What are you listening to?

“Enjoy the Show!”
Enjoy the Show" is a fan song for Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location, the fifth entry in the Five Nights at Freddy's horror video game franchise. It was written and performed by artist Nathan "NateWantsToBattle" Sharp and featured internet celebrity Seán "Jacksepticeye" McLoughlin. The song is sung from the perspective of the game's antagonist Circus Baby.

"Explore" (1990)
by DIVE (Krister Linder & Erik Holmberg) • Sweden
from the Album "Where The River Turns To Sea"

"Captain Nemo" (1990)
by DIVE (Krister Linder & Erik Holmberg) • Sweden
from the Album "Where The River Turns To Sea"

This is the rare, original version of the video and original singers from 1990. The Album "Where the River Turns To Sea" was a great success with many beautiful songs. Back in the days of early 90s, Sweden was the 3rd biggest export country in terms of music. You wouldn't believe...

EARTH
by Marc Spieler
(2020)

It is a long instrumental song with sounds, background voices and music - and it takes a while until it takes off. It has this "spherical water and air flow" which makes the soul rise and fly through landscapes of our earth. It is a little bit like dancing body to body with earth and its people.

DIANA
by Tony Anderson
(2012)

Another of these incredible out of this world art of music. It is a slow built-up, low-key - and yet has this mix of "wide arena" feeling (cinematic?) and longing in high tones yet with a swing of sadness. Incredible art of music !

Take Me To The Sea (southern Edit)
YELLO feat. STINA NORDENSTAM (mid 90s)

The soft version of the song below. Stina Nordenstam is a mystical persona from Sweden, perhaps eccentric, perhaps troubled - we don't know really. Like Greta Garbo, she was/is very seclusive. Her music is also one of a kind, totally different from mainstream. Albeit this version with the group Yello, is a bit more accessible - and frankly, I find it beautiful. Her voice is on the border between ethereal and dreamy / like somebody with one foot somewhere else, we others do not have access to. The above video is not original.

The below version is more swinging / dancing and the video is original. Good ol' New York !!

Take Me To The Sea (Radio Version / Northern Mix)
YELLO feat. STINA NORDENSTAM (mid 90s)

Ask The Mountains
VANGELIS feat. STINA NORDENSTAM (2013)

You see, I told you so. Stina Nordenstam's music is very different, and strange to get hold of as it leaves ambivalent feelings behind. Left open in the room, unanswered. And yet hides many closed rooms - nobody really has access to. I think the sadness which at times escapes is only an outer layer, of something far deeper and more troubled... It must have been a matter of strength and a lot of energy, to penetrate her layers, to make this music - so beautiful.

House Of Wonder
Tomas Skyldeberg

When you have done heavy reading, and a lot of energy flows out, because you realize, the beating drums of today's narratives and their consequences sink in deeper - all that can make you feel moody ... You know, on the heavy side. Then a moment comes - well, where enough is enough ! Time for a serious break.

Then I listen to THIS song :clap: getting energy back ! It is a slow upbeat melody, lifting you back up to where your soul's center belongs to. It is fantastic to listen to when you WALK at night ! When the voices tune - it is as if they flow right into you, through you. (You may even feel tempted to dance).

And why not ?

💕

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom