Session 22 September 2018

President Trump is going after the Illuminati.
Why would Reddit and other platforms ban anything Q. If Q was disinformation they would want everyone to hear.

Are you familiar with the Barbara Streisand effect?

Q most certainly has been totally truthful in all posts and proofs and President Trump has made it quite clear in tweets and live at rallies Q is on his side working with him.

I think that's being a little generous. Most of the time the questions and answers Q gives are so vague that it's quite simple for True Believers to project all their secret hopes about Trump undoing the entire NWO onto him, and read a whole bunch of things into the content that simply aren't there. I looked at the Youtube channels you referenced and I saw the same thing. People just read so many things into the behavior of Trump, egged on by Q, that simply isn't there.

I thought you guys were open minded and aware of what is going on in the world but you all just take what the C's say as gospel and don't do the research.

I think that's quite an unfair accusation. Q has been discussed for a long time here in this thread before the C's were consulted, and the concensus was established even way back then that it was just another PsyOp.

And you believe the fake news media also. Don't you know New York Times etc. are propaganda/disinformation ?

I honestly don't know how to respond to this. I mean, do you follow SOTT at all? Or are you familiar with the research done here on current events, the state of the sciences in modern culture, etc over the span of the last 10 or so years? What about anything that is done here could possibly be construed as "believing the fake news media?" Are you aware that SOTT and the journalist who work here have been blacklisted as "fake news" by MSM fake news outlets? Also, you make the implicit statement that everything in the mainstream media is categorically false, therefore pooh-poohing Q means that it's true. That's not how disinformation works. Alex Jones is also disinformation, and he's hated by the MSM. Flat Earthers are hated by the MSM. Does this mean that the Earth is Flat Clay?

These are very dangerous times . Had Hillary won the presidency most of us would be dead and millions in FEMA camps .

Do you have any facts which support this declaration? Honestly it probably would have just been another Obama Presidency, with a few more countries bombed and a few more "free trade" deals signed and a few more minority rights granted and civil liberties trashed. Most of us dead? Seriously? From what?

Last edited:
Gawan, I totally agree with you but when the only President to go up against the Illuminati in such a big way acknowledges Q and social media bans anything to do with Q

Social media could maybe include YouTube I think.

Mike, type in q proofs on YouTube search and dozens of vids with proofs.

I have to wonder why different media sites ban or don't ban certain topics or postings. I think that is why further study of CONINTELPRO might give you a better base to make decisions about who might have an agenda for creating Q. You have the right or maybe I could say the responsibility to make your own free choices but I think the more knowledge you can add will help you make better choices.

These are very dangerous times .

I think it is because most of us here sense that danger we try to be "transducers of information into chaos". Valid information becomes knowledge that protects. Invalid information is worse than no information at all. Even Ark had difficult having faith in some information back in 1996:

Q: (L) Ark also wants to ask... well, his problem is faith, as he said it to me.

A: Faith comes also from knowledge, and as we have stated before... False knowledge is worse than no knowledge at all!!!!![/QUOTE]

Is it just me or doesn’t the nature of psyops suggest that the MSM banning all things Q would be the obvious play to get people thinking they’re on to something? What better way to suck you in than to make you think it’s being hidden from you? Slap a Parental Advisory sticker on it and sell ten times as many copies. Just saying.

And as many have pointed out, there’s an entire thread dedicated to the topic. I’m not suggesting it shouldn’t discussed it here, but there seems to be a great deal of overlap with what’s been discussed there extensively.

Last edited:
Thank you Chateau Crew for this new session, and thank you all for commenting on it.

The Bell Witch story is quite creepy, it gave me chills for the night. Understanding how such phenomenon can happen is really helping, I do wonder if someone living around at that time could have been protected by knowing that it was an Elemental densification happening. As this reassuring quote has been mentioned by Kay Kim :

Session October 5, 1994
Q: (L) Do demons and evil spirits fear anything?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Do they fear any power that we as humans possess?
A: Yes. Knowledge.
Q: Do they fear religious symbols, signs or figures?
A: No.
Q: (L) What is our greatest power?
A: Knowledge.
Q: (L) Does the accumulation of spiritual knowledge hold the key?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Is there any other clue you can give us?
A: You do not need anything else than knowledge.

I wonder how one would have been protected under those circumstances. What level of Knowledge would be necessary to not give it space to manifest and impact one? How to act?

Q: (Ark) Okay, so I will try to imagine, yes... Ah! And the second question: I'm looking for a structure that's related to geometry of thoughts. So, it came to my attention that there is one exceptional structure that may be good for it. It's called Exceptional Jordan Algebra M38. Is it an atom from which mathematics of thoughts should be built?

A: Good avenue to travel. But remember that "thoughts" are similar to proteins made by DNA: there is as much information transmitted by the shape as by the string of amino acids and other components. There is more than one basic "structure" for thoughts.

Those are both fascinating subjects to reflect on. Not the simpler, though. I checked for the Exceptional Jordan Algebra online but only found complex algebra which would require thorough study to understand, I was imagining a visual structure but only saw a mathematical figure, so I checked online for a visual representation of proteins made by DNA and remembered Drew Berry's 3D representations.

