i had a fairly interesting thought after reading today's posts. thank you all for your thoughts as they really stimulated my mind to think a bit harder today.

this is pure speculation, of course, but i began thinking about how it has been said that the creative energies of humans need to go somewhere.. so if it isn't going out, it will end up going in. as we have all read, these energies going into earth will help to propel natural earth changes.

the PTB have locked up large amounts of the world's population.

with putin and trump possibly becoming aware of information from the PTB they were not privy to before, they have seemingly changed their attitudes towards this situation and have began locking down their populations. this is interesting. why would they do that?

there are reports within these 350+ pages about 5G being installed, mandatory mask requirements for being in public, major censoring of those speaking against the official narrative, empty hospitals, rife unemployment, being fined, being stopped by police, mandatory social distancing, small businesses closing shop, borders closing, international travel being banned, shelter in place protocols, curfews, and sooo much more that vary from country to country and state to state. (good god).

i have to admit, this is quite a clever scenario the PTB have created to promote such suffering and strife to feed off of. gotta give it to them.

i think a lot about the C's and the hubris they speak of, and i wonder why the PTB have chosen this benign virus as an opportunity to implement many of the measures i have listed above. it leads me to believe that the virus getting lose was not planned and that is why the PTB may be scrambling to force the official narrative down our throats.

do the PTB know that all of what they are doing will bring about destructive earth/cosmic forces? so, in a sense, are they attempting to control the populations so that when these events occur, they may be able to save many of their herd? after all, the PTB do have an invested interest in humans and it would be unwise for them to destroy/witness the destruction of all their hard work, right? they still want our bodies, they still want our energy, right? could be an idea as to why they have chosen this benign virus as their catalyst for all these restrictions.

it would be unwise to unleash a hellish virus that will destroy large portions of the world's populations if they still NEED humans for their means. i have seen some ideas that they are using it as a way to prep us for the REAL pandemic, which is interesting. will this pandemic be in the form of another virus? economic collapse? earth changes? cosmic changes? food riots?

it seems no matter what type of pandemic it will be, the PTB still have a vested interest in keeping at least an XYZ amount of the population alive. this could mean that the measures they are implementing now will be the new norm. this will be interesting, i believe, ESPECIALLY in the united states, as many of its citizens are armed to their teeth and the USA is a BIG country with many open swathes of land. i believe trump is well aware of the fact that many americans will not respond to these fascist changes lightly.

at this point, with trump beginning to change his stance in response to covid, i feel he may be operating on the sole basis of saving as many american lives as he can while we undergo the catalysts that are upon us in this very moment. pure speculation of course. with the articles regarding government personnel being moved to underground bunkers, one truly has to begin to wonder why.

i can definitely see how the PTB may also use this benign virus and their restrictive measures as an opportunity to tell the world that thanks to them, a real pandemic was averted and just continue implementing more and more control protocols.

this may very well be their hubris that the C's mentioned. the PTB come out as the savior of humanity (i can see them believing this) but it's too late as many have already seen through the illusion (thanks to the internet). no matter how much they censor videos, articles, pictures, posts.. they all can be archived. the truth can still be found.

anyways, just some basic thoughts in such a highly complex situation. i appreciate anyone who took the time to read my thoughts and i am open to any contributions. stay safe and stay cool out there.

much love,

I want everybody to be careful with the map I put in my previous post because it show percent numbers. So it can be misleading.

Imagine in an area, there is only 1 bed, then you got 100% for only one patient. So let's hope it's not the case and that the number of ICU beds is correlated with the population density so the percent is not misleading.

I wonder, does the hospital inform the staff about the global ICU situation in France?

Marseille IHU published an interesting map showing the ICU charge across the country. Seems to be the same as Donjuan noted for Italia, it's not uniform:

View attachment 34829

Source : Didier Raoult (@raoult_didier) | Twitter

I've read in the local newspaper several week before the lockdown that the CHU (University Hospital Center) of my town received a lot of patients from other departments (counties), and some rather foreign. That is it really changed the number of cases wether one counts the hospitalized people or the really "indigenous" infected ! I live in one of those red zones, but personnaly know noone infected or heard of someone who knows someone who knows one... strange for a pandemy, isn't it ?

