George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

What you fail to grasp is that both sides are not equally polarized. In fact conservatives tend to have much better grip on reality than leftists. It is the Left (thank you Globalists media and politicians) that is declaring open hunt season on conservatives. Not the other way around.

See this post of mine for a better understanding.

And yes wouldn’t it be interesting that if instead of a civil war the civilians unite & focus on the top tier trouble makers? Many conversatives actually blame the controlled media and not the minorities for all what is going on now. They more or less get it. (Just scroll through the comments of Tuckers video on youtube.) Unlike the dominant Far Left. Who blame White people/ conservatives for all the wrong on the world.

I think the psychos and pathologicals on both sides trying to instigate an all out war are equally bad and ponarized as each other.

The elites are using the left to create friction and spread turmoil but they can easily use the right as the predominant force if they want. Both sides has pathologicals and psychos who are more than willing to do what they do best, spread suffering far and wide. Psychos are the main problem and neither the left nor right has any effective way of identifying and dealing with psychos and / or pathologicals therefore both are as equally open to getting infiltrated. Psychos are adept at wearing masks and acting like little weasles in order to get power and control.

In the end, the elites are creating a battleground so that normal people can walk onto that battleground and start chopping each other up.

I'm not choosing sides and in fact I'm openly advocating a different choice, the choice not to choose a side as they are presented to us.

Left / right = two different sides of the same coin both controlled by the same elites who are happy at the fruits of their labour.

I'm not choosing sides and in fact I'm openly advocating a different choice, the choice not to choose a side as they are presented to us.

You keep saying that but the truth is that you picked a side. From the very beginning you constantly downplayed the crimes of the Left and and try to scapegoat everyone from the right as extremists. Playing the exact MSM narrative over and over.

Left / right = two different sides of the same coin both controlled by the same elites who are happy at the fruits of their labour.

As for now it seems they have a far better grip on the Left. In fact the Elites you speak of try to destroy the traditional way of life. (family values, marriage, anti-pedophilia and so on) Conservatives very much stand in the way of all of this.

Indeed it's ugly. Perhaps even uglier is the filtering of reality by that which controls our leftist media. Ignorance is the real danger.

Here's the thing though... When you take ALL the black people who have committed crime against white people, or even other black people and you compare that number to ALL the black people alive now, that percentage will be very low.

So people extrapolating from that to make statements affecting ALL black people is beyond crazy and downright dangerous in my opinion.

Likewise, if you take ALL the white people and do the same, you'll find the pathologicals are but a small fraction of the whole. So making huge extrapolations affecting ALL white people is dangerous.

People going out on the streets with these extrapolations in their minds creates a HIGHLY volatile situation.

Who wins in the end? Or has it got to the point where we don't care who wins and people are ready to get overtaken by blind rage and fury because that's where things are going and people are starting to act like they are possessed by demons.

At the end of the day, we live in a MULTI CULTURAL and MULTI RACIAL WORLD. We all live off stuff that is produced or mined elsewhere... We're all connected by living on the SAME planet. Unless we look to unwind all the technological and economic development that has occured over the last 100 years, this will continue to be the reality.

So it's high time nations found ways to co-exist with other nations and people found ways to co-exist with other people.

It doesn't only apply in 3D, in 4D as well it's not like you'll be living in a bubble of only people who look like you or nations comprised of people who only look like you. What makes anyone think STS forces there won't be up to the same tricks of trying to get everyone at each others throats?

Ultimately, people have to find a way to co-exist otherwise we're in for an eternity of perpetual never ending conflict at the behest of the pathologicals, psychos and all the rest of the conflict loving, hate spreading Beings that no doubt litter every corner of the universe.

Anyways, ending rant there. 🙃

Added reply to @bjorn

You keep saying that but the truth is that you picked a side. From the very beginning you constantly downplayed the crimes of the Left and and try to scapegoat everyone from the right as extremists. Playing the exact MSM narrative over and over.

It only appears like downplaying from your vantage point as you are too much in the 'right wing' paradigm of mind. So I appear to you to be too much on the 'left wing'.

You perceive me from that vantage point.

You put out a lot of material that shows truly horrific things (which they are!) but you always use broad strokes in how you frame them. To you the left is one big group where everyone is antifa or such.

I simply play that back to you by using the opposite vantage point. I use broad strokes likewise when framing the right so you can see how crude it is for someone to use broad strokes that sweeps everyone under the same umbrella. It's hard to make the point otherwise as you are quite militant in your mindset of how you perceive the "left".

Last edited:
I think the psychos and pathologicals on both sides trying to instigate an all out war are equally bad and ponarized as each other.

