You say you wish to be STO, but why?

However I'd like to ask why you (and not anyone in particular) profess to "want" to be STO or see that as a desirable outcome. Is it because the C's said that STO is balance, and you think, well balance is good, imbalance bad, therefore I want balance... Or that you associate STS with "bad" (despite being a STS class human, but that's beside the point) and STO with "good"? Notwithstanding even that pretty much all humans since birth tend to think of themselves as "good" no matter what they are (part of our basic wiring I'd say)?

Well, that's a question I've asked myself many times, why to be STO and why to be STS.

Ra says that to graduate to 4th density in the STS polarity you must be extremely STS (over 95%) and if you think about all the harm you will have to cause, how much selfish you must be only to satisfy your desires it is awful, I can't do it.

Then to graduate to 4th density in the STO polarity according to Ra you have to be over 50% STO. If you resonate with this polarity you may think it would be easier, but as Laura explained in the wave series is very easy for STO actions to fall into STS actions. Basically if you don't realize the course of your actions in time you could be falling in the STS mode, even if you have STO intentions, or so you think you have. There must be no anticipation, etc, etc, and that is very difficult to reach for an STS being.

Both are very difficult to reach from my perspective. But answering to your question, I don't want to be STS, knowing how acts and thinking about how it would act on an extreme (95%). So the other option is STO, I know little about it, and what if what I know are only assumptions, but the same name "service to others" talks for itself, also it is reciprocal there is no need to only take and I like that. I want to be STO because I resonate with the little understanding that I have about it.

And regarding the good and bad thing. I just think they are what they are, one takes and the other serves self through others, it is their nature. For example us, 3rd density STS human beings, we are unconscious by default, or emotions dominate us unless we master the self, we survive by eating animals, that's the way we feed, are we bad because of that? If animals could talk they sure would say so. Then as STS beings we die for power, but it's in our STS nature, we are acting under our nature. But this doesn't mean that the actions that many people do to have power, etc are right, they are what they are and these humans act under the expected parameters of an STS being.

And the same applies to 4th D beings, they act under their nature, maybe they are concious or maybe not, I don't know.
We feed of 2nd D, they feed of 3rd D, it is the course of nature it seems. They manipulate us, abduct us, create awful situations to feed them from us, etc but it is their way to survive, if they don't do that they don't survive, if we don't feed from 2nd we don't survive. As they have free will they can do it, we can do it, but also we can protect ourselves with knowledge, they can't feed themselves from us but we can defense ourselves and stop feeding them. It is nature in its pure state, different beings trying to survive and acting under the laws of their realm, adding the desires, qualities and characteristics of an STS realm/being.

The same applies to STO beings, they act under their nature.

Well, this is a real cool discussion happening over here.

It is not in the 'want' that we want to experience life, but it is what sits behind 'want' that is far more important before anything else we want to discuss about the mechanical descriptions and meanings of Life. I'd like to hear more opinions on the subject. See, if curiosity is not triggered, then what triggers curiosity?

"You say you wish to be STO, but why?"

Hey there, so I wanted to express my point of view on this question (also sorry for the english mistakes) because it is highly interesting to a personnal point of view.
Since I'm new posting here, I'll try to answer with my own wording and ideas without too much altering it with what was already posted here, sorry about that (even if I mostly approve what was posted).
I'm doing this so people here can have an idea of how im thinking and can correct me if they feel like it, but later on I'll try to mold/adapt and/or improve my post by what could be posted before (like in a discussion) in future subjects.
Answering this question is a good challenge to understand what is STO and STS by the way !

So the terms STO and STS are really two opposite and represent two abstract state of mind.
STS (service to self) represent a purely subjective point of view and STO (service to other) or as I like to call it , be of use to other when they allow it (or else it is not a service and become by definition STS) is a purely objective point of view
In my opinion these two states does not exist purely in their essence on this 3d realm or are really uncommon.