The mRNA Translation shown in the video before but commented :

Here is another visual representation of the phenomenon

I am still trying to figure out how the analogy could be used to relate to thoughts, a good metaphor could come in handy and be useful to develop but I lack understanding. Thoughts loops (duplication?), epigenetic of thoughts (influences A and B), intent, the necessity of being watchful of one's thoughts, etc... If anyone has a thought to share/duplicate on this, I'll welcome it. ;-)

Thanks, ever/

Mille mercis pour le partage de cette séance passionnante...

Many thanks for sharing this exciting session....

But remember that "thoughts" are similar to proteins made by DNA: there is as much information transmitted by the shape as by the string of amino acids and other components. There is more than one basic "structure" for thoughts.
(Reading that, just now, puts the "18-Year Thought Wars" (that were experimentally ended by Éiriú Eolas to 'melt' them, starting May 2014), into some new weird context. :umm: )

(Reading that, just now, puts the "18-Year Thought Wars" (that were experimentally ended by Éiriú Eolas to 'melt' them, starting May 2014), into some new weird context. :umm: )
Éiriú Eolas started in 2009. 18 years from 2104 makes 1996, but 18 years from 2009 makes 1991. One can do a lot of things with numbers, which doesn't make the outcome true, but what is the point you are trying to make and which "18 Thought Wars"?

Could you elaborate what you mean as I am a bit lost :huh:.

A: Genome manufactured in 4th density and sent through realm curtain in a manner similar to how virii are transmitted.

Q: (L) So the elements were developing, were present, and jostling around together in the primordial soup or whatever... But then the genome was manufactured.

(Pierre) It goes both ways: downside up, molecules reaching critical mass, and from top down - from 4th density down to 3rd.

(L) So in a sense, that's the basic thing about intelligent design. There is a lot of parts to it that rely on the nature of the physical world itself and how all the different elements - which themselves come into being via information - accumulate or gather or interact. And then a direct intervention is added. That's what it amounts to.

It made me think that this interaction takes place on many levels not just on the cellular level. I am thinking that this could be how the graduation to 4D takes place. By applying oneself and in our case as a group searching, acquiring knowledge (and using it) until at one stage a critical mass is reached and the 'spark' from higher densities meets at that moment when the critical mass has been reached. It reminds me also of when Laura in one session said to the C's that there wasn't enough time to do all the things that was needed, and the reply was that there was enough time. From their perspective they knew that this realm border shift would happen only when the critical mass of knowledge would be reached, which from our perspective was quite a few years down the road. If time is an illusion, then the meeting happens instantaneously the moment the critical mass is reached whether that is the primordial soup getting ready to form a cell or 3D jumping to 4D. Or is that too far fetched a leap to make?

Wasn't it Einstein who is quoted as saying that genius is 99% labour and 1% divine inspiration. The 99% labour is what is required to reach the critical mass and then the divine inspiration (virii or dream or ??) comes to make the next level of understanding a reality.

There is also this saying in Eastern philosophies and perhaps also in Christian texts, that for every step the seeker takes towards God, God takes a 100 steps towards the seeker. From our perspective it might just feel as if we are the ones taking the 100 steps as much pain, suffering and learning is involved.

"as much information transmitted by the shape as..."
This reminds me of what the C's said about memory held within neutrino's shape/geometry... if I remember correctly.

Gawan, I totally agree with you but when the only President to go up against the Illuminati in such a big way acknowledges Q and social media bans anything to do with Q , at least two psychics on you tube, Mark Taylor and Utsava who have great track records say Q is real and with Trump . Utsava goes so far as saying Q is JFK jr who was supposed to be killed by Hillary over the N.Y. Senate seat in a plane wreck but was warned and faked his , his wife and sister-in- law death and came back to clean up. A dead man can do a lot and remember he and Trump were best friends in the. 80's and 90's.

Or maybe Q is JFK? Really, this is ridiculous, and a good example of what 'Q' is designed to do.

Also can you tell me the Norway Spiral looks like a conventional rocket fail? I've watched more than a few but haven't found one that comes even close to the Spiral.

Can you post links to the videos of failed night time rocket tests you've watched?
Mike, type in q proofs on YouTube search and dozens of vids with proofs. I'm not familiar with Tippy-toes proof but justinformed talk has a great vid-top ten q proofs.

The problem with 'Q' is pretty simple. Apart from the many massive leaps of assumption necessary to believe all of what 'Q' says, it is well known by now that there are many people close or with access to Trump that do not like him. Why would anyone believe that it is someone trying to 'help' Trump rather than someone out to twist the minds of those that support him. Anyone with decent knowledge of the way that 'psyops' and intel agencies work, in particular the way in which the 9/11 truth movement was co-opted, would naturally assume the latter. Unless, of course, they were too blinded by their wish to believe the former.

Do you have any facts which support this declaration? Honestly it probably would have just been another Obama Presidency, with a few more countries bombed and a few more "free trade" deals signed and a few more minority rights granted and civil liberties trashed. Most of us dead? Seriously? From what?

We have another Obama presidency now, which was a continuation of the Bush presidency. Every president since (and including) Reagan has been pro big business, big money, and eroding civil liberties. The wars keep on happening, but it's the media coverage that changes the perception based on whether a republican or democrat is in office.

Every president seems to have this movement of hope on one side and a movement of dislike on the other side, in order to keep people thinking "he's going to save us" or "he's the antichrist". But if you go by their actions, they all follow the same script. Judge them by what they do, not what they promise.

Trump's speech to the UN was atrocious, just like Obama's and others were. Full of lies and bragging.

Back
Top Bottom