Session 22 October 2022

What is it that determines a being’s level of density, littlehelp?
Density is the level of frequency/FRV range a realm is operating. Your soul must have a matching level to play there. Energy from ether comes into your cakra and is processes according to your level of development thus creating a certain experience/reality. Your mind power and awareness improves as you progress through your lesson. Remember STS can be smart but their awareness is low so their connection to ether is low. They need to acquire/steal technology/ideas from STO races and adjust it according to the need of their society. Higher level ideas require pure energy to form thus most STO prioritize raising their frequency (purification and development) enabling them to gain psychic ability without the use of technology. STS society is highly dependent on control/conformity and technology (energy hungry).

Sorry, forgot to write, your soul frequency is determined by your accumulation of ideas and attitude.

PS: Rapture/ harvest same concept. The 10-15 yrs to border crossing is based on federation channeling. They ran the matrix, so all this chaos/suffering lesson is pre planned curriculum to enhance the number of those continuing to 4D realm.

That is actually a very good question. But to be honest it scares me that a core member of the group is asking this.
Joe definitely knows the answer to this, littlehelp.
I believe he is asking the question to get the writer and others to think / expand / clarify what is being discussed.

I noticed there are many lovely people in this world, lovely souls who can still make it but they need help, they need just a liittle push. I think what would help, would be more efficient dispersion of knowledge.
I understand what you are saying, littlehelp. When I first connected with this forum, I was of a similar view. Although, from what I have learned through this group, giving other souls 'just a little push' (or 'nudge') is generally more along the lines of STS - no matter how 'well intentioned' the act is.

In terms of 'dispersion of knowledge', the C's have talked about 'those with eyes to see / ears to hear'. It became clear to me some time ago that we could share information connected to the knowledge base here (where it has been so painstakingly gathered, curated and thoroughly explored over many years by Laura et al 💞), and distribute it all over the entire planet... but that does not necessarily mean that many people would actually even recognise it, let alone value it, let alone be willing to explore it deeply/do 'the work' - nor have the capacity to protect themselves from the attacks and challenges that many souls connected to the forum/Fellowship have endured.

The thing I have come to realise through the 'Amazing Grace' 🙏 of finding this incredible forum through Laura's very truthful, painful (but also hugely inspiring) words, is that: it is ultimately the Soul that is truly seeking - which has any chance of recognition, of 'remembering' what is held as a truth in the consciousness of all Souled Beings. It is the Soul that is willing to 'answer the call' and endure whatever comes; to be willing to open their eyes / ears, expand their consciousness, 'pay close attention to reality, right and left', the Soul who is genuinely committed to seeking authentic knowledge. Not merely 'seeking', but also consciously integrating and applying this knowledge in every way possible; putting it into action... embodying 'Growth in Knowledge' in a myriad of ways. The idea of knowledge dispersal is logical on many levels, but if someone doesn't have the ability to recognise it, how will they know how to stop and seriously pay attention to it? Most people would literally not even SEE it, even if it was exquisitely inscribed on a golden, illuminated sheet of paper - that blew right into their face. To most people, that golden sheet of paper would likely look 'blank'. As blank as the dull eyed faces of people standing in a crowd if you were reading it aloud to them, in the desperate hope they would truly 'hear' the words.

Session : July 22, 2000 (emphasis, mine)

Q: (IT) So, we don’t know. We sense something very important about changing the universe. (L) I think that it is also up to us, individually and as a group, to choose how we respond to the upcoming events. The saying “many are called, few are chosen” should be rephrased to say “Many are called, but few choose to answer the call.” (PC) Everyone is called! (L) Yes. But so many succumb to the attacks, can’t overcome the blocks and barriers, and choose to continue to view life in mundane, surface terms. When push comes to shove, how many really DO answer. It is a very subtle thing to read the signs and “see the unseen” in the morass of conflicting signals that the 3rd density reality sends to block our vision.

Ultimately, we all 'make it' in our own way, in our own 'time'. It takes as long as it takes.
'All there is, is lessons.'

