Session 13 January 2024

Hi all,
Thank you for the session. It is a kick start to 2024 for all of us. I`d like to ask you guys, where is possible to buy Ivermectine and other medicine (please PM). It seems its not available by standard "business" channels. Finger crossed for all of us and all others in need.

A: More is implicated than that!

Q: (L) So it's more than just giving them control over their heart rate?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Does it mean they have like the ability to put themselves into something like suspended animation?

Q: (L) Did it have something to do with their ability to prolong their lives?

Q: (Joe) Are we talking about undergrounders here?

It scares me that makes me think of dracula, in the Bram Stoker book, where the vampires can be in "sleep state" for years.

So funny scares i talk with a non forum knower about the reliability of holy water against them.
Is the dew wil be better? or the water of Life like eau de vie in french, wich can be write namesake: O2 Vie:-)

Q: (Ursus Minor) As the World Economic Forum starts promoting 'Disease X' – what could it be?

A: A big mistake that very well might take them out!
If the World Health Organization starts naming variants according to Zodiac signs, it's going to be one hell of a show!
  • The Sagittarius variant has transpierced New York!
  • When the virus is in Libra, you can go to sleep!
  • Oh-oh, here comes Aquarius! Get your surfboards ready, but watch out for Scorpio near the beach!
  • Cases are rising. Deaths are rising. Vaccines are working. Just one dose to get over Virgo!
  • Two jabs for Gemini, two masks for Gemini!
  • Red stains on your jacket? Did you get tested for Taurus?
I'm just saying the Greek alphabet is running out of letters... :whistle:

Fasten your seatbelts and take your medicine again..what a session.
Seriously thank you all at the Chateau and some great questions in the session including about Troy looks like 2024 is indeed a theme park of horror and change much respect to all thank you the C's and much love to everyone.🌄
And please no mental sex.😄

A: They are trying to make a rhinovirus lethal and with Ebola-like features for shock value.
The other thing to keep in mind is that rhinoviruses respond rather well to intranasal interferon alpha-2b. It is speculated that ivermectin works very well because it increases interferons, your innate immune system defense against viruses and cancer.

Interferon alpha-2b can shorten the days of disease or greatly reduce the impact of disease by rhinoviruses. In the West, there is no widely available intranasal interferon alpha-2b. But you can get it in this website that Laura quotes here: Obtaining some hard to get meds

They outsource stuff from Russia, and the Russians have used intranasal interferon for decades. What is more, they have interferon alpha-2b in suppositories, which work best than IV or IM interferon. The doses are provided under the product when you search "interferon" in their website.

If your budget is limited, then ivermectin from alibaba would be the way to go. You can get over 6500 doses of ivermectin for something between 20 or 50 dollars. Not bad at all!

So yeah, if you're prepared, you shouldn't worry about the lethality of this virus. It reminds me what the Cs said in a prior session, that it's not really the lab created viruses that we have to worry about, but the 4D STS space ones.

This is interesting. Perhaps I didn’t quite understand, but what you describe is very similar to some autoimmune diseases (arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, ankylosing arthritis, etc.)
Many autoimmune diseases begin when a person experiences prolonged stress or shock (the death of a loved one, loss of a job, etc.) and this is the trigger for the onset of the disease.
Having studied autoimmune diseases for a long time, I came to the conclusion that these are largely diseases of the brain (and not joints or other organs - all this is a consequence and not a cause). Your brain is at war (sending signals to your body 24/7) with your immune system (including through your nervous system). Because of this, the immune (and nervous too) system is constantly in a hyperactive state and it begins to attack joints, skin, internal organs, eyes - seeing “enemies” everywhere (and destroying the entire body).
For example, with ankylosing arthritis (and psoriatic arthritis), the entire spine becomes ossified - this is very similar to when the body builds a kind of stone fortress, trying to literally fence itself off from the brain.
By the way, the most effective drugs for autoimmune diseases today are the so-called JAK inhibitors; they block the transmission of signals (nerve impulses) inside the cell. They are also used in the treatment of severe forms of Covid to relieve the “cytokine storm”.

That's pretty much it from what I understand of PVT so far. The nervous system responds to a threat and promotes a sympathetic or dorsal vagal response and gets retuned - because apparently it is always learning. Then there are new triggers to those survival states, but the brain makes up stories to explain new triggers while the physiology has withdrawn resources from some bodily operations to focus on others to prepare the body to deal with threat. One of the functions that resources are withdrawn from are higher cognitive functions, so the stories that the brain makes up to try to explain the survival state are inaccurate. So a cycle with a negative feedback loop begins where the story reinforces the state and the state reinforces the story. There has been some work done with vagal stimulation in autoimmune diseases and inflammation that you might be interested in (see here and here for example). Porges would say that a ventral vagal state is the best for good health outcomes because the body is in optimal homeostatic balance then and is distributing resources to all bodily systems accordingly.

