Session 14 April 2018

Thank you for this super interesting session. All these information about NO and about genetics are incredible. It looks that the global show will get even more interesting.

Ditto. Very very interesting session. About genes and war some years ago they were talking about doing some attacks with special genetic stuff that were created for specific ethnics. Was not Dr. Kelly working on that stuff?

Thank you for the session. Very intense session. Thank you all team!

Thank you for this very interesting session! :flowers: And the experimentation with the NO equipment is so fascinating! :wow:

Q: (Joe) Were those Skripal people poisoned with some kind of nerve agent?

A: Yes. But not as advertised and ineptly done!

Q: (Joe) So who did it?

A: Your favorite spies!

Q: (Joe) Figures. The Israelis, yes?

(L) Probably.

A: Yes

Interestingly enough, last month Russian SOTT shared an article written by a Russian journalist, who had an opportunity to participate in a security course organized by "ex-Mossad agents". But as she commented, there are no "ex"- agents. In any case, she discussed the details of the Skripal case with her coursemates, and they all recognized and mentioned clear indications that it was a false flag operation. Although they talked about it being UK agencies job, they were trained by Israeli agents, so retrospectively not surprising that they were able to recognize familiar signature.

As for Putin, and how much he may know...I suspect that he knows with whom he is dealing with. Recently Netanyahu really tries to be buddies with Putin. But you can see that some bloggers on the Russian blogosphere don't buy it. Probably Putin and his advisers see it, but no doubt have to be careful and wait for a proper time.

Consider the following example. Recently there is this news circulating on the Russian web. Apparently InSerbia site (maybe someone can find the original article?) wrote about Putin using recent problematic financial situation for his and Russia's advantage. For the past week or so due to various factors Russian ruble sank and along with it value of numerous Energy and Oil stocks. Various Russian energy holdings also lost their value. But Putin for an entire week did nothing and gave no "rescue" orders. Meanwhile everyone was trying to sell these dropping stocks. When the value became really low, Putin gave the order to buy them out. Financial "sharks" were shocked. Apparently Russia was able to buy billions worth energy holdings for practically peanuts.

So perhaps what we are seeing with Israel is just another example of waiting for a proper moment. Meanwhile Israel keeps digging its own grave.

Nice. Ever since I started with neurofeedback a couple of weeks ago I've been seeing lights too..... :S

Thank you for a most interesting session. Very good to hear that the C's say that the capabilities are now there in our group to figure most things out. What previously sounded too far out - such as that there really are people who are consciously extreme evil in high levels of society, not to mention higher densities - that has now been understood, seen, observed and factored into analysis, so that it is now common knowledge to many who read Sott.net

I also liked the experiment with the NO feedback machine, which raises the question if a new normal baseline could be constructed since one can perhaps learn from such feedback what healthy neural pathways and ranges are.

Interesting times ahead, though not necessarily pleasant for the body. But then we did not incarnate for bodily pleasures and comfort, but to learn our lessons here on 3D.

Спасибо за отличную сессию!

(Joe) I know what they're talking about: some kind of genetic warfare!

Q: (Artemis) Viral weapons! Resident Evil! Ooooh! I knew it!

(Joe) Are the Americans getting SO desperate that they're going to use some weapon that they developed after they collected those Russian genes last year?

A: Close

Q: (Joe) Something along those lines.

(Pierre) They say it will save, so it doesn't sound like the US will destroy Russians from their ethnic specific weapons. It sounds like it will backfire...
К сожалению это уже происходит. Прошедшей зимой в несчастной Украине, в Одессе и, по моему, в Херсоне произошли вспышки заболеваний с высокой смерностью. Власти объявили это гриппом, однако в этих городах существуют американские лаборатории, которые местные власти никак не контролируют. В России, на Кубани и на Ставрополье были эпидемии скота, которые связывают с деятельностью лаборатории в Грузии. Так что процесс уже по видимому идет и я думаю, что со стороны России происходит адекватная работа.

(Chu) So everybody's going to turn Russian!

(Artemis) We'll all speak Russian.
Как говорится- милости просим.:-)

Translation

Thank you for a great session!

(Joe) I know what they're talking about: some kind of genetic warfare!

Q: (Artemis) Viral weapons! Resident Evil! Ooooh! I knew it!

(Joe) Are the Americans getting SO desperate that they're going to use some weapon that they developed after they collected those Russian genes last year?

A: Close

Q: (Joe) Something along those lines.

(Pierre) They say it will save, so it doesn't sound like the US will destroy Russians from their ethnic specific weapons. It sounds like it will backfire...
Unfortunately, this is already happening. Last winter in unfortunate Ukraine, in Odessa and, in my opinion, in Kherson there were outbreaks of diseases with high mortality. The authorities have declared it a flu, but in these cities there are American laboratories, which the local authorities do not control. In Russia, Kuban and Stavropol were epidemics of cattle, which are associated with the activities of the laboratory in Georgia. So the process is already apparently under way and I think that Russia is doing an adequate job.
(Chu) So everybody's going to turn Russian!

(Artemis) We'll all speak Russian.

