Session 10 December 2022

As noted, it's possible that when in humanoid/human-like bodies ("nordic types") they do not have telepathic abilities. Or, maybe they do, but that's still a problem because it's always possible that the human "elite" have someone at the meeting with telepathic abilities, who could in theory listen in on the "aliens" private telepathic communications. The point being, IF the human elite have people with telepathic abilities at these meetings, then the aliens using telepathic communication to discuss nefarious plans with each other is obviously a bad idea. Using spoken language to communicate would seem to be the most secure option, as long as they use a language they know that the humans cannot understand, hence their use of the Atlantean lang. that is an ancestor of Basque. Hence also, the humans attempt to get an AI (i.e. no consciousness) translator to find out what they are saying without the aliens knowing that they are doing it.
I was thinking about 4D STS and telepathy - that is, if 4D STS does pretty well everything with technology then maybe their telepathic abilities are only achieved through technology. That would maybe explain why the 'nordic types' would not have telepathic abilities while in 3D, so they would have to resort to 'human language' to communicate to humans. There could be two different 'kinds' of telepathy - STO telepathy being 'natural', more like 'knowing' thoughts, while STS has a 'physical' kind of telepathy using 'projection' through their technology. So their telepathic abilities only work in their own 4D realm. Just my thoughts...

Thank you for another great awe inspiring session!

Estaba pensando en 4D STS y telepatía, es decir, si 4D STS hace bastante bien todo con la tecnología, entonces tal vez sus habilidades telepáticas solo se logran a través de la tecnología. Eso tal vez explicaría por qué los 'tipos nórdicos' no tendrían habilidades telepáticas mientras están en 3D, por lo que tendrían que recurrir al 'lenguaje humano' para comunicarse con los humanos. Podría haber dos 'tipos' diferentes de telepatía: la telepatía STO es 'natural', más como pensamientos de 'conocimiento', mientras que STS tiene un tipo de telepatía 'física' que usa 'proyección' a través de su tecnología. Entonces, sus habilidades telepáticas solo funcionan en su propio reino 4D. solo mis pensamientos...

¡Gracias por otra gran sesión inspiradora!
He visto en sesiones de terapia de hipnosis regresiva con visión remota, que hay seres de otras dimensiones, universos y planetas que tienen otros lenguajes y que para comunicarse adaptan su fonética y lenguaje a las cuerdas vocales del soporte telepático.
Para mí fue una gran puerta para encontrar la terapia de hipnosis regresiva. Hay mucha información en las sesiones con los clientes, así como en la investigación que hacen sobre diferentes temas.
Para mí, siendo latina, el grupo grifasi es el más serio y con un método sólido.
Sigo a Irazema, Freddy y Angie como operadores de hipnosis. Calogero es genial pero me gustan más los demás.
He tenido terapia con ellos y puedo decir que es realmente beneficiosa.
Es conocer el mundo más allá de los ojos físicos y este universo físico, quién soy y cuál ha sido mi viaje.
Encontré a los Cassiopeians ya la poderosa Laura hace muchos años y su información me ayudó a entender a Castaneda. Yo también fui su seguidor durante muchos años. Me pasó lo mismo con la hipnosis regresiva. Me ayudó a comprender a los Casiopeos.
Pido disculpas si hay errores en este texto. Espero que no se malinterpreten mis palabras. Agradezco a Laura ya todo su equipo por los años de trabajo y su disposición a compartir información.

In hyperbaric oxygenation, first, we are not bound by this limitation of haemoglobin and second, it increases intracellular CO2: "Hyperbaric oxygen (HBO2) causes CO2 retention in the brain that leads to the increase in cerebral blood flow (CBF) by poorly understood mechanisms." Europe PMC

At the begining of the hbot thread i posted some information about CO2 in the blood, information i received from my uncle (who is biologist).
Here's the link to this post.
Here i mean the tool i list in the second part, the Samozdrav ventilator which is a cheap tool (at least compared to HBOT) which allows, in a few months, to get back to the normal level of CO2 in the blood, and which could maybe be taken into consideration for people getting old as it's natural that one's CO2 concentration in the blood decreases with age.

