Where is Kate Middleton, Princess of Wales?

There is some extremely impressive things they can do these days with hologram technology superimposing faces on to other people's bodies. There are plenty of options to speculate on but probably best not to invest too much belief in any assumptions - I can only hope that Catherine's health is improving and that she is able to spend time with her children, and that truth is revealed eventually.

I was just thinking about the symbolism of the beautiful dress she wore. It reminds me of Eliza "My Fair Lady."
Oh that’s it. Good spotting—Kates dress!
I have always been curious about the My Fair Lady reference of the Cs from that transcript. Eliza wore that dress to the Ascot races. (Note the Royal connection to Windsor of Ascot).
It looks to be a marker—just you wait—we’re at the beginning of the next phase.

Last edited:
As we age, we lose fat in the eye socket which can cause a more pronounced discrepancy between eye 'sizes.' She appears to have one eye more recessed (the left) than the other which is more pronounced. This gives the illusion of one eye being bigger than the other. It could be from aging, or just the fact that she has lost even more weight since seen in December.

I was wondering if the Kate that was seen in public was possibly a clone? Just a thought.

Oh that’s it. Good spotting—Kates dress!
I have always been curious about the My Fair Lady reference of the Cs from that transcript. Eliza wore that dress to the Ascot races. (Note the Royal connection to Windsor of Ascot).
It looks to be a marker—just you wait—we’re at the beginning of the next phase.

Could be, or it may just be that Kate really likes my Fair Lady and that's where she got the idea of a similar dress. There are many clips or her acting&singing it at school For example:

I was really curious about that. I thought that the new images of the Princess were over done and really not natural. Here's what I found:
View attachment 97226View attachment 97227

Look how they made her eyes completely symmetrical. Not her real look. Even the shape is not right. She seems surprised and reminds me of Betty Davis eyes! Definitely retouched!
But I don't understand how can anyone who is right up in front of her cannot see the difference? They must have a gag order to not say anything....

Left cheek looks to be sagging. Check out the diagonal lines under each cheek.

Could be, or it may just be that Kate really likes my Fair Lady and that's where she got the idea of a similar dress. There are many clips or her acting&singing it at school For example:

Yes, but the point is that the My Fair Lady reference was made by the Cs way back when before Kate was relevant to anything going on. The fact that she really likes My Fair Lady makes the Cs comment even more pertinent!

Could be that the cancer diagnosis was legit, but she also had other vaccine reactions as well like bells palsy.

We always have to be very careful how we interpret the C’s answers to things.

Q: (L) What's happening with Kate Middleton?

A: Vaccine injury.

Q: (L) Is it something that is really horrible and visible?

A: Yes

Q: (Andromeda) Like a stroke where she's partially paralyzed?

A: No.

Q: (L) Is it something on her skin or, or something like Bell's palsy or...?

A: Close. She may not recover.

They said “vaccine injury”, which could include cancer. When asked if she was paralysed or had a stroke, they said “no”. When asked if it was something on her skin or like Bell’s palsy, they didn’t say “yes”, they said “close” and that she “may not recover”.

The may not recover part could easily apply to cancer.

They said “vaccine injury”, which could include cancer. When asked if she was paralysed or had a stroke, they said “no”. When asked if it was something on her skin or like Bell’s palsy, they didn’t say “yes”, they said “close” and that she “may not recover”.

The may not recover part could easily apply to cancer.
Good point, so the symptoms may simply not be visible on the footage, but visible nonetheless. It could be something on her skin, a rash or something, not recovering doesn't mean dying either, it may simply mean living with a condition for the rest... but that's a "may not recover" that implies recovery as well.

Back
Top Bottom