Zaphod I'd suggest reading deeper into this thread and weighing the data as it's presented, rather than relying on a "they say this, but the other side says that, so the truth must be in between" sort of reasoning. Because, as is often pointed out on this forum, landing halfway between the truth and a lie is a victory for the liar.

Which is perfectly described in Political Ponerology:

Reversive blockade:

Emphatically insisting upon something which is the opposite of the truth blocks the average person's mind from perceiving the truth. In accordance with the dictates of healthy common sense, he starts searching for meaning in the "golden mean" between the truth and its opposite, winding up with some satisfactory counterfeit. People who think like this do not realize that this effect is precisely the intent of the person who subjects them to this method. If the counterfeit of the truth is the opposite of a moral truth, at the same time, it simultaneously represents an extreme paramoralism, and bears its peculiar suggestiveness.

@Zaphod,

I'm taking the time to provide data points to the points you've raised

• One of your points is that our rights will only be temporarily taken away but returned back after the pandemic passes.

My data points against this argument.

1. 911 - civil liberties taken away as a result of 911 were never returned. The argument used is that there are and will always be terrorists out there who want to harm us. Btw, this was true even before 911 but they could only implement these changes after the 'shock' of 911.
  2. You might argue that terrorists are different to pathogens but Bill Gates himself says pathogens are a greater threat than terrorists. Pathogens also will never go away so why should the civil liberties taken away to protect us against pathogens ever be given back?
  • You say hospitals are overwhelmed.
My data points against this

1. I say only some hospitals are seeing greater activity. Most other hospitals are underwhelmed as most other things have been cancelled, postponed and the covid cases have not been sufficient enough to overwhelm these hospitals. Other than what the media says, please show us the data to show hospitals in general are overwhelmed? Have you looked into it or are you just repeating what you see on TV?
  2. You mentioned nurses crying on TV. I call it people being manipulated and put on TV to pull at emotions of viewers. Have you ever met a nurse and got to know them? I have, I lived with one for 3 years. Nurses are overworked and underpaid. They work long shifts - 12 hours plus, the patterns of which change all the time. Night shifts destroy them, they suffer psychological pain from never having a set routine etc. I repeat again, do you actually know any nurses? Also, it's not past the media to use people to manipulate public opinion. There's ample evidence for this.
  • You say that we don't know enough to form an opinion.
My argument

1. If we don't know enough to form an opinion and this disease is new and novel, why are the government so hell-bent on one course of action? Are the government actions based on evidence and scientific data? If yes, then why is the lockdown having no effect on the spread? Why are countries with no lockdown not fairing worse?

I have recently watched a podcast by Danny Roddy featuring Ray Peat which can be found here:

It was mentioned earlier in the thread that some well known alternative health promoters have shown themselves to be authoritarian followers whilst others, such as Ray Peat, have shown themselves to be quite adept at seeing throught COVID 1984 since the beginning.

I found this podcast very interesting and it also provides me with some hope that there are other networks present who, whilst not having the hyperdimensional understanding, are able to relatively objectively, critically assess the current state of 3D reality and make quite an accurate diagnosis of the situation.

In the comment section there is a break down of the topics for those short of time as it is an over two hour video, particularly Ray Peat has quite a slow and ponderous manner of speaking, however, he is remarkably sharp at the age of 84!

Some interesting points discussed include:

- Discussion of how Covid 1984 is a hoax which has been foisted on the population
- Similar presentation of facts regarding the actual death rates and infectivity rates as has been discussed on the forum
- The astounding ability of the general public to act as authoritarian followers and their continual obedience to their leaders despite mountains of evidence indicating that their leaders do not care for them
- The idea that the PTB have foreseen that the current system of China leading the way in manufacturing and economic terms and the attempts to reset the world economy to attempt to prevent this
- Ray discusses how western imperialism is based on US military bases vs the Chinese model of trade of goods
- Discussion of the Chinese government's role of lifting people out of poverty
- Detailed plans from the Rockefeller foundation et al. as far back as 2014 to implement control during pandemics
- The insight that keeping people socially isolated so that it is more difficult to form effective grass roots opposition to the draconian measures that are being imposed upon people
- Makes comparisons to how grass roots movements such as the occupy wall street movement could be started to oppose the authoritarian measures and also discuss how these measures are effectively countered and infiltrated by the PTB
- Discuss Bill Gates and how Danny grew up with his father who worked for IBM telling him constantly how bad a person he was. They talk about how Bill has been able to reshape his image into a saviour
- Bill Gates' Fathers involvement in planned parenthood which is essentially an early eugenics operation and there involvement with the more public faces of the deep state such as Soros, Fauci ect
- Discusses BIll Gates still seeing Epstein despite him already being convicted and his lusting for power. Also Epstein;s ties to Mossad and their modus operandi
- HCG found in vaccines in Kenya which make people infertile funded by the Gates foundation
- The drive to exaggerate the "pandemic" to sell more vaccines
- Quotes Ivan Illich talking about how the health system has long been corrupted and is essentially designed to make people more unwell and then keep them sick for profit
- Discusses how ironically the far right who are very against free healthcare are actually keeping everyone healthy by avoiding the medical system
- Ray mentions that he often found himself unable to impart information for the benefit of society based on politics or the geopolitical situation as most people don;t care enough beyond their own bubble. However, he thought he could get through to how they were being mislead in the health field as at least people should care about their own health. To his bemusement, the left didn't seem to care about their own health and it was largely those of the far right at university who would turn up to his lectures interested in the health dimension
- He sees the organism's natural evolution towards empathy and cooperation and saw that this was present on both sides of the political divide
- Recommends forming networks at an interpersonal and grass roots level as much as possible, including with those more benevolent individuals within the power structure. He talks about how he was harassed by various under cover operative whilst attempting to run his own school in Mexico and that he was assisted and warned by his "friends" who later turned out to be "intelligence" agents.
- Recommends for vitamins D and A for improving the immune system
- Ray is asked a question about viruses and goes into an intriguing discussion which is reminiscent of what Sayer Ji has written about regarding exosomes and endogenous retroviruses. He states that it has long been known that these are very similar to virii and that the body uses these exosomes in the body to transmit messages between cells. He states that, for example, when the lung is injured it sends exosomes via the serum to the bone marrow which then creates the right kind of white blood cells to heal the lung. Also talks about how these exosomes are found to travel to the testes and that this is how acquired traits can be passed onto the offspring as a form of genetic information. He also details how this happens in the bacterial kingdom with horizontal gene transfer and likely between species and phylum also. He discusses how women have genetic material from previous partners in their cells and that this is likely from exosomes in the semen. He discussed the experiments in animals involving young animals blood making older animals younger and vice vera and they discuss that this is what the elite are nefariously doing with their blood transfusions from the young.
- Ray mentions a very interesting anecdote that in 1969 at one of his lectures a student told him that he had worked at Fort Detrick and had quit as they were working on a virus which was designed to act primarily on black genetics and that he thinks this was in relation to the AIDS virus but he didn't think much of it at the time

I have not finished watching the whole podcast but it is refreshing to find a group that shares such a similar view of 3D reality to that espoused by the forum.

I particularly enjoy the perspective offered by Ray Peat on these topics as, due to his age, he has lived through many previous similar events and has been observing and analyzing the wider societal trends for over 6 decades now. His insight into previous eras is rather fascinating.

Digging which quite clearly you're not prepared to do. If you're so sure the evidence is there, why not just provide the evidence instead of condescension? I'm a reasonable chap with no horse in this race
As someone who has read every post of this thread since the day it was started, to say anyone here is not prepared to do the digging sounds like standing outside of a hole speaking to the people who dug it. Every answer to your inner debate is within. As someone said earlier, pick a page and start reading. You came in 500 pages late and are trying to tell us how the party’s been going. I wake up every morning and read whatever 5-10 pages have accumulated overnight just so I’m caught up before I speak. Perhaps you don’t have the luxury of that time, that I can understand, but to suggest we’re “clearly not prepared to do” the digging? You may not have a horse in this race, but you seem to be making odds. ;-)
*edit to add: As to why no one’s simply stating the points. Because they’ve been stated and are ongoing. You’re suggesting someone collect for you an easy to digest recap of everything that’s been accumulated here over months? That’s a free lunch. Just read the thread brother .

You never know which is truth, it might be both.
I am suspicious about this incident, maybe this is 4th density STS trying to do next stage.
From this information give to the public, so people think that the vaccine is safe and it will be like a almost death but It will be helpful to take, so most will believe that lies.
But then, most of them replace by 4th density soulless robots or them.