As they say - welcome.:-)

"Klioppiaea of Cassiopaea" - It is interesting how it sounds in a similar style. Perhaps the name "Cassiopea" is transmitted to people in the original form and they love names in that style.
Regarding Dionysius syndrome, I assume that everybody are exposed to this regardless of their political orientation. It would be too easy for someone to define an outer enemy group (eg. liberal) and automatically become perfect. I think our main enemy is our own ignorance and imperfection. Joining a particular group is not working on yourself. Joining the group also attracts the trap of automatic thinking (blind follow-up, imitation and repetition ), based on an impression of how the group thinks and what it expects from us. You can expect crazy or bad people in every part of the social, political spectrum. I emphasize this because I think it is needed in the current stage of development of this group, including SOTT. If the right movement is taken in full, then there is plenty of everything.
At one level, there is a conflict between nationalism and globalism. But where is sprituality? It is the development of cosmic consciousness, which is not globalism, but closer to it. Indeed, spirituality is not globalism which political elite wants. But spirituality united with nationalism? This is also problematic. Because nationalism is not the same as spirituality, it is an expanded ego to the level of a nation, and the boundary between "my nation" and "others" creates distortion in perception. For a spiritual person, it's too low a level. The pitfalls of this unification have been seen in practice. So there is a challenge to cultivate spirituality in relation to the two groups, nationalists and globalists. I think this should be the third way.

Thank you for this very interesting session! :flowers: And the experimentation with the NO equipment is so fascinating! :wow:

Interestingly enough, last month Russian SOTT shared an article written by a Russian journalist, who had an opportunity to participate in a security course organized by "ex-Mossad agents". But as she commented, there are no "ex"- agents. In any case, she discussed the details of the Skripal case with her coursemates, and they all recognized and mentioned clear indications that it was a false flag operation. Although they talked about it being UK agencies job, they were trained by Israeli agents, so retrospectively not surprising that they were able to recognize familiar signature.

[...]
That the No Name Country spies were mentioned in this context, also makes sense as there would be motives not only relating to Syria, Russia, but also to divert attention away from Gaza violence, which compared to the attention the Skripal case has received, conveniently was swept under the rug.

At some stage in the Skripal case, Russia linked France to the event in the UK, _Moscow Confronts London With 14 questions on 'Fabricated' Skripal Case, France Implicated -- Sott.net Having followed how some terrorist attacks in France, like the Charlie Hebdo shooting, have been related to a rogue faction aligned with No Name country, and assuming that some people in Russia know this, I did find this questioning regarding France revealing.

With No Name country, everyone in NATO and the world knows about their A-bombs. Still this is a non-issue compared to a fake CW attack in Douma and a false flag poisoning of the Skripals. Having mentioned this, I wondered about the current situation and found a statement from May 2017:

https://www.armscontrol.org/factsheets/israelprofile said:
Updated: May 2017

Though Israeli officials have never confirmed or denied the existence of the country’s nuclear weapons and have stated that Israel will not be the first country to introduce nuclear weapons in the Middle East, experts estimate that it possesses 80 nuclear warheads and enough fissile material for 200 more. Israel has deliberately maintained a highly ambiguous nuclear posture and nuclear doctrine and has been secretive about its capabilities, but it is believed to have developed a nuclear triad for delivering its nuclear weapons. Some reports have claimed that Israel maintains offensive biological and chemical weapons activities. Israel is not a party to the NPT and never signed or ratified the Biological Weapons Convention and signed but never ratified the Chemical Weapons Convention. Israeli officials have been vocal critics of the JCPOA and have made public threats to attack Iranian nuclear facilities, and Israel has taken military action in the past against what it considered were proliferation threats in Iraq and Syria.
It is evident that the destructive abilities are far from exhausted:
http://strangeside.com/israel-biological-warfare/ said:
Posted on December 20, 2012 by David
Israel has two giant secrets. The country’s worst kept secret is the Dimona nuclear program that Mordechai Vanunu blew wide open in the 5730s/1970s. However, one of Israel’s best kept secrets is hidden behind the six-foot walls of Israel’s Chemical and Biological Weapons (CBW) program buildings. Although everyone suspects that Israel has something hidden up her sleeve, no one knows exactly what is going on in the laboratories and basements of the Israel Institute for Biological Research (IIBR), sited in Nes Tzionah, about thirteen miles south of Tel Aviv.
_http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v17/v17n6p24_Weber.html said:
Victor Ostrovsky, a former case officer of Israel's Mossad intelligence agency, recalled in his book The Other Side of Deception how he first learned of the Zionist state's secret weapons center:
It was Uri who enlightened me regarding the Nes Zionna [Tsiona] facility. It was, he said, an ABC warfare laboratory -- ABC standing for atomic, biological and chemical. It was where our top epidemiological scientists were developing various doomsday machines. Because we were so vulnerable and would not have a second chance should there be an all-out war in which this type of weapon would be needed, there was no room for error. The [captured] Palestinian infiltrators came in handy in this regard. As human guinea pigs, they could make sure the weapons the scientists were developing worked properly and could verify how fast they worked and make them even more efficient.​
As most of the world recognizes, United States policy toward countries that develop nuclear, chemical and biological weapons is sanctimonious and brazenly hypocritical.
Skripal case is unlikely to be the last operation performed by operatives working on behalf of the No Name country.

A fascinating session with much to ponder. Sincere thanks for that!

As a side, I knew I was right about those pesky Israelis!

Back
Top Bottom