Session 1 December 2018

Sorry, nowhere do I see these numbers having a useful purpose besides feeding the idea of believing one is in control. The lecture explains it well... If one time failure, you can try again and then feel sure that things are ok.

If these numbers were so important, why are they so obscure and esoteric. Is it that nature doesn't deserve this power and only the initiated do? That by definition is STS. Maybe we should take a clue about the C's saying they are us in the future.
What if 4d STS are us in another future? That would explain why this obsession with numbers could lead to such a dark hierarchical future.
there is the small cycle and the large cycle, in other words it would be a question of making the small tour, personally, in conjunction with the large one. STS learning is limited, even on the positive side, but there is no exemption to this teaching?
Moreover, rituals are "good STS" when they are a personal need to progress... a priori personally. if it is according to the needs, it can evolve and change.

I will try watch the vid over the weekend ok.

That's because we're in 3D... We do not know much.

I don't think its obscure to 4D STS

Interesting thought: The idea of STS is control and order, right?

The C's had mentioned how prime numbers are special way back.
Session 14 Dec 1996

However prime numbers are the numbers that don't follow patterns nor are interconnected. In fact that is why prime numbers are very difficult to calculate. They aren't in a predictable pattern or order. But major religions are stuck on numbers that represent things on earth, or are ones that appealed to the first who made it popular.

So, religions and the esoteric mystics obsess over ordered numbers. If the lecture is correct, it's the human brain trying to make meaning about life here in 3d. If it's hyperdimensional, those numbers just represent control and order.
Either way, those are both serving lies. One is to serve "faith" and the other is to fulfill control, serve STS.

If the idea of defeating STS involved using their own technology of order, that's a joke of the universe.

My point at the obscurity of these numbers is that some groups here believe that obsessing over these numbers can help them progress. That again is pure STS, or in my opinion- an obsession over control. What do people with huge sums of money want? Control. What do people with control want? More control.

Interesting thought: The idea of STS is control and order, right?

The C's had mentioned how prime numbers are special way back.
Session 14 Dec 1996

However prime numbers are the numbers that don't follow patterns nor are interconnected. In fact that is why prime numbers are very difficult to calculate. They aren't in a predictable pattern or order. But major religions are stuck on numbers that represent things on earth, or are ones that appealed to the first who made it popular.

So, religions and the esoteric mystics obsess over ordered numbers. If the lecture is correct, it's the human brain trying to make meaning about life here in 3d. If it's hyperdimensional, those numbers just represent control and order.
Either way, those are both serving lies. One is to serve "faith" and the other is to fulfill control, serve STS.

If the idea of defeating STS involved using their own technology of order, that's a joke of the universe.

My point at the obscurity of these numbers is that some groups here believe that obsessing over these numbers can help them progress. That again is pure STS, or in my opinion- an obsession over control. What do people with huge sums of money want? Control. What do people with control want? More control.

"one, two, three, sun"
I have read Cs, to check, that the world of three is essentially perceived symbolically/mentally, not without emotion, and numbers are symbols too.
of course, if only one was needed...
a wish at the risk of developing an exclusively STS mentality, accumulating the debt of lies.
the "pyramid" STS network sends the desired information back to an arbitrary 1. it is an "understandable" choice to try to concentrate a limited knowledge for its survival (instinct?). a human cannot "function" in this way without having culturally followed this choice, but it is indeed reserved for those who are desirable, for a certain time...

Yumi, I think you need to start your own forum,and preach your philosophy there. Here you are just creating noise.

That seems to contradict this session Session 6 August 2005

Q: (A) I asked a question long ago about mathematically modelling consciousness, and the answer was "visualise the inverted representation of the gravity geometric model" and that this would lead me to the geometric model of consciousness. But I couldn't find what inverted representation means. So what is it?

A: Do you have an equation for that model for gravity?

Q: (A) No. I don't have any equation. The model is a model and can have many different equations. Equation is something additional that makes the model work one way or another.

A: Find the equation, and then "invert."

Q: (A) Okay, so say I found the equation; I still don't know how to invert the equation. Read it backward? Upside down?

A: Gravity is consciousness "expressed."

(Ark is not happy with answer as it is not helping. Group discussion of what "expressed" might mean)

Maybe there's slightly different concepts and/or contexts to "express" in relation to gravity binding existence?

Another session with the gravity equation invert idea:

Session 10 February 2018

(Ark) Okay. Then I was asking at some point about consciousness. And the answer was that I will understand consciousness if I'm able to invert formulation of gravity. But formulation of gravity according to Einstein is based again on space-time, where time is a dimension. So how can I invert something that is wrong from the beginning since it's based on space and time?

A: Replace time with consciousness.

56ceb346e9efc60d6bedf3f99021a58bc011de00
is an equation for Penrose's quantum consciousness model where the consciousness time cycle is related to the inverse of gravitational energy.

Paradoxically, I find heavy metal styles help me get to sleep sometimes. .... Heavy music doesn’t have to be destructive, it just has limited uses

Hi endescent,

Personally, I thank my lucky stars that my teens hit in 1985 just in time to experience, what I consider to be, the all too brief but incandescent apex of 'Metal'.

And I agree that it's 'use-fullness' may be limited but boy oh boy, I know for a fact that many of us wouldn't be here today without it's grounding mechanism.

Little wonder teenage boys treat it as religion.

Are you a Metallica fan by chance?

Back in the day Master of Puppets was my choice of lullaby (much to Mum's extreme concern) with the penultimate instrumental transcendental - particularly when it's turned it up to 11 :cool2:

Though that being said, if I didn't fall asleep then - the last song would make me want to drive into a tree at 100 miles an hour - for the sheer thrill of it............

Rock on mate and sweet dreams.

J

It is not part of the Fibonacci sequence, no.

That IS interesting because 144 is the 12th sequence and 12 x 12 and also the shadow angle of the pentacle which perfectly embodies the golden ratio. Please note: All internal pentacle angles are factors of 216 = 6 x 6 x 6 Mark of the Beast.
View attachment 28835

Ironic 72 degrees of pentacle-and-symbol-of-Islam (as currently hot topic) is the same number of "grapes" in Islamic heaven mentioned in latest session
Session 29 Dec 2018

216 is also 3 x 72 (chesed) of Gevurah, of the Kabbalah = "Severity of God" Gevurah - Wikipedia

I also found this guys site I thought you may find interesting: John Chandler Adams: The 216 Golden Rectangle

I haven't yet read the last session transcript, as for the link you gave, I had (only a quick) look, that looks impressive so far and will read it properly as soon as I can... looks like I have some more reading to do before I comment back, but thanks mate, that's very informative. I find particularly interesting the pattern that develops visually from the golden rectangle of 216...

A (belated) thank you for another informative and thought-provoking session :flowers:

Edit: Whoops, I did mean the recent session, should have checked the thread title :-[

The idea of STS is control and order, right?
External control is STS, internal control ie Self-control is oriented to STO. Order: the same way. Without order there is chaos.
But major religions are stuck on numbers that represent things on earth, or are ones that appealed to the first who made it popular.
If it's hyperdimensional, those numbers just represent control and order.
Numbers are a language of the Cosmos. Like I said, they weren't invented, they were discovered. Numbers don't care. They just 'Are'.
I don't think faith is STS. We need a little faith to carry us over when 3D logic and reason comes up short. Faith is a component to courage, and thats a good thing!
My point at the obscurity of these numbers is that some groups here believe that obsessing over these numbers can help them progress. That again is pure STS, or in my opinion- an obsession over control.
Obsession is STS regardless of what is being "obsessed" over.

56ceb346e9efc60d6bedf3f99021a58bc011de00
is an equation for Penrose's quantum consciousness model where the consciousness time cycle is related to the inverse of gravitational energy.
I take this is fundamentally STS-consciousness expressed gravity?

(also fao @Christophe)
Funny how energies converge and manifest again here: Sir Roger Penrose creates the 'pen rose', literally can mean "5-point Rose" as that of the Venus cycle incorporated into his penrose design Penrose tiling - Wikipedia
His name fits his creation!

Here is a pic I took outside ROQ in Oxford. Its tiling made in Roger Penrose honour

1546616969998.png

Don't know what your thoughts are on this guy, but thought it might be of particular interest to you considering your avatar pic The 216 Letter Hidden Name of God - Revealed: Metatron's Cube - Divine Revelation

I take this is fundamentally STS-consciousness expressed gravity?

(also fao @Christophe)
Funny how energies converge and manifest again here: Sir Roger Penrose creates the 'pen rose', literally can mean "5-point Rose" as that of the Venus cycle incorporated into his penrose design Penrose tiling - Wikipedia
His name fits his creation!

Don't know what your thoughts are on this guy, but thought it might be of particular interest to you considering your avatar pic The 216 Letter Hidden Name of God - Revealed: Metatron's Cube - Divine Revelation

If Penrose's quantum consciousness equation is correct, it would be for human/animal brains. Paola Zizzi uses Penrose's general idea (but not this equation) to show the big bang as a conscious event. The general idea is to have a large enough information superposition.

Sacred geometry/numerology can be used as an interesting presentation of known geometry/information theory that can relate to things like physics or personality or densities. It's best though not to stray too far from the known geometry, information theory, physics, personalities, densities, etc. when playing with "sacred" structures.

I've seen Penrose tiling, Metatron's cube, and Fibonacci numbers related to the known geometry I work with but it hasn't been as helpful as the Enneagram was though things can be interesting without being helpful.

Hello all, and (as usual) thank you for this session.

A few weeks after reading it, a question stays in my mind, so I have to ask it (particularly to @Pierre ).
About this percentage :
Q: (Pierre) What's the percentage of psychopathy among Ashkenazi Jews today?

A: 53

Q: (L) That's more than half.
Reading it for the first time, I understood it clearly... or so I believed.
I knew what an Ashkenazi Jew is, and (thanks to Lobaczewski) what a psychopath is. And these themes were already covered in previous sessions, so no special problem.

BUT when I thought about it again, and reread it, I wondered :
Q1/ how do you define what an Ashkenazi Jew is, and count them ?
Q2/ how do you define what a psychopath is, and count them in a particular population ?
to be able to give a precise rate of the latter ones among the former ones ?

For instance, in France, it's not unusual among Jews to have a parent from Central Europe (Ashkenazim) and another one from Maghreb (Sephardim) : which one are they, then ?
An example that I've stumbled upon a few months ago, while researching on scoutism : Léon Ashkenazi, who, despite his family name, is of Sephardim origin (well, at least it seems so). But maybe he has a real (remote) Ashkenazi ancestor. So Jewish for sure, but not Ashkenazi ?
Another example : Karl Popper (famous sciences philosopher) : all his grand-parents were (Ashkenazim) Jews, but his parents "converted to Lutheranism before he was born"and so he received a Lutheran baptism." OK, he's already dead. But if he were living today, would he be included ?

1/ For the Ashkenazim : is it a genetic definition, or ethnic (religious + geographic), or linguistic (Yiddish-speaking), or something else ?
2/ For the psychopaths : are we talking here about essential (genetic mutants) psychopaths, or general psychopaths including all causes (among which : psycho or physical traumas, including ritual sexual mutilations) ?

From my point of view, these two sets of people are hard to define precisely, so the precise answer (we can guess less than 1% precision) of the Cs is difficult to understand, to me. They could have answered something like "around half of them". And the answer could vary broadly (my guess : at least +/- 20%), depending on the definitions of the sets. Maybe we would even need fuzzy logic for that ?

Any comment/clarification will be welcome. Thanks.

PS : I read (in R. Hare I think) that generally psychopaths have an average intelligence (IQ around 100), but some of them have high IQ (the most nefarious, I suppose).
Ashkenazim are well-known to have a mean IQ higher than the general population (in the USA but not only). 25% of Nobel prize are Ashkenazi Jews !
So another good question would be : what's the rate (or approximate number) of Ashkenazi Jews who are psychopaths AND (over)gifted or even genious ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Joe
In this post I return to the sections in the transcript about the "Grand chamber collapse deep underground. Like a deep sinkhole." which was of the "Size of Lake Superior" which was a collapse of "something like a lava tube" The relevant parts of the transcript are here:
(Pierre) What was the cause of this monochromatic earthquake that lasted 20 minutes last month off the coast of Madagascar?

