What are you listening to?

(Artemis) Do you want to ask about the phenomenon you heard when we were charging the crystals?

(L) Oh yeah! We finished charging a whole new batch of crystals. When we started out, we were all in a very bad voice. Andromeda and I were still recovering from all that virus business that affected our lungs and throats, and it took us a number of days to even start to be able to breathe properly and sound normal. But then at certain points once we had gotten our mojo back, there were times when we were singing and I would hear other voices joining in. Was I actually hearing other voices?

A: Yes

Q: (L) What were those voices?

A: 4D STO support for charging magnification.

Q: (L) Were those voices that I was hearing coming from our throats, or from the air around us?

A: Your voices enhanced.

Q: (Chu) That's like what they said about your voice when you were doing EE, remember?

(L) What about it?

(Chu) That your voice carried more than what could be heard.

(L) Well, this went to the point that we could actually hear it.

(Andromeda) And I could feel it. Is this the same thing that was causing the sensation I was having of vibration like we were singing inside a bell?

A: Yes

Q: (Andromeda) I could physically feel it. It was like a vibration almost. You could feel an echo.

(Chu) And you didn't record any?

(L) No, we did it live every time.

(Joe) Maybe you should ask if you can get that kind of help for karaoke? [laughter]

(Artemis) I'm sure they've helped with karaoke sometimes. Have you helped with karaoke sometimes?

A: If you would go about karaoke in the proper manner, you would indeed have connections forming and "celestial" voices would join in!!

Q: (Joe) What is the proper manner?

A: Right music, warm up, leave aside ego and sing for unification and simple beauty and emotion.

Q: (Andromeda) Would we even need the karaoke machine? Well, I suppose it's helpful. We could just sing hymns together...

(L) So we need to more carefully select songs and begin with warm-up songs.

(Chu) And songs that EVERYBODY can sing.

(L) Yeah, songs that people can all sing together.

(Artemis) Would you like to suggest to us songs that we can sing?

A: You all can sort that out.

My 3rd grade music teacher sang this up to the rafters, and once we all got it going, it was beautiful, and everyone felt it.

That was 43 years ago.

Here's the original from the 70s

"Into The Void"

Rocket engines burning fuel so fast
Up into the night sky they blast
Through the universe the engines whine
Could it be the end of man and time?
Back on earth the flame of life burns low
Everywhere is misery and woe
Pollution kills the air, the land and sea
Man prepares to meet his destiny, yeah

Rocket engines burning fuel so fast
Up into the black sky so vast
Burning metal through the atmosphere
Earth remains in worry, hate and fear
With the hateful battles raging on
Rockets flying to the glowing sun
Through the empires of eternal void
Freedom from the final suicide

Freedom fighters sent out to the sun
Escape from brainwashed minds and pollution
Leave the earth to all its sin and hate
Find another world where freedom waits

Past the stars in fields of ancient void
Through the shields of darkness where they find
Love upon a land a world unknown
Where the sons of freedom make their home
Leave the earth to Satan and his slaves
Leave them to their future in their grave
Make a home where love is there to stay
Peace and happiness in every day

@LongCloud I am quite familiar with Black Sabbath but I do enjoy a good cover song. (whatever 'good' is)
I.E.

Sandra Bernhard covering Sympathy for the Devil (3 posts up) made me chuckle a little.
Talented singers not required (lol below).

This year was already hard for Lebanon and today's enormous explosion in Beirut, so tragic and devastating, has made its situation catastrophic. Praying for the country, victims and their families, and for all affected, while listening to a true magician Ibrahim Maalouf, a French-Lebanese trumpeter and composer born in Beirut.

Ibrahim Maalouf - Beirut

I also love this live version with an incredible guitar solo toward the end.

Back
Top Bottom