Session 1 December 2018

In the case of the yellow jackets in france, there is a very long history of similar color movements in the last couple of decades all around the globe, that can tell us a lot about what might be happening at least partly there

Just to expand on this with my thoughts, there is no doubt that there is genuine unsatisfaction amongst the French people and I do not find Macron to be anything but the human embodiment of the neoliberal order, but the underlying reason for the protests to be so strong and effective is possibly of a geo-political nature.

There is one area Macron went out of the box and that is when he proposed to build an EU army which runs directly counter to US geo-political goals.

There are many things you can do that you can get away with with a slap on the wrist.

But building a massive army not directly in service of pax Americana is not one of them.

I think you're letting your imagination run away with you on this one. When someone points out plausible explanations for what you think are anomalies, the correct approach is to adjust your thinking, not double down on it. Just saying.

You could be right. I apologies if I came off as doubling down. Was not my intention. Will definitely work on adjusting my approach with more considerations. I will admit after my enthusiasm about the subject I did initially totally miss the more plausible explanation. Something to reflect on for me. Thanks for the responses guys.

But building a massive army not directly in service of pax Americana is not one of them.

That is "out of the box" I think too. I wonder if the elite/psycopaths are not getting desperate to use the military option as a way to cope with unemployment and boost the war-machine industries in various countries. Sad to see any country emulate the "pax Americana' of a MIC (military industrial complex) like we have here in the U.S.A..

As an aside, interestingly there was another comment about California in the first session I quoted:
Q: (L) What else is going to happen?
A: Seattle buried; Japan buckles; Missouri shakes; California crumbles; Arizona burns.
Any relation to current events you all think?

I would say so.

In California the infrastructure has and continues to disintegrate (aka crumble) but it probably also has something to do with people's minds.

The Seattle comment reminds me of Pompeii where pyroclastic flow and ash covered (and buried) everything.

Just to expand on this with my thoughts, there is no doubt that there is genuine unsatisfaction amongst the French people and I do not find Macron to be anything but the human embodiment of the neoliberal order, but the underlying reason for the protests to be so strong and effective is possibly of a geo-political nature.

There is one area Macron went out of the box and that is when he proposed to build an EU army which runs directly counter to US geo-political goals.

There are many things you can do that you can get away with with a slap on the wrist.

Good point! There is also this historic meeting that happened just a couple of weeks prior to the Yellow Vest business. In that meeting, Germany, France and Russia got together and held a summit without America for the first time in recent history to discuss plans for the syrian war an thus more or less "admitting that Russia is now dictating the terms on Syria". It was only directly after this meeting that Macron announced this European Army, and Merkel joined in later on with it. Also notice that Merkel announced her resignation not long ago in germany from the party leadership of the CDU, in which she also said clearly, that she will not run again in the next election. This happened also not long after that meeting between France, Germany and Russia.

Doesn't mean any of that this be connected, just that there might be a possibility that some of it plays into how the Yellow Jacket protest are developing right now. Maybe it is partly a sign to Macron and his handlers "stop planning/talking with russia and follow us instead, otherwise you see what can happen quickly"...

I would say so.

In California the infrastructure has and continues to disintegrate (aka crumble) but it probably also has something to do with people's minds.

The Seattle comment reminds me of Pompeii where pyroclastic flow and ash covered (and buried) everything.
People and things are also ''buried'' during earthquakes

You could be right. I apologies if I came off as doubling down. Was not my intention. Will definitely work on adjusting my approach with more considerations. I will admit after my enthusiasm about the subject I did initially totally miss the more plausible explanation. Something to reflect on for me. Thanks for the responses guys.

Actually, that whole story is approaching Flat Earth Disinfo levels; There ARE missing centuries and buried history, that just doesn't happen to be a useful interpretation.

Actually, that whole story is approaching Flat Earth Disinfo levels; There ARE missing centuries and buried history, that just doesn't happen to be a useful interpretation.

Very good point. The whole story is so ambiguous. I think that’s the point to grab you and then your off on a tangent. I think why I got hooked, is because of my lack of knowledge about old historical pictures. I had never paid any attention to them so it was the novelty, osit.

