You say you wish to be STO, but why?

Thank you for all of your insights. I'm printing it so I'll be able to occasionally read again.

Yearning for annihilation is more likely the end result of supreme focus on oneself. Think of it this way. When you are totally consumed with yourself, everything that is not exactly the same as you is an 'annoyance' because it requires you to consider that 'other' and the differences. So the STS mindset ultimately seeks to obliterate everything that is 'other'. That eventually just leaves you in an empty universe. At that point, probably, you start to annoy yourself, and ultimately seek 'non existence' of anything because that way there is complete 'peace'.

Yes, well put. Another way of thinking of that STS process is "hiding oneself from reality". Everything around you, material and spirit, communicates something to you - some form of higher principles that require to change. You are watched by God in a sense, and he isn't happy. So you have the choice: open yourself up to that higher truth and begin the painful process of redemption, or sink down to the material plane and ever grosser lies in order to hide yourself from God's gaze.

For me personally, the STO idea is also a lot about truth - if you really want to know what reality is and how it works, you expose yourself to the light so to speak, and you realize that STO is the only way, painful as this path is. Sometimes you hate that, but it is what it is. The only way to avoid "going STO" (working towards aligning more and more with the STO principle) is denying truth and creating a web of lies.

Yes, well put. Another way of thinking of that STS process is "hiding oneself from reality". Everything around you, material and spirit, communicates something to you - some form of higher principles that require to change. You are watched by God in a sense, and he isn't happy. So you have the choice: open yourself up to that higher truth and begin the painful process of redemption, or sink down to the material plane and ever grosser lies in order to hide yourself from God's gaze.

For me personally, the STO idea is also a lot about truth - if you really want to know what reality is and how it works, you expose yourself to the light so to speak, and you realize that STO is the only way, painful as this path is. Sometimes you hate that, but it is what it is. The only way to avoid "going STO" (working towards aligning more and more with the STO principle) is denying truth and creating a web of lies.

That is pretty much how I saw and/or still see it however, there is the discussion with the C's concerning enlightenment. There's a common assumption that enlightened beings are automatically spiritual/good/ higher. But the C's seem to make it fairly clear that enlightened simply means aware, or knowledgeable and that entities who have chosen the STS pathway can also be 'enlightened.'

So this is something I've pondered over and scratched my head a little about so I am wondering if anyone has some ideas or thoughts about this?

That is pretty much how I saw and/or still see it however, there is the discussion with the C's concerning enlightenment. There's a common assumption that enlightened beings are automatically spiritual/good/ higher. But the C's seem to make it fairly clear that enlightened simply means aware, or knowledgeable and that entities who have chosen the STS pathway can also be 'enlightened.'

So this is something I've pondered over and scratched my head a little about so I am wondering if anyone has some ideas or thoughts about this?
Well they always have some wishful thinking. You can be brilliant in some ways and blind in others, especially in those that pertain to your emotions and ego. It’s easy to be technologically advanced but to still think the world revolves around you, or ought to. We see it in people all the time, outright genius in some ways, and a buffoon in others. I mean we all have that condition to some degree.

Which part are you confused about?

STS can graduate to 4th density thus they are "enlightened", enlightened in 3rd density means you see through the illusion of an only physical existence.

If I remember, graduating from 3rd density to 4th density equally difficult along an STO or STS pathway.

Just try to remember that you need opposition to progress, the light needs the dark and visa versa.

One difference the c's have mentioned is if you want nothing anymore you will immediately reincarnate in 4th density STO, haven't seen the same being true for STS.

You also can't make any progress as STS after 4th density.

Last edited:

There are two paths to choose, STS and STO, negative/positive, whatever you want to call it. Enlightening yourself is simply the process of learning how the universe works, sorting information properly, and tuning yourself, the universe itself does not cast any affiliations, it is both the light and dark, both paths are necessary for the other and you are tuning yourself towards either end of the polarity through your choices in the 3rd density.

STS beings do not activate their heart chakras/4th energy centers, they instead skip it and jump up to the throat chakra/5th energy center which is where your lower intellectual center lies. STO beings need to activate their heart chakras/4th energy centers in order to actualize this path. So you have two different configurations that ultimately lead to "ascension" or "enlightenment".

Enlightenment being associated with good is likely due to A)programs setup by the STS/consortium in order to steer people away from actual enlightement, things like the new age movement(lets send the earth love vibrations and heal the animals!) and B) an overhwelming majority of wanderers come from STO realms and the spiritual literature/ideology that has been produced by these wanderers in an attempt to do good ends up becoming a bit unbalanced, the Ra group is a perfect example of this.

I always have to remind myself that the lizards themselves are operating on a level of aptitude that makes us seem like we are still in the jungle in comparison. They have injected themselves in to dozens of my dreams, if not hundreds, and on numerous occasions they will try and get my allegiance by offering me knowledge or power, trying to convince me that joining them would be the best thing for me.

Understanding these pathways of attack that are utilized by STS is the surest way of protecting yourself against them.