Now the essence of this question is basically STS (a wish or a want) which is a subjective point of view.
Stating that STO or STS is bad/good is a subjective point of view too !

I think the question should be : you hope to be STO, why ?
For myself I didn't hope for anything but to be myself and to this end, being true to myself by acting to what in my opinion is coming naturally. Luckily enough it seems STO actions do happens,
but unluckily enough I didn't count all my choices made to make a percentage of it and to see if I'm STS or STO oriented (or however you would calcul it)
I don't really fret about it, but funny to think about.

I'll try to answer the question nonetheless because the "why" in the end is interesting to me.

If you associate objectiveness with objective information (or true information) it can be associated with light,
now if you associate subjectiveness with subjective information (or disinformation/false information, or even distorded information) it can be associated with dark or obscurity.

What is interesting to note is that it is still information in both case.
I'll use this analogy to explain it : Let say that light came to be, and with it, disparity. Heat and cold, life and death, Light and Dark.
Dark is seen as an opposition to light. But shadow is not cast, but born of light.

What I am trying to say is that stumbling upon false information (dark/disinformation) and learning from it will eventually lead to true information (light), it is complementary in a sense and this is unavoidable, it is evolution.
So to answer the "why" I would say that this is evolution and it cannot avoided, unless you didn't finish your lessons. STS are lessons to progress to STO in a free will realm.

Now about a purely STS being evolving, this is more complicated because in this realm I see it as a self destructive behaviour (lying to the self etc, at least in 3d) so I consider it being a sub evolution or another range of lessons as it only concern another density and not the "end game" If I may call it this way.

To me, everything always comes back to the same conclusion which is choosing and being able to choose is what matters.

We are supposedly in a Free Will universe, therefore just being able to choose what you believe/do is what really matters.

STS worships the Physical World therefore all their beliefs are based on that this is all there is, they can easily fake interest in spirituality/religion but only if it does something for them personally.

STO has to use free will to believe not only that a non physical world exists but that it is the default state of existence.

If you were able to prove a non-physical world exists with scientific method and everyone had to finally accept it, then there is no free will as it's no longer a choice to believe.

STS is only interested in controlling the physical world mostly out of fear, whereas STO is interested in learning and sharing knowledge.

STO ideology is the logical conclusion to we are all one "in the end", so when you hurt or help others, you are literally doing it to a part of your self.

Everything is "selfish" because there is only one self and the word only has meaning in duality.

In order to stay STS, you must lie to yourself, no matter what your body, mind, reality feeds back to you.

The summary of what the C's have explained to us is:

Humans as a group were at 3rd density level understanding in ethereal form.

We looked at the option of changing to short wave existence (Physical Reality) and either through ignorance or over confidence, we made a group decision to incarnate into bodies.

Soul evolution is apparently a lot faster as we get to experience lessons as opposed to observing it second hand?

If no souls choose to incarnate into 3rd density short wave cycles, I assume 4d STS just dies as they lose their food sources, kind of like when we experience famine, they could probably still eat but it would be very low quality/energy foods.

So since there is only one game in town, which is soul evolution and since you have free will even if that free will is heavily constricted or manipulated, it's only "when" you choose to do something as the choices always exist.

You can see these patterns in yourself and others, take drug addiction, two people can have similar addiction to a drug, upbringing, psychology, one of them only relapses a few times before they decide never again and the other just keeps relapsing until they kill themselves.

This goes on through lives, you can reincarnate 100 times before you learn not to focus on money and power or you can learn it in a few life times, it's when you choose that makes the difference, it's not something that happens automatically.

So when the C's say being in the physical world is a repeating cycle, I think it means that the logical conclusion of getting to 7D can be dragged out for a long "time" by free will choices.

Free will gives you the choice to keep hurting yourself for no other reason than you are choosing it.

The main war though goes on in 3rd density, this is where 4D STS feeds and it's also the level that if you choose 4D STO, you would continue on that path the entire cycle.

The C's have said, "some souls love the darkness" so I'm not sure if that is a balancing act from 6/7D or just pure choice, but clearly some souls choose STS even with clarity in 5D.

Does STS need to exist even just to challenge us?

Does STS need to exist as an option for soul groups or individuated souls?

You exist, I don't think you can not exist unless you obliterate yourself on an extreme STS pathway, therefore you must always make choices.

Muxel said:
STS/STO is a concept used by both Ra and the C's. Both sources use it slightly differently; Ra says you gotta polarize either to near STS purity, or get a wee bit more STO than STS, to qualify for Harvest (an ominous analogy if I ever saw one), whereas the C's say this is a STS realm which makes us natives STS by default, and we'll never ever ever really understand what being STO is like unless, well, we are.
I agreee with Felipe4 that the concepts of STO & STS (as well as "7 densities") as used by Ra and the Cs are not different at all. Apparently the Cs wanted to draw upon these concepts as used by Ra because the concepts made a certain success of influence in the community of people who are interested in these subjects.

Just like the C's, Ra states that the world humanity in general is more STS than STO in an answer given to a question regarding positive and negative energy influxes into the world from extraterrestrial groups of beings:

Ra: (...) Thus in your particular planetary sphere, less negative, as you would call it, information or stimulus is necessary than positive due to the somewhat negative orientation of your social complex distortion.
Also, Ra's explanations regarding the "veiling process", which is closely related to the issue of the "fall", shows that the veiling was needed because of the strong STS inclinations of the humanity:

Questioner: You stated in a much earlier session that it is necessary to polarize anything more than 50% service to self to be harvestable fourth-density positive. Was this condition the same at the time before the veil? The same percentage polarization?

Ra: I am Ra. This shall be the last full query of this working.

The query is not answered easily, for the concept of service to self did not hold sway previous to what we have been calling the veiling process. The necessity for graduation to fourth density is an ability to use, welcome, and enjoy a certain intensity of the white light of the One Infinite Creator. In your own terms at your space/time nexus this ability may be measured by your previously stated percentages of service.

Prior to the veiling process the measurement would be that of an entity walking up a set of your stairs, each of which was imbued with a certain quality of light. The stair upon which an entity stopped would be either third-density light or fourth-density light. Between the two stairs lies the threshold. To cross that threshold is difficult. There is resistance at the edge, shall we say, of each density. The faculty of faith or will needs to be understood, nourished, and developed in order to have an entity which seeks past the boundary of third density. Those entities which do not do their homework, be they ever so amiable, shall not cross. It was this situation which faced the Logoi prior to the veiling process being introduced into the experiential continuum of third density.
And add to this also the fact that the humanity before the "veiling" didn't probably involve OPs but now the half of the earth's human population are soulless, which has made the STS situation much more problematic.

But both Ra and the Cs state that the Earth will eventually be an STO planet apparently because, at least in part, the number of those who are harvestable to 4D STO are "much more" than those who are harvestable to 4D STS, despite a great majority of the current world population are not harvestable to 4D at all. So although the extremely negatively looking current picture of the world has been made inescapable by the dominantly negative orientation of the general world population, the longer-term fate of the planet is being determined by those who are harvastable to the imminent 4D.

Muxel said:
we'll never ever ever really understand what being STO is like unless, well, we are.
I think this is over-mystification. I don't think that you can want, advance towards and reach something which you don't understand especially if it involves such a profound and continuous realm change that requires a great investment of will and awareness about it. I think it is just that you cannot experience it profoundly before you reach it permanently.

We are told that STO is the basis of being. We can always sense it through our own being. But our STS (non-being) inclinations tend to twist our own perceptions about our very being. But for practicality, I think we might talk about two types of STS. One is natural with 3D, especially in its first part, just like the natural STS (self-serving) of a baby or child. It is not a choice. All the OPs and some of the souled population are in this category probably. The other STS is based more on free will.

