Éiriú-Eolas - Breathing Program

I read here: Eíriú-Eolas - Guide/FAQ
I just thought supraliminal communication with the C's was improved by putting Reiki symbols under the board. My theory is that you can improve the circulation/transfer of energy if you use certain Reiki symbols when doing EE. But it's just a theory.
First of all, I thank you because it has been a while since I hadn't read the EE FAQ and it's always a good thing to come back to the basics at some point.
Then, I think that the EE is complete and hard enough for mental, spirit and body to introduce another method while you're doing it. Nevertheless, the guide also says that "Clearing emotional blocks/burdens and karmic blocks/burdens is the prerequisite for doing anything else. Notice also that the main OTHER thing that is continued throughout this process is "knowledge input on a continuous basis."
So, all depends on your own level and state of mind. If you think that you are clean enough and should add some other stuff as Reiki, maybe you should do it. Only you can answer that question. Besides, in some cases, we need to try in order to know...

Same for me with being soaking wet with sweat in the middle of the night since I got started with the programme, and I‘ve never been a sweater unless the temperature is above 30 degrees. The sweat comes out almost instantaneously. Weird. It‘s not pleasant, but I reckon it’s a good way to detox.

I also notice that EE is such a great pain reliever. My neck and shoulders have been quite sore lately, but the pain is gone after EE!

The detox interpretation is an interesting point of view!

Moreover, I confirm that while I'm doing the Bethea session, as the prayer of the soul, I'm always very cold after a few minutes and even if I'm in my bed with a 21°C in my room. In this case, I have to put my head under my sheets lol

Has anyone done POTS meditation with their crystal(s) from the crystal connection project?

Some people wear their crystals so they would have it on while doing POTS - have you noticed anything about the experience, whether it's more relaxation or different emotions? It came to mind when I was doing the evening reading with the crystals, as I don't wear them, I have them in my bag or pocket so they are not on me when I'm doing EE. I used the search function first and found nothing on the forum on it.

I cannot help you with that but I think that the results might depend on the individual. The best way to know for you is to make your own experience.

Then, I think that the EE is complete and hard enough for mental, spirit and body to introduce another method while you're doing it. Nevertheless, the guide also says that "Clearing emotional blocks/burdens and karmic blocks/burdens is the prerequisite for doing anything else. Notice also that the main OTHER thing that is continued throughout this process is "knowledge input on a continuous basis."
So, all depends on your own level and state of mind. If you think that you are clean enough and should add some other stuff as Reiki, maybe you should do it. Only you can answer that question. Besides, in some cases, we need to try in order to know...

Thank you very much for taking the time to reply. Time may be an illusion, but in this density it is a valuable asset.

I agree that it is a great step to do EE for "Clearing emotional blocks / burdens and karmic blocks / burdens". You have to make the cake first, before worrying about putting more fire in the oven.

Perhaps improving energy transmission with Reiki symbols is a better ingredient for "knowledge input on a continuous basis" stage.

Español:
Muchas gracias por darte el tiempo para contestar. El tiempo puede ser una ilusión, pero en esta densidad es un bien valioso.

Estoy de acuerdo que es un gran paso hacer EE para "limpiar bloqueos o cargas emocionales o kármicas". Primero hay que hacer el biscocho, antes de preocuparse de ponerle más fuego al horno.

Tal vez, mejorar la transmisión de energía con los símbolos Reiki sea un ingrediente más adecuado para la etapa de "continuo aporte de conocimientos".

Re-reading the wave, on chapter 2 about multidimensional essences of ourselves there is an hypnosis session which led to a C's session about fusion with "alternate realities" and us as predators eating human babies. Moreover there is this gathering of essences of soul on the earth, from a long time now, which from we might get "knots in stomach" but since I experienced fear of being eaten and some kind of "fusion" with part of me and several inner images of thermonuclear explosion, it might be good to re-read it, it is maybe related to what Eiriu-Eolas is leading us through :
So maybe this is what happen now in the mist of chaos on this earth, it's quite interesting indeed, even if especially terrifying from a human 3D perspective.

