Session 20 June 2009

alteroru486 said:
I like the idea of learning but not when difficulties are overwhelming and it is not all right to put anyone in such an environment, where difficulties are much bigger than one's ability to overcome them. For example, put a primary school pupil at university lectures and tell them that they have to finish university or otherwise they will starve or be burned at stake.

Life is hard and for a young is even harder...I often felt I would gladly quit the whole lot if possible. But I stood nevertheless. And now, after many years, I have found that the only wounds that really kept hurting me where the ones I got when I didn't fight.

But why being 'on mission' is often considered as wishful thinking?.. Having mission to accomplish is by no means an easy walk. And besides mission itself many lessons are often involved. It is how I used to think about it. :/

When i was a young teen i had a pretty rough time mentally, and rather than kill myself i made it my mission to keep going no matter what. My reasoning was that i didn't want to hurt my mother, and (not even sure where this belief came from) I figured that i would have to reincarnate, and start over otherwise. There were quite a few weird beliefs, or thoughts i used to have that upon reflection are probably a lot closer to the truth than i had ever imagined. I remember when i was a little kid i used to wonder if i was actually dreaming this life, and when i awoke i would know everything like the reason we are here.

davey72 said:
I remember when i was a little kid i used to wonder if i was actually dreaming this life, and when i awoke i would know everything like the reason we are here.

I remember thinking something similar. I was probably about 7 and tried to talk to my brother about it who was probably about 4. I don't think he even acknowledged what I was saying and probably had no idea what I was talking about. I wonder if this is a common experience for people here.

alteroru486 said:
I like the idea of learning but not when difficulties are overwelming and it is not all right to put anyone in such an environment, where difficulties are much bigger than one's ability to overcome them. For example, put a primary school pupil at university lectures and tell them that they have to finish university or otherwise they will starve or be burned at stake.

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,28388.msg353192.html#msg353192

This particular session (Dec. 5, 1994 ,see link above) was one that popped up when I searched for "wanderer" - your replies seem to indicate that you feel you are "stuck" here against your will and seem to feel that over coming obstacles is not for you- and those that feel like they are "wanderers" sometimes feel this way- there are some replies from the Cs which may shed some light on the situation. Every time I read one of these I learn something new-or gain insight I may not have had presence of mind to understand previously

Usually it is our self importance that is the greatest obstacle-the feeling we are somehow "special" and really should not have to deal with these petty things-but we would not be here if that was the case. Even if we ARE a wanderer perhaps our task is to discover that for certain in order to fulfill the mission.

Following the 'as above, so below' analogy, I wonder if this feeling of being 'stuck' isn't passed down to us from above? Didn't the C's refer to the Dracos as not wanting to move on, as they want to remain where they are and it seems they have created a psychopathically rigged environment that does just that for their herd here and elsewhere. Seems they need a little wake up call, a nudge to get them unstuck and perhaps the main task of these wanderers in securing the grid is to make sure they too get their fair share of Love. ;) Not every branch of the tree makes the cut, some need to be sacrificed for the sake of the whole tree's growth. Bonzai!

alteroru486 said:
I like the idea of learning but not when difficulties are overwelming and it is not all right to put anyone in such an environment, where difficulties are much bigger than one's ability to overcome them. For example, put a primary school pupil at university lectures and tell them that they have to finish university or otherwise they will starve or be burned at stake.

Speaking of you personally instead of in a general sense, what is it that you are facing that is so overwhelming?

Chances are (and I may be wrong), you wouldn't be where you are if you didn't have what it took and sometimes being powerless can be a lesson in itself. Sometimes what we think doesn't reflect the reality we face i.e. you might be thinking that you are a primary school kid at university but in fact that thought is all in your mind and doesn't reflect what you can achieve if you applied yourself... Regarding the grand thing you have to do... what if it is simply adapting into this environment without selling your soul?

Regarding what I have read about wanderers assuming this is what you think you are, then they are no more special than any other person. In fact, they may be in a worse position and the only advantage they may have is slight inclinations - if i remember correct. Regardless of this, no one sent anyone anywhere when it comes to this sort of stuff, apparently they all through their own free will chose to be here sooooooooooooo..... something to think about if you are caught in this thought-loop of thinking you have been sent here.

Regardless of any of the above, now that you are here now, no special powers, no nothing, just a normal person getting crashed by the pathology that surrounds the world, then you have to knuckle down and start working, firstly starting with yourself - remember you are not alone, look around and see all the people responding to you. Their are many resources in this site that you can read... also the videos that are getting recommended to you.

If you feel that things are getting to such a level that you can't handle them as reflected by this post

So it seems that we have about ten months left. Zero started the counting in January 2010. But can that be confirmed now? I have serious decisions to be made, which can not be avoided, and a lot depends on whether or not the Wave actually arrives in about 10 months. If I make a mistake, I'll have to "move out of the world" in a year. If I do not do anything now, both me and some relatives of mine will suffer. I cannot not tell you more about my situation as it is too complicated and private. Anyway, I am not going to regret at all that I will leave this silly world. So all I need to know is some confirmation, in the next session, about the date of the Wave arrival.