With regards to 'making it', I try to remind myself of the analogy that 'we each are dancing the dance of the ages'. If we are to dance in unison, we need to learn the steps. If we forget some of the steps, we need to start again, until we learn them by heart (Soul); each part of the dance might take some work to master and commit to memory, but then eventually all the steps flow through us without us even having to think (like driving or typing). At this point we become - not the dancer, as a separate entity - instead our energy merges to become a part of the 'whole' of the dance, a part of the 'greater flow'.

littlehelp, your avatar name reminds me of the Beatles song that says "I get by with a little help from my friends". I know you genuinely want to help lots of sweet souls out there (remember appearances can be deceiving), but from what I have learned nobody needs to push / nudge anyone else. In my many years of so called 'life experience' I confess without reservation that I have 'nudged' others. :-[ Completely mortifying to think about my sheer arrogance, not to mention that it was for the most part a case of 'the blind leading the blind'. I am still trying to come to terms with it and doing my best not inflict my 'helpfulness' upon anyone else ever again, unless it is specifically and directly requested (and I am actually skilled/capable enough to be of any actual assistance).

I have realised from my time here that the best way we can help others to find real knowledge, is to actually work genuinely and consistently on ourselves. The more we apply/embody what we are learning here, the more our own frequency will transform and rise, in turn contributing to the broader frequency of this group, sending out a signal to others it resonates with.
IMHO, that's a really good way to seed light/knowledge... :flowers:

(As I typed that, it came out as "that's a really God way to seed light/knowledge..." 😂 true dat)

I believe he is asking the question to get the writer and others to think / expand / clarify what is being discussed.

I understand what you are saying, littlehelp. When I first connected with this forum, I was of a similar view. Although, from what I have learned through this group, giving other souls 'just a little push' (or 'nudge') is generally more along the lines of STS - no matter how 'well intentioned' the act is.

In terms of 'dispersion of knowledge', the C's have talked about 'those with eyes to see / ears to hear'. It became clear to me some time ago that we could share information connected to the knowledge base here (where it has been so painstakingly gathered, curated and thoroughly explored over many years by Laura et al 💞), and distribute it all over the entire planet... but that does not necessarily mean that many people would actually even recognise it, let alone value it, let alone be willing to explore it deeply/do 'the work' - nor have the capacity to protect themselves from the attacks and challenges that many souls connected to the forum/Fellowship have endured.

The thing I have come to realise through the 'Amazing Grace' 🙏 of finding this incredible forum through Laura's very truthful, painful (but also hugely inspiring) words, is that: it is ultimately the Soul that is truly seeking - which has any chance of recognition, of 'remembering' what is held as a truth in the consciousness of all Souled Beings. It is the Soul that is willing to 'answer the call' and endure whatever comes; to be willing to open their eyes / ears, expand their consciousness, 'pay close attention to reality, right and left', the Soul who is genuinely committed to seeking authentic knowledge. Not merely 'seeking', but also consciously integrating and applying this knowledge in every way possible; putting it into action... embodying 'Growth in Knowledge' in a myriad of ways. The idea of knowledge dispersal is logical on many levels, but if someone doesn't have the ability to recognise it, how will they know how to stop and seriously pay attention to it? Most people would literally not even SEE it, even if it was exquisitely inscribed on a golden, illuminated sheet of paper - that blew right into their face. To most people, that golden sheet of paper would likely look 'blank'. As blank as the dull eyed faces of people standing in a crowd if you were reading it aloud to them, in the desperate hope they would truly 'hear' the words.

Q: (IT) So, we don’t know. We sense something very important about changing the universe. (L) I think that it is also up to us, individually and as a group, to choose how we respond to the upcoming events. The saying “many are called, few are chosen” should be rephrased to say “Many are called, but few choose to answer the call.” (PC) Everyone is called! (L) Yes. But so many succumb to the attacks, can’t overcome the blocks and barriers, and choose to continue to view life in mundane, surface terms. When push comes to shove, how many really DO answer. It is a very subtle thing to read the signs and “see the unseen” in the morass of conflicting signals that the 3rd density reality sends to block our vision.

Ultimately, we all 'make it' in our own way, in our own 'time'. It takes as long as it takes.

With regards to 'making it', I try to remind myself of the analogy that 'we each are dancing the dance of the ages'. If we are to dance in unison, we need to learn the steps. If we forget some of the steps, we need to start again, until we learn them by heart (Soul); each part of the dance might take some work to master and commit to memory, but then eventually all the steps flow through us without us even having to think (like driving or typing). At this point we become - not the dancer, as a separate entity - instead our energy merges to become a part of the 'whole' of the dance, a part of the 'greater flow'.

littlehelp, your avatar name reminds me of the Beatles song that says "I get by with a little help from my friends". I know you genuinely want to help lots of sweet souls out there (remember appearances can be deceiving), but from what I have learned nobody needs to push / nudge anyone else. In my many years of so called 'life experience' I confess without reservation that I have 'nudged' others. :-[ Completely mortifying to think about my sheer arrogance, not to mention that it was for the most part a case of 'the blind leading the blind'. I am still trying to come to terms with it and doing my best not inflict my 'helpfulness' upon anyone else ever again, unless it is specifically and directly requested (and I am actually skilled/capable enough to be of any actual assistance).