A: All it takes is a “hospital visit “.
But then we never know, Laura should ask about it next session.
Coronavirus Pandemic: Apocalypse Now! Or exaggerated scare story?
My thoughts exactly Kay Kim. I was waiting to see if anyone else thought similarly.

Clearly, we have no way of knowing with our limited knowledge at this time.

@Zaphod , I think everyone tried to help you understand their point of view by pointing to the information on this extensive thread. I would like to propose something else. How about you detail the way you see things regarding the current situation and we can see how we resonate with that?

Also, I would be curious to hear about how you selected your forum name Zaphod, I see some interesting information on Wikipedia about it, especially around the character...

Absolutely. But.. what kind of a national response to a pandemic could there be, that wouldn't intrinsically impact your rights?

Let's say Swedish approach - have you heard of Sweden lately?

Who benefits from the rubble of a once thriving society? How does STS that lives in that society, even benefit more from that, than the alternative of letting the society thrive and feed off the happy, willing participants?

Blokes like Kutle, Pašalić, Canjuga, Bandić, Kerum i Seke, Tedeschi, Todorić, Višnja Pevec, Sokol Marić, TDR Vlahović, general Čermak, general Rojs, Ivan Šuker, Orešar, Horvatinčić...

Almost looks like you've been living in a box for quite some time, no wonder than that you do not found yourself disturbed very much by recent curtailing of natural human activities...

For gods sake some people around are wearing those stupid masks even when riding bicycles and driving in cars, with there eyes paralyzed from panic and fear. Luckily National Croatian Headquarter has announced relieving many measures starting tommorow ( wright after midnight ) so everybody will wake up more healthier in morning... NOT

😵

@Zaphod,

I'm taking the time to provide data points to the points you've raised

• One of your points is that our rights will only be temporarily taken away but returned back after the pandemic passes.

My data points against this argument.

1. 911 - civil liberties taken away as a result of 911 were never returned. The argument used is that there are and will always be terrorists out there who want to harm us. Btw, this was true even before 911 but they could only implement these changes after the 'shock' of 911.
  2. You might argue that terrorists are different to pathogens but Bill Gates himself says pathogens are a greater threat than terrorists. Pathogens also will never go away so why should the civil liberties taken away to protect us against pathogens ever be given back?
  • You say hospitals are overwhelmed.
My data points against this

1. I say only some hospitals are seeing greater activity. Most other hospitals are underwhelmed as most other things have been cancelled, postponed and the covid cases have not been sufficient enough to overwhelm these hospitals. Other than what the media says, please show us the data to show hospitals in general are overwhelmed? Have you looked into it or are you just repeating what you see on TV?
  2. You mentioned nurses crying on TV. I call it people being manipulated and put on TV to pull at emotions of viewers. Have you ever met a nurse and got to know them? I have, I lived with one for 3 years. Nurses are overworked and underpaid. They work long shifts - 12 hours plus, the patterns of which change all the time. Night shifts destroy them, they suffer psychological pain from never having a set routine etc. I repeat again, do you actually know any nurses? Also, it's not past the media to use people to manipulate public opinion. There's ample evidence for this.
  • You say that we don't know enough to form an opinion.
My argument

1. If we don't know enough to form an opinion and this disease is new and novel, why are the government so hell-bent on one course of action? Are the government actions based on evidence and scientific data? If yes, then why is the lockdown having no effect on the spread? Why are countries with no lockdown not fairing worse?

1a) Yes, that's an absolute concern, however, it doesn't make COVID-19 a hoax
1b) Because while we have the social distancing that controls the problem, in the meantime we might find a cure and/or an inoculation

2) I have to say that nurses with bruised and lined faces, crying in to the tv is pretty compelling

Guys, I saw this really cool video that really drives home the technological capabilities around surveillance nowadays.

Note here they qualify this by saying the cellphone signals they are getting are 'anonymised'... Plus this just one company showing off it's tech... Imagine what the NSA can do for example or a bigger conglomerate.

Of course some people will think this is a small price to pay to keep us safe and will make their arguements accordingly.

In any case, what do you have to worry about if you've got nothing to hide... Right? That's the argument the authoritarian followers use. Right?

Anyways without further ado, here it is

@Zaphod , I think everyone tried to help you understand their point of view by pointing to the information on this extensive thread. I would like to propose something else. How about you detail the way you see things regarding the current situation and we can see how we resonate with that?

