Visit at home.

Four or five days ago my son told me that in a corner of my house he saw a small being between half a meter and a meter tall.

I've often wondered if this is part of the coming grand lockdown as the UFO and paranormal activity continues to escalate.

Been witnessing different manifestations as well, such as shadow figures, oddities of disappearing objects, Ghosts (that are non-aggressive at this time), strange sounds and odors, and minor electrical breakdowns possibly related to projected EMF activities and electrical phenomena.

It is what it is and the sessions have been very clear about what this represents thus helping us all to prepare for the coming emotional spikes related to such conditions. Plus portals from the past present and future including crypto activity will more than likely ramp up as well.

Comme la vie dans le monde moderne!

Last edited:
Been witnessing different manifestations as well, such as shadow figures, oddities of disappearing objects, Ghosts (that are non-aggressive at this time), strange sounds and odors, and minor electrical breakdowns possibly related to projected EMF activities and electrical phenomena.

I keep seeing things in my peripheral vision, like I'll think I saw a person moving beside me but when I turn to look, there's nobody there.. or I see something moving in the sky, usually like small (far away) dark objects or sometimes lights/glinting shapes...and again when I look, there's nothing. This kind of thing has always happened but not often, like maybe a handful of times a year. But I have noticed a marked increase in the last couple years, and a SHARP increase in the last couple months - since we've been having some wild weather here - like I'll think I saw something multiple times a day now, most days.

I wondered if it could be due to a thinning of the veil... but also maybe my eyes are just going funny? Dunno! Haven't had any smells or particular electrical weirdness..and no super weird sounds, though the character of the thunder we've been having seems different than in the past.... it rumbles on and rolls around for ages.. we also noticed (or, think) planes seem louder and their engine sound lasts for longer than usual, lately.... or they're flying lower? Changed atmospheric conditions?

Sometimes I wonder what Laura said to her children - how much, and at what age.
Well, there was this from a very early C's session:
Q: (L) How can we protect ourselves and our children?
A: Inform them. Don't hide the truth from children.
Q: (L) How does truth protect us?
A: Awareness protects. Ignorance endangers.
Q: (L) Why tell children such horrible things?
A: Need to know.
Q: I don't know how knowing this helps. This is awful. Why tell children such things?
A: Must know - ease pain with meditation.
(But it was in a particular context - abduction and "consumption" of people for "parts" - see session for full context)

It always stuck in my mind because "tell the children the truth" is a line from a song on a Bob Marley album I was listening to a lot around the time I read it: Babylon System from 'Survival'...

Well, there was this from a very early C's session:

(But it was in a particular context - abduction and "consumption" of people for "parts" - see session for full context)

It always stuck in my mind because "tell the children the truth" is a line from a song on a Bob Marley album I was listening to a lot around the time I read it: Babylon System from 'Survival'...
Yes, the hard part of the truth has already been known to my son for about two years.

See levels of density of consciousness, level of consciousness on earth, upcoming earth changes (total or partial destruction by comets and ice age), the "lizards" and what they eat (India, fat vegetarian children and negative energy), their probes (the greys), the great man Julius Caesar and "Jesus", ancient civilizations (atlantean empire), and their destruction and above all...

It's all lessons!

Yesterday he was asking me about the mother planet D'Ahnkiar (where do we come from?, he asked) and I told him that bodies are one thing and souls are another thing in terms of their "origin".

And I always tell him after each concept/idea, that those are his father's ideas and that they may be wrong, that it is his job to have his own ideas about all things, and that it is the duty/privilege of each person to seek these answers, so he should only bring this up if someone asks.

And like all parents, we are never quite sure if we have done something wrong, but we do the best we can.

The fact is that two days ago when I was walking down the hall of my house, it seemed to me that I saw something in the same place where my son saw this being. It was very fleeting, but what I did see clearly was a point of blue light.
I second Seek10's advice - Might be a good idea to sprinkle salt in all corners of the house and smudge generously with sage, while doing so make your intent clear - to purge the house of any negative influences.

I second Seek10's advice - Might be a good idea to sprinkle salt in all corners of the house and smudge generously with sage, while doing so make your intent clear - to purge the house of any negative influences.
I used to burn resin incenses and sell them with charcoal rounds for burning....Dragon's blood incense is good for clearing negativity.....Maybe you can get it in stick or cone form?

Also, try playing Gregorian chant music, which is also used to clear negativity.

You can imagine laying a large sheet in your basement, and lifting by the corners and pulling up thru the house, and finally thru the roof....Tie with a golden string and ask your Gaurdian Angel to clear and remove...