The elites are using the left to create friction and spread turmoil but they can easily use the right as the predominant force if they want. Both sides has pathologicals and psychos who are more than willing to do what they do best, spread suffering far and wide. Psychos are the main problem and neither the left nor right has any effective way of identifying and dealing with psychos and / or pathologicals therefore both are as equally open to getting infiltrated. Psychos are adept at wearing masks and acting like little weasles in order to get power and control.

In the end, the elites are creating a battleground so that normal people can walk onto that battleground and start chopping each other up.

Well, more devils inhabiting the left currently it seems, and looking at recent history, a lot of evil has been done in the name of fighting for the oppressed, whether they want to be fought for or not.

At the end of the day, we live in a MULTI CULTURAL and MULTI RACIAL WORLD. We all live off stuff that is produced or mined elsewhere... We're all connected by living on the SAME planet. Unless we look to unwind all the technological and economic development that has occured over the last 100 years, this will continue to be the reality.
Sounds a lot like 'globalism'. All the interconnected, gigantic scale of technology only concentrates wealth and power. Maybe some people just wanna be left alone in their own little enclaves, maybe such people could thrive using small-scale technology designed to benefit people instead of maximizing economies of scale, which are, in the end, wasteful, and truly 'non-sustainable'. The world you dream of is in 4D STO, such dreams tend to get co-opted here on earth. Leaders should live in the same local digs as everybody else, and be happy because they would be some nice digs.

Sounds a lot like 'globalism'. All the interconnected, gigantic scale of technology only concentrates wealth and power. Maybe some people just wanna be left alone in their own little enclaves, maybe such people could thrive using small-scale technology designed to benefit people instead of maximizing economies of scale, which are, in the end, wasteful, and truly 'non-sustainable'. The world you dream of is in 4D STO, such dreams tend to get co-opted here on earth. Leaders should live in the same local digs as everybody else, and be happy because they would be some nice digs.

It sounds like idealism, but it is actually realism.

We live in a global world. That's the reality. At this point in time, the world is global.

As soon as technology got beyond a certain threshold, it was inevitable the world would be global. This is irregardless of capitalism and it's predatory off-shoots.

As soon as the world got global, it was inevitable people would come across others who didn't look like them or pray to the same God as them.

Add in the pathological elements of the world who drive imperialism and empire and you have people not meeting in a gentle and controlled way but in a very rude, ugly and forced way: through wars, taking of slaves etc.

Again, this is just the reality.

But seeing the future isn't fully written, there's nothing to stop people from moving forward, acknowledging the reality that exists and has existed but vowing to make the future different and better for themselves and their neighbours having weeded out all the psychos and conflict loving spreaders amongst their ranks (who have a habit of rising to positions of power).

That last paragraph is idealistic but each day we get up and slog through the day for a reason - to contribute to and improve society and ourselves (that's for example why we have modern healthcare or know why certain diets are beneficial and others not). So you might as well have some decent goals to aim at as you've got to aim for something!

I am not comfortable with this.

The truth is indifferent to your level of comfort with it.

However, let us remember that everyone is an individual and needs to be judged as such on their own merits.

Well, first: everyone isn't an individual. OPs for instance, don't have souls. Then there are those who voluntarily give up their internal autonomy to external control; they are no longer individuals in any meaningful sense.

But more broadly, social policy cannot be based on individuals. It is not practical for anyone to get to know the detailed particulars of every single person they interact with. Therefore they fall back on heuristics, inferred from patterns they broadly observe different groups falling into, and probalistically infer how a given individual is likely to behave based upon their observable characteristics. Similarly, social policies must be based on behavioral averages, not exceptions.

Of course, it is quite possible for one's stereotypes or prejudices to be wrong in any given case, and this possibility should always be kept in mind. But it is neither possible nor desirable to suspend this faculty of pattern recognition. It makes the world unnavigable and paralyzes the intellect ... which is precisely the intent of the promulgation of the idea that one should never, every proceed on the basis of one's stereotypes.

To take an example: we have certain ideas about how psychopaths behave. It is possible, I suppose, that there are psychopaths who depart from these patterns. Would you then suggest that every psychopath be treated as an individual case, and be given the benefit of the doubt until their malign intent is demonstrated? The foolishness of such a policy need not, I think, be emphasized.

To go back to the question of black crime: obviously, not all, or even a majority, of blacks are violent criminals. Yet, the fact remains that they are overrepresented in crime statistics. The consequences of behaving as though this is not true can be dire, up to and including death. Therefore people behave with extra caution around groups of, for instance, young black men. But they are simultaneously required to pretend that this is not so, thus establishing cognitive dissonance, heightened anxiety, and emotional stress.

And so, trapped in this web of contradictions, people are cracking.

An analogy: you live in the same city as others. Does this then mean you should not have your own space? That it is immoral to lock your doors at night? That anyone who wishes should be able to enter, sit on your couch, eat your food, and sleep in your bed?

Obviously not. Boundaries are essential to any community. That goes globally as well as locally.

We can engage in communication, trade, and the like, without joining the multicult. At the end of the day, that is merely a policy meant to divide send conquer, so that the financial parasites sucking the fat of the land can rule unopposed over fractured peoples inhabiting polities divided by irreconcilable cultural and racial incompatibilities.

Here's the thing though... When you take ALL the black people who have committed crime against white people, or even other black people and you compare that number to ALL the black people alive now, that percentage will be very low.

So people extrapolating from that to make statements affecting ALL black people is beyond crazy and downright dangerous in my opinion.

Likewise, if you take ALL the white people and do the same, you'll find the pathologicals are but a small fraction of the whole. So making huge extrapolations affecting ALL white people is dangerous.

People going out on the streets with these extrapolations in their minds creates a HIGHLY volatile situation.

Who wins in the end? Or has it got to the point where we don't care who wins and people are ready to get overtaken by blind rage and fury because that's where things are going and people are starting to act like they are possessed by demons.

So it's high time nations found ways to co-exist with other nations and people found ways to co-exist with other people.

It doesn't only apply in 3D, in 4D as well it's not like you'll be living in a bubble of only people who look like you or nations comprised of people who only look like you. What makes anyone think STS forces there won't be up to the same tricks of trying to get everyone at each others throats?

Ultimately, people have to find a way to co-exist otherwise we're in for an eternity of perpetual never ending conflict at the behest of the pathologicals, psychos and all the rest of the conflict loving, hate spreading Beings that no doubt litter every corner of the universe.

Anyways, ending rant there. 🙃

Added reply to @bjorn

It only appears like downplaying from your vantage point as you are too much in the 'right wing' paradigm of mind. So I appear to you to be too much on the 'left wing'.

You perceive me from that vantage point.

You put out a lot of material that shows truly horrific things (which they are!) but you always use broad strokes in how you frame them. To you the left is one big group where everyone is antifa or such.

I simply play that back to you by using the opposite vantage point. I use broad strokes likewise when framing the right so you can see how crude it is for someone to use broad strokes that sweeps everyone under the same umbrella. It's hard to make the point otherwise as you are quite militant in your mindset of how you perceive the "left".

Before posting this did you read any of the provided material that has been posted here?Mark7 just posted another article from the occidental observer,did you read it?Even a little? I think this will be my last post to you because it's just talking in circles.People provide information,you don't check it out,pretend to agree just to make nice and then fall back on ''i don't like this''.

Before posting this did you read any of the provided material that has been posted here?Mark7 just posted another article from the occidental observer,did you read it?Even a little? I think this will be my last post to you because it's just talking in circles.People provide information,you don't check it out,pretend to agree just to make nice and then fall back on ''i don't like this''.

That's also my observation. I don't see a lot of sense in repeating myself again and again.

I read it and this came to mind

I think the whole notion of "systemic racism" is based on primitive and flawed thinking. The concept immediately collapses once you ask "what precisely, specifically, do you mean by that?"

The "theory" operates with a primitive form of induction: look, here is a crime committed by a white against a black, and there is another one, and over there is a third one. Ergo, let's postulate a general law that explains these incidents: white man is racist by default and has built racism into the very fabric of his culture and society.

Needless to say, this is absurdly sloppy thinking and one giant fallacy. Heck, even if there was still a law discriminating against blacks, or even segregation, this still a) wouldn't explain supposedly racist incidents without much, much further data/analysis and b) wouldn't imply that "white man is inherently racist and has built racism into the very fabric of society". It would just mean that there is legal discrimination against a racial minority. Of course, if you define "systemic racism" as "legal discrimination", then it would be systemic racism. But this is not how people define it (because there is no legal discrimination anymore), and you wouldn't even need a special word for it if it was so.

We cannot just go ahead and postulate some far-reaching general law that happens to explain certain facts, because there is an almost unlimited number of other theories that could explain these facts just as well. This guy makes some very good points about "systemic racism" and how the totally superficial theory falls apart when you actually look at some details:

So we need to be precise and differentiate between the facts we observe and some abstract laws we postulate (i.e. sloppy inductive thinking). Unfortunately, we can be so easily manipulated by our drive to lazily postulate general laws - all the media has to do is selectively report a string of incidents, and there we go: "it must be systemic racism!" or "It must be blacks are inherently evil!", "Muslims hate Christians", "white men are rapists" etc.