I don't really understand the reason for such a device. You can increase the CO2 in your body by holding your breath, or adjusting your breathing. To quote Patrick McKeown
I got the Samozdrav ventilator and read the information about it. Apparently, it was originally developed by Russian scientists and doctors for their cosmonauts. Now it is commercialized for anyone for who needs to improve their health. It does have some contraindications, though. It helps with oxygen utilization in the body, and this is explained by the Bohr effect:

The Bohr effect explains the cell’s oxygen release or why red blood cells unload oxygen in tissues, while carbon dioxide (CO2) is the key player in O2 transport due to vasodilation and the Bohr law. The Bohr law was first described in 1904 by the Danish physiologist Christian Bohr (father of famous physicist Niels Bohr).

What is the Bohr effect in simple terms (for dummies)?​

Bohr effect in healthy people​

The Bohr effect is a normal process in healthy people since healthy people have normal breathing at rest and normal arterial CO2 levels. How does the Bohr law work? As we know, oxygen is transported in the blood by hemoglobin in red blood cells (called “erythrocytes”). How do these red blood cells know where to release more oxygen and where less? Or why do they unload more oxygen at all? Why is O2 released in tissues? The red blood cells sense higher concentrations of CO2 in tissues and release oxygen in such places.
Bohr effect explained: How CO2 helps to release O2

Bohr effect summary. More oxygen is released in those tissues that have higher absolute and/or relative CO2 values. Note that this is true for healthy people who have normal breathing patterns.

More information about the Bohr effect here: Bohr Effect Oxygen Release Explained in 5 Min : Healthy vs. Sick People

Certain breathing exercises like the ones that Patrick McKeown promote (via Mercola, etc) may have the same effects, but the device was designed for older and sick people who might not learn so easily the subtleties of breathing exercises. With the Samozdrav, there's also some oxygen coming in along the CO2, it's not like breathing through a closed bag. There are similar concepts like inhaling carbogen (which consists of oxygen and 10% CO2) after an eye stroke in order to improve blood flow while maintaining the oxygenation of the retina by preventing the oxygen‑induced vasoconstriction.

I find the concept of the Samozdrav useful because if you do certain breathing exercises incorrectly, you can potentially have more harmful effects. The device is designed for a build up training in 4 stages. It also comes with a method to calculate your blood CO2 levels - you are supposed to breathe normally and measure the time it takes you to fill it while your nose is pinched. My CO2 levels are low enough (between 3 and 4).

I tried today and I feel I can breathe better. So I'll keep experimenting and will report back.

He visto en sesiones de terapia de hipnosis regresiva con visión remota, que hay seres de otras dimensiones, universos y planetas que tienen otros lenguajes y que para comunicarse adaptan su fonética y lenguaje a las cuerdas vocales del soporte telepático.
Para mí fue una gran puerta para encontrar la terapia de hipnosis regresiva. Hay mucha información en las sesiones con los clientes, así como en la investigación que hacen sobre diferentes temas.
Para mí, siendo latina, el grupo grifasi es el más serio y con un método sólido.
Sigo a Irazema, Freddy y Angie como operadores de hipnosis. Calogero es genial pero me gustan más los demás.
He tenido terapia con ellos y puedo decir que es realmente beneficiosa.
Es conocer el mundo más allá de los ojos físicos y este universo físico, quién soy y cuál ha sido mi viaje.
Encontré a los Cassiopeians ya la poderosa Laura hace muchos años y su información me ayudó a entender a Castaneda. Yo también fui su seguidor durante muchos años. Me pasó lo mismo con la hipnosis regresiva. Me ayudó a comprender a los Casiopeos.
Pido disculpas si hay errores en este texto. Espero que no se malinterpreten mis palabras. Agradezco a Laura ya todo su equipo por los años de trabajo y su disposición a compartir información.
Translation by Yandex:
I have seen in sessions of regressive hypnosis therapy with remote vision, that there are beings from other dimensions, universes and planets that have other languages and that to communicate they adapt their phonetics and language to the vocal cords of the telepathic support.
For me it was a great door to find regressive hypnosis therapy. There is a lot of information in the sessions with clients, as well as in the research they do on different topics.
For me, being Latina, the grifasi group is the most serious and with a solid method.
I follow Irazema, Freddy and Angie as hypnosis operators. Calogero is great but I like the others better.
I have had therapy with them and I can say that it is really beneficial.
It is to know the world beyond the physical eyes and this physical universe, who I am and what my journey has been.
I found the Cassiopeians and the powerful Laura many years ago and their information helped me to understand Castaneda. I was also his follower for many years. The same thing happened to me with regressive hypnosis. It helped me to understand the Cassiopaeans.
I apologize if there are errors in this text. I hope that my words will not be misunderstood. I thank Laura and all her team for the years of work and their willingness to share information.
"Hola sol,
Puedes utilizar un traductor no sólo para leer, sino también para escribir en inglés. La mayoría de los miembros de este foro utilizan el excelente traductor en línea https://www.deepl.com por ejemplo."