Please bear in mind that their is only so much the forum can do to alleviate any burden and in this situation, you should look to family/close friends or professional help! Right now I can tell you that if you are making decisions where the highest consideration is that a wave might be coming down the line, then you are going to burn. You should base your decisions on who you want to become, based on those principles. Not based on a wave... this is not your everyday wave where they can predict where, when and how it'll hit. Don't try and second guess the big universe out there....

Lastly, I'll tell you a secret about being special.... everyone thinks they are special...I know, ground-breaking. Everyday, special people are winning, losing, crying, laughing, being born, dying etc... there is about 8 billion or so of them out there. If anything, you should join the ranks of the normal peeps, their numbers are quite low.

gdpetti said:
Following the 'as above, so below' analogy, I wonder if this feeling of being 'stuck' isn't passed down to us from above? Didn't the C's refer to the Dracos as not wanting to move on, as they want to remain where they are and it seems they have created a psychopathically rigged environment that does just that for their herd here and elsewhere. Seems they need a little wake up call, a nudge to get them unstuck and perhaps the main task of these wanderers in securing the grid is to make sure they too get their fair share of Love. ;) Not every branch of the tree makes the cut, some need to be sacrificed for the sake of the whole tree's growth. Bonzai!

When I read your post and others about "being special" this session came to my mind.

July 25, 1998

Frank, Ark, Laura

Q: Hello.
A: Hello.

Q: And who do we have with us this evening?
A: Waybon.

Q: And where do you transmit through?
A: Cassiopaea.

Q: (L) I read the new book by Dr. David Jacobs, professor of History at Temple University, concerning his extensive research into the alien abduction phenomenon. [Dr. Jacobs wrote his Ph.D. thesis on the history of the UFOs.] Dr. Jacobs says that now, after all of these years of somewhat rigorous research, that he KNOWS what the aliens are here for and he is afraid. David Jacobs says that producing offspring is the primary objective behind the abduction phenomenon. Is this, in fact, the case?
A: Part, but not “the whole thing.”

Q: (L) Is there another dominant reason?
A: Replacement.

Q: (L) Replacement of what?
A: You.

Q: (L) How do you mean? Creating a race to replace human beings, or abducting specific humans to replace them with a clone or whatever?
A: Mainly the former. You see, if one desires to create a new race, what better way than to mass hybridize, then mass reincarnate. Especially when the host species is so forever ignorant, controlled, and anthropocentric. What a lovely environment for total destruction and conquest and replacement... see?

Q: (L) Well, that answered my other question about the objective. Well, here in the book, Dr. Jacobs says that there is ongoing abductions through particular families. I quote: ‘Beyond protecting the fetus, there are other reasons for secrecy. If abductions are, as all the evidence clearly indicates, an intergenerational phenomenon in which the children of abductees are themselves abductees, then one of the aliens’ goals is the generation of more abductees. Are all children of abductees incorporated into the phenomenon? The evidence suggests that the answer is yes. If an abductee has children with a non-abductee, the chances are that all their descendants will be abductees. This means that through normal population increase, divorce, remarriage and so on, the abductee population will increase quickly throughout the generations. When those children grow and marry and have children of their own, all of their children, whether they marry an abductee or non-abductee, will be abductees. To protect the intergenerational nature of the breeding program, it must be kept secret from the abductees so that they will continue to have children. If the abductees KNEW that the program was intergenerational, they might elect not to have children. This would bring a critical part of the program to a halt, which the aliens cannot allow. The final reason for secrecy is to expand the breeding program, to integrate laterally in society, the aliens must make sure that abductees mate with non-abductees and produce abductee children.’ Now, this seems to suggest that there is a particular bloodline that is susceptible to...
A: We have told you before: the Nazi experience was a “trial run,” and by now you see the similarities, do you not?

Q: (L) Yes, I do see...
A: Now, we have also told you that the experience of the “Native Americans” vis a vis the Europeans may be a precursor in microcosm. Also, what Earthian 3rd density does to Terran 2nd density should offer “food for thought.” In other words, thou are not so special, despiteth thoust perspective, eh? And we have also warned that after conversion of Earth humans to 4th density, the Orion 4th density and their allies hope to control you “there.” Now put this all together and what have you? At least you should by now know that it is the soul that matters, not the body. Others have genetically, spiritually and psychically manipulated/engineered you to be bodycentric. Interesting, as despite all efforts by 4th through 6th density STO, this “veil remains unbroken.”

Q: (L) Now, the big question is: what are we supposed to DO with this information?
A: As with all else, it is not what you should do with it, it is just that you have it.

Q: (L) Is there any possibility of defeating the plans of the 4th density STS in this project?
A: Is there any possibility of defeating the Spanish Conquistadores and the English, French, Dutch and German “colonists?”

Q: (F) Did they say what I think they said?
(L) Yes. That is inexpressibly depressing.
A: And you expected a Rose Garden?

Q: (L) If that’s the way it is, why don’t we all join the Heaven’s Gate cult and commit mass suicide and just not deal with all this stuff?!
A: You chose to “deal with it,” now did you not?

