Session 15 August 2020

Interesting session, thanks to everyone who participated. Give my regards to Artemis, hope she recuperates.
We're waiting for the A in Artemis to come back to the board as soon as possible.

Joe) So, are they planning to surreptitiously chip people with the vaccine without telling them?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) And that's Gates' chip.

(L) And I expect there'll be some overt chipping for those who agree to it, and covert chipping by a vaccine.

Q: (Chu) And it means that 100% or most of the medical staff will be pretty sick and retarded if there was a REAL pandemic.

From this PLANdemic lie, after the vaccine with the chip, it can turn in a shitty PLAN. We know the cure will be worse than the disease, BUT for who?
There is also the risk that it could turn into a full-blown PANdemic caused by their vaccine.

Thank you a lot for this summer session.

As for Belarus, I also had the feeling that "someone" is again trying to pull off the same scenario that was used earlier in other countries, in particular, the most successful one here, in Ukraine. It’s amazing how people can be so naive, not notice the obvious and not learn from the mistakes of others. And every time at rallies and protests, we see only young people who believe that they supposedly live in a bad country and have “endured all the horrors and burdens” and want change. Seriously what? 20-25-year-old students who have lived "all their lives" in oppression? It's ridiculous and false. And all of them, of course, want prosperity, peace and justice, and for this it is necessary to "overthrow the tyrant" and then everything by itself will magically change and paradise will come. God, where is their mind?

Of course, Lukashenko is a sly fox sitting on two chairs, with the position "we will dance for yours and for ours", he didn't mind the Maidan in Ukraine and then worked closely with the junta and Poroshenko, he sold fuel for the Ukrainian army, which has been destroying his fellow citizens for 6 years now, he recently gave an interview to one of the most deceitful Ukrainian "journalists", a completely government propaganda TV channel, again composing fairy tales where he is a hero, a savior and how Ukraine should have done, how should not have given Crimea to the Russians, how it was necessary to die "thousands of people for their land" and other pathos and bile. And now he is hysterical and endlessly calls Putin, asking for help.

Nevertheless, YET, he does not give the country to be torn apart by "Western partners" and fawning with Russia (while it feeds his immense appetites), although at the same time he hobbles with European politicians opposing Russia and now with Pompeo and American "friends", hoping to select the "friend" who offers more "cookies in a basket".

While Tikhanovskaya is simply no one knows who, a person out of nowhere, who almost overnight was made an "unrecognized president" and "leader of the nation" (just like Guaido).

But regarding the Maidan in Belarus, Lukashenko's mistake is that, unlike Yanukovych, who did not want to use force at all, even when it was critically necessary to save the state and people, the Belarusian president "puts your face on the asphalt" absolutely everyone, without proceedings, women, children, bystanders... That is why they got angry at him, even those who had not previously been generally against him.

I have a friend in Minsk, I talked with him on this topic after they resumed the Internet after 4 days. He said the same thing. Even if Lukashenko is really worried about his country, he chooses the wrong methods to influence people. You cannot beat and arrest everyone in a row without figuring out who is actually a provocateur and a violator, and who just being there.

And I really hope that Belarusians will come to their senses and will not repeat the sad fate of my country, which died to me on May 2, 2014 in Odessa and which I hate with all my heart.

Last edited:
Yeah, that was my ref. in the session to an 'incendiary device' to start that first fire for cover, and then a detonator.
Yes- I am no explosives expert and as I noted under ordinary circumstances a detonator of some type would be required- but this stuff has been sitting in that warehouse for quite a while so they are probably trying to make out it simply became unstable and spontaneously detonated. Glad you asked that question and think we all pretty much expected who would be behind it.

If they release a stronger virus and kill us all off chipping will become moot. This would be an even bigger mistake than the one already playing out- but ultimately it’s my thought this is the goal. Culling the herd, removing useless mouths so they will have more for themselves.
Most infected people (like 90%) don't have symptoms and mortality rate is ridiculous. Vaccine? Really? What it would look like? "Vaccine - The only way to get back to normal" shit-like propaganda.

They impose lockdowns in order for the virus to stop spreading among population. They couldn't stop the virus, so they jumped the vagon and started working on vaccine? They saw the chance? If we really eat all the coming bullshit in the next months, what we, as a conscious, free-willed people deserve, anyway?

Hello to all of you
Many thanks to Laura and the CS for this new session.
A new session that allows me to reposition myself in my life line, in a positive way, even if it is not easy every day.