I switched to EFT for slowing down the process and release emotional outburst and "predator essences" bit by bit, because this is quite overwhelming for my body. Maybe it's a bad idea I don't know, I feel more in control and in confort to tap this. Laura also said developmental trauma was too much for the body to take by the Beatha breathing and that NO was more appropriate to induce change slowly and protecting the frequency that we try to put here.

Hi, Nico. I think I'm going to take a little detour from Eiriu Eolas here, but we can connect the dots at the end.
When I first read the material in The Wave, I opened my eyes to the hyperdimensional realities, the multiple alternate realities and the power of SAS beings over us. I think we all finished reading one chapter and looked around the room, thinking about how many times we could have been abducted.

But, that knowledge can have a double edge and we can keep the metaphysical explanation, as the only possibility and go back to sleep, as the princess who knows that she is in the castle guarded by the dragon and nothing can do against such an insurmountable destiny.
There are traumatic events in life that can be very evident (like rape), but there are others that can be intrauterine, happen in childhood or not be recognized as being of such magnitude as to cause a trauma.

(It was only after reading Peter Levine's Healing the Trauma and doing Somatic Experience Therapy that I learned I had a trauma as a child and had my hands held so that the dentist could inject an anesthetic into my mouth. There I connected my childhood nightmares, my urinary incontinence, and my current phobia of places with sharp metal things.)

In the book "Healing Development Trauma" by Laurence Heller and Aline LaPierre , an important distinction is made between traumatic shock and developmental trauma (I will not expand on this here). I bring it to the table, because your post reminded me of a chapter that may help you see more clearly. I will copy the text in Spanish so you can translate it.

EN ESPAÑOL:
Hola Nico. Creo que me voy a desviar un poco de Eiriu Eolas aquí, pero podemos unir los puntos al final.
Cuando leí el material de La Onda por primera vez, abrí mis ojos a las realidades hiperdimensionales, a las múltiples realidades alternativas y al poder de los seres SAS sobre nosotros. Creo que todos hemos terminado de leer un capítulo y mirado de reojo en la habitación, pensando en cuántas veces pudimos haber sido abducidos.
Pero, ese conocimiento puede tener un doble filo y quedarnos con la explicación metafísica, como la única posibilidad y volvernos a dormir, como la princesa que sabe que está en el castillo custodiado por el dragón y nada puede hacer en contra de tal insuperable destino.
Hay eventos traumáticos en la vida que pueden ser muy evidentes (como la violación), pero hay otros que pueden ser intrauterinos, suceder en la infancia o no reconocerlos como de tal magnitud como para causar un trauma.
(Sólo después de haber leído el libro Curar el Trauma, de Peter Levine, y hacer terapia de Experiencia Somática que supe que tuve un trauma cuando niño me sujetaron las manos para que el dentista me inyectara una anestesia en la boca. Ahí relacioné mis pesadillas de niño, mi incontinencia urinaria y mi actual fobia a lugares con cosas metálicas puntudas).
En el libro "Healing Development Trauma", de Laurence Heller y Aline LaPierre , se hace una importante distinción entre el shock traumático y el trauma del desarrollo (no me extenderé aquí sobre ello). Lo traigo a la mesa, porque tu post me hizo recordar un capítulo que puede servirte a ver con más claridad. Lo copiaré en español para puedas traducirlo.

Angustia en busca de una explicación

El trauma temprano crea una profunda angustia y desorganización en el sistema nervioso en todos los niveles de la función corporal, en última instancia conduce a distorsiones de identidad. La implacable sensación general que algo malo va a pasar es reflejo de que ya ha sucedido algo malo y se está siguiendo adelante con ello de manera inconsciente.

Terror indescriptible

Los individuos con el Estilo de Supervivencia de Conexión crean contenidos específicos para poner nombre a la sensación de que algo malo va a pasar, un estado de hipervigilancia que en el NARM se conoce como terror indescriptible. Una amenaza que tiene nombre y etiqueta es mejor que un miedo indescriptible. Nombrar y crear una narrativa para el terror indescriptible es el intento de los individuos con este estilo de supervivencia de explicar la activación interiorizada que surge del trauma temprano. Estos intentos se pueden ver en síntomas como vergüenza crónica, diversas fobias y el miedo patológico a la muerte, entre otros muchos.

