aloi, the investigator, and Brian Hayes, the attorney, that he had called me to tell me how glad he was that everything was exactly as I had said it was, even adding that these two gentlemen who were truly STO angels in my life, had sent their best wishes to me and were very happy to know that I was okay.
The important thing to know about this is the fact that since no one ever even wanted the trial testimony transcribed, it NEVER WAS DONE. When Tom French was doing his due diligence on it (as he was required to do because I told him about it), he discovered that there was nothing on file either with the court or in the local library or newspaper office. The only thing available was the record of the case number, the names of the participants and attorneys. That was why Tom contacted attorney Brian Hayes to inquire.

Again let me say it: the record of the trial was NEVER transcribed. Yet Vinnie repeatedly refers to it as though he has read it. He then tells people that, for $65 or so, they can get a copy. That isn't true. In order to get a copy of it an individual would have to pay thousands of dollars to have it transcribed. How do I know this? Because Tom French of the St. Pete Times told me that the Times didn't consider it worth paying the high dollar amount to have it transcribed after Tom interviewed Brian Hayes, the attorney who represented me who, as Tom told me, confirmed every single thing about the case that I had told him.

I later spoke with Brian and explained to him what Vincent Bridges was doing, how he was defaming me over this. As he pointed out, what Bridges is doing IS a crime and I could certainly prosecute him but I don't have the money to do that. (Sorry, there's no George Soros backing us. You can bet that if there WAS, I WOULD haul Vinnie and his whole gang into court even though I know none of them own the pot or the window and it would be a waste of time.) Anyway, Briand kindly wrote a letter for me and here it is:

hayes-stmt.jpg

Now, notice that in this letter Brian mentions a SINGLE newspaper clipping about the case that appeared in the Tallahassee Democrat. Yes, that was it. A single notice. But, to hear Vinnie tell it, it was a "cause celebre" and a big scandal and so on and so forth, and that there are scads of articles and court testimony to be had.

It ain't so.

Now, think about this: Tom French, a journalist who spent FIVE YEARS and a LOT of the St. Pete Times money following me and investigating me confirms what I have said after interviewing the attorney who handled the case. The attorney confirms what I have said. The letter from the attorney is a document that confirms what I have said, and still, people like Mareiki say "it's just your word against his" when referring to the lies of Vinnie Bridges.

Next item: Vinnie likes to claim that there are just scads of people who complained about the so-called Raffle Scam. He reproduces on his website an alleged email from one of them saying:

"In December of 2002, I sent the Jadczyk's a check, #6548, for three raffle tickets. The check was cashed by a New Port Richey bank on January 3rd, 2003. The check is endorsed to an account in the name of the Perseus Foundation, and signed by Dr. A. Jadczyk. In February of 2003, I began to try to get in touch with them to see if I had won. No response. I have yet to hear anything from them at all. They simply cashed my check and disappeared."
Now, how can we prove this is a lie? Quite simple: there is no possibility, under the banking laws of the State of FL, IRS rules, and so on, that "Dr. A. Jadczyk" EVER endorsed a check payable to Perseus Foundation. Period. All checks made out to Perseus Foundation were STAMPED with a business stamp that we were required to get when the account was opened.

I'd like to see a scan of this famous check, front and back... But we know they won't even try to dummy one up because they don't know the name of the bank or the account number nor do they have a sample of Ark's signature to forge (don't doubt for a minute that they would try all these things if they had the information to do it!)

These are just samples of the kinds of lies versus truth backed by documentation that are definitely NOT "your word against his."

Another interesting item I would like to address is the nonsense from the ex-member, Linda DeCloedt, who goes by the internet handle "Opie." Now, Opie likes to claim that I "alter" the transcripts to suit me. She says she knows this for a fact because she transcribed a couple of sessions and when they were published, they were not what she had transcribed. She writes wherever she can get an audience:

From: OPie: I was also one of those who transcribed the original sessions. And, yes, when they were published on the website they had been changed. One was changed considerably. She had been charged with this by others before, and until I saw it happen first-hand, I didn't believe it was true. I figured she changed punctuation or corrected things, but that's not what happened with the sessions I transcribed. [...]

Now the problem with this is that if she changed the two that I transcribed, how many more of the sessions were tampered with? If you find one piece of work that's bogus, how can you trust the rest? [...]
Seems that Opie conveniently forgot a few facts. At the time she offered to do some transcribing to help me catch up, she wasn't able to do it and wrote to me as follows:

Subject: Re: Mailing tapes
Date sent: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 12:38:37 -0800

[...]

A couple of things.

First, the background noise on the tapes was REALLY loud, and seemed to get louder when something important was being discussed (interesting, isn't it?). There are a couple of places where I couldn't understand Ark. It wasn't his accent; it was a combination of him talking very quietly and the background noise being so loud. On the second tape (August 10), I got smart and put ** where I couldn't hear what was being said.

The first tape (August 7) had a spot in it where there was nothing recorded for a while. Then it picked back up right about the time I'd decided it was finished. Then when it ended, it simply ended. No goodbye or anything (actually, so did the 2nd tape). But the first one had a very strange ending. You were basically concluding the session and asking if there was anything you needed to know, should have asked, and so forth. The answer was "Hold on to me", then there was a sound like a heart beating, which became very loud, and the tape ended. On the answer, I've put the spaces in. It chould have been "Hold on, tom. M..." or "Hold on to m...". I don't know since it ended. [...]

