Session 28 December 2019

Thank you madam Laura and all Chateau Crew for sharing this session!
And I wish you and all forum members everything best in 2020

A: Now, we would like to say something of interest to all: Soon things in your realm will become very chaotic and strange. It will give chills to many. Be not alarmed! It will pass and there will be a new reality to explore. Cosmic forces will be displayed and there will be many searching for answers. Be prepared to give the help that is needed. Be together in love and peace. Goodbye.

This is something that caught my attention, "......Cosmic forces will be displayed.....",what that will be, What kind of cosmic forces can be, that can draw attention of all those people who spend time with Tv from those fake events (fake chemical attacks, fake shootings ... etc)???
But as stated before in the text
[/QUOTE]
"....Be not alarmed! It will pass and there will be a new reality to explore.....",that gives hope,and reminded me on what has been said in one of the past sessions, "..just sit in an armchair and watch the show....".

I wish to all of you a wonderful year 2020, espescially a good health (not only physicial) I'm not posting a lot on the forum because I'm learning, reading, trying to understand for the best the entire material for seven years now and I just want to avoid useless flood !

According to this huge session I have a question in my mind for the new people discovering the forum. Is it too late to start doing " the work " ? I mean I think some of us just start doing "the work" or just have finished to read "the wave", this is why this question came up to my mind. In my opinion and after reading much topics it's not too late because if we do what we can, we keep building the bridge with our future self aligned to the sto candidate ? It's just a thought :)

I agree with you, it's not too late. If you have been reading and accumulating knowledge for 7 years, that's already a lot.

I hope that you start sharing more with us in this new year, we are always happy when we have the opportunity to get to know a fellow traveler better and share the journey with. We each have a unique perspective, our own way of describing things, our own experiences, and when we bring them together, we are all enriched.

...people waking up in different places than where they went to sleep...

Does this count?

Last night I dreamed that I awoke in my bed, and was lying on the left side with my husband on the right (which is MY side). I said, hey what are you doing over there? He drowsily replied, I ALWAYS sleep over here. This confused me, so I lay there puzzling it out. All of a sudden, I thought to myself: I am in an alternate reality!! I started moving around, touching things, trying to find out more. Alas, my excitement woke me up, and there I was, in my "normal" spot on the right.

Thank you for another great session, & the learning continues......

Thank you for the session! I too feel that this one was positive, despite what will be challenging ahead. And it could have been partially airing out the house over the weekend, but I felt pretty good one day, as if I had entered a new positive reality.

Thanks. I've seen that before at least once or twice. But this time it really hit home that it's a vortex motion that the planets and sun move in.

It's one thing to explain things like earth changes, the ice age, and comets. Those are pretty relatable 3D things. But if we start getting more UFO sightings, bleedthrough events, and other weirdness, it'll be interesting to begin explaining those things..

Thanks again and best wishes for the New Year! :flowers:

It would be interesting to actually start tracking and documenting all high strangeness events around the world.

May you all have a weirdly wonderful new 2020!

Does this count?

Last night I dreamed that I awoke in my bed, and was lying on the left side with my husband on the right (which is MY side). I said, hey what are you doing over there? He drowsily replied, I ALWAYS sleep over here. This confused me, so I lay there puzzling it out. All of a sudden, I thought to myself: I am in an alternate reality!! I started moving around, touching things, trying to find out more. Alas, my excitement woke me up, and there I was, in my "normal" spot on the right.

Nope, doesn't count. The part where you woke up kinda ruined it. It would count, though, if after waking up on the right side you woke up again on the wrong side. It would count even more if you woke up and found out that you are your husband.

Anyway, keep working on it. Sooner or later, something really fun is bound to happen. I'm particularly looking forward to the day when I go to work and find out work isn't there.

@Abats
I agree with you, it's not too late. If you have been reading and accumulating knowledge for 7 years, that's already a lot.

I hope that you start sharing more with us in this new year, we are always happy when we have the opportunity to get to know a fellow traveler better and share the journey with. We each have a unique perspective, our own way of describing things, our own experiences, and when we bring them together, we are all enriched.

I think that in most cases there is a chance to grow up, learn lessons, do the work. Until somebody is not fatally closed into the vicious circle of karma and false personality, which influences the individual's choices with irreparable ravages for the rest of the life in 3 Density.

But the two things are necessary.

1) The correct attitude is important: Always come to things, like you will be a newbie, of course, it can't be really true because in fact we experience and gain new knowledge, but besides this, keep humble. Let the new day will be a new rebirth. Even in the case of known things, come to it as it would be something new. Like learning every day from the beginning. Of course, it is not an absolute truth, because what is learned, did, etc in the past count, but the attitude is important, the attitude I described.

2) Get others before yourself. Hear to their feedback. Learn from others. Keep yourself humble, and be in the back. Don't think about yourself as somebody special, educated, intelligent. Keep free space in mind, for new things.

When one will live by these two attitudes/two points I wrote and are not laden by consequence of life choices which closed the ways for the rest of life, I tend to think that, there will be hope and opportunity to learn and work on the self for such individual.