I'm not absolutely sure about the validity of my comments on the information we are provided with but I love practicing sureness about them to provoke myself in a positive way. Open to any corrections, improvements, and questions.

When I talk about the "natural" (non-choice based) STS inclinations of the OPs and some part of souled beings, I don't mean that they can't think and behave as strict STS by free will. Sure they can and do, just like a child can be very evilish by free will.

Can you love people and lead them
without imposing your will?
Can you deal with the most vital matters
by letting events take their course?
Can you step back from you own mind
and thus understand all things?
Giving birth and nourishing,
having without possessing,
acting with no expectations,
leading and not trying to control:
this is the supreme virtue
A good traveler has no fixed plans
and is not intent upon arriving.
A good artist lets his intuition
lead him wherever it wants.
A good scientist has freed himself of concepts
and keeps his mind open to what is.
Thus the Master is available to all people
and doesn't reject anyone.
He is ready to use all situations
and doesn't waste anything.
This is called embodying the light.
What is a good man but a bad man's teacher?
What is a bad man but a good man's job?
If you don't understand this, you will get lost,
however intelligent you are.
It is the great secret

~ written by Anonymous

Yeah, nice thread.

The original question is kind of a "set-up", isn't it?: "You say you wish..." Well, we know wishing smacks of STS so maybe that is not the best way to put it?

The question "why" is a kind of asking for reasons: a mental exercise. X therefore Y; solve for X. This presupposes, among other things, that our actions and desires, and even our aims come from some mental process where we decide what to do. It kind of ignores that the machine does what it wants and the mind and its reasons are a big part of the machinery. It also ignores that we can be swept along by forces outside ourselves which we might consciously align ourselves with. And it ignores that there may be some other things at play. If our actions stem from a rational thought process that is both logical and mechanistic, are they real choices? (as crazy as that might sound)

Like, Pashalis said, it is hard to put into words. Perhaps we are already pre-disposed in some way and what we are trying to do is amplify a particular choice of STO or STS that is deep inside us. Perhaps I chose a long time ago...many lifetimes even.

So, what is the nature of a true metanoia; a change of direction; a change of being when one turns away from taking and using and manipulating? Does it really come from a wish or a desire in a positive direction or is it perhaps more of a negative action like - 'I know what I don't want to do anymore' or 'I am turning away from this selfish behavior'. 'I may not know what is a right action but I have some sense of what a wrong action is'. And that is according to some inner compass about which we are, at first, totally ignorant about.

Two different things: I wish to be STO vs. I choose to turn away from STS. Maybe in this world that is the best we can muster up? At least to start.

(The fact that this is an STS world makes it difficult to express STOicness. Perhaps attempts to put things into words are doomed by the law of seven as the meanings intended get twisted and vectored without the knowledge to apply the proper shocks to our own communications at the right moments?)

Hm... I'll share how I stuck being a STS. I wanted to run away from my responsibilities. And I did, I left behind my youngest sister and my grandpa whom I should have taken care of. I also ran from being a teacher to small children and babysitting my older sisters baby. I let everybody down when they needed me. I thought it was horrible that I don't have life of my own and I have to jump around and do so many things for nothing. But that wasn't my real me, it was how I was raised by my psychopathic mom who ruined my whole family. Trying to escape from her I turned myself more into her and let people I loved down. I also got in debt that I can't pay off. My sister never finished highschool so she works the hardest and the lowest payed jobs, my grandfather died of Alzheimer's in some cheap nursing home and I didn't have money even to go to his funeral, my nephew is kind of neglected and has bad grades in school, my horrible ''friends'' who bullied me in school are now teachers. I haven't made anything to stand up to my mom and responsibly do my tasks, although I got abilities and brain from cosmic mind to do all of this. But I ran and let things turn into hell. So this is my contribution. :cry: I wish to make things right because I'm really sorry. I've seen what happens when person (me) doesn't do his work.