Los diversos miedos, los rituales elaborados y el pensamiento obsesivo que caracteriza el trastorno obsesivo-compulsivo (TOC) se pueden entender a través del prisma de este mecanismo como un intento de nombrar y gestionar el terror indescriptible. Resulta un alivio identificar en apariencia de dónde proviene ese terror. Las personas con TOC, al no ser conscientes de la profunda hiperactivación de su sistema nervioso, encuentran una cierta comodidad al identificar una amenaza: "Si le doy la mano a alguien, me van a pegar gérmenes y voy a enfermar”. Al oír un fuerte golpe mientras conducen, pueden pensar: "¿Acabo de golpear a alguien?”. Después de haber repetido varias veces la misma comprobación, vuelven a comprobar: "No sé si he cerrado la puerta" o "¿Me habré dejado la estufa encendida?”. Prefieren intentar identificar su sensación de amenaza y desarrollar rituales elaborados para gestionarla, aunque sea doloroso, a experimentar un terror indescriptible. Las terapias que trabajan solo con comportamientos y con pensamiento irracional pero no se ocupan de la alta activación subyacente obvian el elemento más importante de esta reacción traumática.

La respuesta de orientación defensiva (página 136) es una secuencia específica de reacciones biológicas que caracterizan cómo responden los seres humanos a la amenaza. Un elemento básico de la respuesta de orientación defensiva es su función de alerta: el cuerpo está mentalmente programado para buscar cualquier fuente de amenaza. Se trata de un mecanismo de supervivencia natural. Los individuos con un trauma temprano están encerrados en una respuesta de orientación defensiva incompleta. Al tener una sensación perenne de que algo va mal, buscan la fuente de la amenaza que sienten. Como no se dan cuenta de que el peligro que experimentaron en su entorno en el pasado se está perpetuando ahora en forma de hiperactivación de su sistema nervioso, los individuos traumatizados tienen la tendencia a proyectar en su entorno actual lo que se ha convertido en un estado interno persistente. Intentan localizar el peligro, pero Como ahora el peligro se genera internamente y ya no proviene del entorno, se desarrolla un ciclo pernicioso. La mente intenta dar sentido a esta desregulación biológica interna mediante la búsqueda de una causa externa para el continuo estado de activación interior. Poner nombre a un miedo, aunque sea una denominación imprecisa, aporta comodidad a corto plazo, pero crea aún más angustia a largo plazo.

El problema nombrado

Al no saber cuál es la fuente real de su angustia, muchos individuos con el Estilo de Supervivencia de Conexión crean explicaciones que están diseñadas para ayudarlos a dar sentido a sus síntomas. Una vez que el terror indescriptible ha sido nombrado, se convierte en lo que en NARM llamamos el problema nombrado. Puede ser miedo a la muerte, una fobia, deficiencias físicas reales o percibidas como tener sobrepeso u otros "defectos” percibidos, así como deficiencias psicológicas o cognitivas reales o percibidas, como la dislexia o no sentirse lo suficientemente inteligentes. La trampa es que, debido a la desregulación crónica, muchas personas desarrollan problemas físicos reales que se convierten en el centro de sus vidas. Los problemas nombrados, tengan o no una base en la realidad física, llegan a dominar la vida de una persona porque cubren la angustia más profunda y enmascaran la desconexión clave subyacente.

Por desgracia, la creación de un problema nombrado provoca en última instancia más angustia. Los problemas nombrados pueden adoptar muchas formas y ocupar la atención de una persona hasta convertirse en la prioridad de su lucha constante. El problema nombrado tiene una función protectora, ya que proporciona un marco de referencia para el sentimiento subyacente de angustia. Los individuos con el Estilo de Supervivencia de Conexión creen que si pudiera solucionar su "problema”: entonces serían felices. Es necesario escuchar y tratar el contenido de los problemas nombrados, pero en última instancia, tienen una importancia secundaria con respecto al tema principal de la desconexión y la desregulación.

Paradójicamente, resolver el «problema, nombrado supone una amenaza mayor que no resolverlo. Por ejemplo, los pacientes que nombran el sobrepeso como un problema vital descubren que cuando consiguen perder peso no pueden tolerar la vulnerabilidad y la emoción de estar más delgados. Centrarse en el problema nombrado desvía la atención de la hiperactivación, la desregulación y la desconexión subyacentes no reconocidas que fomentan el terror indescriptible. Cuando esta hiperactivación subyacente no se ha abordado, las personas sienten el terror indescriptible más intensamente al no tener el problema nombrado como marco de referencia.

@Cordillera, that's something that goes in my mind after done all these researches to resolves my troubles. And people here are exactly advising me the same. Thank you for words, I am implementing it, breathing and gently connecting back to my nervous systems.

Sorry if it's a redundant post, but I'm currently watching the Tao of Breathing from the Mindmatters crew :

@Cordillera, that's something that goes in my mind after done all these researches to resolves my troubles. And people here are exactly advising me the same. Thank you for words, I am implementing it, breathing and gently connecting back to my nervous systems.

Sorry if it's a redundant post, but I'm currently watching the Tao of Breathing from the Mindmatters crew :

Thank you very much for the recommended video. I don't usually watch SOTT videos in English because I don't understand the language well. To read and write in the forum I use the internet translators. But your recommendation motivated me to look for the book, so I will read it to be able to comment it.

I have been practicing qigong and taiji for 10 years, with a master who has made a great effort to find and spread the meeting points between western science and ancient Chinese teachings. His name is Dr. Yang, Jwing Ming.

The practice of qigong and taiji has allowed me to acquire tools to improve my awareness of body sensations and contact with other people. But those 10 years of experience have not prevented me from feeling overwhelmed by emotions in stressful situations. Thanks to the somatic experience I understood that qigong and taiji had given me a wonderful toolbox, but now I had to learn to use those tools to regulate my nervous system and to facilitate the pendulation between expansion and contraction.

With those Chinese practices I learned to use breathing as a strategy (Buddhist and Taoist abdominal breathing are used, which have different functions) and to maintain constant attention to the way I am breathing. Generally, the person is instructed to start with a soft and slow breathing, then a deep breathing, then to use the abdomen and diaphragm, then to coordinate the breathing with the movements, then to breathe with the different parts and organs of the body, etc.

This progressive path can also be used in the treatment of trauma. When the wounds are very deep (or the deregulation and disconnection very serious) it is not advisable to connect immediately or for a long time with sensations that can be overwhelming. In therapy it is recommended to start by teaching the patient to connect with expansion resources, so that they can return to them when they feel they cannot withstand the hyperactivation of the nervous system. For example, connect with the sensations that a pleasant place in the past produced, or find the most comfortable part of the body and experience the pleasant sensations (such as your hands gently resting on your legs).

In the book "Healing Developmental Trauma", the author comments:
Es importante destacar que no doy a los pacientes instrucciones para que respiren profundamente, porque la inducción a la respiración profunda con alguien que sufrido un trauma significativo puede provocar regresión y retraumatización

So, we can find some connection to the practice of Eiriu Eolas. It is possible that someone feels overwhelmed by the sensations produced by the breathing exercises (especially the more intense ones) and perhaps it does not help that the exercises have many repetitions and the complete program lasts approximately 1 hour. My recommendation (from EE novice) is that you take it easy, first do the preparatory exercises to start connecting and preparing your body, do the breathing that you are most comfortable with (meditation), start with less repetitions or less intensity of inhalation and exhalation. Explore the body sensations that are appearing. Change your posture or location if you feel uncomfortable during the practice (for people with severe trauma, immobile meditation can be torture). And then raise the level of demand.