I have realised from my time here that the best way we can help others to find real knowledge, is to actually work genuinely and consistently on ourselves. The more we apply/embody what we are learning here, the more our own frequency will transform and rise, in turn contributing to the broader frequency of this group, sending out a signal to others it resonates with.

(As I typed that, it came out as "that's a really God way to seed light/knowledge..." 😂 true dat)
Beautifully put, @forest_light! It's like the saying 'you can't love someone else until you love yourself'. We can't really dance with others until we learn to dance ourselves. Knowledge protects, awareness grows, and one day we will be able to have enough knowledge, light, and then love to be part of that greater flow. :hug2:

I fight that feeling too. It is a real trap - totally self focused. I remember Ark having a saying that you start the work and it takes as long as it takes, and if it needs anther 3 or 4 lifetimes, then so be it.

The other thing, I forgot to add the way this feeling feels like: it is like both ways, like physicaly and mentaly.
1. Like physical location, you want to be in a better place, where you can make better "progress"
2. "Mentally off the boat", it is like you won't do it in time, you may miss the train, etc.
But what i understand for myself, it is that you have to do what you can, the location doesn't matter, even if you would be on another planet, you lessons will come to you, just in "slightly" different manner.

I just want to add few cents, I get in touch with different tradition, and they are also saying the same, e.g. in tantric tradition, it is said that amongst billion of people who "heard" some knowledge only thousands will try to except it and only few of them will achieve that knowledge.
Something like that, I don't remember exactly how it was said.

The thing I understand for myself is that it doesn't mean that you are special, and you have to "spread" some knowledge that you have acquired, in the way like "can't you see, wake up dude?" It is an STS orientation IMO.
It doesn't work that way, I tried actually before)
It "sends person back in progress" usually. They are blocking the procces of knowledge to be acquired. You Have to find out "keys" how to explain. It may be one phrase even, or you just may be silence in some situations, etc.

An example from mine life:
I gave a question to guys "2+2+-3, what would be?"
They have been thinking about answer few days already, but mine intend was to "launch their brains", but not to show that I'm better or more clever.

Another one : I ask the friend of mine, what would be 1+infinity = ?. And I told him that if I understand all you understands, would we be the same in the end? Sort of that.

Again, my intent was to plant a "seed" of knowledge and to launch his brain.

Of course if they would like to develope, up to their Free Will.

STS orientation I said, because you want everything and everyone around you to change, but you should start from yourself.
The way it seems to me.

Not necessarily.

I thought that STO was about letting people do what they will do. That includes not letting them do unto you if you choose that. It is about helping others when they sincerely ask, not when you decide they need the help.

Yeah, it is complicated, one may not know what is the best option for another one.
Helping when it is not asked it is like helping yourself. You have to determine first, why are you doing this "help"

+ Like, maybe some struggling for person is needed in order to learn some lessons.

And it reminds me this video.

Does this have any realtion with the Soul Smashing? According to the C's material, the STS path has a limit which is 4th density it's the last density in which a STS entity can exist if I remember correctly. At this point, an entity that has been reincarnating in 4D on the STS path over and over again, this crystallization process could be the result of this process? Then those "crystals" go back to 1st denity and starting the whole grand cycle over and over again? until they could become a black hole?

There is teaching I heard of, in Tantric tradition.

There is a process of coarsening of part of the Universe and it becomes matter . Then there is a return back to "thinning thing", so to say - back to spirituality.
As far as I understand, it is matter of time, like when one will learn all one's lessons, and will be able to go back to the "core of Universe", so to say, to become united with 7th Density.
We all are made of the same material and by the same Creator. It is a "long thought", complicated actually, I'm still thinking about it and will be.
I just make some checkpoints for myself and move from them later on, because the more I understand the more I understand the much i don't understand.