Also thinking to ask, "Where you and son 1st saw the blue light; is this an area of alot of electrical gadgets?....Like a computer hub or entertainment center?"

I used to burn resin incenses and sell them with charcoal rounds for burning....Dragon's blood incense is good for clearing negativity.....Maybe you can get it in stick or cone form?

Also, try playing Gregorian chant music, which is also used to clear negativity.

You can imagine laying a large sheet in your basement, and lifting by the corners and pulling up thru the house, and finally thru the roof....Tie with a golden string and ask your Gaurdian Angel to clear and remove...

Also thinking to ask, "Where you and son 1st saw the blue light; is this an area of alot of electrical gadgets?....Like a computer hub or entertainment center?"
If reoccurring, you and son might do daily cleaning of your aura...clear psychic dross/debris from your fields....personal and other's negativity can pile up in your field....sorta like cobwebs. Below, in video, Ryan will show you how.....

Thanks for the advice, really, but I don't like "rituals" of any kind.

You are very kind.

If reoccurring, you and son might do daily cleaning of your aura...clear psychic dross/debris from your fields....personal and other's negativity can pile up in your field....sorta like cobwebs. Below, in video, Ryan will show you how.....

If you ask “Spirit” as this woman is saying to “clear your aura”, how can you tell if that being is STO or STS? It just seems like it’ll never work, at least in my figuring.

The woman in the video has a website, rockthedivine(dot)com, it just seems to be the same sort of New Age stuff about using your psychic abilities to connect to “Spirit Guides” ect…. While this stuff isn’t the worst of the New Age, it sure seems like it’s an easy way to get attachments.

Thanks for the advice, really, but I don't like "rituals" of any kind.

You are very kind.
I don't see it as ritual but clearing of energy....if you want you can imagine sweeping the house or literally take a broom and sweep the air....I advise ppl, if they wish, they can sweep their thoughts too....some just need that extra visual.

What's the difference between using crystals and incense or music that has a good track record? We use mint or sound to deter vermin and rodents, don't we?

And no.

The light was only seen by me, after seeing something in that corner of the house.

Just normal lighting lights in the hallway and rooms where I chased this and the blue light was kind of elusive.

In my anger I tried to "see" that being and I looked everywhere until I saw that point of blue light.

And I will tell you that as the days go by I think that too much importance is being given to this. You know how with a dream, when you wake up you remember it perfectly, but over time you think that you have given a lot of importance to something that doesn't have it.

If you ask “Spirit” as this woman is saying to “clear your aura”, how can you tell if that being is STO or STS? It just seems like it’ll never work, at least in my figuring.

The woman in the video has a website, rockthedivine(dot)com, it just seems to be the same sort of New Age stuff about using your psychic abilities to connect to “Spirit Guides” ect…. While this stuff isn’t the worst of the New Age, it sure seems like it’s an easy way to get attachments.
Do you ever ask your higher self for help? I do all the time....I have sight, Ben, and you do have helpers....I like to call them my angels....these can be found in your energy field...and there's my higher self too.

And no, I don't have spirit guides...I do have Clairsentience (clear knowing) and that's from my spirit.

I gave that video because it would make one aware of what we pick up from interactions with others. I can literally feel people's emotions like I am experiencing them....You get to know your own thoughts pretty well and seperate what belongs to others, or you become affected by what others emit. None of this replaces self work, though...

And I will tell you that as the days go by I think that too much importance is being given to this. You know how with a dream, when you wake up you remember it perfectly, but over time you think that you have given a lot of importance to something that doesn't have it.
True....this would be especially true for your son and him not too 'curious' about such things...you look you find. There could be all kinds of invisibles around us....I don't engage, like mediums might.

Do you ever ask your higher self for help? I do all the time....I have sight, Ben, and you do have helpers....I like to call them my angels....these can be found in your energy field...and there's my higher self too.

And no, I don't have spirit guides...I do have Clairsentience (clear knowing) and that's from my spirit.

I gave that video because it would make one aware of what we pick up from interactions with others. I can literally feel people's emotions like I am experiencing them....You get to know your own thoughts pretty well and seperate what belongs to others, or you become affected by what others emit. None of this replaces self work, though...
I don’t deny that it’s possible to connect to STO beings and I certainly understand that I have a higher self. It’s just my observation and experience that I’ve never found anything of value from a website like RocktheDivine, and really I was thinking more about Wandering Star possibly teaching her children stuff that doesn’t work, that’s why I took the time to research the woman giving the video and her website.

Back
Top Bottom