Women who seek knowledge

One significant part of why the Wave books are so appealing to me is the fact, that it is a woman, a mother who is in the quest for knowledge. It is not easy for women and as history proves that it was dangerous for women to seek objective knowledge. While females had a hard time getting any closer to knowledge, it was almost impossible for mothers. Looking after the house, the children, the husband... if one actually survived the childbearing age.
After one LBL (Life Between Life) session I felt one of my past life. I felt because this is the only way I can describe it. I was a young woman, holding a baby in my arms to wave goodbye to my husband who would go to the war on the side of Napoleon. He never came back and I died with my baby. We starved to death. I felt that pain. I can still feel it. It is still echoing in my soul. I know it was countless lives full of pain as a mother who lost her child. I wonder how many of us, mothers, carry this unspoken pain inside. I'm am not a feminist, (I don't believe in 'ism' s) but the history of humankind was not kind to women and mothers. It is a difficult path for women to seek out knowledge and even more difficult to apply the knowledge when one has to cook, clean, and look after the children. Men had the 'luxury' to travel, study, engage in politics, while women were restricted in every possible way.
Only in recent times, women had equal rights to pursue their interests freely. However, social dogmas and expectations still apply. I was born and grew up in a country where young women had to grab a man quickly and keep them satisfied in the marriage because if they don't another younger and prettier woman will steal the man. There was no place for women who want to study and seek knowledge.
I can relate so much to Laura's story. I'm only on the second W. book but looking forward to reading Amazing Grace soon. Just like Laura, I felt the pain of humankind going through me after the birth of my son and I still feel it. It was part of the awakening process. Countless nights on the internet researching, made me question the true nature of our world. Now, I could never see the world the same way as I saw before. This new knowledge is pushing me to uncharted roads and painful self-discovery. It is unnerving.

In this thread, I would like to start a conversation with women, mothers on their experience on the path of seeking knowledge.
I felt the same.

Let all hypocritical men reflect: which death is easier? That of a mother alone with her baby, dying of hunger for days, depending on how strong her body is, and mother's bodies are very strong, and her baby cries out with hunger until it falls asleep exhausted, and she falls asleep too, and when she wakes up she finds that her baby is dead aaaaaaaaaaaaa; or the death of a drunken and drugged soldier in a battle or a bear fight, surrounded by his kind? Which experience would you want your child to have?

The unspoken history of women is that of being alone, and it is unspoken because they had no time. A true life paradox, ha?

@Uli what do you mean that women are enslaved by their biological function? Enslaved by who? Nature? Men? Who?

Also, I think it's a bit incorrect to speak on behalf of ALL women or the majority as if somehow you can capture all there experiences in a few sentences. What about those who don't fit what you are saying?

Well, what a topic and I am late to find and respond. I apologize for being very busy.

It's funny that I was thinking about this a few days ago: how if I had been a boy and especially with different parents, I might have been a physicist/mathematician myself. Is that sexist? No, just plain fact considering the environment in which I grew up.

One of the defining moments of my life was when I was about 4 or 5 years old and was told I could not accompany my grandfather and brother on some outing because they were going places that were only suitable for boys and men. I recall having the only tantrum of my life, literally rolling on the floor and screaming and crying in agony.

No one in my family seemed concerned about my schooling at all other than that I should behave well and at least get good grades because that would mean I was behaving and doing what was required of me.

At the same time, I wasn't told anything about expectations of being a wife and mother. Heck, with all the ignoring that was going on through my childhood, I was practically a feral child!

However, I not only made good grades, I absorbed literally everything from books. In 4th grade, I was encouraged by being put in a 10th grade reading/literature class which is where my test scores said I should be. By the time I was in 7th grade, I was so totally bored with school I began looking for outlets for creativity that included being a bit of a smart mouth and rebel. I was promptly sent off for psychological testing by the school system. After three days of an extensive battery of tests, the shrink told my mother and guidance counselor that I was smarter than probably most of my teachers and certainly smarter than he was himself. He probably shouldn't have said that since it only encouraged my rebellious behavior and feelings of contempt for those who tried to repress and suppress me. Needless to say, that set me up for a lot of hurt and failure since I had a huge chip on my shoulder against authority and most authority was male. But, I was an equal opportunity rebel, I insulted female authority figures as often as I encountered them. I reduced my Home Ec teacher to tears one day and was suspended from school because of it. But, in truth, she was a self-righteous prig, even in retrospect. (She eventually married the Business and Economics teacher who was another self-righteous prig and back in 98 or so, he was arrested for exposing himself to children in the local park!)

Anyway, I actually could have done a lot better for myself academically if I had had any background help and encouragement from my family, which I did not have. I was an emotional mess to say the least. I've even thought recently that I would not have turned completely to mental pursuits if it had not been for injuries and health issues, getting pregnant, having children. But, injuries and health issues I had in abundance, and children I loved more than myself, and the result was that I turned all of that energy, the chip on my shoulder, the rebellion against authority etc, to trying to figure out just what the heck was going on in this world and why things were so freaking miserable for so many people.