Q: (L) Well, was I in my right mind when I made that choice, or had I been drinking?
A: No drinking on 5th density!

Q: (L) Now, I have been having an exchange with Carla McCarty who was the Ra channel. She says that we are not supposed to DO anything, we are just supposed to BE, and what we are supposed to BE is to just let love flow through us, love the aliens and everybody and just sort of relax in the tulips and, if they take us over, then we should LOVE that, too. Somehow, I don’t find this...
A: All there is is lessons!!

Q: (L) Is the lesson to learn how to give up the ghost with panache? What’s the point?
A: Your experiences never end, only transform. No bodycentrics need apply.

Q: (L) Well, you once said something about the transition to 4th density creating a ‘level playing field.’ Then, the people will wake up and there will be a battle between the humans and aliens...
A: Yes.

Q: (L) And if it is a more level playing field, then the situation would not quite be the same as the Conquistadores against the Aztecs and the Native Americans against the Europeans and...
A: Wrong, all in that drama were at 3rd density. The rabbits, rats, dogs, etc. are not on a level playing field with you!

Q: (L) Do the aliens know about the upcoming comets and all that sort of thing?
A: Yes.

Q: (L) And they have the idea that what they are doing, this race they are creating, is going to survive this cataclysmic activity?
A: Of course.

Q: (L) Is that ‘of course’ as in they ARE going to survive, or that they BELIEVE they are going to survive?
A: Both.

Q: (L) Okay, you once told us that this was like a ‘cosmic battle.’ That the cycle was going to create balance and so on. I am trying to understand this. If that is the case, it seems that there is more to it than the Conquistadores against the Aztecs and the Europeans against the Native Americans; that at some point the story changes - the oppressed fight back - I am trying to get the allegory into a more understandable framework. Do you see what I mean?
A: No.

Q: (L) Well, that is because I am confused. What I am trying to ask without asking it directly is: what chance do we have of doing anything?
A: You are still not seeing the “bigger picture.”

Q: (L) What is the bigger picture?
A: Your souls, your consciousness.

This sentences "All there is is lessons!!" and "your souls your consciousness" have been very important to me.

Mod's note: changed real name of one of the participants for privacy and legal reasons.

Puma1974, you seem to be using a pirated copy of the sessions. These people who have made this copy of the sessions available have no respect for other people's privacy. Laura respects people's privacy so does not use their real names. Also, there are legal reasons for these names not to appear on this forum, or anywhere else, for that matter.

It would be more considerate if you stop using that copy of the session and use what Laura has provided here, and/or on the forum here.

I have changed the real name of one of the participants and replaced it with the name that Laura uses.

Nienna said:
Puma1974, you seem to be using a pirated copy of the sessions. These people who have made this copy of the sessions available have no respect for other people's privacy. Laura respects people's privacy so does not use their real names. Also, there are legal reasons for these names not to appear on this forum, or anywhere else, for that matter.

It would be more considerate if you stop using that copy of the session and use what Laura has provided here, and/or on the forum here.

I have changed the real name of one of the participants and replaced it with the name that Laura uses.

I've been trying to run the 'search transcripts' facility on the first link you provided, Nienna, but it doesn't seem to be working.

http://web.archive.org/web/20030207143300/www.cassiopaea.org/sessions/sessions.htm

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Added: 'transcripts'

Hi Paddyjohn,

Since that website contains the archived transcripts from 1994-2002, it sort of figures that its search function is no longer active because it is a repository and nothing more than that. Its main function is that you can click a date and read that particular session on line and/or copy it as a download.

Would you need a search-able database, you should make a doc.file, a word.file or a PDF file of all of them first. In order to do that you have to right click every date and choose Save as from the drop down menu and collect all the downloads at an appropriate place on your own computer. Thereafter you can convert and merge them into a search-able file in the format of your liking.

An alternative method is discussed in this topic: About Sessions.exe

Hope this helps a bit. :)

Palinurus said:

Hi Paddyjohn,

Since that website contains the archived transcripts from 1994-2002, it sort of figures that its search function is no longer active because it is a repository and nothing more than that. Its main function is that you can click a date and read that particular session on line and/or copy it as a download.

Would you need a search-able database, you should make a doc.file, a word.file or a PDF file of all of them first. In order to do that you have to right click every date and choose Save as from the drop down menu and collect all the downloads at an appropriate place on your own computer. Thereafter you can convert and merge them into a search-able file in the format of your liking.

An alternative method is discussed in this topic: About Sessions.exe

Hope this helps a bit. :)

It helps a great deal, Palinurus. Thank you, I appreciate it.

Sorry about that, Paddyjohn, and others.

This link goes right to the file section discussed by Palinurus where you can download the file.

Last edited:
Nienna said:

This link goes write to the file section discussed by Palinurus where you can download the file.

No worries, Nienna. As Palinurus points out: "...it sort of figures that its search function is no longer active because it is a repository and nothing more than that." On a better day I would have realised that and not bothered you with something I should have worked out myself. Thanks :)

Nienna said:

This link goes write to the file section discussed by Palinurus where you can download the file.

Thank you Nienna for providing the direct link to the download which I hadn't at my disposal unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom