Session 23 March 2019

I am not tied to any particular theory, however, whatever happens I do not think it happens in any arbitrary way. That is, if physiological and psychological changes are manifested, I believe they will follow those laws of nature that we know today.
If I'm remembering correctly, the Cs indicated that physics in 4D is different from 3D so that could make a significant difference, I think, and if applicable to your theory. Can't help but recall the hexagonal clouds around the north pole of Saturn and how we're able to see them if 3D cannot 'see' into higher densities. The only answer, presumedly, is it was photographed rather than directly viewed by human eyes? I'm also going on the assumption that hexagonal clouds are a 4D manifestation. Guess I got that idea either thru transcripts and/or Richard Hoagland? If I have this all wrong, feel free to correct - anyone. :-/

450px-PIA18274-Saturn-NorthPolarHexagon-Cassini-20140402.jpg

I am amazed with the amount of dots this session has connected many dots and effected my search for my relevance in my culture, community and family. I am still thinking daily about the Q&As of the participants and the Cs rep. It will take some time to digest but what hit me was the psychophisiological changes I am experiencing rapidly at this this time in my life. They are abundantly positive. However, I expect that will change and hope I have learned to respond in a way that will help me recieve guidiance.

Quoting my previous post:

I came to this, looking for something else.

(I use links and information as a tool for analogy)

Imagine for a moment, that the enzyme lost in the DNA, as an antenna, and / or an oscillator has superconductive capabilities. That is, it has low electrical resistance.

The text that mentions the Q Factor explains:

Having a greater selectivity implies not being, (let's say it in this way) tied to only a few frequencies, or channels. These channels are obviously information flows. The more channels, the more information = knowledge.

Before continuing, I ask you to be patient, since I am like putting together the pieces of something ...

I will summarize it this way:

As always, it's a speculation. But for some reason it makes sense to me. I would like to ask this to the C's.

I was just reading this article about electric body The electric body: How your body's voltage can help you heal -- Sott.net
Maybe it can bring you another dot?

That's beautiful.

I think that, in general, we should pay more respect and honor to our loved ones who have passed over.
Does it apply to a toxic parent? Has a child have to honor his mother or father if they've been unfair with him?
"loved ones" : does it include parents in all cases, disregarding their toxicity? as they gave us birth?

Does it apply to a toxic parent? Has a child have to honor his mother or father if they've been unfair with him?
"loved ones" : does it include parents in all cases, disregarding their toxicity? as they gave us birth?

Geeze, don't tie yourself up in knots! I said LOVED ones. If you loved/love them and they have passed over, you may wish to continue the relationship in some way. IN some cases in may only be in the afterlife that relationships can be healed.

If I'm remembering correctly, the Cs indicated that physics in 4D is different from 3D so that could make a significant difference, I think, and if applicable to your theory. Can't help but recall the hexagonal clouds around the north pole of Saturn and how we're able to see them if 3D cannot 'see' into higher densities. The only answer, presumedly, is it was photographed rather than directly viewed by human eyes? I'm also going on the assumption that hexagonal clouds are a 4D manifestation. Guess I got that idea either thru transcripts and/or Richard Hoagland? If I have this all wrong, feel free to correct - anyone. :-/

450px-PIA18274-Saturn-NorthPolarHexagon-Cassini-20140402.jpg

Different, but radically different? What I think is that for the sector of reality that we live, move from 3D to 4D does not necessarily mean that for example that our genetic differs too much from the current and the basis of its operation, with the unique feature that in 4D you can fluctuate between the wave and the particle.

I go to a more concrete example.

In 4D does the genetic law that we find in the inheritance from father to son cease to apply?

My idea is that the laws of nature, keep their coeherence among themselves, even if you go to a higher density.

Those last months have been rich, to say the least. Thank you eternally. I rejoice when I see the evolution of the Forum members made available by the ongoing research for Knowledge/Love. That makes me think about Hope, Faith, and Love as described by Mouravieff. It impacts me profoundly. It seems to me that the infamous Help on the way has come, as those revelations bring about Faith, and make one serene in regards to what's to come next. Be not oppressed.
How lucky are we to be around here and benefit from your life-long work. That in itself is mind-blowing. I opened SHOTW1 again since a long time, it reminded me how much effort and work were needed to get there. And even then, I can just sort of try to grasp it.

This month's FOTCM calendar quote is:
True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves and the world around us.
Socrates

I think it really is apropos to this discussion and discoveries. The more is learned, the more humbling it all is. Belief is important to bridge the gap between what we can't understand due to our limitations and what we can. As with limiting emotions being an impediment to progress, so beliefs can be.

Emotion that limits is an impediment to progress. Emotion is also necessary to make progress in 3rd density. It is natural. When you begin to separate limiting emotions based on assumptions from emotions that open one to unlimited possibilities, that means you are preparing for the next density.

Limiting beliefs are an impediment to progress too. From what I understand of emotions, they are a grouping of impressions, and those have to rely on one's belief center in some sense. As we gather more knowledge, our impressions and perceptions change according to what we've discovered. The nature of our thoughts is based on our beliefs, hence the importance of analyzing our beliefs to realize how they impact our thinking.
“Sow a thought, reap an action; sow an action, reap a habit; sow a habit, reap a character; sow a character, reap a destiny.” says Stephen R. Covey.