There are two paths to choose, STS and STO, negative/positive, whatever you want to call it. Enlightening yourself is simply the process of learning how the universe works, sorting information properly, and tuning yourself, the universe itself does not cast any affiliations, it is both the light and dark, both paths are necessary for the other and you are tuning yourself towards either end of the polarity through your choices in the 3rd density.

STS beings do not activate their heart chakras/4th energy centers, they instead skip it and jump up to the throat chakra/5th energy center which is where your lower intellectual center lies. STO beings need to activate their heart chakras/4th energy centers in order to actualize this path. So you have two different configurations that ultimately lead to "ascension" or "enlightenment".

Enlightenment being associated with good is likely due to A)programs setup by the STS/consortium in order to steer people away from actual enlightement, things like the new age movement(lets send the earth love vibrations and heal the animals!) and B) an overhwelming majority of wanderers come from STO realms and the spiritual literature/ideology that has been produced by these wanderers in an attempt to do good ends up becoming a bit unbalanced, the Ra group is a perfect example of this.

I always have to remind myself that the lizards themselves are operating on a level of aptitude that makes us seem like we are still in the jungle in comparison. They have injected themselves in to dozens of my dreams, if not hundreds, and on numerous occasions they will try and get my allegiance by offering me knowledge or power, trying to convince me that joining them would be the best thing for me.

Understanding these pathways of attack that are utilized by STS is the surest way of protecting yourself against them.

STS is characterized by wishful thinking (i.e. seeing what one wants to see) which seems to be a blind spot, as it were. To be enlightened is to be illuminated, to see clearly. Those two things don't seem to fit together. That's all.

STS is characterized by wishful thinking (i.e. seeing what one wants to see) which seems to be a blind spot, as it were. To be enlightened is to be illuminated, to see clearly. Those two things don't seem to fit together. That's all.
Yes, that's pretty profound and also quite subtle. They seem to be opposites and yet one of them is inclusive (STO). STS only sees what it wants to see (itself) and spends it's time trying to control, manipulate and impose its will on everything and everyone around it. STO sees everything and just accepts things as they are, as long as there is no disadvantage to anyone or anything (including themselves).

Naturally one of them is going to have better vision - because they can 'see' more.. Actually STO seems quite like nature in many ways, both simple and complicated! There's differences, but also an inclusiveness. STO balances where as STS imbalances.

It's no wonder people spend so much time discussing the topic. That, and the fact that we're all living in an STS world, so 'seeing' anything becomes more challenging.

Thought I'd post what the Cs said about enlightenment.

Session 980919:

Q: So, when you seek to impose or exert influence of any
kind, you are, in effect, trying to play God and taking it upon
yourself to decide that there is something wrong with the
universe that it is up to you to fix, which amounts to
judgment.
A: Yes, you see, one can advise, that is okay, but do not
attempt to alter the lesson.
Q: He also says: 'I believe that an enlightened being is
emanating love where ever that person is, and this is even
without being asked. It just happens because that is what
they are - love.' Comment, please.
A: An enlightened being is not love. And a refrigerator is not
a highway.
Q: What?! Talk about your mixed metaphors! I don't get
that one!
A: Why not?
Q: They are completely unrelated!
A: Exactly!!!
Q: What IS an enlightened being?
A: An enlightened being.
Q: What is the criteria for being an enlightened being?
A: Being enlightened!
Q: When one is enlightened, what is the profile?
A: This is going nowhere because you are doing the
proverbial round hole, square peg routine.
Q: What I am trying to get to is an understanding of an
enlightened being. Eddie and a LOT of other people have
the idea that an enlightened being IS LOVE, and that is what
they radiate, and that this is a result of being enlightened.
A: No, no, no, no, no. "Enlightened" does not mean good.
Just smart.

Q: Okay, so there are STS and STO enlightened beings?
A: Yes, we believe the overall ratio is 50/50.

Yes, that's pretty profound and also quite subtle. They seem to be opposites and yet one of them is inclusive (STO). STS only sees what it wants to see (itself) and spends it's time trying to control, manipulate and impose its will on everything and everyone around it. STO sees everything and just accepts things as they are, as long as there is no disadvantage to anyone or anything (including themselves).

Naturally one of them is going to have better vision - because they can 'see' more.. Actually STO seems quite like nature in many ways, both simple and complicated! There's differences, but also an inclusiveness. STO balances where as STS imbalances.

It's no wonder people spend so much time discussing the topic. That, and the fact that we're all living in an STS world, so 'seeing' anything becomes more challenging.

Thank you Ruth. Very insightful.

A: No, no, no, no, no. "Enlightened" does not mean good.
Just smart.

Ahh yes, when in doubt review the transcripts! Thanks Nienna!

It is quite confusing sometimes.

In our reality, everyone is STS. You are not able to fully actualize STO until the 4th density, so wishful thinking goes both ways. The attempt in this reality is to form the path in our energy centers, which manifests in to our choices and experiences, and we attempt to kind of shed our layers of distortion as much as possible before ascension. I would also imagine that even though we will have access to the universe in the 4th density, there will still be layers of distortion all the way up to the 7th density, this variable leaves mystery and learning all the way up to the top, which I would imagine is the universe's way of keeping mystery around itself all the way until grand aggregation, I would imagine that if you had all the answers at the 4th density, for example, the desire to progress and evolve would basically be removed, or another way of looking at it is, if you had a completely distortion free consciousness, you would be the creator!