EN ESPAÑOL:
Muchas gracias por el video recomendado. No suelo ver los videos de SOTT en inglés porque no entiendo bien el idioma. Para leer y escribir en el foro uso los traductores de internet. Pero tu recomendación me motivó a buscar el libro, asi que lo voy a leer para poder comentarlo.
He practicado por 10 años qigong y taiji, con un maestro que ha hecho un gran esfuerzo por encontrar y difundir los puntos de encuentro entre la ciencia occidental y las enseñanzas ancestrales chinas. Se llama Dr. Yang, Jwing Ming.
La práctica qigong y taiji me ha permitido adquirir herramientas para mejorar la conciencia de las sensaciones del cuerpo y del contacto con otras personas. Pero esos 10 años de experiencia no han evitado sentirme abrumado por las emociones en situaciones de estrés. Gracias a la experiencia somática comprendí que el qigong y el taiji me habían entregado una maravillosa caja de herramientas, pero ahora tenía que aprender a usar esas herramientas para regular mi sistema nervioso y para facilitar la pendulación entre la expansión y la contracción.
Con esas prácticas chinas aprendí a usar la respiración como estrategia (se usan las respiraciones abdominales budista y taoísta, que tienen funciones distintas) y a mantener una atención constante a la forma cómo estoy respirando. Generalmente, se instruye a la persona a comenzar con una respiración suave y lenta, después una respiración profunda, después a usar el abdomen y diafragma, después a coordinar la respiración con los movimientos, después a respirar con las distintas partes y órganos del cuerpo, etc.
Este camino progresivo también se puede usar en el tratamiento del trauma. Cuando las heridas son muy profundas (o la desregulación y desconexión muy grave) no es recomendable conectarse inmediatamente o por largo tiempo con sensaciones que pueden ser abrumadoras. En la terapia se recomienda comenzar enseñando al paciente a conectarse con recursos de expansión, de modo que pueda volver a ellos cuando sienta que no puede soportar las hiperactivación del sistema nervioso. Por ejemplo, conectarse con las sensaciones que le produjo un lugar agradable que haya estado en el pasado o buscar la parte más cómoda del cuerpo y experimentar las sensaciones placenteras (como tus manos apoyadas suavemente sobre tus piernas).
En el libro "Healing Developmental Trauma", el autor comenta:
Es importante destacar que no doy a los pacientes instrucciones para que respiren profundamente, porque la inducción a la respiración profunda con alguien que sufrido un trauma significativo puede provocar regresión y retraumatización
Entonces, podemos encontrar alguna relación con la práctica de Eiriu Eolas. Es posible que alguien se sienta abrumado por las sensaciones que le producen los ejercicios respiratorios (especialmente los más intensos) y tal vez no le ayuda que los ejercicios tienen muchas repeticiones y el programa completo dura aproximadamente 1 hora. Mi recomendación (de EE novato) es que lo tome con calma, que primero haga los ejercicios preparatorios para empezar a conectarse y preparar el cuerpo, hacer la respiración con que más se sienta cómodo (¿la meditación), empezar con menos repeticiones o menos intensidad de la inhalación y exhalación. Explorar las sensaciones corporales que van apareciendo. Cambiar de postura o de lugar si durante la práctica se siente incómodo (para las personas con traumas severos la meditación inmóvil puede ser una tortura). Y después ir subiendo el nivel de exigencia.

It is possible that someone feels overwhelmed by the sensations produced by the breathing exercises (especially the more intense ones) and perhaps it does not help that the exercises have many repetitions and the complete program lasts approximately 1 hour. My recommendation (from EE novice) is that you take it easy, first do the preparatory exercises to start connecting and preparing your body, do the breathing that you are most comfortable with (meditation), start with less repetitions or less intensity of inhalation and exhalation. Explore the body sensations that are appearing. Change your posture or location if you feel uncomfortable during the practice (for people with severe trauma, immobile meditation can be torture). And then raise the level of demand.

Excellent input! I thought about this throughout the years. I think in average, people are able to relax while using pipe breathing to activate "sense of safety" circuits. Others (people with Connectivity issues?) need their good time to feel safe, which is why I think it's always important to highlight going at everyone's own pace and not force anything that doesn't feel right.

I think my best experience as an EE instructor was during a weekend seminar in a national park. Beautiful environment, nice company, great food and EE - the perfect combination. I had enough time to practice grounding exercises with the participants while doing deep breathing which activates their sense of safety circuits before we even started the official EE class. I guided each one of them into their safety zone, observing their body movements. Doing some kind of grounding work like the "body scan" (mindfulness vocabulary) was very useful for this. I also had time to schedule talks so people knew what to expect, expanding also their "knowledge protects" background. After that, people were at ease and ready to have a great experience together.

People are at various learning curves. And while it is true that the long-time practitioners of any practice (e.g. yoga) had amazing experiences, the "newbies" who never practiced anything at all were able to relax from too much stress.

Those with the Connectivity problem might take their good time to be at ease in the practice and my experience is that the various anchoring tools, specially the Prayer of the Soul, does make it safer and less threatening. I think it might be more difficult for these people to concentrate on the words, hence the learning curve. But one step at a time does it.