I copy the sessions in my language, French.
Today, as I have "free time" because of this virus, I decided to copy them in English as well.
I will thus study and deepen this language in a constructive and intelligent way, rather than in a book where you are taught how to order a cup of tea on a cruise ship!!

I'm waiting for my homeopathic doctor friend to come back to discuss the vaccine with him...
I also received by email some " channellings" that I read "diagonally" because it is the opinion of the CSs that is important to me, but I remember a sentence where "they" asked to do everything so that we don't have anything introduced into our bodies....

For Beirut, astrology shows this attack and destruction.
This is an aspect that will last until November...I hope (wishful thinking) that there will be no more victims... I don't even know if I should write this sentence!
I found an article about Israel
Israël a-t-il bombardé Beyrouth ?
I also read that these ruins had shown the entrance to underground tunnels (about children).
But hey, I read but can't verify anything, obviously...

For those who are interested, quinine, in homeopathy (fever and malaria)

China rubra. It is the bark of the red cinchona tree that is used
China rubra : propriétés et bienfaits de cette souche en homéopathie - Doctissimo

There are days when I'm distraught: “the world is crazy, how do you do it?”
A long breath, visualization of a beautiful light, then: “patience, they won't get through “
It's called the roller coaster, right?
I'm going to try to start painting and drawing again, a good stabilizer...

Tenderness for all

Honestly, what I pictured when the Cassiopaeans mentioned the chip/vaccine is nanites like used by the Borg in Star Trek or the Replicators in Stargate; an array of micromachines which replicate something in your bloodstream, tune you into the collective, and turn you into some monstrosity. I was sort of toying with this idea when I wrote my post in the "something is off" thread about being backed into a corner regarding acceptance. Belong or starve my ass, say hi to my Colt 45. Yeah, their guns are bigger than mine, and they'd quickly turn my body into a pile of tenderized pulp, but I'd die happy that I stood for something rather than accepting the flaccid and obsequious subsistence they offer, as they demand all of my dignity be sacrificed on the altar of their totalitarian ideal.

Most infected people (like 90%) don't have symptoms and mortality rate is ridiculous. Vaccine? Really? What it would look like? "Vaccine - The only way to get back to normal" shit-like propaganda.

They impose lockdowns in order for the virus to stop spreading among population. They couldn't stop the virus, so they jumped the vagon and started working on vaccine? They saw the chance? If we really eat all the coming bullshit in the next months, what we, as a conscious, free-willed people deserve, anyway?
I think the majority of us have had the taste of bull excrement as a steady diet for sometime- good thing we have this forum and the Cs to make it go away 😄

Thank you for the session, amazing information as always! On the topic of bubble universes / multiverse - it's amazing what they can claim to exist to avoid having to bring consciousness into the picture - it's like they're so terrified of the concept! Same as Darwinism, they will accept the most impossibly improbable, and tie it into there being almost an infinite number of universes where life doesn't exist and we just so happen to be in one where it does. So you can have a crazy amount of universes just floating around, with laws of physics and "cosmological constants" and forces being randomly "selected" somehow, with bazillions of "broken" universes where nothing much happens because the physics wouldn't work, and ours is some kind of needle in this insane chaotic haystack of mostly useless garbage, and this is fine. Nevermind that physics doesn't work out in ours as well, so they add dark matter/energy to "pad" them anyway. Anyway, somehow this doesn't upset anyone. But mention consciousness as an alternative explanation for how impossible/incredibly improbable can exist, and it's like kryptonite. It just MUST be Darwinian!

What is really so scary about consciousness to science? Is it because it opens a can of worms - that science itself would have to fundamentally change and re-evaluate everything it thinks it knows from square one? Is it embarrassing or something? Is it just too overwhelming? Is is terrifying that it's quite possible that some things cannot be measured or "predicted" or turned into technology because free will and non-physicality is at its root? And along the same token - maybe there are things that our 3d physical minds literally CANNOT ever understand, simply because they're not equipped for it, no matter how hard we try? I'm not sure the scientific ego can handle this possibility - that if consciousness is at the root of existence, its complexity and intricacy and level of awareness is such that 3d humans are simply not equipped to fully unlock its secrets - not without a fundamental change in our own consciousness and awareness. Admitting that we can't do or understand the true nature of the universe no matter how hard we try, as long as we remain human, is apparently impossible for science. Because then they'd have to also admit that we need to change our consciousness in a fundamental way as well, not simply be "smarter humans" like enhance our brains with computers or whatever. It would make any futurist or "posthumanist"/materialist rather uncomfortable I'd imagine. So they're in a collective denial.
I think you are on to something here - perhaps we just are not meant as you say to fathom certain concepts until we “level up” as it were. Definitely a thinking point. This goes back o.s.i.t. to the information field as Pierre inquired- it’s all there but our 3D minds can only catch the barest whispers in most cases. Certainly there are some adepts who have achieved somewhat more, but for most mere mortals it is beyond us. Maybe I have totally missed your point and gone off on a tangent...