Also, I would be curious to hear about how you selected your forum name Zaphod, I see some interesting information on Wikipedia about it, especially around the character...

Don't misunderstand me - I understand their point of view.. I'm arguing with it. Me doing that does not excuse invective laden responses. I'm being polite and reasoned

I have a somewhat different take. @Zaphod has very little respect for the forum and it's members. All of the quite capable, intelligent, rational, and insightful members here who have been scouring many information sources for months now and networking together to reach similar conclusions are somehow all wrong. Who are, it seems, off on a tangent divorced from reality while @Zaphod is able to be more nuanced and rational in his/her thinking. And further more insist that we rehash almost 600 pages of information to spoon feed @Zaphod the information that led us to our conclusions.

No thanks

I have to agree.

1b) Because while we have the social distancing that controls the problem, in the meantime we might find a cure and/or an inoculation

2) I have to say that nurses with bruised and lined faces, crying in to the tv is pretty compelling

@Zaphod for the avoidance of doubt, no one here thinks covid 19 is a hoax i.e. that it doesn't exist.

It's very much real.

We just don't think it's as dangerous as is being put out. More importantly, we think the PTB are using it to drive in neferious agendas which in the long run will have far more negative impacts to normal average people. The economic costs of the lockdown also far outweigh the dangers of the disease.

These economic costs are being paid by normal average people who are either losing their jobs or their businesses.

Did you ever come across the notion of the shock doctrine and its psychological effects on the population it's being practised on?

@Zaphod, serious question, in your opinion, how do you think Covid will be stopped? You say we might find a cure or inoculation... What happens if we don't? Lockdown for eternity???

Will you take a vaccine that has not been fully tested or gone through animal testing either? If you don't believe this to be the case, just let me know and I'll repost the interview with Bill Gates on the BBC.

Also, what's your view of the results of the last time they tried to come up with a vaccine for covid ( SARS-Cov) and when it went through animal testing, when the animals got exposed to the real virus, they had such a strong immune response the animals died... What's your view?

Did you know they've never successfully made a vaccine against any Corona virus? Do you know some scientists are saying it may actually not be possible? The analogy I've heard one of them use was that it was the same reason why there's no vaccine against the common cold.

Do you know they are saying now you can't have natural immunity from it even after you get it and recover? Don't believe me?

So how do you think we'll overcome it? What's your thought process on this? Lockdown for eternity? Miracle vaccine? God?

Guys don't waist your time on this guy,he won't listen and doesn't care he's just here for reaction Zaphod ..ye

"Trillian experienced in her relationship with Zaphod was learning to distinguish between him pretending to be stupid just to get people off their guard, pretending to be stupid because he couldn't be bothered to think and wanted someone else to do it for him, pretending to be outrageously stupid to hide the fact that he actually didn’t understand what was going on, and really being genuinely stupid. He was renowned for being amazingly clever and quite clearly was so—but not all the time, which obviously worried him, hence, the act. He preferred people to be puzzled rather than contemptuous.

As someone who has read every post of this thread since the day it was started, to say anyone here is not prepared to do the digging sounds like standing outside of a hole speaking to the people who dug it. Every answer to your inner debate is within. As someone said earlier, pick a page and start reading. You came in 500 pages late and are trying to tell us how the party’s been going. I wake up every morning and read whatever 5-10 pages have accumulated overnight just so I’m caught up before I speak. Perhaps you don’t have the luxury of that time, that I can understand, but to suggest we’re “clearly not prepared to do” the digging? You may not have a horse in this race, but you seem to be making odds. ;-)
*edit to add: As to why no one’s simply stating the points. Because they’ve been stated and are ongoing. You’re suggesting someone collect for you an easy to digest recap of everything that’s been accumulated here over months? That’s a free lunch. Just read the thread brother .

I do the same, Evan. It's been a monster and Lord, is it loaded with data!

I don't think any sane person with two firing neurons could read this thread and then go out and read some of the propaganda on social media and buy one single word of it. And that's the true value of networking. No two or three people could have done this alone. It's a monster of a thread, but it is a monster of a problem to sort out too!

And meanwhile, I'm working every day to finish the new book on Paul, Mark, Jesus, etc. Getting there.

Hugs to all of you working and digging and discussing so brilliantly. I don't think I've ever been prouder of this forum and its members than I am right now. It's just mind boggling how much brain power is here!

Back
Top Bottom