So don't be afraid to "miss the boat " :cool2:

@forest_light
your post helped a lot, because it serves as a perfect example of what I was talking about when I was talking about dispersion of knowledge. I was talking about a simple fact that many people can be helped easily by investing more effort when writing a message and making a post. If I compare your post to some other posts in this thread there is huge difference. The difference is that you put a lot of effort into writing it and it shows. It is written intelligibly and I can clearly understand every point you make. Also it shows some serious problem that is widespread on this forum and the entirety of group.

I will make an analogy that helping others is like building a house so that everyone understands. And I am talking only about helping others to progress because that is what is really important.

In my post I basically said to build a house right? I didn't say "lets try to build a house", i said to actually do it. Do you see the difference?

You said that it is considered STS to build a house if no one asked for it right? Asked whom? Directly you?
What if someone already asked me to build a house and I made a post where I am asking for help. If you help me build the house yet that someone did not asked specifically you does that make you STS?

What if you overheard someone asking for help someone else on the street, yet not specifically you. Would you offer your help or would you pretend that you didn't hear anything? Of course here it is true that forcing your help onto someone is not nice. But you can make yourself available and it is the person's choice whether he chooses you or not.

What if you build a house even though no one asked for it, yet someone will ask exactly for that house in one year. Does that make you STS?

It might be shocking to, well, clearly everyone on this forum, but every person who ever needed help already asked someone for help.

Excuse of everyone on this forum is basically such, that if someone doesn't ask specifically them, then they will not help.

Do you know why this is? Because they don't know how to do it. Literally they need that someone to tell them exactly what to do and only that is considered help or STO on this forum.
But surprisingly, sometimes doing exactly the opposite is actually helpful.

What does this mean? That we here in this world cannot know what the other soul really needs in order to progress. We don't know the sum of her experiences and therefore we cannot know what is the right thing to do. We are limited by our awareness. But we can always give someone opportunity to learn. She doesn't need to ask you but the opportunity can be there. At first she might not even see it, some time might pass, but if the opportunity is still present, she might one day recognize this opportunity for what it is and learns something and makes a progress.

We can have look at how the universe does it. If you ask the universe for help what do you get? Does the universe make the progress for you or does it just offer an opportunity for you to make a progress?

And who really is the universe? Are we all not part of the universe?

I understand that you cannot help others if you don't know how to do it and also you can hurt others if you don't know what you are doing but how are you then going to learn it? Do you understand what STO means? It means to help others. Not "trying to help others", but actually helping them. But here the mentality is such, that it is better to do nothing because if you try to do something you might make a mistake.

How do you all want to progress? You are not utilizing your knowledge, you are even afraid to use it.

Well the situation here is even worse because there is even lack of basic understanding so many members don't even have anything to use and are completely discombobulated. Or have absolutely no idea what it means to make an effort. Parroting after others and memorizing text is not knowledge.

I feel that most of you think that wanting to do something is STS. If you don't even want to help others then how are you going to help them? You have to first decide that you want to do something to actually do it don't you? And then you have to make some effort.
But here the mentality is such that well if it is meant to be then it will happen on its own, right? No! Nothing happens without some effort and no one is going to do this for you. The universe helps those who actually do something and make effort. And reading books is not considered effort. Or can you build a house only by reading about it?

The situation here is very bad. The progress that was made in one year is approximately one inch. Yes 1 inch. Compare this to a snails pace and even blind can see that something is wrong. This thread is full of selfish posts or posts that are not important because they have almost zero potential to help others. This thread just makes me sad.

It really would help if someone who is one step in front of you could teach you at least the basics, maybe some teacher.
And if someone says "but you cannot force anyone to learn", that is true but you can give them opportunity. You can create the best possible conditions so that the progress is maximized. Like there can be group which clearly already exists that would help those who are part of the group. Or why are you all here?

@Laura I will be honest. I am mad. But do you know what really breaks my heart? Seeing you and the souls that are part of the soul set doing everything they can do to help but there is no visible progress. The fellowship group is doing a little better, there are some individuals that are doing just fine but the progress is not uniform and is very slow. This whole situation reminds me of a clock that I had long time ago. It had massive pendulum and on the first sight everything was working - the pendulum was swinging, the clock made ticking sounds, but there was a problem noticeable only when one was actually observing the clock for longer period. The hands wouldn't move! They just jumped randomly around one spot which can hardly be called progress. One day I decided that i will look inside the clock and repair it. Inside, there was large number of gears meshing perfectly together but there was one little gear that was not working properly. It was worn out and even though initially the clock worked, now the little gear was not properly meshing with other gears. It was deformed and it didn't do its job anymore. I had to make similar gear from scratch as that gear was unique for that clock and could not be bought anywhere. At first the new gear was too snug but after some time the gears meshed perfectly with no play and the clock worked just fine.