Hi sol,

Could you please use a translator, so we understand what you are saying? Thank you! Gracias.

I think there is no fixed date for the transition to 4d but I guess it is gradual and we should be noticing certain changes as we look younger we have telepathy and other series of capabilities (physical variables)...Laura and Ark are younger? Or will it be all at once? It will be gradual I think
In my mind we are experiencing the gradual now- a slow progression that will increase in intensity, but at some point there will be a concentrated event that will be experienced by those who are ready- it will be a definite, intense happening. That is what I have gathered from the sessions. A hyperkinetic sensate is what Cs call it, and it will be quite intense as I understand it. Whatever you are feeling at that moment will be multiplied exponentially.

Going back to precession. I think that it requires that one end of the axis of rotation is fixed. Is that true with planet earth?
Not completely sure, but some weather anomalies compared to few decades back might "confirm it somehow". This is a topic I've been thinking of lately too and was triggered by maps showing number of days with snow cover in Poland. This is the image I've lately encountered with summary of snow cover through 1961-1990 and 2011-2020.1672872372225.png
The source of the image cones from this site (translated from polish with google site translation engine). When i was a child (like 30 years ago), winters seemed to be longer with more snow and lower temperatures that during the last decade, not to mention times when my parents were kids. I've heard stories of my grandfathers having to dig paths in the yard (through 1m or more of snow) to simply get to the wicket, chicken coop, cowshed, etc.
On the other hand comparing to US, especially northern part, winters there seemed to be gaining strength during last years, so something is definitely up. Maybe those living in the US confirm such changes in last 2-3 decades.

Not completely sure, but some weather anomalies compared to few decades back might "confirm it somehow". This is a topic I've been thinking of lately too and was triggered by maps showing number of days with snow cover in Poland. This is the image I've lately encountered with summary of snow cover through 1961-1990 and 2011-2020.View attachment 68926
The source of the image cones from this site (translated from polish with google site translation engine). When i was a child (like 30 years ago), winters seemed to be longer with more snow and lower temperatures that during the last decade, not to mention times when my parents were kids. I've heard stories of my grandfathers having to dig paths in the yard (through 1m or more of snow) to simply get to the wicket, chicken coop, cowshed, etc.
On the other hand comparing to US, especially northern part, winters there seemed to be gaining strength during last years, so something is definitely up. Maybe those living in the US confirm such changes in last 2-3 decades.

I think it's moreso that the changes in weather and climate that we're seeing is due to the activity of the sun, and the sun's dark twin, which is rumoured to he heading our way. For more on this, there's a lot of discussion about the connection between ice ages and sunspot cycles on the ice age thread, lots of articles if you search on SOTT or electroverse.

I could be missing something, but I don't think the earth's precessional cycle plays into changes in snow levels in Poland. Any astronomers wanna weigh in?

Going back to precession. I think that it requires that one end of the axis of rotation is fixed. Is that true with planet earth?

Here's a pretty funny video explaining the basics of the 26,000 year precessional cycle. This looks like its based on the gravitational model.

The vid I posted earlier in this thread is the only one I've seen that discusses precession in an electric universe context. If anyone has seen anything else, that'd be great to see.

The C's have said that the electric universe guys get a bit excited and try to throw out gravity completely sometimes, so I think the cause of precession would be a mix of both. For instance, the Earth's rotation is speeding up, which might be caused by more electric input. In short, there seems to be a correlation between sun activity and Earth's spin. There's a good piece on this here:

Who knows what could happen to precession when the sun's twin gets close and the 'current starts to flow' as the C's have hinted. Something? Nothing? Anything?

A recent video from "After Skool" + "Infinite Waters" was recently translated to french and i found it quite accurate.
I was just wondering where i could post it ? I finally thought this was the good place/thread, as we mention a lot the 4D STS in this session and as they are singled out in this video, but under another "name", they name what we reference as 4D STS or lizzies "the inorganic ones".