A good example I use for myself when thinking of people who are indeed moving towards STO vs people who arent and thinking about wishful thinking is that the former group may have a tendancy to fall in to the new agey type groups, where they believe they have the power to change the world for the better without actually having all the information necessary.. people that have a hero archetype for example, or people who think showing everyone and everything compassion is going to better their chances. Then the latter group (STS) will of course be wishfully thinking of power and prestige and status and reputation and all the things that deal with hierarchy and feeding off the people around them. I think most people(minus the portals, as they arent even individualized consciousness units) have their real lives, and reality, and then they have this world in their heads where they are making assumptions about how people view them or how they view themselves, etc, and then you throw us all together, with all this programming, you mix us with the soulless, and you have a recipe for a life of broken dreams, dissapointments, thought patterns that keep you in the past or future, etc. Food for the lizzies!

That's my perception anyways, subject to fallacies and distortions and every other mental trap that I may or may not be in haha :thup:

The more I think about it, the more I realize that I dont even think it is possible to be STO in 3rd density, I used to imagine other planets in the universe as being STO on our level, and that they would somehow sustain themselves on sunlight and have rivers of gold to swim in, but in a physical world that demands you to sustain yourself on other life it just makes sense that 3rd density is STS, and that it is specifically designed for you to manifest which path you choose at the 4th density. Another example of wishful thinking coming from someone who is trying to be good!

I think if you are brought up by STO then you will have a higher under/over-standing of this whole "facade" so to speak.

A lot of people or cultures tend to be STS because of ignorance/arrogance which is pretty much 3D as it gets for now.

And since we have become governed "visually" rather than literally it's made it harder for most to know or even comprehend what the hell STO is.

Sorry for being hard on the subject-ive but writing this must make me object-ive.

used to imagine other planets in the universe as being STO on our level, and that they would somehow sustain themselves on sunlight and have rivers of gold to swim in, but in a physical world that demands you to sustain yourself on other life it just makes sense that 3rd density is STS, and that it is specifically designed for you to manifest which path you choose at the 4th density.

If I recall correctly, a 3D STO society is basically linked to 4D STO, who act as helpers and not slave masters as 4D STS do. And their realm is more spiritual, with some kinds of technospiritually to produce "manna from heaven".

I learned from my own experience that when I wish something, I just thinking about it. Then if chance to do, then I acting on it.
But when I desired something from my own heart, I do every possible way to endeavor that goals.
So, my understanding the words ‘wish’ or ‘desire’ oneself choose to become results different outcome in one’s own life.
And I do think that most members in this forum gathering here, because Desired to be STO from own heart. And working every possible way become.

January 3, 2009
Q: (D) Okay, I’d like to know what to focus on during my transitional period?
A: Find the desire of the heart. Not so easy, though.

January 14, 1995

A: You are a 4th density candidate.

Q: (T) So, we are 4th density candidates but that doesn't necessarily mean that we will make it into 4th density, true?

A: Partly.

Q: (T) As 4th density candidates, anyone that is, when the wave comes, if they have reached the correct frequency vibration, and have raised themselves up to the point that the wave will take them, they will, at that point, move into 4th density, true?

A: Close enough.
Q: (L) Okay, let's take a short break... [break] Now, guys, I guess you have been listening to our discussion and you listened to Jan read the paragraph from the article about 4th density experience being the highest level of wishful thinking, that wishful thinking becomes reality... (J) Or did I take it out of context?

A: Close. STS.

Q: (L) So, STO wishful thinking...

A: STO does not wishfully think.

Q: (L) Well, how does STO think? (T) Responsibly... (L)[experiencing acute pinching feeling at nape of neck] God! You guys are doing strange things to my body...

A: Helpful and balanced. Wishes are strictly STS.

Q: (L) So, acceptance of experience in the sense of just allowing things to happen and responding in a balanced and helpful way is an STO response or experience in 4th density, is that correct?

A: Close.
Q: (T) So, in 4th density, both types can still happen?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) The desired type is the STO type thinking...?

Q: (T) But STS thinking is also available if that is the way you decide to go when you get there?

Q: (T) This of course limits you in your ability to move up to 6th density?

Q: (T) Once you are in 4th density, if you choose STS, can you change it to STO?

Q: (T) So you can move back and forth as you so desire and it is all still free will?

A: If you move from STS to STO in 4th level, you don't move back.

Q: (T) Once you are STS in 4th density you have to stay there? (L) No. (J) If you move from STS to STO in 4th density you don't go back to STS, you stay at STO, is that correct? (T) That's what I mean, once you have decided to do STO, that's where you stay because you don't have any desire to go back to STS?

Q: (T) So, it is not so much that you don't have a choice, it is just that you don't want to go back to STS?

Q: (T) Can you move from STO back to STS? I know you said you can't, but that's because you choose not to?

A: Natural factors prohibit this.

Back
Top Bottom