What i am trying to say is that the set of the souls are like the gears and if they are not complete then they can make whatever effort but the results will not be optimal. I think you are missing a soul in your group. I cannot know that of course but that is the only explanation I have for this. I think that souls are usually in pairs. So what i feel would help is if you would just ask the souls whether they think there might be someone special just for them who they are missing. You know like Ark is for you. And if only one of the souls says "Yes I am sure that there must be someone who will complete me and who would make me feel loved", then well, you can at least be sure that you as a group are not complete and there is someone missing.
I think that if there is such someone, then he has been looking for the soul his entire life already and this means that he might be close so as to make himself available. The soul only needs to recognize him in order to let him pass. This is so because you created such defenses that you are protecting yourself not only from any harm from the outside, but also from any help from the outside. This means that if the soul will not recognize him, they will never meet.
Well,that of course means that the mission will fail because we are talking about balanced set of souls and the load across them is evenly distributed like in a truss structure. If only one truss breaks then the entire structure fails.

So to sum everything up, if there are souls that are complementary, they will try to unite in this world. It is his responsibility, who is outside, to find her, who is inside. But it is her responsibility to recognize him. I assume that he made substantial effort so that he is at the gates. Now it is time for her to make some effort. If she does nothing, nothing happens. And also it is important to realize that the decision is only for the soul to make. This is not a group decision! I am sure the universe gave her some gifts so she can do that. She will know. Also at first he might not recognize her but she can help him to remember.
I am pretty sure there must be someone. Just like I made the gear, the one infinite creator must have created him.

Sorry if i was too direct, but i just can't stay quiet anymore, I just can't. I really wish for you to succeed, I wish for you to be happy. And when I close my eyes and look into the future, I wish to see you there with a big smile on your face. I feel that once the group is complete, everything will be just fine.

The universe helps those who actually do something and make effort. And reading books is not considered effort. Or can you build a house only by reading about it?
Can you give us one concrete example of this happening in your life and how you can translate that experience into some sort of knowledge that would be beneficial to members of this forum? Perhaps you could do this in the newbies section with a brief introduction as a show of manners.

I write a note because I want to ask a question regarding the above mentioned percentages. Is it THAT important the good or bad percentage? Are we having a set curriculum to complete in a regimented fashion? I find this interest in the results quite childish. In the same time, as the Cs are Laura in the future, there should be some increased curiosity in how is she in the future. The lessons important for her and her progression from 3D to 6D. Is it possible to have a glimpse into 6D type challenges? Perhaps there is a way to help the Cs and each and every one of whom are part of Cs and might be a part of each and every one of us today. After all everything is ONE, and I hope in 6D no one has been left behind, just because the 3Ds have endless debates about densities and their STO vs STS manifestations therein.
OK there were more than one question, but I hope you catch my drift.

Regarding the percentages and the study plan, I think the following.

The system is STS, so the easy thing is to be selfish (simplifying), if there is a little more than 50% of the actions in an STO intention, it seems that it qualifies to follow 4D. For the same reason, the percentage for 4D STS is very high, close to 100%.

Both choices require a clear internal resolution (choice) and to be genuine they must be made without knowledge of "why", it is done because "being" is that way.

Then, the "curriculum" will arrive when the person has already "chosen", is already "harvestable" or, let's say, is a candidate for 4D.

My thought then is...

It is not the curriculum that will make a person a candidate for 4D, it will be the choice already made.

Once the choice is made, it is when that person will look for the knowledge, which will be necessary for what follows or will follow.

And abounding on this subject, I have the suspicion that in a 3D STO, the percentages would be the other way around, 95/98% for 4D STO and 51% for 4D STS.

@littlehelp, I am curious...
how long have you been connected to this forum, what do you feel qualifies the statements you are making about the 'progress' of those connected to the forum/Fellowship, and your statements in general in your last post?
@littlehelp...
I didn't have an opportunity to write a proper reply to you in the above message, but now I have some time to acknowledge a few of the things you shared. You covered a lot of 'issues' in your message... to be honest, I am struggling to clearly comprehend your views about a few topics, but will do my best to interpret what I am 'hearing' - perhaps you won't mind if I try to clarify what you are saying?