I can tell my perceptions are changing as I realize more and more how the world is full of wonders, everywhere I look. For example, since I've done a bit of masonry during the course of the renovating project we have, I now can't help but envision the enormous time/effort/energy EACH stone house has required, as I know construction in some more details now, I look around when I drive and think, what a legacy do we have here! And I am not even talking about sacred places or monuments. That stands for every designed object that we use, every cell we are made of.
The more I understand how life and things work, the more I am in awe, it develops an encompassing emotion made of joy, respect, and serenity.
Those successive realizations lead to enhanced gratitude, respect, and honor towards the ALL. What a chance it is to be able to feel that way. Delighted is a good way to put it.
I don't understand much and yet more and more dots are connecting. The real difference is that I finally understand I am my own judge towards my attitude in life. I will persist, I will strive, as this is what I owe to the Universe.

I really appreciated the Chess analogy augmented by fabric's perspective. Also, the river's analogy is a good one. I'm not sure we can go further in investigating why what we perceive as time would not be relevant in superior densities. Choices and intentions seem to really be all that matter, ultimately.

As I'm reading Stephen Covey's 7 habits, I'd like to share some views inspired by it:

Time is a preoccupation, you can't do anything about it. It's not in your circle of influence. You can't manage time, you can manage yourself. Time is only relevant for us to organize ourselves in regards to our roles and objectives. Defining those and learning to manage oneself optimally in function of what is most important to us is the best we can do about time.

Time can swallow you if you live in constant urgency, dealing with important things to do only when they become urgent. You can be swallowed that way, and all the resulting stress will lead you to dissociate and do unimportant and not urgent stuff the rest of the time.
If you don't set priorities and can't say No to yourself and others' bad ideas, you will also stay in constant urgency, between important and unimportant things to deal with.
Question is: what could you do that you don't already do that could benefit you tremendously in the long run?
If only you could focus on what's important while it is not urgent, then you would deal with urgency less frequently and in a better way too. You have to steal time spent on unimportant and not urgent things to instill it towards important and not urgent ones.

2b4bf574f3d3af7d4ad624b8c21a3a61.jpg

Some imagination now: It seems to me that relating to the chess game, at each move comes a choice between these 4 categories for us. The goal of 3/4DSTS is to keep you far from focusing on important an not urgent things, not much food there. Hence they spend a lot of their energy making the other propositions better, especially 3 and 4, interfering and all. It's the hero's journey to learn to focus on what's really important, and the more you know what's important and keep focusing on it, the harder it is to interfere in your choices, knowledge protects and free will augments.

If you have an idea, yes, share it :-)
It's just an idea, I'm not a scientist:
The Cs said we've been deprived of DNA strands. We are not at our full capacities (of full cognitive functions, of STO thinking, of self healing, and maybe other things I don't know).
Now, we have the knowledge that water has incredible properties, like memory, information (thank you very much to Sott editors). The 4th phase of water is designed as a double helix, like DNA! My idea is therefor: could this structured water can act as a missing strand, could it do the link between DNA missing codes and antenas of transcription enzymes (proteins)?
Another thing that came to my mind while reading this article: did you notice that the 4 battery systems of our body (muscles, cell membranes, ATP in Krebs cycle, DNA) have one element in common: phosphorus. I don't know what to do with this, it's just something that crossed my mind and made me remind about a thread from Laura talking about phosphorus and light.

could this structured water can act as a missing strand, could it do the link between DNA missing codes and antenas of transcription enzymes

It is quite likely that there is a relationship. I do not know if it's like that, but there seems to be something that points in that direction.

Watch the video that I inserted earlier, look at this particular minute. (7:23)

It is quite likely that there is a relationship. I do not know if it's like that, but there seems to be something that points in that direction.

Watch the video that I inserted earlier, look at this particular minute. (7:23)

Watched the video. It's hard for me (I was cartesian and darwinian before discovering Laura's work) to believe in the power of water, and the power of healing hands on a person*, the power of mind that heals someone in another place. It's a new domain for me, and i'm very thankfull to Laura, to Sott team, to this forum for all it brings to me since 3 years now. So, it's a domain (energy field, bioenergy) I'm discovering.
* The healing hands makes me wonder: are people with hemochromatosis more gifted in this power, as iron is a magnetic element? It would be nice for them, not having only the disadvantages of the disease :-)

What this session alluded is that theres design to us all. I cannot stop but think of Douglas Adams though and I have to admit that the Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy is either poisoning my thoughts or softening the immense impact of what is infered in this session. It makes the question of why are we here, even bigger.
The biggest difficulty is where design and built in limitations meet free will. Are we locomotives free to move on predermined tracks? Are we cars that are free to move on any road but say water or mountains are off limits? So this is where my troubles begin with the design as I recognize the complexity but am awed by the idea of the designer(s)

The biggest difficulty is where design and built in limitations meet free will. Are we locomotives free to move on predermined tracks? Are we cars that are free to move on any road but say water or mountains are off limits? So this is where my troubles begin with the design as I recognize the complexity but am awed by the idea of the designer(s)

Why is this a problem? How does design interfere with free will? Of course the body has limitations, but it has the limitations no matter where it came from - evolution or design. And the designers designed your body, not your mind. You are here to learn some lessons that are suitable for you. These lessons revolve around being stuck in this kind of body. Once you're done, you'll get other lessons under different circumstances.

If there was no designer and your body had evolved randomly, how would that expand your free will?

While I have not finished to read all comments yet, I thank Laura & Team for this absolute astonishing session whose implications are staggering to say the least!

What this session alluded is that theres design to us all. I cannot stop but think of Douglas Adams though and I have to admit that the Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy is either poisoning my thoughts or softening the immense impact of what is infered in this session. It makes the question of why are we here, even bigger.

When you say "the immense impact of what is infered in this session" do you mean what you understood from it?

Back
Top Bottom