I think this is about the concept of balance being deeply integrated in our life and existence; it is as if there is always a dual perspective or experience regarding everything. There is a kind of existential infrastructure and superstructure. Whatever you experience on the superstructure, you tend to compare it to (and reconcile it with your awareness of) the infrastructure. But our awareness of the infrastructure is also subject to continuous update and modifications because our awareness of infrastructure is not complete.

Maybe there is existentially no actual separation between such an infra and superstructure but I think it is as if we might consciously or semi-consciously be utilizing such a hypothetical template in line with our level of learning.

I take the deepest (which might also be described as the "highest") point or level of the infrastructure to be 7D while 4D is kind of an open interface between the infrastructure and the superstructure. And thus 3D, which is where we currently are, is somehow situated in the superstructure. I think that when we were in the longwave cycle, there was no separation between the infra and the superstructure, we were aware of the entire (both infra and super) structure of existence although we were in 3D or somewhere between 3D and 4D. There was no darkness, no fear, no difficulty. But somehow we were corrupted and we needed and/or wanted to shift to the shortwave cycle by the virtue of which the awareness of the infrastructure was "veiled" to us. So in our 3D incarnations, we were mainly left with the awareness of the 3D superstructure. When you consider the STS problems of the humanity, the OP reality, and also the reality of the control by higher STS, it is so obvious why there is so much misery, terror, insecurity, and lack of justice, meaning, etc. It seems that the ideal function of religion or faith is to provide a belief-based bridge between the superstructure and the infrastructure for sourcing the much-needed existential confidence, joy, and sense of justice and meaning. But we know that the extreme STS conditions have also plagued so many religions so effectively. Thus, incarnational breaks and contemplation in 5D seems to be what balances, refreshes, and guides 3D souls the most.

It appears that the infrastructure is etheric and mainly STO while the superstructure is material and mainly STS. Probably, however, a significant part of the STS experiences of the superstructure are mostly passive and non-choice based in 1D, 2D and in the first part of 3D. And although the infrastructure is mainly STO, it also includes a significant STS action based on free will especially in 4D, which is not completely infrastructure but an interface, and in 5D.

The Cs describe 5D as the "home" of souls 1D through 4D. And if I'm not making it up or confusing it with another source, the Cs said something to the effect that when you incarnate from 5D to 3D, you are not incarnating with all your being but with a certain part of it, so that some part of you always remains in 5D. And they also describe 7D as the "eternal dwelling" of us or of everything. I think the difference is that 5D involves individuality while 7D doesn't. Either way, it seems that existence is rooted in the infrastructure and not in the superstructure. So, even if we are souls of 3D, which is located in the superstructure, we do not "belong" to the superstructure, at least not completely.

As far as I'm aware, I'm not referring to these channeled data or my understanding of them to promote a kind of escapism. You know, "Ok, we don't belong to this place, it is an illusion to a great extent, so there is no need to take it seriously or to take responsibility about what is going on in it." In fact, I perceive that our increase of awareness and taking responsibility about what is going on in our current realm in the superstructure is positively correlated with our progress from the superstructure towards a direct and continuous awareness of the infrastructure as a whole with the superstructure (this might be one of the possible definitions of being STO).

I think there is still that balance issue. We should certainly be aware and always seek to increase our awareness and responsibility-taking about the content of our individual and collective life experiences but we can also utilize the channelled, hypothetical and/or belief or intuition based perceptions about the absolute truth of existence in its entirety. I also believe that to the extent one increases their STO orientation, the need to distinguish between an existential infra and superstructure will be diminished because they are probably one organic structure but I think that from our viewpoint, such hypothetical separation is useful to a certain extent. Currently, I tend to believe that the superstructure is a reflection of the infrastructure and it mainly helps the infrastructure be aware of itself more "concretely" (as above, so below). Although the term "infra" implies lower as opposed to higher, it interestingly refers to "higher awareness" (as in "deeper") in the context of this discussion. This might be one of the interesting reflections of the issue of balance.