My 2 cents.

I would like to ask something.
My wife's sister has developed some symptoms of anxiety, something like dysregulation of the autonomous nerve system. She doesnt have an official diagnose. Symptoms include suddenly increased heart rate that can go up to 100 beats when resting, then the blood pressure increases to a max of 150 with 100. In the latest few years, she had a lot of stressful situations in her family and I think all this is a result of it. I can see on her face that she is under huge stress. Her doctor gave her Diazepam. It helps her a little for a short time and then it starts again.

There is a time when everything is ok, then suddenly the symptoms start. All detailed physical examinations were done on her heart and blood tests and everything is ok. Sometimes the slight sound or light from the sun makes her feel anxious. Sunray through the window to her looks like a powerful laser, street noise like an explosion.
So I recommended her the EE program. Just the Pipe breathing part, very gently.
If this helps even a little beat at the beginning then she will have more will to do it.

For now, I sent her a link to the official online EE videos so she could get known with the concept and the technique.
When I will get a chance to see her in person I will try to do that part together and help her to do it the right way.

Any thoughts about this, recommendations?

@Cordillera, I think it is easy to find the tao of breathing in spanish : El tao de la respiracion natural, Here.

I can understand how emotions can be overwhelming, and that grounding and sense of safety is paramount to begin any exercices on energy. I have the tendency to trying get over the moon too fast, because these sensations/programmings are just destroying my whole capacity to be, for so long and for so much opportunities, it's completely disheartening.

Strangely yesterday I was with friends, and I had always problem with programs in social interaction, I can even sense them in my brother who underwent a relatively same type of programming, yet I told myself to feel between "STO" feelings and "STS" feelings, which is quite subjective but it gave me a breathing light sensations rarely felt, and I could sense being afraid of what is unknown in my own psyche, in the midst of being open to another frequency/world... I think that really happens in difficult situation for oneself, one is somewhat pushed to find a higher peace or something more integrated.

For starting to touch my feelings Rolfing helped me a lot to slowly make fluids moving inside.

And I have to thank you Cordillera because now I took less guilt at not being able to feel some overwhelming feelings and trying to built a more expending sense of safety. It's like a battle where I put a deep commitment to being grounded but I rarely am able to win this for a sufficient amount of time.

I would like to ask something.
My wife's sister has developed some symptoms of anxiety, something like dysregulation of the autonomous nerve system. She doesnt have an official diagnose. Symptoms include suddenly increased heart rate that can go up to 100 beats when resting, then the blood pressure increases to a max of 150 with 100. In the latest few years, she had a lot of stressful situations in her family and I think all this is a result of it. I can see on her face that she is under huge stress. Her doctor gave her Diazepam. It helps her a little for a short time and then it starts again.

There is a time when everything is ok, then suddenly the symptoms start. All detailed physical examinations were done on her heart and blood tests and everything is ok. Sometimes the slight sound or light from the sun makes her feel anxious. Sunray through the window to her looks like a powerful laser, street noise like an explosion.
So I recommended her the EE program. Just the Pipe breathing part, very gently.
If this helps even a little beat at the beginning then she will have more will to do it.

For now, I sent her a link to the official online EE videos so she could get known with the concept and the technique.
When I will get a chance to see her in person I will try to do that part together and help her to do it the right way.

Any thoughts about this, recommendations?

I have similar symptoms and had traced it back to nutritional supplementation overload. Every now and then I will increase the amount of any one or more of the supplements in response to perceived needs without careful observation of complications and I'll realize my heart is racing. The last episode turned out to be too much digestive enzymes. Normally harmless but for some reason it triggered the high BP and PR.

To correct this I will stop all supplements and fast on water and bone broth for 3 days to clear my system. The body returns to normal, or slightly lower BP and PR, by the 2nd day of fasting and the 3rd day is to seal the deal. My body has been behaving in unexpected ways lately so I have decided to fast more frequently until I have worked the kinks out of these changes. The changes are totally unexpected since I've never had problems with my nutrition regimentation before this. This could be part of the earthly physical changes that is affecting all of nature so why not the body too.