There's not much to throw, it's not perfect but remains pretty good, up to admit that it's a bit astonishing (but pleasant) to see such video being released nowodays to the general public (or i missed a detail which corrupts the whole message ? maybe, i only watched it once ...)

One excerpt of the script, around the end :
"The inorganic ones do not care about human beings because they need human beings to always be in fear, fear is the food they need to survive, they need your fear, they need your pain, they need your grief, they need your shame"

In summary, a good surprise, i even wonder if the "help is on its way" from the C's ... if this kind of clip is not a consequence of this help which is on the way ? Because help can take many forms, we often see it as an external help, like "bring in more troops to help", but it can also be an help to wake up the sleeping ones, a kind of "smart move", for which STO are good at, and which finally produces the same output : more troops to help ! :-D

Original on youtube :

A french translated version, Odysee link :

Last week, we had a light film of cloud that allowed me to read the approximate offset (starting from an average angular diameter of the sun of 0.5 °), - taking into account that we are at solar perihelion, it should be a little more but well - I find at least 2 °. (because I do not know how far it went down under the hill!) However, this is not nothing: it puts the castle at the latitude of Girona!

"rocky" doesn't have to have a single meaning, it could be multi-layered. When the C's said that 2020 will give chills, the covid flu gives chills, but it also refers to the fear campaign around the world (fear gives chills) and the chilling consequences of all of that.
The first meaning of "rocky" is that things are about to get difficult and full of obstacles. It also refers to a situation that is volatile and unstable. The term "rocky" is also between quote marks, which implies that there is more to it. Rocky refers to rocks, and it could be rocks from the sky and/or rocks beneath our feet. The action of rocking is also related to oscillating and shaking, which if applied to the rocks beneath us, may describe earthquakes and other shaky phenomena. There are other applications as well. For instance, a rocky terrain is a desolate terrain with little or
So, so far, there are a few possibilities to look for. It can be rocks from the sky and/or earthquakes and/or unstable human affairs and/or destruction/desolation. It could be one of these, some of these, all of these, and maybe others not listed in this list, all of which makes navigating the world more difficult for a while, until better days arrive. OSIT.
Agreed. I would add 'as above, so below' or in this case 'as outside, so inside'. Meaning, I expect peoples emotional and mental landscape to become equally 'rocky' and unstable - oscillating and shaking. Perhaps even health too.
It is easy to feel helplessness, and coming back to this thread and group is how I find I can get my thinking back on track after being triggered by fear. So have faith and keep doing the work—all that it entails—and we keep going because we can choose to do so.
Thanks everyone, sure is an amazing awareness we are developing.
To my eye, with everything that we suspect is coming down the chute, it can be easy to just up and foreclose on the possibility of a future and give up. Why this happens is an interesting question to explore for me because I've been having some feelings of despair come up that I think can be attributed in part to the cosmic moment we're living in.
Which all leads back to:
A: Again we urge all to continuously stay in contact and exert energy on behalf of others in your group so as to refine frequency for receiving. Things are about to get rather "rocky". Help to keep the lighthouse lit at all costs as soon will be vital to all. And finally, be excellent to each other! Goodbye.
Reminds me of this (which I had forgotten):
05-03-97
Q: The way I understood it is that a person can be an EM [electromagnetic] vector. Is that possible?
A: “Vector” means focuser of direction.
Q: Could that mean that EM waves can be vectored by a human being simply by their presence? I also noticed that several of us have been involved with persons and relationships that seem designed to confuse, defuse and otherwise distort our learning, as well as drain our energy. Basically, keeping us so stressed that we cannot fulfill our potential. Is there some significance to this observation?
A: That is elementary, my dear Knight! […]
Q: One of the things I have learned is that these individuals seem to attach via some sort of psychic hook that enters through our reactions of pity. Can you comment on the nature of pity?
A: Pity those who pity.
Q: But, the ones who are being pitied, who generate sensations of pity, do not really pity anybody but themselves.
A: Yes…?
Q: Then, is it true, as my son said, when you give pity, when you send love and light to those in darkness, or those who complain and want to be “saved” without effort on their own part, when you are kind in the face of abuse and manipulation, that you essentially are giving power to their further disintegration, or contraction into selfishness? That you are powering their descent into STS?
A: You know the answer!
Q: Yes. I have seen it over and over again. Were the individuals in our lives selected for the extremely subtle nature of their abilities to evoke pity, or were we programmed to respond to pity, so that we were blind to something that was obvious to other people?
A: Neither. You were selected to interact with those who would trigger a hypnotic response that would ultimately lead to a drain of energy.
Q: (T) Well, it is a fact, because my energy sure is drained. (L) What is the purpose of this draining of energy?
A: What do you think?
Q: (T) So you can’t concentrate or do anything. You can’t get anywhere with anything.
A: Or, at least not the important things. […]
Q: (L) Why is it that one of the primary things about us that seems to prevents us from acting against such situations, is our fear of hurting another person? […] Why are we so afraid of hurting someone’s feelings if they are hurting us?
A: Not correct concept. You do not need to “act against them,” you need to act in favor of your destiny.
Q: But, when you do that, these persons make you so completely miserable that there seems to be no other choice but a parting of the ways.
A: Yes, but that is not “acting against.” Quite the contrary. In fact, remember, it takes two to tango, and if you are both tangoing when the dance hall bursts into flames, you both get burned!!!
Q: Why is it that when one tries to extricate from such a “tango”… why is there is such violent resistance to letting you go when it is obvious, clearly obvious, that they do not have any feeling for you as a human being?
A: It is not “they.” We are talking about conduits of attack. […]
Q: Is it true that being in the presence of such people, that one is under the influence of an energy, an emanation from them physically, that befuddles the mind and makes it almost impossible to think one’s way out of the situation?
A: It is the draining of energy that befuddles the mind.
Q: Where does this energy drain to?
A: 4th density STS.
Q: They drain our energy from us, and 4th density STS harvests it from them?
A: “They” do nothing!!!! 4th density STS does it all through them!
Q: (T) Well, I would like to know what it is in us that makes us attracted to such people.
A: It was the idea of 4th density STS.
Q: That means that they can control your thoughts and emotions, put ideas into your head, and you think it is a good idea to “save” someone. You don’t know. It is taught in our religions and culture to give until it hurts, and, in fact, to give because it hurts. The whole situation is designed and controlled from another level. Any further comment on this subject?
A: Once you have truly learned the program, just plug it in.
Q: I guess once you have truly learned what is being said here, just plug it in.…
A: No. We mean that all you have to do is learn the patterns of behavior, the subtle signs, and you will always have the ability of avoiding it. Your own as well as others. […] Lesson number 1: Always expect attack. Lesson number 2: Know the modes of same. Lesson number 3: Know how to counteract same. […] When you are under attack, expect the unexpected, if it is going to cause problems. […] But, if you expect it, you learn how to “head it off,” thus neutralizing it. This is called vigilance, which is rooted in knowledge. And, what does knowledge do?
If you are feeling like giving up, it's likely an attack. If there is nothing you can do about your own circumstances (right away) - help others. Because they are probably under attack too.