So, that is basically my own experience as a woman more or less in a nutshell. I could say more, but I think the main points are clear enough.

Now, historically speaking, indeed, women have been repressed and suppressed by a psychopathic control system for a very long time. AT THE SAME TIME, so have men, but in an entirely different way. You can get a pretty good idea of this from reading Cleckley's "The Caricature of Love", and just extrapolate back in time. Both genders have been twisted and stomped on repeatedly. For most of history, women weren't even allowed to be taught to read and write and it wasn't just Christianity that imposed these restrictions. Women have been deprived of their power and men have been deprived of the access to that power via love and proper relationships, all in the service of a psychopathic agenda designed to repress and suppress human beings overall.

So, in my view, not only should women be allowed to engage in a discussion with other women about their experiences, men should too. I was glad to read the opening post and my heart lurched with dismay when I read Henchman 21's knee jerk response. But, considering the way the whole feminist movement (psychopathically inspired) has dumped on men in the last 35 years or so, it's no wonder that many men have such a reaction nowadays.

What I will point out is this: I believe there are more male members of this forum than female. Certainly, there are more ACTIVE men than women, especially young women. Why is that?

I don't have all the answers, I'm just contributing my bit to this discussion and I hope to hear from other women and you guys, just stand down for a bit and let us speak fer cryin' out loud!

Let all hypocritical men reflect: which death is easier? That of a mother alone with her baby, dying of hunger for days, depending on how strong her body is, and mother's bodies are very strong, and her baby cries out with hunger until it falls asleep exhausted, and she falls asleep too, and when she wakes up she finds that her baby is dead aaaaaaaaaaaaa; or the death of a drunken and drugged soldier in a battle or a bear fight, surrounded by his kind? Which experience would you want your child to have?

Uli, I think that, as Laura rightly says, men and women have been repressed and suppressed throughout history but in different ways. Does it make any sense to argue about who has suffered more? Moreover, I wonder if there is an answer to that question? I suppose most of us would answer it from our own subjectivity and according to our background and experiences. In general, I imagine that there will be circumstances in which women will have borne the brunt and vice versa. I think that feeding this kind of victimhood or this kind of competition to see who suffered the most, inevitably leads to the creation of fanciful narratives, to the search for culprits, and ultimately to the development of a series of para-rational arguments that can justify violent actions and attitudes.

Here is an example of how our minds can play tricks on us when we get carried away by our beliefs and preconceived ideas: you compare a woman with her baby in her arms who, as you say, may have suffered hell for days before meeting his death, with a trivial death of her (drunken and drugged?) husband on the battlefield. What if the husband suffered a serious wound and lay in a ditch in agony for days thinking he would die there alone and never see his beloved wife and child again...? I ask again, does it make any sense to try to elucidate who had the worst time in history?

What I will point out is this: I believe there are more male members of this forum than female. Certainly, there are more ACTIVE men than women, especially young women. Why is that?

I'll start - my best guesstimate.

• Women will tend to be more concerned with practical everyday matters and this is where they will devote their time.
  • A lot of the subjects this forum covers can be considered conspiratorial and as such is unlikely to attract interest from a large number of females. Ties to the previous comment regarding focusing on practical everyday matters.
Perhaps another one is that men in general have inclinations to figure things out and work out puzzles. Men can accept conspiracy much easier as it links to that inclination of figuring something out.

That's my guesstimate.

I don't think that men here are hypocritical. ( Triggered sometimes, but we are all programmed to be triggered ). It is the definition of suffering which is very subjective from person to person or man to woman.

I remember watching David Wilcock on youtube some months ago. He was looking into the camera with eyes wide open and said, he suffered SO much in her youth from bullies that people would not even comprehend. I looked away for a second and raised my eyebrows. 'C'mon David!' How about starving people in poor war-torn African countries? And the lowest of the lowest in India, digging in the rubbish of rich people in order to survive? The people in China, in the reprogramming camps? The people living in slums in some South American countries? Or what about slaves in underground tunnels kept in cages... The list is too long and too painful. David. David. C'mon.

Then. I looked into his eyes. It was real pain inside. Real suffering.

The suffering he went through was terrible for HIM

Suffering is subjective. Every one of us suffers. It is the nature of our life. For women, it is the loss of her child's life. The ultimate pain.
The loss of this multidimensional miracle, which I 3D printed from my flesh and blood is unimaginable.

Back to that life in France. Somehow my mind was protected me from feeling that pain in full. It was my present mind, as the mother of a baby, who felt the horror. The other life I remembered, the one where I was a young man dying alone, was not painful. Only sad. most likely because I wasn't able to identify myself as a young man.

