Visit at home.

And about the salt and others, I will tell you that my job is as an emergency call police.

I am at work every day at the home of people with serious coexistence problems, broken families, violence between them, fights in the street, suicides almost every day of work (the majority are attempts, but in my city there is a huge incidence of this that is hidden from people by the press) and it goes on and on.

So..., the "environment" in my work is such that I would have to wear a salt suit.;-)

I don’t deny that it’s possible to connect to STO beings and I certainly understand that I have a higher self. It’s just my observation and experience that I’ve never found anything of value from a website like RocktheDivine, and really I was thinking more about Wandering Star possibly teaching her children stuff that doesn’t work, that’s why I took the time to research the woman giving the video and her website.
I understand, Ben....that was a fairly innocent video though. If you could see how we hook into each other though, you'd understand better...And I assume members here can seperate what's useful and new age bunk.

If ppl are starting to 'see' the invisible, it'll be a crash course in not freaking out. Just lending my experience here....I can't enter some places without seeing ghosties that are attached to places and ppl...

Back
Top Bottom