I'd add also, that if you feel like 'hiding' and not networking about your own struggles, although it may be coming from a survival mechanism - at this point it is a potential danger to individuals and the network. And again could be a form of attack or just the predators mind whispering in your ear.
Not utilizing/implementing the knowledge here would also be just as dangerous to both.
Not helping other utilize/implement the knowledge, the same.

And it's not about getting involved because of punishment or fear, it's about doing what is in you to do - EVEN if you are scared or feel useless/hopeless/dismissive/stupid/worthless etc.
It's about being excellent to one another (and yourself - in your own head)!

My house faces a hill. Since I live there, in the Pyrenees, every year, between December 10th and January 10th (roughly speaking), the sun goes behind the hill around 2pm, and doesn't come out.

This year, the sun stayed well above, as if it was already the end of February.
I live thousands of kilometers from you (to the North of Europe), but I see a similar picture.
Only my house is not surrounded by a hill, but by a long multi-storey building resembling a horseshoe (or the letter C) in shape. In addition, this house is built with "steps" and its floors are reduced from 9 to 5 in such a way that I can observe the movement of the sun from my window from 10 am to 2 pm.
Previously, at astronomical noon in winter (in December and January - ), the sun went down behind one of the towers of a neighboring multi-storey building and was not visible (from my window).
But now the sun is much higher above the horizon, it does not go down behind the house (as if it were February).

Back
Top Bottom