I want everybody to be careful with the map I put in my previous post because it show percent numbers. So it can be misleading.

Imagine in an area, there is only 1 bed, then you got 100% for only one patient. So let's hope it's not the case and that the number of ICU beds is correlated with the population density so the percent is not misleading.
I don't think that matters, it is the load that is important. As @Joe was saying:
I explained in a previous post the reason why most hospitals are almost empty while a few are "inundated": to prevent a supposed influx of patients "all at once", you have to keep all non-critical i.e. non 'covid-19' critical patients away from hospitals in order to stop the spread of the virus. This results in only one or two hospitals in a given area being designated "covid-19 centers" while the rest are, as noted, mostly empty.
Those ICUs might not even necessarily be inundated only with Covid patients.
I know that at least in Romania they have nominated certain hospitals as Covid hospitals and they are sending all Covid patients there. Evidently those will become overwhelmed at one point.

I just totally randomly came across something weird.

Have you seen the Disney movie 'Tangled'? I found an article on it that points out that in the movie, "Rapunzel is being shielded from a village named Corona and is locked away in ‘quarantine’ for the first 18 years of her life".

Of course people online are talking about Disney 'predicting' and 'knowing' stuff 10 years ago. I wouldn't go that far, but you have to admit it's pretty funny.

Well I think you can see a connection in many things. Regardless of whether it actually exists or not. :-DHere's an example:

Pay attention to the name of the band, the lyrics and ... OMG the guys are from Sweden. They know what. :scared:

i had a fairly interesting thought after reading today's posts. thank you all for your thoughts as they really stimulated my mind to think a bit harder today.

this is pure speculation, of course, but i began thinking about how it has been said that the creative energies of humans need to go somewhere.. so if it isn't going out, it will end up going in. as we have all read, these energies going into earth will help to propel natural earth changes.

the PTB have locked up large amounts of the world's population.

with putin and trump possibly becoming aware of information from the PTB they were not privy to before, they have seemingly changed their attitudes towards this situation and have began locking down their populations. this is interesting. why would they do that?

there are reports within these 350+ pages about 5G being installed, mandatory mask requirements for being in public, major censoring of those speaking against the official narrative, empty hospitals, rife unemployment, being fined, being stopped by police, mandatory social distancing, small businesses closing shop, borders closing, international travel being banned, shelter in place protocols, curfews, and sooo much more that vary from country to country and state to state. (good god).

i have to admit, this is quite a clever scenario the PTB have created to promote such suffering and strife to feed off of. gotta give it to them.

i think a lot about the C's and the hubris they speak of, and i wonder why the PTB have chosen this benign virus as an opportunity to implement many of the measures i have listed above. it leads me to believe that the virus getting lose was not planned and that is why the PTB may be scrambling to force the official narrative down our throats.

do the PTB know that all of what they are doing will bring about destructive earth/cosmic forces? so, in a sense, are they attempting to control the populations so that when these events occur, they may be able to save many of their herd? after all, the PTB do have an invested interest in humans and it would be unwise for them to destroy/witness the destruction of all their hard work, right? they still want our bodies, they still want our energy, right? could be an idea as to why they have chosen this benign virus as their catalyst for all these restrictions.

it would be unwise to unleash a hellish virus that will destroy large portions of the world's populations if they still NEED humans for their means. i have seen some ideas that they are using it as a way to prep us for the REAL pandemic, which is interesting. will this pandemic be in the form of another virus? economic collapse? earth changes? cosmic changes? food riots?

it seems no matter what type of pandemic it will be, the PTB still have a vested interest in keeping at least an XYZ amount of the population alive. this could mean that the measures they are implementing now will be the new norm. this will be interesting, i believe, ESPECIALLY in the united states, as many of its citizens are armed to their teeth and the USA is a BIG country with many open swathes of land. i believe trump is well aware of the fact that many americans will not respond to these fascist changes lightly.

at this point, with trump beginning to change his stance in response to covid, i feel he may be operating on the sole basis of saving as many american lives as he can while we undergo the catalysts that are upon us in this very moment. pure speculation of course. with the articles regarding government personnel being moved to underground bunkers, one truly has to begin to wonder why.

