Session 25 February 2023

This answer kinda struck me in light of this:

I said before that maybe all these transgender people are "pretending" to be 4D in a sense... Well, maybe not?

Imagine a world that has "gone to 4D", but many are oblivious... That might mean that 'everyone' is a transgender world-famous YouTube Influencer with billion-dollar contracts with every company out there. :lol: IOW, it's probably important to keep an extra-close eye on any lack of humility, delusions of grandeur, or self-important thoughts we may be experiencing as time goes on.

It also reminds me of the left/right divide, especially in the USA. Or the Covid thing. Neither side seems to be letting go or allowing the other side to be even partially 'right' about anything. That's why - as in the case of Covid - it doesn't matter how much info becomes public; those who firmly believe that the vax saved us, well... maybe it DID save us, but only for them? It would be like 'splitting realities' becomes a way of life in 4D, not just something that happens here and there. Something like that...

But there's a catch, because the C's said that wishfully thinking in 4D, "...would indeed be your awareness of reality." That implies there is still an ACTUAL reality, which can still be seen clearly if one wishes/tries.

Put another way, division in 3D is a pain. Division in 4D is like the 3D version, but on steroids + speed. Maybe that's why the C's stress the need for 'unity'.

I suppose none of that should be surprising because 2D dogs exist with us in 3D, but they're still 2D... Supposedly. So then 4D isn't like Candyland with dragons and elephants flying around and glowing crystals floating in the air as we teleport from point A to B in our Diamond Imperishable Bodies... Instead, 4D might look suspiciously like our boring old 3D world. :umm:

Just my crazy thoughts for the day!

Thank you for posting the Cs answer from 1994. Regarding wishful thinking and how STS see what they want to see hence wishful thinking. In a way when one is thinking wishfully and seeing what they want in a way they do create their own reality in 3D through their cycle of experiencing something, their selfish viewpoints being constructed and then the cycle continues experience and false construction…

I think within 3D by seeing objective reality we also create our own reality and intern we see what IS really happening and then we can be less controlled less in the STS cycle and we give ourselves “ agency” we give ourselves free will the ability to choose how to think and act within the reality of 3D

A practical example of this is within the past 60 or so days I was able to see a personality disorder in a close friends parter and their want/need for control. I also see the other partners dynamic of wanting to appease and compliance. Because I see this unfortunate reality of the situation I can now excuse myself from their dynamics and move toward the life I want as it’s not playing selfish power games, however it would be easier to not see objectively and continue with them as it’s a two decade friendship…If I was more STS I would maybe be blind to it and still be around my “friends” or I would immerse myself in trying to “help” or I would excuse the behavior and continue as if everything is copacetic. To be honest if you want the best objective life you need to see objectively and also protect oneself. I believe this protection is STS and this want to move forward objectively is STS…Seeing objectively can also be fueled by STS IMO.

Wishful thinking is the “easy” way out but one shoot’s themselves in the foot. Similar to cheating on a test when you need the information for your career. It’s easy now… but life is long…Do we need to be STS to get to STO?

Last edited:
I'm wondering if these panicked attempts to set up the best conditions to dominate humanity for the 4D STS - and all the timeline and other manipulations to keep us locked into their energy farm, etc. - didn't also speed up the cycle that spiralled our planet and the solar system to transition to 4D. In other words, could it also be possible that if we hadn't switched to STS and fallen under their domination, that the natural process of transitioning to 4D would be a longer duration process, less intense lessons, less catalyst as Ra says. Besides their wishful thinking making 4D STS miss the crucial responses by the universe to maintain the STS/STO balance, etc

I think I found the part of Ra's Sessions where the entity says that the transition of the planet to fourth density has not been easy due to the imbalance caused by the human psyche, there was not an acceleration of the process but a disorder that will cause inconveniences such as drastic changes in the planet.

On the other hand, Ra says that the planet is already in 4D, which also confirms the Adobe question

Q: (Adobe) Is it possible for a 3D STO candidate to find themselves in 4D and be little aware of it or not aware of it at all?

A: Yes Yes Yes

Because if I understand correctly, the graduation to 4D is first of the planet and then of those who maintain the vibration of love which is light which is knowledge.