ENGAGING WITH THE FORUM:
I asked a few questions (quoted above) in relation to your connection with the forum, because I am genuinely curious to know how you have come to such strong conclusions about this group.

Given that you seem to only have 4 posts connected to your avatar, and appear to only have joined mid November this year, it seems a little strange that you say this about the forum:
The situation here is very bad. The progress that was made in one year is approximately one inch. Yes 1 inch. Compare this to a snails pace and even blind can see that something is wrong. This thread is full of selfish posts or posts that are not important because they have almost zero potential to help others. This thread just makes me sad.
Sorry if i was too direct, but i just can't stay quiet anymore, I just can't.

Setting aside your own subjective statements above regarding 'progress' (I see that very differently myself), I can only conclude that you have been a 'guest' on the forum for quite some time (observing interactions between others on the forum). Personally, I don't have any issues with this at all, I know it can take some people time to decide if joining this group is right for them. However, it seems a bit strange that you have now registered as a forum participant, you appear to have spent time on the forum and consider yourself 'well informed' about it (and the Fellowship), and have many comments about your observations regarding the 'progress' or rate of 'growth' of the group as a whole; you have launched yourself into a conversation offering many strong views and vented regarding your frustrations - yet have not taken a little time to show courtesy to others by introducing yourself (ie: share something about how you found the forum / why you felt inspired to connect with the group / what you hope to experience / what you are committed to bringing to the group / what work you have done in terms of your own personal development and in growing your own knowledge base etc).

It seems a bit bizarre when someone suddenly appears 'out of the blue', offers nothing of themselves or really even a 'hello', launches into a big 'download' that can appear (to many) to be a lot of judgement, criticism and negativity. It's not really the kind of interaction that inspires positive exchange in communication with others. Nor does it seem particularly respectful to anyone, particularly those founding / long term members of the Fellowship/forum - who, in the face of enormous challenge and considerable adversity, have worked tirelessly... painstakingly, to build this 'house' from the ground up, with the intention of offering an inspiring 'meeting place' for seekers to connect, to share information and support one another in genuine and meaningful ways, to potentially explore and experience some kind of co-linearity on some level, and to strengthen and anchor the frequency which has been activated within the group. Their efforts have been pretty incredible when you take the time to reflect and appreciate it on a deeper level.

So... it might be polite to introduce yourself.
:flowers: "Hi, I'm littlehelp. Great to meet you."

From the general impression of your communications posted so far;
it sounds/feels to me personally, that at the core of things you are actually saying something along the lines of:

I am deeply worried about humanity.
We are running out of 'time'.
People need help to 'wake up', there are many 'good people' out there who deserve a chance.
People need to be given the opportunity to discover the 'truth' and access ways to support their own growth.
People in the forum could do more to actively and directly help one another in the forum / Fellowship.
People in the forum should be actively / openly sharing information discussed and researched here with others out in the world.
People in the forum 'seem to be afraid' of behaving in an 'STS way'.
People in the forum are not really motivated to behave in an 'STO way'.
I am disappointed that more people in the forum are not making an effort in the way I feel they 'should' be.
I am frustrated that all the hard work that has been put into creating this group is not being utilised in a more effective way.
I am worried (terrified?) we will 'fail' the mission.

(apologies if I have got any of this wrong)

I think you are also saying that:
There is some kind of 'imbalance' within the forum.
(Multiple?) souls are possibly missing from this group.
You believe souls need to be in 'pairs' to realise their optimum potential - otherwise you feel they are 'incomplete' and less effective.

Are you suggesting that there could be 'pairs' of souls who are compatible with one another (within this group), but they do not recognise one another - but if they did, the forum would be operating in the 'optimum way'? (Just want to clarify that.)

HONOURING CONTRIBUTIONS ON THE FORUM:
your post helped a lot, because it serves as a perfect example of what I was talking about when I was talking about dispersion of knowledge. I was talking about a simple fact that many people can be helped easily by investing more effort when writing a message and making a post. If I compare your post to some other posts in this thread there is huge difference. The difference is that you put a lot of effort into writing it and it shows. It is written intelligibly and I can clearly understand every point you make. Also it shows some serious problem that is widespread on this forum and the entirety of group.