i can definitely see how the PTB may also use this benign virus and their restrictive measures as an opportunity to tell the world that thanks to them, a real pandemic was averted and just continue implementing more and more control protocols.

this may very well be their hubris that the C's mentioned. the PTB come out as the savior of humanity (i can see them believing this) but it's too late as many have already seen through the illusion (thanks to the internet). no matter how much they censor videos, articles, pictures, posts.. they all can be archived. the truth can still be found.

anyways, just some basic thoughts in such a highly complex situation. i appreciate anyone who took the time to read my thoughts and i am open to any contributions. stay safe and stay cool out there.

much love,
Another thought is that with most people 'safe at home', about the only place that could be used for a big manufactured type event would be a grocery store or a hospital. Schools, churches, restaurants, theme parks, arenas and most businesses are closed. Media is already saturated with the COVID-horror at the moment, however.

It's past midnight here in Poland. Just went out for the last but one smoke today and was immediately hit of how quiet was outside compared to last few nights. It was the same feeling of lightness of air i mentioned in one of my earlier posts; like some invisible yet ubiquitous weight had been lifted from our reality. In this sense it felt like much more than just silence from people's activities suppresed even more by today's new restrictions eagerly introduced by government.

It should have been a gloomy sensation but instead the feeling i got was rather positive.

This made me think. If the coronacircus (great word BTW) is meant to be a distraction, among other things, we immediately conclude it was in order to prevent people from noticing some real threat unfolding outside of their dwellings. But what if the reverse is the case? How about the aim being to hook people into fear and despair because the conditions are actually highly conductive to waking up and growth nowadays? Or maybe even more than that? What would be a better way of preventing people from tapping into positive aspects of the cosmic changes than forcing them to sit at homes glued to their screens all the time and receiving constant brainwash?

Just a post-smoke thought.

Latest news on BBC

Funny. I was mentioning Abbott Lab in a post yesterday:

And then they show this beautiful infographica about the influenza market (I bet nobody being scared of the plandemic now is thinking in terms of its market share):

View attachment 34768

And look who shows up in the first reference: Anthony S. Fauci.

And guess what's in the news today:

Just wanted to note here that yesterday was a totally weird day with several people here in the house feeling extremely dizzy and fairly frequently; headaches, extreme tiredness, anxiety. We talked about it only after it was realized that it wasn't just one person feeling this way. Either there was some strong "beaming" going on yesterday, or the planet frequency is doing weird things.

Today, all is fine. I'm able to work efficiently, and so is Ark.

It struck me awhile ago that this thread is pretty much a manifestation of all of us "sitting back and watching the show." Here we are, discussing it furiously just as though we were at some kind of party, having drinks and snacks. And so many good points being raised!
Last night something very strange happened in my house. We were all the family (with my wife and son) in a corner of the living room (a large room where we do most of our daily life). Suddenly we heard a dry pop and I saw a spark (like an electric spark) in the middle of nowhere, in the air, towards the other side of the room. Interestingly enough, it was close to where we have the quartz stone that protects the house. We were very surprised and could not understand what that could have been. It could not have come from the electrical installation as it was in the middle of the air more than a meter from the nearest wall or floor and ceiling. By the way, today I no longer have that headache of yesterday, on the contrary, I feel very well and serene.

Mine observation about people around here in Kyiv is that I can separate them by 4 types:

• One’s that are tacking this a nonsense, acting normally
  • Taking it as a danger to all of the population and that they have to follow the rules in order to help each other
  • They are acting like the previous one but actually they are afraid about their position/work place/what they may lose, etc. They are just playing their role, being active, if it is necessarily
  • 4rd type are afraid only about themselves

You are not allowed to go into the post office or supermarket without a mask. You are still not restricted to go a food shop or pharmacy at least ones’ that I went to. No more than 2 people are allowed to enter a post office or pharmacy at once. The distance restrictions are the same, 1.5 m.

I noticed some cleaners outside, I guess they disinfecting the streets.

Meanwhile a new law about land sales was applied yesterday.
Link

Back
Top Bottom