Several people have pointed out that the C's didn't end the session with the typical "enjoy the show", and are reading into that that our friends have lost their optimism.

This seems unlikely to me.

I noted that the end of the session has been redacted, as it consisted of personal questions. Seems plausible that the C's usual signoff occurred in that part of the transcript.

Point being, I really don't think there's reason for despair right now. Yes, TPTB are going full speed ahead - but we knew that. Yes - much of the population seems to be irretrievably hypnotized - what else is new?

At the same time, a very significant number of people see exactly what's going on right now. Over the last few weeks, I've had IRL conversations with people who were complete normies before this started ... then started reading things and asking questions. The ranks of the aware have exploded! And these people are NOT going to let Gates stick a needle in their arm.

At the same time, the weather has been going absolutely nuts. Torrential downpours, insane storms, lightning like no one has ever seen before. The Earth is pissed and She's on our side.

Now the news about Sputnik V. That's 500 million people - a very substantial part of the population - who will be getting a placebo vaccine that doesn't turn them into remote control zombies. TPTB took it on the chin there, that's a big setback for them.

In sum: everything is not going their way. Things are gonna get rocky but they're also gonna get exciting. Keep your spirits high and enjoy the ride, people.

Thank you for another 'timely' session.

(Joe) I just thought of one question about your book. I was wondering if Paul ever explicitly spoke about Caesar at the time?

Q: (Pierre) Or maybe only to initiates.

(L) I dunno... It could have been to initiates, or it could have been public. It could have been widely understood. So much has been destroyed and changed.

Thank you Joe for asking that question. It was something that I was wondering about also, and the answer is what I was actually hoping for. The whole thing about Paul, the 'core' message that he gave, and how it all relates to what we have learned through Laura's research and communication with the C's, and how relevant it is in these 'times', is fascinating. It gives me great inspiration.

So if Paul explicitly spoke about Caesar (and I'm thinking it was probably 'public'), then that brings up more questions that I have as to why make up a fictitious Jesus? But I think I should wait until Laura's new book comes out, as I'm sure that question (and many others) will be answered.

I hope all is well with Artemis.

Edited: spelling

Thanks to all and the C's. I get totally frustrated by the mask thing as I'm in a county in Canada that has mandated face masks in any public indoor space. I ware a face shield that is still allowed in most places but I'm waiting for the hammer to drop ug. Possible question for a future session. If one is forced to get chipped via a vaccine is there anyway to make the chip nonoperational? Just getting a little paranoid!

If they do have such a technology, would they risk it being outed? Doubtful!

Honestly, what I pictured when the Cassiopaeans mentioned the chip/vaccine is nanites like used by the Borg in Star Trek or the Replicators in Stargate; an array of micromachines which replicate something in your bloodstream, tune you into the collective, and turn you into some monstrosity.

Nanoscale manufacturing equipment isn't cheap. I think it would be pretty easy to control or at least identify who has the ability to reverse engineer such technology, so in the short time scale we have left I wouldn't be shocked they'll take risks.

As mentioned, there are horses being butchered here in Houston, Texas. Not good to think there are satanists running around here.
Watching America fall apart around me, lockdowns are set to be extended, vaccines around the corner, and chipping surveillance to boot. I must admit it's hard to keep a positive outlook on the situation. Thanks for the session, tough times ahead for sure.

Nanoscale manufacturing equipment isn't cheap. I think it would be pretty easy to control or at least identify who has the ability to reverse engineer such technology, so in the short time scale we have left I wouldn't be shocked they'll take risks.
What if the tech is being supplied direct from 4D through “channels” that may or may not be known to their 3D puppets? No need to reverse engineer anything, ready to deploy. This could include nano tech and the ability to track same.

Back
Top Bottom