Martina said:
Hm... I'll share how I stuck being a STS. I wanted to run away from my responsibilities. And I did, I left behind my youngest sister and my grandpa whom I should have taken care of. I also ran from being a teacher to small children and babysitting my older sisters baby. I let everybody down when they needed me. I thought it was horrible that I don't have life of my own and I have to jump around and do so many things for nothing. But that wasn't my real me, it was how I was raised by my psychopathic mom who ruined my whole family. Trying to escape from her I turned myself more into her and let people I loved down. I also got in debt that I can't pay off. My sister never finished highschool so she works the hardest and the lowest payed jobs, my grandfather died of Alzheimer's in some cheap nursing home and I didn't have money even to go to his funeral, my nephew is kind of neglected and has bad grades in school, my horrible ''friends'' who bullied me in school are now teachers. I haven't made anything to stand up to my mom and responsibly do my tasks, although I got abilities and brain from cosmic mind to do all of this. But I ran and let things turn into hell. So this is my contribution. :cry: I wish to make things right because I'm really sorry. I've seen what happens when person (me) doesn't do his work.

So, guilt? That you did not seek to improve things? But is it really your responsibility to run around saving everyone? And can you really be blamed for trying to run away in the first place, when we are all automatons who act according to impulse and programming? See Aesop's story of the Scorpion and the Frog: in the end, the Scorpion says, "It is my nature..."

Martina said:
Hi Martina, thank you for sharing and I'm sorry for your sorrow.

One of the complexes or complications I often experience when I'm deeply aware of my serious negativity or lack of positivity towards a close person and when I perceive that a direct remedy or apology is not possible for me is that I tend to forbid myself positivity or I create a mental gap between me and positivity or positive progression; effectively, I curse myself. I think that at such situations, I allow myself to undergo some serious influence of higher STS, whichever might be following me, and this makes everything much much more gloomy. A very deep complex of guiltiness. I hope that it is not the same with you.

Anyhow, I think that at such situations, we need to refresh our faith in the goodness of the absolute reality in order to help our healing process. Whatever evil we do or experience, we can't change the basic good quality of existence in its entirety, of which each of us is certainly a part. And I think we should be thankful for this. When we get into a perceived or actual bad situation seriously, we might tend to extremely isolate our personal being from the rest of the existence (either during the situation or even much before that), and then our personal predicament becomes the predicament of the entire existence for us. But then, when we equate the world around us in its pretty bad shape with the "greater existence", this might not help or even worsen the perception. This is why I love the Cs' message so much. They both describe the mundane predicament in its various depths and also elaborate on the good and fair platform of existence on which such predicaments can transpire without disturbing the infinite quality of the basic platform of existence. So it is important to be aware of what we are identifying ourselves with in the most basic sense.

Muxel said:
Martina said:

So, guilt? That you did not seek to improve things? But is it really your responsibility to run around saving everyone? And can you really be blamed for trying to run away in the first place, when we are all automatons who act according to impulse and programming? See Aesop's story of the Scorpion and the Frog: in the end, the Scorpion says, "It is my nature..."

Could be, but since we don't know the full story there, I'm afraid we can't say what is the case here at this point. If Martina wants, she could share a bit more about it the swamp area.

Because I Love the Truth, I want to have the Truth in my life, and want to find out everything I can about the Truth. STO is the path of Truth.

STO does not seem to be that which one "does" or becomes, but ending / stopping all that which one is doing: plugging into chaos / drama / entropy, pathological and psychopathic modes / manners / states of being (subscriptions to lies, within and without, etc.), etc. A cleaning-up, clearing-out process. (Maybe thinking of STS as an infection / pathology may help.) Osit.

Back
Top Bottom