For the past few years I have been feeling much better on a very low calorie diet. I also feel healthier fasting lately were in the past I had tremendous difficulty. A welcomed change considering the impending food shortage.

By the way, I have been taking bentonite clay for several years now so I'm wildly speculating that since clay is very small quarts crystals that this maybe a source of energy now where it had not been before. Total guessing here!

Note of caution, clay will plug the colon so you have to mix it with psyllium husk powder and a laxative. My recipe is:
By weight:​
3 parts psyllium husk powder​
1 part slippery elm powder(for irritable bowel syndrome), optional.​
1 part bentonite clay​
Blend 2 - 3 heaping tablespoons of the mixture plus​
1-2 heaping tablespoons of Epson salts and​
1 teaspon of sea salt​
in a cup of water.​
(Need to use a blender since this mixture will clump up).​
Information is only for those who are thinking of adding bentonite clay to their diet and not a recommendation.

Bentonite Clay as a Natural Remedy: A Brief Review

I also do the EE program which helps except when I'm in nutritional overload. A 4-6 mile walk is my best counter measure since it keeps my BP and PR slightly below normal. Currently I have to add more fasting to my self care to keep the heart calm.

Overall, these symptoms have been very difficult for me to understand so I can see why your sister-in-law is freaking out. Hope she finds a way to control it. All the best.

I wrote more about Somatic Experience and its relationship to traditional Asian bodymind systems, as well as Western somatic disciplines and body-oriented psychotherapy. I think it was better to follow the thread in this post: In An Unspoken Voice - Peter Levine

A preview:

In the practice of mindfulness meditation, as well as other forms of contemplative practice, challenging physical and emotional experiences often arise (Kaplan et al., 2012). At times these experiences can pose significant challenges to mental and emotional health, and may lead to the abandonment of the practice. We believe that the SE perspective offers a way of understanding and working with such issues.

I am glad to say that I have managed to keep up my daily E.E. for several weeks now and it has proven to be a lifesaver in these trying times. However, I have started to alternate 'good' days and 'bad' days. On the 'bad' days I can be troubled by anger, sadness and vulnerability or a combination thereof. Also, I am having unsettled nights with regular combative dreams where I am having to resist a force of ill intent. The mood swings I put down to the E.E. since this is the first time I have managed to keep it up consistently since I first tried it. The dreams I put down to what is going on externally i.e. the ongoing war between STO and STS forces. I am going to return to doing POTS right before sleep which I had dropped because I was feeling overwhelmed and disinclined to continue daily practice. If necessary I shall restrict POTS to a couple of rounds after my daily 3SB and WB. I am still not able to go back to Beatha, sadly, so that will just have to wait until I have settled down somewhat. Does all this sound about right and to be expected for someone who is only now adding E.E. to their daily routine? It has almost become the new normal for me doing E.E. every day and it is the one thing that I prioritise as a 'must do' for the day. I'm not sure how I would have got through the last few weeks without it tbh.

I am glad to say that I have managed to keep up my daily E.E. for several weeks now and it has proven to be a lifesaver in these trying times. However, I have started to alternate 'good' days and 'bad' days. On the 'bad' days I can be troubled by anger, sadness and vulnerability or a combination thereof. Also, I am having unsettled nights with regular combative dreams where I am having to resist a force of ill intent. The mood swings I put down to the E.E. since this is the first time I have managed to keep it up consistently since I first tried it. The dreams I put down to what is going on externally i.e. the ongoing war between STO and STS forces. I am going to return to doing POTS right before sleep which I had dropped because I was feeling overwhelmed and disinclined to continue daily practice. If necessary I shall restrict POTS to a couple of rounds after my daily 3SB and WB. I am still not able to go back to Beatha, sadly, so that will just have to wait until I have settled down somewhat. Does all this sound about right and to be expected for someone who is only now adding E.E. to their daily routine? It has almost become the new normal for me doing E.E. every day and it is the one thing that I prioritise as a 'must do' for the day. I'm not sure how I would have got through the last few weeks without it tbh.
That is pretty normal. As you process the emotions, it becomes easier. Do it at your own pace. :flowers:

You can also try adding in the chateau morning exercise routine into the mix, if you haven't already. I find both EE and the exercise to be quite beneficial.

Back
Top Bottom