Thank you Alana for this answer and for this beautiful invitation to come and share my journey with you, I will do so with pleasure in the appropriate sections of the forum.
As a clinical psychologist and soon to be a university researcher, maybe I can bring some additional indications / openings on different subjects :)

@Abats
I think that in most cases there is a chance to grow up, learn lessons, do the work. Until somebody is not fatally closed into the vicious circle of karma and false personality, which influences the individual's choices with irreparable ravages for the rest of the life in 3 Density.

But the two things are necessary.

1) The correct attitude is important: Always come to things, like you will be a newbie, of course, it can't be really true because in fact we experience and gain new knowledge, but besides this, keep humble. Let the new day will be a new rebirth. Even in the case of known things, come to it as it would be something new. Like learning every day from the beginning. Of course, it is not an absolute truth, because what is learned, did, etc in the past count, but the attitude is important, the attitude I described.

2) Get others before yourself. Hear to their feedback. Learn from others. Keep yourself humble, and be in the back. Don't think about yourself as somebody special, educated, intelligent. Keep free space in mind, for new things.

When one will live by these two attitudes/two points I wrote and are not laden by consequence of life choices which closed the ways for the rest of life, I tend to think that, there will be hope and opportunity to learn and work on the self for such individual.

Indeed, this is the path I'm taking, thank you for pointing it out again. It is a difficult path to take every day but very rewarding for everyone.

Thank you very much! Best wishes to all at the Forum! The info given is highly impressive! I started the day doing the Éiriú-Eolas program. Although it's a bit challenging for me, I did my best because I feel is a great way to begin what it seems could be the most amazing year of our lives. May the Divine Cosmic Mind will keep giving us the knowledge, the courage, the strengh and the guidence to endure (lighthearted), the changes we are facing.

(Joe) Who was Paul's Christ?

A: Caesar!

Q: (Joe) Did Paul know that?

A: Yes

Thank you all for this powerful session! The implications of the above information is astounding for those seeking the truth "with eyes to see and ears to hear". I hope more details and understanding will be given in Laura's upcoming book. Blessings to all and may we stay grounded and strengthened in this upcoming year.

Grazie per avere condiviso la sessione. Spero che i C si riferiscano al cambio di densità, come è scritto anche nel Ra.material. Buona quarta densità a tutti.

Thanks for sharing the session. I hope the Cs refer to the change in density, as it is also written in the Ra.material. Good fourth density to you all.

Per piacere, scrivici in inglese traverso il google translate. Non tutti capiscono l'italiano. In fatti, solo pochissimi ti capiranno.

Grazie mille!

Please, write to us in English through google translate.

Thanks so much!

Thank you Laura and the Chateau crew for this session.
Q: (L) In this recent book I read about Paul, it basically exhibits what Paul was seeing or perceiving in his visions, or his conversations, or his channelings with Jesus I guess you'd call it. It's pretty much what we have received via this communication. Now, this guy interprets righteousness as absolution. I would like to ask about this absolution/righteousness issue. What did Paul actually mean?

A: Something rather like what you and others have experienced as "cleansing" or "opening" of the conscience as Gurdjieff described it.
Is Laura referring to the book "Paul's Necessary Sin"?
In reference to absolution or forgiveness, I have seen it written that
" it is a sin to forgive oneself because only God can give forgiveness and you are then placing yourself in the position of God to forgive oneself of a sin. And then you are committing idolatry by assuming the position of God."
I think I will order that book to sort through this absolution issue.

A: Now, we would like to say something of interest to all: Soon things in your realm will become very chaotic and strange. It will give chills to many. Be not alarmed! It will pass and there will be a new reality to explore. Cosmic forces will be displayed and there will be many searching for answers. Be prepared to give the help that is needed. Be together in love and peace. Goodbye.
My wife has been dealing with some serious health issues for the past 10 years and we are finally emerging from those dark periods with more knowledge, more healing and a deeper sense of our spirituality. We both recognize that the darkness has indeed passed and we are now very different people than we used to be, and we are now exploring this new reality.
One of the things that has helped us on this journey is this mantra that we often repeated:

"I am a small property that has been ravaged by a storm.
The fine weather has returned.
The forest and the river have become calm.
The house is vibrant and shines in the sun.
And above all, the fields have returned to their order, health and beauty.
Thank you, to my depleted and diseased organs,
For I know you have done all this to save my whole being.
And thanks to myself for doing my healing.
The worst is over."

Is Laura referring to the book "Paul's Necessary Sin"?

Yes

In reference to absolution or forgiveness, I have seen it written that
" it is a sin to forgive oneself because only God can give forgiveness and you are then placing yourself in the position of God to forgive oneself of a sin. And then you are committing idolatry by assuming the position of God."

Paul's "absolution" is becoming a new man in 'Christ' having 'crucified' the old. The Jesus story was a symbolic device. Having awakened conscience one lives by faith essentially having outgrown the need for the guiding direction for behavior of religious law and rites.

Thanks all of you for this session.
Be thogether in love and peace in 2020!

Back
Top Bottom