● From the Introduction (The law of One Book 1)

There will be a very traumatic period of your planet in your physical illusion. The physical reasons for this are varied. While they can, your scientists will spend much of their time trying to catalog and describe each of the conditions that will result in disaster on this physical plane of your planet. What your scientists say is quite likely, and will be part of the program that has been predicted by all the sacred writings that exist on the face of the Earth.
It is not permitted or possible for us to tell you exactly what events will take place, or when, for the vibration of the mind and heart of the inhabitants of your planet determines and will determine the precise events. There is a great deal of karma on planet Earth that must be adjusted as the cycle changes, and these things will manifest. We cannot say exactly how or when, nor would we wish to, my friends, for rain and wind and fire will destroy only those things that are in what you call the third-density vibration. Perhaps you place value upon these things because you cannot imagine what a fourth-density existence would be like. We suggest that you do not spend your time worrying about striving to maintain your third-density existence once the vibrational shift to fourth density is completed.
If, in your spirit, the day of graduation has arrived, all that is necessary for your fourth-density manifestation will be there for you. All will be fulfilled by the entities who assist you and who you must know are with you.

It is quite possible that those things with which you identify in third density will be damaged. If we speak plainly, you will observe the valley of the shadow of death. These very words, my friends, have been spoken to you before, and yet you cling to that body and those physical environments as if your spirit were permanently attached to them.
Let us suggest that you cannot find your spirit in your head, nor in your hands, nor in your chest, nor in your legs, nor in your feet, that you cannot find it anywhere; nowhere can you do anything to extract it, or to aid it.
Your spirit resides within a shell. The shell may disappear, but that does not matter. The spirit does not perish.

● From Session 6 (The law of One Book 1)

Questioner: What is the position of this planet with respect to the progression of cycles at this time?
RA: I am Ra. This sphere is at this time in the fourth-dimensional vibration. Its material is quite confused due to the social memory complexes embedded in its consciousness. It has not made a smooth transition into the vibrations that attract it, which will bring about certain setbacks.

● From Session 13 (The law of One Book 1)

Questioner: How does a third-density planet become a fourth-density planet?
RA: I am Ra. This is going to be the last long question. As we have said, fourth density is as regular in its approach as the clock that strikes the hours. The space/time of your solar system has allowed this planetary sphere to spiral into space/time of a different vibrational configuration. This causes the planetary sphere to be able to be shaped by these new distortions. However, the thought-forms of your peoples during this transition period are such that the mind/body/spirit complexes of individuals and societies are scattered across the spectrum rather than becoming able to grasp the needle, shall we say, and point the compass in one direction.Thus, the entry into the vibration of love, sometimes called by your peoples the vibration of understanding, is not effective in your present social complex, and thus the harvest will result in many repeating the third-density cycle. The energies of your Wanderers, your teachers and your adepts at this time are all oriented toward an increased harvest, but there are few to be harvested.

● From Session 16 (The law of One Book 1)

Questioner: Can you briefly describe the fourth-density conditions?
RA: I am Ra. We ask you to consider, as we speak, that there are no words to positively describe fourth density. We can only explain what it is not, and approximately what it is. Beyond fourth density our ability becomes more and more limited, to the point that we find no words.
What fourth density is not: it is not of words, unless opted for; it is not of heavy chemical vehicles to carry out the activities of the body complex; it is not of disharmony within the self; it is not of disharmony between peoples; it is not within the bounds of possibility of causing disharmony in any way.
Approaches of positive particularities: it is a much denser and fuller bipedal vehicle type plane of being; it is a plane in which
the thought of other beings is known; it is a plane in which one is aware of the vibrations of other beings; it is a plane of compassion and understanding of third density afflictions
; it is a plane tending to wisdom, or light; it is a plane where individual differences are pronounced, yet automatically harmonized by group consensus.

The part that says "it is a plane in which the thought of other beings the thoughts of other beings are known..." It reminded me of the movie Chaos Walking where people can see other people's thoughts and they call this "noise".

I think that the Internet is a primitive way to know the thoughts of other people, in fact, the same forum gives us the opportunity to exchange ideas with people who may be thousands of miles away, it is like a form of telepathy or channeling. If I remember correctly, the Cs commented that reading the sessions is a form of channeling and preparing our antennas to receive cosmic energies.

Perhaps the planet is already in 4D and we have not realized it. The only thing missing is the decision of which team to play on.

Another Russian scientist talked about a possibility of the upcoming earthquakes, this time in Japan area.

Within three months, a strong earthquake may occur off the southern coast of Japan, which could affect the Kuril Islands and Kamchatka. Alexei Lyubushin, chief researcher at the Laboratory of Physics of Oscillation of Sample Masses of the Institute of Physical and Mathematical Sciences of the Russian Academy of Sciences, told Gazeta.Ru.

"Japan is in a dangerous situation. Somewhere in the three months from March to May 2023 there may be a very strong earthquake in the ocean off southern Japan. The main danger here is a tsunami. Based on the expected location of the seismic event, the tsunami could affect Tokyo. That is why big casualties are possible", - said Lyubushin.