Uli, I think that, as Laura rightly says, men and women have been repressed and suppressed throughout history but in different ways. Does it make any sense to argue about who has suffered more? Moreover, I wonder if there is an answer to that question? I suppose most of us would answer it from our own subjectivity and according to our background and experiences. In general, I imagine that there will be circumstances in which women will have borne the brunt and vice versa. I think that feeding this kind of victimhood or this kind of competition to see who suffered the most, inevitably leads to the creation of fanciful narratives, to the search for culprits, and ultimately to the development of a series of para-rational arguments that can justify violent actions and attitudes.

Here is an example of how our minds can play tricks on us when we get carried away by our beliefs and preconceived ideas: you compare a woman with her baby in her arms who, as you say, may have suffered hell for days before meeting his death, with a trivial death of her (drunken and drugged?) husband on the battlefield. What if the husband suffered a serious wound and lay in a ditch in agony for days thinking he would die there alone and never see his beloved wife and child again...? I ask again, does it make any sense to try to elucidate who had the worst time in history?

I agree that Uli's example was insensitive and somewhat misleading. I had three immediate family members who fought in WW I and WW II, and suffered ever after. I have past life memories of WW II and terrible losses. I don't think anyone can say that all men going into battle are doing it for a good time, nor are they drunk or drugged. What is done to men in the military to turn them into killing machines may actually be more soul killing than a widowed mother and baby starving to death. And of course, the man may realize that such will happen to those he loves as he dies, or as he looks on after death, causing him incredible pain.

No one kills sober. Drugs are used extensively in the military and always have been.

If you want to understand the position of women in society, I can only recommend Gloria Steinem's 'The Revolution from Within' and empathy. Empathy with the feelings of people you oppress has only gotten us to where we are now.

The only thing that bothers me more than men desperately trying to convince everyone they are suffering equally is women treating other women like bitches instead of sisters.

Another read is 'Taida' by Anatole France - an amazingly accurate portrayal of the nature of men and women. Written by a man, yes. Of course, not all men are equal, and both sexes are responsible for the way things are, but if you base your arguments on the obvious, you have none.

Can we go beyond what we know and face reality as it is for all of us, not just some of us? Because that would help make this world a better place, and that's always important, especially in times of chaos.

Tactical, diplomatic empathy is a lie. On the other hand, because everything in duality has both sides, without diplomacy you cannot maintain and develop your relationships, and therefore it is absolutely necessary to acknowledge the specific suffering that women in general have gone through. The situation demands it, otherwise there will be no transformation. Do you want to compare the experiences of female African slaves with those of male slaves? Because you can, and if you can, they are not the same.

Every experience needs to be appreciated.

I call other women bitches sometimes too, but I can not get behind that because of course I can naturally understand every decision the other woman makes. And I have always wondered why men stick together and support each other while we women do not. When they are kids, boys play with boys and girls play with girls, and when we are adults, everyone wants to play with boys. And why?

The only thing that bothers me more than men desperately trying to convince everyone they are suffering equally is women treating other women like bitches instead of sisters.
That is really really bothering me too. Men have a sort of brotherhood with unwritten words. Women on the other hand could kill each other over trivial things. Maybe that's why I liked working with men instead of women. Men are usually straightforward, while women, you never know...

If you want to understand the position of women in society, I can only recommend Gloria Steinem's 'The Revolution from Within' and empathy. Empathy with the feelings of people you oppress has only gotten us to where we are now.

I would agree with having empathy for others. But who are you speaking about when you say the people you oppress? Are you saying that men currently oppress women? In some places that’s true but that doesn’t apply to everyone everywhere.

I would however, completely disagree with the advice to read Gloria Steinem. She is/was most likely a CIA implant. Along with other “revolutionary people” of the 60’s and 70’s like Terrence McKenna. The free love and free drugs crowd was largely infiltrated and swayed by the feds.

That is really really bothering me too. Men have a sort of brotherhood with unwritten words. Women on the other hand could kill each other over trivial things. Maybe that's why I liked working with men instead of women. Men are usually straightforward, while women, you never know...
That is bothering me too. I work better with men than with women. I think men are more secure of their place in the hierarchy of their pack. Women on the other hand, most of the time find themselves at the bottom where , surprise surprise, find only women to contend with.
Besides, one cannot make to 'lady' when you have to deal with cleaning and sorting out mess, being there as nurse and clown and angel. What is left is bitch and diva.

I would agree with having empathy for others. But who are you speaking about when you say the people you oppress? Are you saying that men currently oppress women? In some places that’s true but that doesn’t apply to everyone everywhere.

I would however, completely disagree with the advice to read Gloria Steinem. She is/was most likely a CIA implant. Along with other “revolutionary people” of the 60’s and ’70s like Terrence McKenna. The free love and free drugs crowd was largely infiltrated and swayed by the feds.
I wanted to say empathy of the oppressed with the oppressor.
Reading without assumptions is beneficial like spending 2 days in nature.

Back
Top Bottom