Lesson I’m taking from it is, generally history is falsified by the winners of any conflict. I know I know, I should know that by now. It’s also pretty normal for the old culture to be cannibalized by the invaders. A general awareness of it is always positive but there is a limit to the importance of exact details.

What’s interesting to me, is I have found some free time recently and I’m catching up on the recommend reading lists. I had just gotten to healing developmental trauma and was about to read it when I went off on my tangent for a few days.

Also after re-reading my third post in this thread, I see how non externally considerate it is.

I’m a little embarrassed actually.

Looks like I have much more reading to do before I get into any history stuff.

Sorry to detract from the main subject everyone.

I think many people ask themselves about the protests in France and what attitude to take.
I went through transcripts 2015-2018 to find information about it.
Session 14 April 2018
(Pierre) About revolutionary movements: They seem to me to be some high points in the Dionysian cycle. French Revolution, Bolshevik Revolution, even the Nazis, or what we're experiencing right now. It seems to be always the same template: you have a bunch of pathological individuals that spread a simplistic ideology centered on entitlement and victimhood that ends up with the destruction of everybody who opposed the [Gauss meter squeals] simplistic destructive movements. Ultimately, that also means the destruction of men and women of conscience. So, my question is: Is the ultimate goal of revolutionary movements the destruction of souled beings?
A: Quite often. But avoidance is possible with knowledge.
(...)
(L) Is there anything... I guess it's a stupid question to ask, but: Is there anything that can stop this madness?
A: No there isn't nor would you want to stop it!
Q: (L) Why wouldn't I want to stop it?
A: Cleansing.

Session 23 January 2016
Q: (L) Why do I distrust that expression? Why am I suspicious? Why do I suspect that, "Joy to the world" and "Glad tidings" is from an entirely cosmic perspective and may not be so perceived by the majority of the people on this planet?
A: Accurate perception. But would you like for the present state to continue on its present trajectory?
Q: (L) Well, no.
A: We once said that the Earth benefits from occasional cleansing. Nothing lasts forever.

Session 6 February 2016
(L) And I guess their controllers want just absolute chaos?
A: Yes
(...)
Q: (Joe) Geopolitically, this is ultimately part of their fight against Russia. They figure that to prevent any rapprochement between Russia and Europe, they'll engineer the downfall of Europe. Divide and conquer. Then they can keep Russia out of Western Europe and stop Russia from expanding and taking its rightful place. They're willing to destroy everything to stop that.
A: Remember Plato's tale of Atlantis: The global ambitions of that empire brought its total destruction.

Session 13 May 2017
Q: (Pierre) Well, so it's that. People got scared. That's a documented thing. The first leaks from Macron's servers was those documents from a NATO/CIA-sponsored foundation in France that was pushing for a lot of migration and a lot of mosques and stuff. I was wondering if his main mission is to bring in migrants and stir things up to lead towards a civil war?
A: US wishes to destabilize EU similar to Syria so that they can come in and "fix" things. i.e. rule and control resources and trade the "American way". Everyone will speak English!

Session 15 October 2016
Q: (L) There are shooters that are programmed, and clowns as well, and copycats, just to cause havoc and chaos?

Session 14 October 2017
A: General chaotic energies of transition affect environment in many ways. Creatures often suffer thereby. You are doing well with attention and vigilance.
Q: (L) You say the word, "transition"... What kind of transition are we talking about here?
A: Planetary movement through space-time area of realm border.
Q: (Joe) We hit some turbulence flying through space.
(Artemis) It's like when you're giving birth and like the head comes out?
(L) I don't get that...
(Artemis) Is it something like that?
A: Not exactly. More like dissolution followed by reconstitution.
Q: (L) So it's like something being dissolved. Once everything is dissolved in the solution, and everything is chaotically mixed up, then the solution will be evaporated and the dissolved substances will precipitate out? Is that closer?
A: Closer.
Q: (L) So, we are in a period where the energies around us are basically dissolving things. Is that it?
A: Close. If subject to that. Other things are solid and merely experience the surrounding chaos externally.
Q: (L) So maybe that relates to like some people who are disintegrating. It kinda goes back to: do you go under the Wave, or do you surf it?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Those that go under the Wave get dissolved. Those who ride the Wave or surf it... And it affects our critters and things around us, but because of their interaction with us, we can pull them along with us on the crest of the Wave. Is that it?