A: Grand chamber collapse deep underground. Like a deep sinkhole. And extremely large!!!

Q: (Joe) They were saying they thought it was an undersea volcanic eruption.

(L) So what caused it?

A: Combination of factors including crustal slippage and magnetic field anomaly. Check gravity graphic for the region for clues.

Q: (L) That must mean that globey thing they made that shows the shape of the Earth according to its gravity.

(Pierre) I would guess the anomaly shows a weak gravity so there'd be less binding force there.

(L) So it doesn't have anything to do with the sun...

(Andromeda) That trembling was on the 18th, and a week later the sun did the singing.

(L) The sun was singing.

A: Loosely connected by effects of the same general influences in the solar system at present.

Q: (L) And what are those general influences?

A: External and internal.

Q: (L) Well that doesn't help.

(Pierre) Is the external Nemesis?

A: Yes

Q: (Pierre) Internal is the state of humanity?

Q: (L) Is internal also streams of comet dust?

Q: (L) So, it's basically the same mechanism. And external could also be the wave?

Q: (L) So just the same general malady is affecting everything.

(Andromeda) And that's the same reason we had this big earthquake yesterday.

(L) So they didn't connect to each other, but they were effects of the same general thing. Next?
[...]
Q: (L) Well, let me backtrack here... Was the collapse of that underground chamber a harbinger or a trigger that will start some kind of chain reaction of events on the planet that are going to travel around the globe the same way the waves traveled around the globe?

A: Close! Works for us!

Q: (Joe) If something like that collapses in on itself, if that happened on the continental shelf off the coast of California, it would fall into the ocean!

(Scottie) Finally!

Q: (Chu) How large are we talking about for that big "sinkhole"?

A: Size of Lake Superior.

Q: (L) Well, Jesus, it would have to be big to send waves around the whole planet and ...

(Pierre) For 20 minutes.

(Scottie) That's BIG.

(Andromeda) They felt it near Hawaii.

(Pierre) And New Zealand.

(L) Was this chamber something like a passageway through which... I mean, I've seen pictures of these things through volcanoes... lava tunnels or tubes. Was it something like a lava tube?

A: Yes!

Q: (Pierre) It was a chamber in the lower layers of the crust, in the mantle that fell in the lava?

Q: (Pierre) Whoa...

(Joe) Did it effectively create a hole in the ocean floor?

A: No

Q: (L) Imagine a tube like a vacuum cleaner hose that got smashed. It would still have its top and bottom.

(Joe) But this would be very deep, so...

(L) What if what is above is what collapsed down? When you have a sinkhole, that's what happens.

(Joe) But you probably have a lot of sinkholes going on around the world that don't manifest on the surface as things open up.

(L) And then eventually one day... That's creepy.
I tried to look it up how such a collapse would be described and found that when a collapse happens on the surface of a vulcanic area, what is created is known as a caldera. The descriptions vary:
Caldera - Wikipedia has
A caldera is a large cauldron-like hollow that forms following the evacuation of a magma chamber/reservoir. When large volumes of magma are erupted over a short time, structural support for the crust above the magma chamber is lost. The ground surface then collapses downward into the partially emptied magma chamber, leaving a massive depression at the surface (from one to dozens of kilometers in diameter). Although sometimes described as a crater, the feature is actually a type of sinkhole, as it is formed through subsidence and collapse rather than an explosion or impact.
The next description describes the difference between a caldera and a crater
caldera has
A caldera is not the same thing as a crater. Craters are formed by the outward explosion of rocks and other materials from a volcano. Calderas are formed by the inward collapse of a volcano. Craters are usually more circular than calderas. (Calderas may have parts of their sides missing because land collapses unevenly.) Craters are also usually much smaller than calderas, only extending to a maximum of one kilometer (less than a mile) in diameter. Only seven known caldera-forming collapses have occurred since the start of the 20th century, most recently at Bárðarbunga volcano in Iceland.[1]
And later they describe different types of calderas, including the largest yet know:
Resurgent Calderas
Resurgent calderas are the largest volcanic structures on Earth, ranging from 15 to 100 kilometers (9 to 62 miles) in diameter. They are not associated with one particular volcano, but instead result from the widespread collapse of vast magma chambers. This caldera collapse is produced by incredibly destructive eruptions known as pyroclastic sheet flows, the likes of which have not occurred in historic times.