The second tape was a little better quality than the first, though there were still a couple of areas where I couldn't decipher what was being said -- one in particular where Ark apparently asked a question, but I couldn't hear it (I say "apparently", because all of a sudden there was an answer).

Before I send the tapes back, I'll try to listen to them straight-through (as opposed to stopping and starting) with the transcripts in front of me and make sure I didn't miss anything. In the meantime, I thought I'd get them back to you right away; maybe between the two of you (or your notes from the sessions, if you have any), you can fill in any missing spots. If I find anything I've missed after listening to the tapes, I'll correct the transcripts and E-mail the corrected copies to you.
Those facts are dealt with HERE in some detail, but I will include here a couple of remarks:

When I went over the transcripts she had sent, there were many problems that made her effort almost useless. Naturally, I had the original tape and not a copy to work from, but that is exactly the point. With all the problems noted by the individual herself, how can she even say, with such libelous certainty:

From: OPie: I was also one of those who transcribed the original sessions. And, yes, when they were published on the website they had been changed. One was changed considerably. She had been charged with this by others before, and until I saw it happen first-hand, I didn't believe it was true. I figured she changed punctuation or corrected things, but that's not what happened with the sessions I transcribed. [...]

Now the problem with this is that if she changed the two that I transcribed, how many more of the sessions were tampered with? If you find one piece of work that's bogus, how can you trust the rest? [...]
Notice how the first sentence above even implies that she has done more than two sessions... and how she does not even acknowledge the many problems she had with the tapes and with hearing, and so on.
Again, the original email is archived with full headers in several locations.

Those are just some highlights that I thought I would comment on. I think that anybody reading the documentation that we publish, opposed to the unfounded and undocumented claims of Vinnie Bridges will agree that it is NOT just "our word against his."

Sorry, Mareiki, you've been had.

Sometimes this place is funnier than The Daily Show. Some of the comedians that come through here are quite amusing. Like Mareiki.

They tell us it is "Your word against his."

In substance, what they say goes like this:

There is no such thing as people who lie consciously and with the intent to harm, to get their way, to impose their little power trip on others.

There is no such thing as an organised effort on the part of the powers that be to misinform, disinform, and crush any attempt to get at the truth of what is going on in this world of ours.

No, really. It is just a bunch of people out there trying their best to understand! Being as objective as they can be! Really. I know it because I feel the love in my heart! Why can't we all just be friends!

No matter that one side in this battle of "word against word" engages in conscienceless attacks on Laura and her kids. That doesn't count because the question is simply "word against word". People's actions don't count. The fact that the detractors of this website and Laura and Ark's work don't have their own dynamic and ever changing web sites, their own forums, that they leech off of the work of others by infiltrating places like GLP rather than establishing something of their own, that they attack the work of others rather than producing any body of work of their own, none of that is important because it is "word against word".

Worse, not only do they sit and do nothing but destroy, they also criticise Laura for the volume of her output!

And what have the people who come here to attack Laura ever produced or done? What hasd Mareiki ever done, produced or written to help the world get out of the situation? She repeats second-hand lies, and then gets arrogant, nasty, snide, mean, personal, and vicious.

And they think we don't see it????

They think that their real agenda isn't perceptible in each word?

Sure, it takes time and experience to see it because we are all programmed to be nice, to give the benefit of the doubt, to think that in any conflict between people, the truth must, per force, be somewhere in the middle. But if you have a liar confronting someone who is dedicating their life to the truth, it isn't going to be anywhere near the middle. It is quite possible that it could reside entirely on one side of the battle, that one of the participants lies with every word and the other speaks always the truth.

That is what we need to understand.

Laura provides ample evidence that everything that Vinnie says about her is a lie. She does this to help the people who come here to SEE, to understand that psychopaths, characteropaths, and other pathological types are not like you and me. But even that complete openness and transparency gets turned against her! They says it is her ego! That she always needs to talk about herself!

Laura is sharing her own path as an example. No one has to follow it. If you don't like it, why not look somewhere else? Instead Mareiki comes and says Laura is complaining and whining. She doesn't get it because in Mareiki's life, it is all about Mareiki. She can't understand that for someone like Laura, it is about others.

So these comedians come onto the forum for their 15 minutes of fame flaming Laura only to return to their lair and giggle to themselves that they have accomplished something important in insulting Laura about her weight!

What an accomplishment! Something to write home to Mom or Vinnie about! Something for the scrapebook, to tell the grandchildren!

Imagine someone for whom such an act is a great accomplishment. Imagine the reality in which they live.

But as was noted, our forum is a lab, a living experiment for our readers to watch and learn and participate in building a different kind of world.

Learning is fun!

Interesting... so mareiki "read Vincent bridges website (s)yesterday" and pop, all there is to know is known. Sometimes it's like someone has spent years debugging the universe and in just one day he finds himself guilty no matter what. Perhaps the bridges saga is so old that folks are loosing memories here, or too lazy to read it all.

Spreading lies is very harmful, Ponerology describes it quite succinctly, isn't it?

dantem said:
Interesting... so mareiki "read Vincent bridges website (s)yesterday" and pop, all there is to know is known.
Oh, no. She was with the truth trashing team for a year now. She was just lurking here for a while, before revealing her real agenda :)

Back
Top Bottom