Session 11 August 2018
Q: (Joe) In collapses of previous civilizations, they were typified by generalized chaos. People went a bit crazy. It's usually assumed that was because of the conditions of the collapsing civilization that people went crazy, right? But in our case, people are going crazy when there's no good reason to go crazy at all. They have food on the table, the basics are all there. The people who are going the craziest are the ones who aren't suffering any significant hardship. So it's almost like...
(L) If you read the history, you find out that it's actually the same: People would start going crazy for no good reason, and there would be things going on around the planet. And then it just got crazier and crazier and crazier. It's like civilizations and nations shoot themselves in the foot again and again.
(Chu) In the records, does it also show like 40, 50, or 100 years before the civilization collapses?
(L) Yeah. I would say that what's going on now started probably in 1914, or maybe even towards the close of the nineteenth century. So, we're just really kind of at the end of it. I mean, it was crazy enough according to Lobaczewski around WWI and then WWII. Then if you read that book Psychopathic God about Hitler where he goes into that extensive description of what it was like in Germany before Hitler, you see almost the same thing: people just acting freaking nuts!

Session 14 March 2015
(L) Are these gonna be economic changes?
A: First, yes. But consider all that entails.
Q: (L) If the economy goes kaflooey, then there's starvation...
(Perceval) Mass migrations, mass movements, food fights, violence in the streets, crackdowns...
(L) Pestilence, plague...
(Perceval) Police state goes into overdrive.
(Andromeda) Confiscations.
(Perceval) People might go to war.
(Andromeda) Beheadings.
A: And in the present time, all those energies are amplified cosmically.
Q: (Galatea) So it'll be like that, but times ten.
(Perceval) Basically, the idea would be economic crash, then in a relatively short period of time, you'd have social chaos, suffering, police state goes after hungry mobs, people rioting, lots of people killed, etc. And that energy is magnified and maybe it attracts a big load of space rocks.
(...)
(Perceval) Do people in major urban centers - as in our FOTCM members - would it be advisable for them to at least be forewarned about this? Maybe they can move in advance?
A: Most cannot move. But there are those who can assemble at current community locations if needed.
(...)
(Perceval) Is it likely that this kind of social chaos as a result of the economic collapse or whatever would be predominantly in the USA?
(...)
Q: (Perceval) So, someone in a position of power somewhere in the US is planning to sort of stage-manage the social unrest or revolution after an economic collapse?
A: More or less. However all may not go as planned.
Q: (Perceval) Well, the whole Ferguson, Missouri shooting last year...
A: Outside influences may intervene.
Q: (L) What do you mean "outside"?
A: Cosmic.
(...)
(L) Either that, or they're trying to push them into a revolution. I don't know if psychopaths really understand that. I think maybe they try to condition the people, but then...
(Perceval) Or condition some of them.
(L) I don't know what the hell's gonna happen. It's all just really scary.
(...)
(Andromeda) And all starting within the next couple of months.
A: Close enough!
(...)
Q: (L) What was that article we read a week ago where somebody was writing that the reason everything is falling apart is because that's what they want it to do?
(Perceval) Dmitry Orlov. He was basically just saying that chaos and destruction was on purpose or intentional.
(...)
(L) But that doesn't make any sense.
A: It makes sense only from a 4D STS perspective.
Q: (Perceval) That's what we've been saying. Orlov was saying it was deliberate... He was saying they want to remake things after they destroy it first, and it's not a mistake.
(L) I think it's just the nature of psychopaths.
(Perceval) That's what I wrote on his blog: that it's even worse than that, because they don't have any plan. They're just nutjobs let loose on the planet, and this is what they do. There's no rhyme or reason to it.
(L) It's like infecting like a body with a virus. The virus just does what it does, which is destroy.

