Session 22 September 2018

but I'd appreciate if you could clarify why you find it "unnecessary" to know more about the details of this phenomenon, if some of us want to?

I don't remember saying it was unnecessary to know more about it. The problem is what you think you know about it.

After all, as I've understood it, this is a research forum and during the years we've researched all kinds of things. Learning is fun, I have a curious mind, and I just find this 'Q' phenomenon interesting enough to want to know more.

You are, of course, free to pursue whatever interests you, a problem only arises when disinformation is presented as possible or likely truth here on the forum.

Added: Just to clarify, I'm not saying 'Q' cannot be discussed here, I have no authority to make that decision. My input was motivated by my concern over the direction that the discussion had taken, towards a working assumption that 'Q' was legitimate information. This forum is, after all, about getting as close to the truth about any topic as possible.

Last edited:
I think about different negative "thoughts" about the forum which I get from time to time. But I forget about main thing, that what is the most important is the Group, the Soul Group and this is what is the most important for me, not exactly me as the one separate person.

Everyone is like a leaf and we shouldn't allow him to fall. Aragorn remember about the whole tree you belong. Not negative thoughts are your problem, but other, you change the direction considering your own thinking, you may right to something, however remember about priorities.

If you think about the whole Cassiopaea group and the most core ideas in the root of it, you really think about 'Q' as something important for the develop that bigger organism? Probably not and it is worth to save your time and redirect your awareness.

I think this is the right way of reasoning, yes? This is one of the main idea which should light on and this is the STO idea of organizing group also of what I know.

I think about different negative "thoughts" about the forum which I get from time to time. But I forget about main thing, that what is the most important is the Group, the Soul Group and this is what is the most important for me, not exactly me as the one separate person.

Everyone is like a leaf and we shouldn't allow him to fall. Aragorn remember about the whole tree you belong. Not negative thoughts are your problem, but other, you change the direction considering your own thinking, you may right to something, however remember about priorities.

If you think about the whole Cassiopaea group and the most core ideas in the root of it, you really think about 'Q' as something important for the develop that bigger organism? Probably not and it is worth to save your time and redirect your awareness.

I think this is the right way of reasoning, yes? This is one of the main idea which should light on and this is the STO idea of organizing group also of what I know.

Excellent point, thanks Luks!

Neil said:
"This: So they don't just send it straight through, there is an intermediary layer. It is encoded, uploaded, downloaded, decoded"

I think, You are talking here about a subatomic level with an intermediary, but even so, the memory of the chromosomes already know what they have to do, and this means, and this is the "magic"; THEY KNOW how to manifest themselves without an intermediary.

This was by far one of the best sessions I have studied in a long time. I have read it about 5 times already and each time I study it, I get something new that I missed last time. I especially enjoy reading other members comments, they bring a fresh perspective to revelations already stated. Thank you ALL for contributing to what I have become today and what I will be tomorrow.

A: Prior land slippage that was unnoticed by most and ignored.
Is this a hint about genetics? because slippage is also a term from genetics that has to do with replication and rearrangement, loops. DNA and also loops were mentioned in prior questions from Ark. And "loop of a cylinder". Isn't the DNA also forming a cylinder by its spiral shape?

President Trump is going after the Illuminati.
He's tells us so in his speeches and shows us almost daily throught the Q posts and his tweets in code and it's the Q de-coders who explain the whole confusing mess. Serial Brain 2 is a wiz with the hard codes.
Why would Reddit and other platforms ban anything Q. If Q was disinformation they would want everyone to hear.
Q most certainly has been totally truthful in all posts and proofs and President Trump has made it quite clear in tweets and live at rallies Q is on his side working with him.
I thought you guys were open minded and aware of what is going on in the world but you all just take what the C's say as gospel and don't do the research. And you believe the fake news media also. Don't you know New York Times etc. are propaganda/disinformation ?
Check out YouTube. In pursuit of truth, Justinformed Talk, War Drummer, Deception Bytes are just a few of the good Q de-coders. Check out "Who/what is Q-anon". They all have a video that explains the start of Q and how the comms work. Or you can go to Patriots Fight on 8 chan. And read the latest or all the the Q post. He's the only one who posts on that board .
This isn't the first time I felt the C's lied.
The Norway Spiral is most certainly not a rocket malfunction. Anyone who watches that video can see it starts as a beam of light on the ground and spirals up like a cork screw and paints a huge spiral free-floating in the sky.
I've been on the fence with the C's for a few years mostly liking them , but now I don't know.

Hi Clay,
I looked into one claim by Q followers that they say is proof of Q and Trump working together or knowing about each other, or of Trump insiders behind Q etc. The claim was that Trump had used the phrase "Tippy-top" in one of his speeches and Q had on a number of occasions showed or referred to a top spinning in posts. If I remember right Trump used the phrase during an easter address. So I looked into it by watching Trump's speech, some videos of people and some written analysis, etc. And what seemed to be the case is that people were filling in the blanks or projecting their bias of wanting to believe to fit things together as proof. It is an interesting coincidence, but I would hardly say it is proof.

How much time have you spent reading about psychological operations and cointelpro? The people and organizations that run them are pretty skilled and intelligent (even if it is toward evil).