Whether we read something which:
- has required huge effort / dedication / hours of research on the part of the writer,
- is brief / concise / 'to the point'
- is something warm / compassionate / encouraging
- is like a laser, cutting away the illusion, supporting the reader to see differently, with more clarity.
- is something that makes you laugh, smile, breathe a little easier, is uplifting, inspiring...
IMHO, many posts are genuine, sincere offerings on the forum, and are valuable to different people in different ways, no matter their duration or 'depth'. What is valued or 'seen' by one person, might not resonate with someone else... from what I can discern, there is a broad spectrum of input from everyone willing to participate; this seems to have evolved naturally throughout the forum over time, and I feel is really healthy. Some people may offer something you personally consider 'insignificant' or below the 'expectations' of someone else, but for that individual who posted something - that might be all they are capable of offering at that time, and the only way they will improve is with practice and encouragement and direct engagement, so I guess it helps to consider all the dynamics.

I appreciate that the 'brevity' or what you personally interpret as 'lack of effort' in some messages frustrates you, littlehelp, but due to many here having limited time available to participate on the forum, and the sheer volume of threads that cycle through, many have learned to be concise, clear and brief in their communications. Perhaps it helps to remember that not everyone here speaks English, not everyone feels comfortable communicating in writing, some might not feel they have anything useful or meaningful to say, don't have a lot of confidence, some individuals might have phenomenal communication skills in direct person to person situations, but maybe these do not translate so well when they write. Some have physical challenges that make it difficult to spend long periods working on a computer. Some are not great with technology, some have limited access to the internet. We are all finding our way through this together, each in our own way.

Most people connected to this forum are dealing with a lot of pressure in their own lives. Many have a lot of responsibilities, busy jobs, families, overwhelm, serious financial challenge and hardship, massive health challenges, (some all of those at the same time!). Many people make the effort to write posts on the forum that are supportive and helpful to others, to show care, concern and solidarity, try to offer helpful suggestions / links to information, particularly if someone is really struggling; they may not be long posts, but they do their best to stay connected. I feel that generally speaking, many people are doing all they can. (The C's have acknowledged more recently that there are some 'slackers' but that is for each individual to explore and remedy if they feel inspired).

Also, it helps to consider that there are a lot of people in the Fellowship and forum who are involved in lots of 'behind the scenes' efforts which can involve daily and weekly commitments (on top of everything else in their lives!). It takes a lot to coordinate and run this 'house' and it costs a lot to keep the 'home fires burning' so that these dedicated souls can give their all - not simply for their own growth in knowledge / personal development - but just as importantly, for those who find their way here. There are also multiple online meetings which occur regularly, members who also regularly produce material for SOTT, Objective Health, MindMatters etc offering regular, insightful, stimulating discussions in the form of online presentations, there are regular meetings offering support for others. There are incredible books being written, there are communities and meetings connecting online all over the globe, there is an online store and products and income streams to organise... my god I feel exhausted just thinking about it all.

MENTORING:
It really would help if someone who is one step in front of you could teach you at least the basics, maybe some teacher.
And if someone says "but you cannot force anyone to learn", that is true but you can give them opportunity. You can create the best possible conditions so that the progress is maximized. Like there can be group which clearly already exists that would help those who are part of the group. Or why are you all here?
This does happen, every day. There are different 'mentors' (ambassadors) who are connected to the forum who offer support to others daily. They are not here to 'change diapers' or spoon-feed anyone, but they offer support on a regular basis to those posting on the forum. There are also other members who have been connected to the forum for a decent period of time who step up and offer knowledge or support where they are able. From my personal experience, I find the people here amazing and have a great deal of love and respect for the group and genuinely value my connection here. This group has transformed my life on so many levels and I am so much happier and healthier every day because of all these diverse souls and their efforts to contribute in a meaningful way. I have never had anyone be unkind, cruel, humiliate or belittle me in any way for my lack of knowledge or awareness, instead, people offer support and encouragement and practical ways for me to explore further knowledge / a different perspective. They are honest and genuine. There is a lot of positive flow, empathy and respect for one another. None of us are walking an easy path in these times, I think most here are very mindful of this.

littlehelp, when you have time, please let me know if you feel I have interpreted your message correctly/incorrectly, and please clarify anything I am misunderstanding. I don't profess to have all the answers to the issues you express concern about, but perhaps with more clear information, others may be able to support you in some way.

🌷🌿🌺🌞

Back
Top Bottom