Session 4 April 2015
A: Not quite. Human activity may reflect cosmic processes.
Q: (L) So when the ancients talked about divine will, when they say history unfolding is a consequence of divine will, they may not have been too far off?
Q: (L) So there are some things that simply happen, and nothing we can do can change that.
Q: (L) There are cosmic processes that must take place, and we as humanity are really small potatoes in the grand scheme of things.
A: Yes indeed!
(...)
(Perceval) Well, the last answer was, "Human activity may reflect cosmic processes." So, what's going on in term of human activity right now that we could... I mean, and once we define that, what kind of a process is that a reflection of?
A: Chaos precedes creation.
Q: (L) Okay, is that a suggestion that we are in a period of chaos because elements need to be broken down in order to re-use them in a creative process? I mean, just metaphorically speaking?
(...)
(Pierre) If chaos is a manifestation of the Wave, chaos is here for a while now, so the Wave is here.
(L) The Wave is here because chaos is the manifestation of the Wave.
A: Yes! Goodbye.

Session 4 July 2015
Q: (Perceval) The problem is that the world is just descending into craziness. It's a complete and utter farce. For us, it's becoming ridiculous. It's like watching a bunch of lunatics from an asylum out in the street, taking over government buildings, and taking over countries. They're insane. And we're meant to actually, what? Comment on it? You don't comment on it. You don't analyze what they do and try to make sense of it. You just say, "They're crazy!" So that's why we feel like there's no point in even talking about this stuff anymore. But as they said, there are people who don't see that.
(...)
A: For all forum members: Do not lose heart. Just remember that if you do all you can, yourselves in the future will bridge the gap. You are all potential transducers of information into chaos. Let that information be love/truth. Goodbye.

Session 10 October 2015
A: Many splits and merges yet to come. Keep in mind that such transitions can be rather chaotic as you have learned.

Session 21 November 2015
A: Hello Kinder! Mineakaea of Cassiopaea calling! We see that your realm is rapidly changing. This is the time you have been preparing for. It will be difficult to navigate the turmoil coming. But it is possible and you should not lose sight of the fact that massive changes are coming. Remember what we said about cosmic biorhythms. It will be a bad time for the elite soon. And it will intensify for them according to their FRV.

As I understand, these protests are not good or bad, but both, the inevitable part of the process, and something we do not need to participate in.
In one hadeeth (which could refer to these events) narrated by Abu Hurayrah, the Prophet said: “There will be tribulations during which one who sitting is better than one who is standing, and one who standing is better than one who is walking, and one who is walking is better than one who is running. He who exposes himself to them will be drawn to them and whoever find a refuge from them, let him seek protection therein.”
The words “He who exposes himself to them” mean, the one who wants to find out about them and does not want to ignore them.
“will be drawn to them” means: they will destroy him, because he will expose himself to destruction because of them.
“whoever find a refuge from them” means a place where he may seek refuge from the evil (of these turmoils).
“let him seek protection therein” means: let him withdraw to that place so that he may be safe from the evil of the turmoil.
With regard to the words “one who sitting is better than one who is standing”, Ibn al-Teen narrated from al-Dawoodi that it seems that what is meant is those who are fully involved in the turmoil and is part of it, i.e., some of them will be more involved in that than others. The highest of them in that will be the one who is running, who will be a cause of stirring them up; then comes the one who is keeping them going, and he is the one who is walking. Then comes the one who is involved in them, and he is the one who is standing. Then comes the one who is just looking on, and does not fight, and he is the one who is sitting.
What is meant by the fitan in which the one who is sitting will be better than the one who is standing? - Islam Question & Answer

Mark 13:22-23 English Standard Version (ESV)
22 For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform signs and wonders, to lead astray, if possible, the elect. 23 But be on guard; I have told you all things beforehand.
Bible Gateway passage: Mark 13:22-23 - English Standard Version

I would say so.

People and things are also ''buried'' during earthquakes

There are many possibilities, yes. I'm inclined to agree on domivr's Pompeii comment after the eruption of Mount St. Helens in May of 1980. Apparently the USGS just recently updated their volcano threat assessment as well and listed Mount St. Helens and Mount Renier among the most risky if they erupted.

I've just started taking a look at John L. Casey's book "Dark Winter" and noted that he says that solar hibernation generally includes increasing volcanic and earthquake activity. It appears more and more obvious that we are most definitely entering a solar hibernation period.

I had a funny thought the other day when reading about the insane plans of the Global Warming nuts to somehow shield the earth from the sun. My thought was that this idea wasn't being publicized so much because they can actually do it, but because it gives them a sort of "out" in view of the fact that the Earth is actually cooling. They can say that not only did humans cause global warming, but now, they have saved us from being cooked... but oops, so sorry... we just went a little too far; Ice Age anyone?

There are many possibilities, yes. I'm inclined to agree on domivr's Pompeii comment after the eruption of Mount St. Helens in May of 1980. Apparently the USGS just recently updated their volcano threat assessment as well and listed Mount St. Helens and Mount Renier among the most risky if they erupted.

That link gives me an "access denied" page. Perhaps you could copy/paste what it says here?

That link gives me an "access denied" page. Perhaps you could copy/paste what it says here?
Certainly:
Mount St. Helens, Mount Rainier classified as 'very high threat' for eruption
The U.S. Geological Survey is updating its volcano threat assessments for the first time since 2005 and two Washington volcanoes are ranked as high threats.

Author: Glenn Farley, Associated Press
Published: 8:27 AM PDT October 25, 2018
Updated: 2:25 PM PDT October 26, 2018

Washington state may not have to worry about hurricanes, but it is volcano country.

The United States has 161 active volcanoes – all in the western U.S. – but only 18 are classified as a "very high threat," the U.S. Geological Survey announced in a new volcanic threat assessment report. This is the agency's first update to the list of the nation's most dangerous volcanoes since 2005.

Those 18 are considered a “very high" threat because of what’s been happening inside them and how close they are to people.

The danger list is topped by Hawaii's Kilauea, which has been erupting this year. The others in the top five are Mount St. Helens and Mount Rainier in Washington, Alaska's Redoubt Volcano, and California's Mount Shasta.

Eleven of the 18 very high threat volcanoes are in Oregon, Washington, and California.

Of the highest threat volcanoes, Washington's Mount Rainier "has the highest number of people in the downstream hazard zone," about 300,000 people, said USGS geologist Angie Diefenbach, a report co-author.

Kilauea is a different kind of volcano than the ones here in Washington. The Hawaiian volcanoes emit lava which flows downhill, and in many cases can be outwalked. Northwest volcanoes explode.

“In the Pacific Northwest, we don’t have much development on our flanks. But our volcanoes are both explosive and covered with a lot of snow and ice and can project those hazards pretty far downstream,” said John Ewert of the Cascades Volcano Observatory in Vancouver, Washington.

Ewert is the report’s chief author.

One of those explosive threats is Glacier Peak in eastern Snohomish County. Most people don’t even know it’s there because unlike most of the other volcanos in the state, it’s not obvious like a Mount Rainier or a Mount Baker.

Even though Glacier Peak is 10,541 feet high, because of its location deep in the middle of the Cascade mountains, it’s impossible to spot from Everett or I-5. It’s considered dangerous because it can launch a lahar, a river of meltwater down rivers heading toward Puget Sound.

Another concern is that Glacier Peak has only one seismometer. The earthquake detectors pick up on swarms of tiny earthquakes that can indicate magma is moving toward the surface and lead to an eruption.

The Cascades Volcano Observatory wants to install four seismometers and other equipment, but getting permits is difficult as Glacier Peak sits in a large Federally dedicated wilderness area.

The new threat assessment 'is not a forecast or indication of which volcanoes are most likely to erupt next. Rather, it is an indicator of the potential severity of impacts that may result from future eruptions at any given volcano," according to the report.

The threat assessment places volcanoes into four other threat categories besides "very high:" 39 are "high" threat, 49 are "moderate" threat, 34 are "low" threat, and 21 are "very low" threat volcanoes.

So where do Washington’s volcanoes rank on the list?

Mount Adams: Ranking 34 - Threat level high.

Mount Baker: Ranking 14 - Threat level very high.

Glacier Peak: Ranking 15 - Threat level very high.

Mount Rainier: Ranking 3 - Threat level very high.

Mount St. Helens: Ranking 2 - Threat level very high.

There is also Mount Hood, south of the Columbia River in Oregon. Mount Hood ranked number 6 on the list with a very high threat level.

“I would encourage you and others not to look just at the one through N ranking,” says report author John Ewert of CVO. “Just look at the broader categories.”

Doyle Rice of USA Today contributed to this report.

Back
Top Bottom