The Toba Caldera on the Indonesian island of Sumatra is the newest resurgent caldera, created roughly 74,000 years ago by the largest volcanic eruption in the last 25 million years. This massive eruption ejected 2,800 cubic kilometers (1,740 cubic miles) of debris. The eruption left a caldera 100 kilometers (62 miles) long, 29 kilometers (18 miles) wide, and 508 meters (1,666 feet) deep, making it the largest volcanic structure on Earth. The caldera is now home to Lake Toba and Samosir Island. Samosir was formed by the uplift of the caldera floor due to magma pressure below. This uplift is common to all resurgent calderas as new magma fills in the empty magma chamber over thousands of years.
The difference between the structure that collapsed near Madagascar and the ordinary caldera is that the one near Madagascar is deep underground and not on the surface. It is also larger than any of the calderas recognized on the surface of the planet, at least if one takes the size of Lake Superior as a guide to the area affected by the event. One question of interest is how many such large chambers are waiting to collapse and where they are located.

Hello all, and (as usual) thank you for this session.

A few weeks after reading it, a question stays in my mind, so I have to ask it (particularly to @Pierre ).
About this percentage :

Reading it for the first time, I understood it clearly... or so I believed.
I knew what an Ashkenazi Jew is, and (thanks to Lobaczewski) what a psychopath is. And these themes were already covered in previous sessions, so no special problem.

Q2/ how do you define what a psychopath is, and count them in a particular population ?

For instance, in France, it's not unusual among Jews to have a parent from Central Europe (Ashkenazim) and another one from Maghreb (Sephardim) : which one are they, then ?
An example that I've stumbled upon a few months ago, while researching on scoutism : Léon Ashkenazi, who, despite his family name, is of Sephardim origin (well, at least it seems so). But maybe he has a real (remote) Ashkenazi ancestor. So Jewish for sure, but not Ashkenazi ?
Another example : Karl Popper (famous sciences philosopher) : all his grand-parents were (Ashkenazim) Jews, but his parents "converted to Lutheranism before he was born"and so he received a Lutheran baptism." OK, he's already dead. But if he were living today, would he be included ?

1/ For the Ashkenazim : is it a genetic definition, or ethnic (religious + geographic), or linguistic (Yiddish-speaking), or something else ?
2/ For the psychopaths : are we talking here about essential (genetic mutants) psychopaths, or general psychopaths including all causes (among which : psycho or physical traumas, including ritual sexual mutilations) ?

From my point of view, these two sets of people are hard to define precisely, so the precise answer (we can guess less than 1% precision) of the Cs is difficult to understand, to me. They could have answered something like "around half of them". And the answer could vary broadly (my guess : at least +/- 20%), depending on the definitions of the sets. Maybe we would even need fuzzy logic for that ?

Any comment/clarification will be welcome. Thanks.

PS : I read (in R. Hare I think) that generally psychopaths have an average intelligence (IQ around 100), but some of them have high IQ (the most nefarious, I suppose).
Ashkenazim are well-known to have a mean IQ higher than the general population (in the USA but not only). 25% of Nobel prize are Ashkenazi Jews !
So another good question would be : what's the rate (or approximate number) of Ashkenazi Jews who are psychopaths AND (over)gifted or even genious ?

Yeah, that's why answers with percentages/numbers must be taken with a grain of salt. Well, all answers are to be taken with grains of salt, but those kinds need lots of salt!

They're too restricting, too limiting, because of the assumptions loaded into them by the questioner.

Ashkenazi could be anyone with more than 50% Ashkenazi genes. As for psychopaths, that's a good question. How do the Cs define it?

Back
Top Bottom