According to him, the forecast is based on an analysis of seismic noise around the planet, and Japan in particular. Japan has an extensive and open data base - 78 seismic stations are registering the fluctuations of the Earth surface. This data formed the basis of the calculation. These oscillations are related in some way to earthquake preparation.

"I used a geophysical parameter such as the length of the day (the Earth rotates sometimes slower, sometimes faster). Parameters of seismic noise change depending on the length of the day. It turned out that there is a correlation: a spike in the response of seismic noise properties to the length of the day is related to seismic energy releases. First there is a spike in correlation, and then after 430 days, there is an emission of seismic energy. This is March of this year", explained Lyubushin.

The peak recorded by the scientist was formed at the end of 2022 and the beginning of this year for Japan as well as for the whole world. Therefore, strong earthquakes are possible in other parts of the world as well.

"Of course, if there is still an earthquake in Japan, it will be very strong. It could hit the Kuril Islands. Kamchatka, too, but it's still a bit far away," Lyubushin noted.

That’s a tricky idea though because it relies on the idea of time, which does not exist, and on the idea that there is only one Earth, which may not be true.

‘An’ Earth may be already in 4D. An Earth may always have been in 4D.

We must be aware that this is not the first time that the Earth has experienced 4D. or rather should I say the human being :)
It was the human being who fell into consciousness from a reality that was already 4D. This 4D reality is still there it is "just" our consciousness which is not harmonized, tuned, to be able to perceive it consciously. Because what allows us to perceive is consciousness, isn't it? :)
What allowed us this "fall of consciousness" it's the self-awareness , the individual consciousness whereas before the fall, we evolved in group or collective consciousness.

That's right, Africa does not usually register earthquakes of great magnitude. The lastmajor earthquake recorded in Africa was in Congo with a magnitude 5.0 on January 25 2022, updated to M4.8 later.
Thank you, @Puma, for the explanations, which included parts of this excerpt:
Q: (Joe) Just to promote global warming and climate change. So, they said the Turkey one was part of a sequence?

A: Yes. This year there will be more.

Q: (Joe) When you say "sequence", you don't necessarily mean in the same geographic region then?

A: No.

Q: (Joe) On the...

A: However, watch Africa.

Q: (Joe) Africa doesn't usually have quakes.

(Niall) The Great Rift? Somalia and the Horn of Africa...

A: Recall the strange events off the coast several years ago.

Q: (Joe) The outgassings?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) So it could be Africa as in off the coast of Africa.

(L) Was there some strange noise off the coast…?

(Tuatha de Danaan) Madagascar.

(L) Yeah.

(Breton) There was a very deep underground subterranean cavern that collapsed, and it was huge and deep... Off of Africa. That's what I remember.
And this map:
Now, the "Grand chamber collapse deep underground" occured on 11 November 2018 Mayotte seismic event
6797674-6439979-image-a-3_1543503206419.jpg
There was in Session 1 December 2018
Grand chamber collapse deep underground. Like a deep sinkhole.
(Pierre) What was the cause of this monochromatic earthquake that lasted 20 minutes last month off the coast of Madagascar?

A: Grand chamber collapse deep underground. Like a deep sinkhole. And extremely large!!!

Q: (Joe) They were saying they thought it was an undersea volcanic eruption.

(L) So what caused it?

A: Combination of factors including crustal slippage and magnetic field anomaly. Check gravity graphic for the region for clues.

Q: (L) That must mean that globey thing they made that shows the shape of the Earth according to its gravity.

(Pierre) I would guess the anomaly shows a weak gravity so there'd be less binding force there.

(L) So it doesn't have anything to do with the sun...

(Andromeda) That trembling was on the 18th, and a week later the sun did the singing.

(L) The sun was singing.

A: Loosely connected by effects of the same general influences in the solar system at present.

Q: (L) And what are those general influences?

A: External and internal.

Q: (L) Well that doesn't help.

(Pierre) Is the external Nemesis?

Q: (Pierre) Internal is the state of humanity?

Q: (L) Is internal also streams of comet dust?

Q: (L) So, it's basically the same mechanism. And external could also be the wave?

Q: (L) So just the same general malady is affecting everything.

(Andromeda) And that's the same reason we had this big earthquake yesterday.

(L) So they didn't connect to each other, but they were effects of the same general thing. Next?
The discussion continued later, and it came out that the chamber had the:
Size of Lake Superior
Lake Superior covers 82,000 km2 and has a volume of 12,000 km3. For comparison, a Volcanic Explosivity Index 8 event ejects more than a 1000 km3, though the emptying could have happened gradually through smaller eruptions.
Q: (L) Well, let me backtrack here... Was the collapse of that underground chamber a harbinger or a trigger that will start some kind of chain reaction of events on the planet that are going to travel around the globe the same way the waves traveled around the globe?

A: Close! Works for us!

Q: (Joe) If something like that collapses in on itself, if that happened on the continental shelf off the coast of California, it would fall into the ocean!

(Scottie) Finally!

Q: (Chu) How large are we talking about for that big "sinkhole"?

A: Size of Lake Superior.

Q: (L) Well, Jesus, it would have to be big to send waves around the whole planet and ...

(Pierre) For 20 minutes.

(Scottie) That's BIG.

(Andromeda) They felt it near Hawaii.

(Pierre) And New Zealand.

(L) Was this chamber something like a passageway through which... I mean, I've seen pictures of these things through volcanoes... lava tunnels or tubes. Was it something like a lava tube?

A: Yes!

Q: (Pierre) It was a chamber in the lower layers of the crust, in the mantle that fell in the lava?

Q: (Pierre) Whoa...

(Joe) Did it effectively create a hole in the ocean floor?

A: No

Q: (L) Imagine a tube like a vacuum cleaner hose that got smashed. It would still have its top and bottom.

(Joe) But this would be very deep, so...

(L) What if what is above is what collapsed down? When you have a sinkhole, that's what happens.

(Joe) But you probably have a lot of sinkholes going on around the world that don't manifest on the surface as things open up.

(L) And then eventually one day... That's creepy.
A lava tube, as mentioned by Laura,
is a natural conduit formed by flowing lava from a volcanic vent that moves beneath the hardened surface of a lava flow. If lava in the tube empties, it will leave a cave.
A related term:
A magma chamber is a large pool of liquid rock beneath the surface of the Earth. The molten rock, or magma, in such a chamber is less dense than the surrounding country rock, which produces buoyant forces on the magma that tend to drive it upwards.[1] If the magma finds a path to the surface, then the result will be a volcanic eruption; consequently, many volcanoes are situated over magma chambers.[2] These chambers are hard to detect deep within the Earth, and therefore most of those known are close to the surface, commonly between 1 km and 10 km down.[3]
A magma chamber can collapse, as it empties. The above Wiki has:
As a volcano erupts, surrounding rock will collapse into the emptying chamber. If the chamber's size is reduced considerably, the resulting depression at the surface can form a caldera.[14]
Since the Wiki states that magma chambers are hard to detect and since some can be deep, there does not seem to be much knowledge available about deep empty magma chambers and what happens when they collapse. Are we going to find out more besides the wave that travelled around the world in November 2018

More about the area near where the chamber collapsed: violence, flooding and earthquakes,
The chamber collapsed between the coast of the Northern Mozambican
province of Cabo Delgado and the island of Madagascar. The same province has been the centre of an Islamic insurgency led by a group calling itself, Ansar al-Sunna against the secular ruling party FRELIMO,
Mozambique and Madagascar to the east are susceptible to flooding, although this year has not been too bad:
While earthquakes are rare, a 7.0 struck Mozambique in 2006.
Southern Mozambique is at the southern end of the East Africa Rift system, where the African Plate appears to be breaking into several smaller plates.[4]
And:
The earthquake was felt throughout Mozambique and over a wide area of eastern southern Africa, including South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia, Zimbabwe and Botswana.[4] Close to the epicentre the shaking reached VIII in intensity on the Mercalli intensity scale.[5] In the cities of Beira, Inhambane and Maputo the intensity reached V.

The focal mechanism of the earthquake is consistent with normal faulting on a westerly dipping fault plane. Field investigations identified 15 km of surface rupture in the form of a west-facing scarp, with up to 2.05 m of vertical displacement, although it was not possible to prove the full extent of surface faulting due to lack of time and the presence of minefields.[3] Investigations using Interferometric synthetic aperture radar (InSAR), combined with field and seismological observations, have identified two fault segments with slightly differing strikes, with the hypocenter and most of the displacement being on the more southerly of the segments.[6]

The 2018 chamber collapse occurred between Mozambique and Madagascar in the Somali Plate which covers the area on the following map:

280px-SomaliPlate.png

Some areas are more earthquake prone than others: Here are all quakes in Africa since 1900 as listed by Volcanodiscovery.com
1678102706319.png
And a screenshot of the list of major quakes:
1678102900814.png
"However, watch Africa."
That is what the Cs suggested in the latest session, but does that mean, there will be more than one quake? Or could it be something unusual?

