Session 14 April 2018

My understanding of the origin of the cult of Dionysus is that he was the patron god of egalitarian social order as opposed to the feudal-militaristic lords that ruled Greece prior to about the 8th century BC. There was been a LOT of tampering with his reputation and attributes by those whose political agendas did not jive with that. Dionsysus inspired his devotees with 'enthusiasm', which felt empowering and liberating; but those who were not pure of heart (those subject to 'dark' psychological programs) went mad under his influence.

"Those whom the gods wish to destroy, they first drive mad.'

(Pierre) They say it will save, so it doesn't sound like the US will destroy Russians from their ethnic specific weapons. It sounds like it will backfire...

A: Yes. Big time!

Q: (Pierre) No way!

(Chu) So everybody's going to turn Russian!

(Artemis) We'll all speak Russian.

(Pierre) It sounds like they're developing an ethnic-specific weapon in haste which should not be used because...

(Joe) Maybe it's more along the lines of: Will they be caught trying to spread something along those lines?

(Chu) Wait and see.

A: More like finding out that your ancestors were not what you thought. No more on this. Wait and see!

Thank you all for an interesting session. Gratitude for the potentialities of the NeurOptimal.
Most interesting statement from the C's on the genetic 'drift'
reminds me of the Kantekkians, etc

Q: (L) Are the Orion STS the infamous red-headed Nordic aliens?

A: Yes, and all other humanoid combinations.

Q: (L) Okay, if it started with the Nordic types, and that is where the other humanoid combinations came from, what genetic combinations were used for human beings? Black people, for instance, since they are so unlike "Nordics?"

A: The Nordic genes were mixed with the gene pool already available on Earth, known as Neanderthal.

Q: (L) What was the genetic combination used to obtain the Oriental races?

A: Orientals come from a region known in your legends as "Lemuria," and are a previous hybridization from 7 genetic code structures from within Orion Union, designed to best fit the earth climate and cosmic ray environment then existent on earth.

Q: (L) Okay, what about the Semitic and Mediterranean peoples?

A: Each time a new flock was "planted," it was engineered to be best suited to the environment where it was planted. Aryans are the only exception, as they had to be moved to earth in an emergency.

Q: (L) If races are engineered on earth to be "best suited," what factors are being drawn from or considered regarding the Semitic race?

A: They are not engineered on earth, but in Orion lab as all others. They were "Planted" in the Middle East.

Q: (L) What genetic type were the Atlanteans?

A: They were the same as the "Native Americans."
Q: (L) Are or were the Hebrews a separate racial group?
A: Not necessarily.
Q: (L) What was the origin of the Hebrew People?
A: Genetic construct.
Q: (L) Who did this genetic construct?
A: Guess.
Q: The Atlanteans?
A: Not that simple

Thank you so much for the new session.

(L) So, we need to explore the Dionysian thing a little more to have more understanding of what that could possibly mean. Of course, what's going on right now might put a different understanding on the ancient reports.

There is a story about wrathful punishment of the Minyades by the god Dionysus
"The daughters of Minyas, son of Orchomenus, were Leucippe, Arsippe and Alcathoe. They turned out to be startlingly diligent. They strongly criticized other women because they abandoned the city to go as Bacchantes in the hills, until Dionysus took on the likeness of a girl and urged the Minyades not to miss out on the rites or mysteries of the god. But they paid no heed to him. At this — not surprisingly — Dionysus was angered and instead of a girl became a bull, then a lion, then a leopard. From the beams of their looms there flowed for him milk and nectar.
At these portents terror gripped the maidens. Without delay the three threw lots into a pot and shook it. The lot fell to Leucippe and she vowed to offer as a sacrifice to the god her own son Hippasus whom she tore to pieces with the help of her sisters. Abandoning their paternal home, they went as Bacchantes in the mountains, browsing on ivy, honeysuckle and laurel, until Hermes touched them with his wand and changed them into flying creatures. One of them became a bat, another an owl and the third an eagle owl. And all three continuously avoided the light of the sun."
Minyades - Wikipedia

Wow! What a very interesting session. Thank you so much for sharing. :-)

:lol:

Thank you for another great session: :wizard: :flowers:

About the Skripals, damn, I didn't see it coming, although I probably should have. I wonder what Putin knows.

Yes my thoughts too. I was also wondering if Putin is aware that Israel is stirring the pot of chaos and war.

Thanks for the session! Things are moving fast and considering all of the post-Syria bombing discussion, I found it interesting to discuss Iran or that any extended war would be needed for cleansing. At this crazy pace it certainly seems like new news happens on a daily basis. Going to be interesting to see what is coming up soon!

That was a most interesting session! Thank you all. I am most curious about the genetics. Will read the thread more carefully.

Thank you for this new session. The C’s seemed very keen to get a few points across! I’ll be watching what ensues via the US et al with a somewhat horrified fascination. :scared:

Very interesting session, and really cool use of the N.O. machine! Thank you! :)

A: Dionysius syndrome activated! Earth reacting! All on track!

Q: (Pierre) Dionysus is usually about hedonism, isn't it?

(L) Not exactly, it was about frenzied... just chaos. Chaos!

In view of the quote above, I thought it was interesting that Putin in the last few days warned at least twice against "chaos":

Putin: The world is getting more chaotic, but we hope that common sense will prevail

Putin: Actions similar to coalition strikes in Syria will lead to chaos in international relations -- Sott.net

Putin knows what's going on!

Thank you for the session and it's so cool that you did it while using the NO machine! :thup:

Considering the work of Samenow, Dionysus Syndrome sounds like a world run by criminals who are not afraid of being stopped and who find resonance in the high seats of power in the world. Some criminals know that their actions are seen as wrong by others... and that prevents them from going full blown insane... but what if they don't ever feel that anymore.

Yeah, we've been seeing this happening for a few years now. The more insane the top actors in this global drama get, the more and more the people below them who lack a healthy psychological substratum act out their pathological ways in the world, with no fear for consequences, mirroring those at the top. In local news around the world, it seems that the crimes committed within families and communities have been spreading too, and getting even more horrifying, especially abuses of all kinds against children.

The fabric of societal rules and moral values is being destroyed and allows the chaos to spread because the leaders of the western world have thus given their permission through their actions on the international arena.

Back
Top Bottom