It is speculated that ivermectin works very well because it increases interferons, your innate immune system defense against viruses and cancer.

Interesting. It seems that Russians have another product that increases interferons:

Amiksin

Pharmacodynamics.

Low molecular weight synthetic interferon inducer that stimulates the formation of all types of interferons in the body (alpha, beta, gamma and lambda). The main producers of interferon in response to the administration of tilorone are intestinal epithelial cells, hepatocytes, T-lymphocytes, neutrophils and granulocytes. After oral administration, the maximum production of interferon is determined in the sequence intestine - liver - blood after 4-24 hours. Amiksin® has an immunomodulatory and antiviral effect.

According to experimental studies, after a single oral administration of the drug Amiksin® in a dose equivalent to the maximum daily dose for humans, the maximum concentration in the lung tissue of interferon lambda is determined after 24 hours, interferon alpha - after 48 hours. Induction of interferon lambda in lung tissue helps to increase antiviral protection of the respiratory tract during influenza and other respiratory viral infections.

Induces the synthesis of interferon in human leukocytes. Stimulates bone marrow stem cells, depending on the dose, enhances antibody formation, reduces the degree of immunosuppression, restores the ratio of T-suppressors and T-helpers. Effective against various viral infections, including influenza viruses, other acute respiratory viral infections, hepatitis viruses and herpes viruses. The mechanism of antiviral action is associated with inhibition of the translation of virus-specific proteins in infected cells, as a result of which viral reproduction is suppressed.

Pharmacokinetics.

After oral administration, it is quickly absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract. Bioavailability - 60%. About 80% of the drug binds to plasma proteins. The drug is excreted almost unchanged through the intestines (70%) and through the kidneys (9%). The half-life (T1/2) is 48 hours. The drug does not undergo biotransformation and does not accumulate in the body.

It was discovered a long time ago: Tilorone - Wikipedia

Thank for sharing. Amazing data.

A: As far as we can see, they have already been introduced, just the people are not paying attention.

I post something years ago in the forum... but, of course, I'n not sure if would be the point.

Mutual disputes and bad relations among the Slavs, and the tyranny by the Soviet Russians, only contributed to the Slavic nations being exploited by the Western elites.
It's all beautifully and scientifically written, but one phrase turns it all into dust and points to the Western mainstream.
I am a Soviet Russian, I was 23 when the Soviet Union collapsed, I had already served in the Soviet Army and such definitions cut my ears. What kind of tyranny are you talking about if we, ordinary residents of Russia, in your interpretation the main tyrants of eastern Europe, envied ordinary residents of Poland, Hungary, Czechoslovakia, GDR, Yugoslavia, a little less Bulgaria and Romania, because in the ordinary everyday sense they all lived better than us? And even then it was clear that this is not because they are all smarter or better at work, but because all this is paid for by our resources. I fully agree that people in the West lived even better and these, in your interpretation of the tyrannized, did not have the opportunity to live the same way, i.e. there was some control. Yes, there was a leaky control, because if it were at least something worthwhile tyranny, then the events of 1956 and 1968 in Budapest and Prague simply could not have happened. Why did this control arise and was exist, or, in other words, how could it not arise, if we recall that all the countries of Eastern Europe, except Poland and Czechoslovakia occupied by the Germans, were allies of Nazi Germany during its attack on the USSR and participated in this attack.
I don't want to portray the USSR as the best human formation that existed, probably not, but seeing what was happening on the "other side", I can't put it next to it. If you like to call the influence of the Soviet Union tyranny, your will, but then what do you call what nazi Germany did on the territory of Belarus you mentioned, and can these things be equated at least approximately?

Как все это красиво и наукообразно написано, однако одно словосочетание обращает все это в пыль и указывает на западный мейнстрим.
Я советский русский, мне было 23, когда развалился Советский Союз, я уже успел послужить в Советской Армии и мне режет уши такие определения. О какой тирании вы говорите, если мы, обычные жители России, в вашей интерпретации основные тираны восточной европы, завидовали обычным жителям Польши, Венгрии, Чехословакии, ГДР, Югославии, чуть меньше Болгарии и Румынии, потому что в обычном бытовом смысле все они жили лучше, чем мы? И уже тогда было понятно, что это происходит не потому, что все они умнее или лучше работают, а потому что все это оплачивается нашими ресурсами. Я вполне соглашусь в том, что на западе люди жили еще лучше и у этих, в вашей интерпретации тиранизируемых, не было возможности жить так же, т.е. существовал некоторый контроль. Да, контроль существовал и то дырявый, потому что если бы это было хоть чего то стоящая тирания, то событий 1956 и 1968 в Будапеште и в Праге просто не могло бы произойти. Почему возник и существовал этот контроль или, по другому говоря, как он мог не возникнуть, если вспомнить, что все страны Восточной Европы, кроме оккупированных немцами Польши и Чехословакии, были союзниками фашистской Германии при ее нападении на СССР и участвовали в этом нападении.
Я не хочу изображать СССР, как лучшую человеческую формацию из существовавших, наверное это не так, но видя, что происходило с "другой стороны", я не могу поставить это рядом. Если вам нравится называть влияние Советского союза тиранией, воля ваша, но как тогда вы назовете то, что сделала фашистская Германия на территории упомянутой вами Белоруссии и можно ли эти вещи приравнять хотя бы приблизительно?

Thank you for the new session.

That said by the C's I now understand some things. And one of those things is the case of the current president of Argentina, Javier Milei, and his association with the Lubavitch sect.

The question here is that since I have been examining the how and why of Javier Milei's career and his rise to the presidency, it is now clear to me (and until now it was an assumption that I did not dare to comment on because of the seriousness of the matter) that Milei shares this same hatred for humanity. Not only because of his last statements about how the Argentine people have to suffer. From Milei it is known that he was very angry with his parents, from the alleged incestuous relationship with his sister, from the unfortunate comments about free sale of organs and comments like naked children in Vaseline. And his obsessive love for his dogs (emotional support).

All this makes me think that Milei, as a child, went through a traumatic event in which his parents turned a blind eye. Use your imagination...
May be, as an argentinian... The situation is a little scary. Or a lot.

(Keit) Considering background information on the forum, here are several questions. Does Putin have knowledge about the UFO research and the related activities like crash retrievals that were going on back in the USSR?

A: Partial but more concerned with daily tasks.

Q: (L) So he is pragmatic, he wants to deal with what's in front of him.

[...]

Q: (Keit) What is his view on the alien phenomenon? Does he think it's malevolent?

A: Mostly and why he promotes Christianity.

Wanted to note that in spite of, or perhaps because of, his pragmatism, Putin has unwittingly become one of humanity's champions if one thinks about the portal over Ukraine and the 'downloading' there of psychopathic-4DSTS sensibilities en masse - and Russia's work to neutralize the 3D manifestation of it (without knowledge of what's behind it). Which is to say that, despite not having the bigger cosmic picture in mind necessarily, Putin's dot-connecting, intuition, instincts, spiritual values, strength of character, connection to his higher / future self, etc. - has done pretty well for him (and the world) so far.

On the Imminent Alien Disclosure? thread of not too long ago, it was pointed out in various places that Tucker Carlson, Alex Jones, Clayton Morris (with a diversion or two notwithstanding), and Rod Dreher (an unabashed christian), among others - have all had intimations (or are open to the possibility) that there is a malevolent element to the 'alien' presence.

As we know, none of these folks are researchers of the UFO/Extraterrestrial phenomenon per se. What they all do share in common though is that 1.) they are all vociferously speaking out against the rising tide of Totalitarianism and 2.) they all have all generally shown a very good amount of integrity, stamina and courage in that fight (even if they get things wrong sometimes.)

Needless to say, though none of the above individuals have anywhere near the level of responsibility or power that Putin does, they are all very public figures with, to varying degrees, large followings. And they are all saying what they are saying from within 'enemy territory' which, in my book, makes them all warriors of a sort, and uniquely practiced in sensing, reasoning, thinking on what's wrong with a given scenario (usually at the hands of impossible people in positions of power), and acting on it by sharing knowledge.

Anyway, all this reminds me greatly of what's pointed out in the Wave regarding Don Juan's admonitions about the mistakes of seers. But especially, the value for ourselves, of "facing" the petty tyrants of the world, observing their doings, and responding appropriately, at each step, to all the horrible developments they are largely responsible for (to the extent that it affects our well being.)

Don Juan has explained what he called a “three-phase progression.” This is the mode of approach to becoming a warrior who is free. This three-step program consists of:
1. Holding your own in facing petty tyrants.
2. Facing the unknown with courage.
3. Standing in the presence of the unknowable.
“The average man’s reaction is to think that the order … should be reversed,” he went on. “A seer who can hold his own in the face of the unknown can certainly face petty tyrants. But that’s not so. What destroyed the superb seers of ancient times was that assumption. We know better now. We know that nothing can temper the spirit of a warrior as much as the challenge of dealing with impossible people in positions of power. Only under those conditions can warriors acquire the sobriety and serenity to stand the pressure of the unknowable.”
“The seers of [the Conquest] couldn’t have found a better ground. The Spaniards were the petty tyrants who tested the seers’ skills to the limit; after dealing with the conquerors, the seers were capable of facing anything. They were the lucky ones. At that time there were petty tyrants everywhere.”

So, with all that's occurring, we seem to have one heck of an opportunity right now, and going forward.

Back
Top Bottom