That’s a tricky idea though because it relies on the idea of time, which does not exist, and on the idea that there is only one Earth, which may not be true.

‘An’ Earth may be already in 4D. An Earth may always have been in 4D.

Except for other more knowledgeable opinions than mine, I think there is only one Earth experiencing multiple realities in what the Cs call "expanded present" which I understand as simultaneous existence.

Q: (L) What evaluation can we give the books of Enoch as far as level of truth?

A: 50% of area was destroyed in nuclear conflagration in between

Q: (L) In between what?

A: Then and now in the expanded present.

Q: (L) What is the "expanded" present?

A: The real measure of time.

Take, for example, this experiment. Laura exists in this 3D but it is also true that the Cs have told Laura "we are you in the future" (6D)

So this Earth is experiencing, in this expanded present, fourth density, as a child who experienced elementary school and graduated as he progressed in knowledge.

This one?

Cs Session 4th November 1994 said:

Q: (L) Does this mean that there will be 3 and 4 d beings on the planet at the same time and that some will have to deal with these guys [Nephilim] and some won’t?
A: But you will have to too.
Q: (L) I don’t understand. Are these Nephilim coming here to transition to 4 d also?
A: They already live there as 3 density beings. Demonstration: When you are abducted you are 3rd density but you are taken into 4th density.

That makes it pretty clear that 4D, while "different", is still compatible with 3D awareness. So the question is, what "qualifies" someone to move to 4D if they're just gonna carry on living as a 3D being? Then again, the Cs have always said that 4D is "variable physicality", which I suppose means you can live there as a fully material being, although doing so probably presupposes limits on your experience/range of action/interaction. I think I've always tended to think of 3D as the realm of physicality, while 4D is less so, but it seems likely there is 4D physicality that is not that different from 3D physicality.

The Cs have said that the universe (all of it!) is one big school, and all life across all densities is like grades in a school. A question I formulated (for better or worse) the other night in the shower is: Is there a unified consciousness of the school itself that is more (or 'greater') than (and separate from), the sum of the consciousnesses within the school? I think I was grappling with the idea of there being an overarching "god".

Last edited:
I think I said at one of last year's FOTCM meetings that the "simple" fact of having the awareness of the Cs cosmology is likely the most important part of our collective participation here. And why did the Cs and Laura go through all the blood sweat and tears of making that cosmology known to those attracted to it, if it wasn't going to be important in the future?

Just found where I posted on this particular subject:

My understanding of it was that the "saving" would be providing information to others once the purported 'transition to a new reality' occurs. The Cs have said that there will be many people who are dazed and confused about their surroundings at that point, and possibly vulnerable to manipulation by 'dark forces'. So providing the information we here all possess about the nature of that reality etc. etc. could, in theory, make a big difference and amount to "saving" others.

If you think about it, the only thing that really separates members here who have read and accepted (as a working hypothesis) the C's cosmology, and many 'normal' people in the world who have no idea whatsoever about that cosmology, is the cosmology itself. I think it would be very appropriate if it turns out that the primary point and benefit of the Cs transmissions and the goal of their transmitting that information/understanding, is the 'simple' fact of a decent sized group of people having that information to share with others who really need it.

3D lessons are up to us, with some help from the Cs. But their primary goal in communicating was/is for a post transition scenario where some people have the necessary information/knowledge. Their help in 3D lessons (while respecting free will) was to give us a better chance of getting there (to the post transition point). This is what makes most sense to me from the POV of coherence of the Cs teachings.

Is there a unified consciousness of the school itself that is more (or 'greater') than (and separate from), the sum of the consciousnesses within the school? I think I was grappling with the idea of there being an overarching "god".

I think this unified consciousness is indeed God, the Divine Cosmic Mind or as Ra calls it the Intelligent Infinity. This unified consciousness would be experiencing its self in different schools or densities but it remains one. Ra says in this regard as follows:

From Session 13 (The Law of One, Book 1)

Questioner: Can you say how intelligent infinity (I have difficulty in expressing this), how intelligent infinity became individualized from itself?
RA: I am Ra. Good question.
Intelligent infinity discerned a concept. That concept was discerned free of the will of awareness. That concept was finitude. This has been the paradoxical first or fundamental distortion of the Law of One. Thus, intelligent infinity gave itself over to the exploration of multiplicity. Given the infinite possibilities of intelligent infinity, there is no end to multiplicity. Exploration, therefore, is free to continue infinitely in an eternal present.

If the world understood the implications of this it would truly see God in its neighbor.

Back
Top Bottom