Session 14 April 2018

Thank you for keep expending all this energy for us.

The world scene is looking bleak but we have been trained to face these times, I guess. Years and years of mental physical and spiritual preparation, of disabusing ourselves of as many illusions as humanly possible, of not (very often) looking away, of not totally crumbling when presented with one shock after another - that’s probably our only potential soul protection.

A: Exactly the problem. They believe the ROOA theory and structure their chemistry based on that. Big surprise coming.

I was looking about ROOA (didn't know what it could be)

ROOA - Return on Operating Assets
https://financetrain.com/operating-return-assets-roa/ said:
Operating Return on Assets (ROA) is one of the important profitability ratios. Operating ROA is calculated just like Return on Assets but uses Earnings Before Interest and Taxes (EBIT) instead on Net Income.

operating-roa.gif

Operating return on assets indicates the company’s operating income generated per dollar invested in total assets.

ROOA - Rigorous Object-Oriented Analysis
http://www.cs.stir.ac.uk/~kjt/techreps/pdf/TR132.pdf said:
The ROOA method starts from a set of informal requirements and an object model and produces a formal object-oriented analysis model that acts as a requirements specification. The resulting formal model integrates the static, dynamic and functional properties of a system in contrast to existing OOA methods which are informal and produce three separate models that are difficult to integrate and keep consistent. ROOA provides a systematic development process, by proposing a set of rules to be followed during the analysis phase. During the application of these rules, auxiliary structures are created to help in tracing the requirements through to the final formal model.

RoOA - Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (UK)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rehabilitation_of_Offenders_Act_1974 said:
The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (c.53) of the UK Parliament enables some criminal convictions to be ignored after a rehabilitation period. Its purpose is that people do not have a lifelong blot on their records because of a relatively minor offence in their past.

The 3. one doesn't fit the spelling exactly.
The first 2 have a very materialistic background, and they have in common to avoid the details of something, in the hope the gain more/faster. (I start dreaming of such perfect abstraction layers (like in 2.) when having to do some copy/paste work for 1/2 hour :-P)

Just after posting, it came to my mind its probably about the Africa/Origin theories :-[. Thanks for pointing it out.

Thanks for the new session! That Israel is behind the Skripal case caught me by surprise, I just thought it was the UK blundering its way through a very poorly staged false flag.

Awesome to see the results of the NO device while channeling the Cs, also the information regarding its protective genetic benefits. Oh my, so much to take in, as always! Thank you all at the Chateau for sharing this valuable information so generously :flowers:

Great session everyone. Even though we have front row seats to the madness it's almost unbelievable, especially what the US is resorting to with their Russian Gene Bomb. Absolute madness. This kinda reminds me of my dream.

It may be completely unrelated but I had an incredibly vivid dream on Friday night were I was with family/close friends when someone indicated that something was coming from the direction of the sun. When I looked up I saw this dot grow bigger and began to cover the sun. My first thought was that it was a UFO, but as it got closer I realized that it was a massive meteor(the size of a small town). It flew right past our head and headed to 1/8 rotation of the earth away(south I think, making it land in the US since I was in squamish in the dream). Upon landing it created this massive wave of dust that was toxic that basically spread itself across the whole world. Before it got to me I grabbed my family/friends and rushed into our home and locked the door.

I have on idea what this dream means so it may just be something else, but thanks for the session and looking forward to reading up on genes.
I think there was a famous psychic that predicted something like that.I don't remember if it was Cayce or Vanga or whoever,but the line went something like this ''there will be a massive dust storm for 3 days and anyone who goes outside during that time will die.Those who stay inside for the duration will live.'' Sorry I can't remember where it's from,but reading what you said just jogged that particular memory.

A very interesting session as usual full of great knowledge, I need to re-read it several times.... thank you all for sharing! :clap::clap:

I'm curious about the purpose of the Gauss meter and what exactly it is measuring and what does the "squealing" indicate.... changes in magnetic field? polarization?

The highlighted incidences of it "squealing" seems to occur when STS and/or the destructive forces related to that orientation are mentioned, but not every time. Very interesting!
(Pierre) Maybe a question would be: Is the main cause for this rise in Dionysus Syndrome cosmic?

A: Partly. We told you that the STS forces [Gauss meters squeals when spelling out "forces"] would become desperate as the change approaches. Consider the madness of the so-called "liberal" faction in the USA and elsewhere.

Q: (Andromeda) So that's an example of the Dionysus Syndrome.
[. . . . ]
(Pierre) About revolutionary movements: They seem to me to be some high points in the Dionysian cycle. French Revolution, Bolshevik Revolution, even the Nazis, or what we're experiencing right now. It seems to be always the same template: you have a bunch of pathological individuals that spread a simplistic ideology centered on entitlement and victimhood that ends up with the destruction of everybody who opposed the [Gauss meter squeals] simplistic destructive movements. Ultimately, that also means the destruction of men and women of conscience. So, my question is: Is the ultimate goal of revolutionary movements the destruction of souled beings?

A: Quite often. But avoidance is possible with knowledge.

Q: (Joe) They mentioned the last one there about [Gauss meter squeals] how the STS forces [Gauss meter squeals] would become desperate as the change approaches. Is there a kind of, "as above, so below" thing going on where the US and its allies are basically becoming desperate as a change in the global power structure approaches, and that's what's driving them insane?

A: Yes. We told you that balance was coming.

Thank you for sharing this very interesting session with us! And I agree with others, that including NeurOptimal in it adds a very cool new layer to the Cassiopaean experiment :cool:

As someone here mentioned the Pizzagate and pedophilia as one dimension of the unfolding chaos, I want to recount a very disturbing dream from last week which involved 'Spirit Cooking' of one child and demonic possession of another child that was frequently sexually abused in satanic rituals. Two exorcists held the girl at each of her arms and murmered to exorcise her, but she rose up and struggled fiercely, with her eyes turning red like blood. I stood there murmuring POTS in order to protect myself, but one of the exorcists asked me to not do it since he feared I would conjure up something new upon that girl. So I continued reciting POTS silently in my head, while seemingly quiet / non-active on the outside.

Overall, the world is getting more and more crazy as we've seen with the recent war theater in Syria. And there are so many dimensions of the madness - among them the propaganda and war madness, the madness of the "liberals" including their gender stuff, and also the madness of allday life and how it manifests in individual's lives (in the shape of 'snakes', like Jordan Peterson would say). But then I think the heating up of things may lead (hopefully!) to some more people realizing what is really going on and that they live at a sinking ship, reaching out for the rescue boats which are still near them.

In summary, reading this session was like reading a very exciting book for me, with tension and excited expectancy of what would come out of the following paragraphs to read - especially regarding things "going to get VERY interesting very soon"! But in that respect, we still have to wait and see how things will unfold while using the capacities that are in our reach. :cool2:

Back
Top Bottom