Here is a scenario that could possible speak to the coincidences and 'proofs' of an insider that stir up Q followers and other people all up. Lets say this Q business is a psyop. If you have read the book 'The Secret Team' you will know and realize that presidents are surrounded by people in the intel agencies that bend them to their will through direct contact and influence, special reports prepared specifically for presidents to take certain actions and reports on intelligence meant to do the same. Also, people are recruited by the CIA that work in other organizations to act as extensions of the CIA. So considering that Prouty wrote the book about the 1960's and Kennedy and things have only gotten more entrenched since then, it is probably safe to assume that the CIA has infiltrated nearly everything or has moles in probably every major organization related to the US government. Realizing this is likely not a stretch, then there are likely many moles, eyes and ears and influencers within the Trump administration that have access Trump, to his speeches before they are given, possibly even influence on what is said in the speeches, event schedules and intelligence on what Trump might be planning, which no one outside the White House has access to or knowledge of.

So the people behind the Q psyop could be given such information from people and moles close to Trump. The Q people then craft cryptic posts from such information that leave things open and ambiguous in case things and events change, yet with enough specific information or 'clues' that Q followers can 'decode' and point to as truth. And presto you have the makings of what looks like an insider and team that is going to help Trump and save us all.

Then you need to also consider that some of the Q 'decoders' may very well also be part of the psyop directly. If you have followed the 9/11 truth movement and what others have pointed out here on the forum over the years, then you will see that this also has a high probability of being the case.

President Trump is going after the Illuminati.
He's tells us so in his speeches and shows us almost daily throught the Q posts and his tweets in code and it's the Q de-coders who explain the whole confusing mess. Serial Brain 2 is a wiz with the hard codes.
Why would Reddit and other platforms ban anything Q. If Q was disinformation they would want everyone to hear.
Q most certainly has been totally truthful in all posts and proofs and President Trump has made it quite clear in tweets and live at rallies Q is on his side working with him.
I thought you guys were open minded and aware of what is going on in the world but you all just take what the C's say as gospel and don't do the research. And you believe the fake news media also. Don't you know New York Times etc. are propaganda/disinformation ?
Check out YouTube. In pursuit of truth, Justinformed Talk, War Drummer, Deception Bytes are just a few of the good Q de-coders. Check out "Who/what is Q-anon". They all have a video that explains the start of Q and how the comms work. Or you can go to Patriots Fight on 8 chan. And read the latest or all the the Q post. He's the only one who posts on that board .
This isn't the first time I felt the C's lied.
The Norway Spiral is most certainly not a rocket malfunction. Anyone who watches that video can see it starts as a beam of light on the ground and spirals up like a cork screw and paints a huge spiral free-floating in the sky.
I've been on the fence with the C's for a few years mostly liking them , but now I don't know.

I think you can never trust just one source and you need to take in several views as Sott does for example or the work that is done here on the forum. The problem and as far as I see it is that with Q only one and an unknown source is trusted and almost blindly. As Mike wrote, cointelpro works on many levels and one goal is, to spread crumbs of truth and lies, which are hard to decipher.

For example have a look at some of these articles that are published a long time ago on Sott:https://www.sott.net/article/223148-COINTELPRO-Information-Warfare

And in the case that you are saying the following...

I thought you guys were open minded and aware of what is going on in the world but you all just take what the C's say as gospel and don't do the research. And you believe the fake news media also. Don't you know New York Times etc. are propaganda/disinformation?

Cointelpro was successful, that people go against each other and weighing sources against each other who is more trustful. It's as the C's said many times, read and do your homework and use what the C's say as working hypothesis.

What you could do, try to be open yourself. Watch both sources closely what they publish and the people behind it.

Gawan, I totally agree with you but when the only President to go up against the Illuminati in such a big way acknowledges Q and social media bans anything to do with Q , at least two psychics on you tube, Mark Taylor and Utsava who have great track records say Q is real and with Trump . Utsava goes so far as saying Q is JFK jr who was supposed to be killed by Hillary over the N.Y. Senate seat in a plane wreck but was warned and faked his , his wife and sister-in- law death and came back to clean up. A dead man can do a lot and remember he and Trump were best friends in the. 80's and 90's.
Also can you tell me the Norway Spiral looks like a conventional rocket fail? I've watched more than a few but haven't found one that comes even close to the Spiral.
When I first found the C 's info it made sense and still does . Just these two points really stick in my craw and I can't reconcile it. I have read everything Laura has written and commend her for her dedication and hard work and all she suffered but this Q thing is killing me .
Mike, type in q proofs on YouTube search and dozens of vids with proofs. I'm not familiar with Tippy-toes proof but justinformed talk has a great vid-top ten q proofs.
Sorry I can't put in links . I'm working on an old phone.
These are very dangerous times . Had Hillary won the presidency most of us would be dead and millions in FEMA camps . They are still struggling back and trying to get back power like with Kavennagh. Tomorrow morning I think we will learn that the dems and one of the msm colluded to delay the nomination long enough to get more seats filled and do an end run around justice. But most people are still not woken and feel so bad for the accusers who may or may not have been raped sometime in the past and somewhere in a dorm house but not sure and didn't report till now and they are making big bucks through go fund me pages and have lots of connections to the nazi CIA.
People need to wake up, think logically and stop letting their emotions rule their thinking .

Back
Top Bottom