At the end of the day, as Collingwood pointed out, there are just events - and these are incredibly complex and deep, because they involve humans and therefore all the complexity of human life and the human mind. Real, hard, detailed thinking and lots of data are required to understand such events, and a "re-enacting" of events in our minds based on this understanding, as opposed to just referring to some pet theory. OSIT

That whole article was one amalgamation after anothe of black on white crime over God knows how long that is then used to postulate some general 'universal' laws.

I'm sorry but the principles that Luc applies in the above post apply to what is being discussed in that website. In particular this applies.

We cannot just go ahead and postulate some far-reaching general law that happens to explain certain facts, because there is an almost unlimited number of other theories that could explain these facts just as well.

I think we won't agree so let's agree to disagree - that's okay too.

Also, just as an FYI, it's interesting to see the sort of people who get attracted to such websites.

I particularly found this lady's comment about the KKK being necessary quite telling and revealing.

Screenshot_20200616_182110.jpg

Last edited:
Great video from Black Pigeon Speaks on the history of slavery, wherein he emphasizes that it was the Christian West, and uniquely the Christian West, that put an end to slavery.

And yet, it is the West that is uniquely disparaged for slavery.

This is worth watching. It lays out historical facts regarding the history of slavery that are often overlooked and defends Western culture as
stepping up and ending overt slavery before most other nations on the planet.

Once I posted this in the Coronavirus thread, I was able to view it. Viewing on Facebook kept getting interrupted. So I thought to re-post here.

Crazy times!
Thank you WIN 52 I was also going to bring it here. Below is my reply on the Covid thread and the same here:
I agree. Although at first, I really wanted to dislike this woman and her message because some of the things she said at the start sounded too similar to the "love and light will conquer all" messages out there, BUT just when I started to feel she was too woo woo, bang she'd say something that sounded and felt right on--right on if you are aware of the existence of 4 D STS, how they are empowered, and what their goals are for this planet. She speaks of how the Lockdown has primed us for takeover, and that the murder of George Floyd--that happened in broad daylight, surrounded by many witnesses, filmed with high quality cameras, that went on for over eight minutes with no interruption, and was shown on all media, globally, and incessantly--was actually a ritual killing, enacted by the PTB's 4D handlers, to traumatize humanity as a major mind control device --she "gave me chills."

It is worth watching by Forum members who are aware of the Cassiopaean teachings and Laura's work over the years. In other words, it is worth watching by CASS followers, but will not be appreciated by people who believe humans are the highest order on the planet. It is a good reminder to not get drawn in emotionally and feel compelled to "take sides" in a war that is an illusion created to control our hearts and minds and, irony of ironies, ENSLAVE US ALL!

Well, it seems to me that Trump COULD do a lot of things that he isn't doing as yet. That makes me curious. It almost seems as though he is deliberately letting the Left go nuts so that EVERYONE turns against them. Or, maybe his hands really are tied?

In my humble opinion. Trump is a NORMAL human being. This is good and bad. What I mean...

He, in a sense, is a symbol of humankind. From one side, he is normal, good in the sense that he is an STS person, not psychopath, not child abuser, not bullier, etc. However, his life is STS nature, he cares about his interest, like attractive women, feeling good with a pocket full of dollars, he can cooperate and maintain a normal relationship with another human being.

BUT, he is not a person who has led by finding the truth about our reality, love, want to discover all the secrets, apply "higher knowledge" in his daily life. And this is not enough as we see. Be a normal person not psychopathic or damaged in a certain way, as we see is not enough.

Cassiopaeans told in one occasion that Trump is a puppet and there is no reason to take him down. He had his aim, do good business, healthy business, win-to-win. He has all, what is proclaimed in this reality as "success": cars, women, good job. But this is not enough to develop to 4D STO.

And now Trump looks at this "shit", but one thing that can do is only pile up the waves. One wave symbolizes the rest of normality (as himself) and another the revolution of the extreme left empowered by psychopathic individuals. He "wanted good" but is relegated by the "color" revolution, and most people in this world like he knows that things are bad and something bad is happening, and every nerve, working in him and other normal people's psyche yells that degenerated things happening.

And on these foundations, two conflicting sides are uprising against, as the sign of the times, herald of the end of western civilization. Each of them ideally divided. Hurting each other finally will kill out each other. Hope is in that violent mix, certain individuals wake up and being pinned to the wall choose, without the possibility to back to the comfortable life, choose love, truth, and work toward higher realities.

Back
Top Bottom