Session 15 August 2020

Thank you for sharing this not-so-doom'n'gloom information! :D

Good to know you guys and gals over in the US have a good chance of keeping Don T. in presidency for another run. We can only imagine a parallel universe where Satanists are the public leaders of America and someone like Clinton or Biden are in the oval office.

Also, I now will try not to be [as] irritated about my new workplace making it mandatory to wear faceshields. Facemasks sound like a terrible idea, especially if you've to wear one for 8+hours a day.

Thank you so much for another session!
I will share my observations from Ukraine.

Here, the "quarantine" is simply extended every time as soon as the estimated end date ends, and so it has been for many months. Wearing masks is mandatory in shops, pharmacies, post offices, transport, etc. At the same time, local authorities periodically hold mass events in parks where hundreds of people gather, mostly children and schoolchildren, and there no one wears masks. Paradox!

Many people here are skeptical about this "pandemic" and also wear masks only when visiting stores and other establishments where it is mandatory. But there are also those who fully believe in the media and wear masks all the time, instructing their children to wear them. On September 1, the school year is planned to start in schools, where all students are required to wear masks and have personal hand sanitizers with them. Poor kids!

I work in a store, and we were also forced to wear not only masks, but also goggles. And this is a crazy thing when combined. Glasses fog up instantly, it is impossible to see, it is impossible to breathe. But we only wear it when visitors come in, although often we have to wear them for a very long time, and we all really feel dizzy, painful, weak and nauseous. And cashiers from supermarkets, postal operators and other similar workers are forced to wear masks, glasses and even gloves all day. And this despite the fact that in my region in summer the heat reaches +45 degrees Celsius! The average temperature is usually +35.

And all because if an employee of a store and similar establishment does not wear "protective equipment" (as the government calls it), then he will have to pay a huge fine (forfeit) of $ 625, despite the fact that many people here have a monthly salary of 140-160 dollars! Moreover, the store, in addition to this fine, will have to pay another $ 5870! These are the methods with which they force the population to obey and wear these damned masks, in the terrible heat, in stuffy rooms, so on the contrary, you will quickly destroy your health, the risk of getting a heart attack and losing consciousness. Of course, they explain all this "by measures of safety and prevention of the epidemic. *Facepalm.jpg*

The country was divided into 4 zones, from "green" to "red", depending on the level of morbidity and mortality from COVID-19, BUT I have absolutely no idea how they keep these statistics! Tests are available only in regional centers, and they are not done for you "just like that", on suspicion, and they are not free. In regional clinics, there are no means to detect the virus, moreover, doctors were even forbidden to do this. When I got very sick at the end of April that I thought I was really going to die, I went to the hospital and they didn't even have a Tonometer! They made me a cardiogram, listened to my lungs with a stethoscope and sent me to a fluorography (which never shows anything). That's all! They did not even listen to me, all the symptoms that I described, they distorted and even blamed me! I was shocked.
And in the villages there is not even a polyclinic at all, many people do not have transport to go to the regional center, and the ambulance does not arrive in the regions, and if by some miracle it arrives, it takes a hour at least. These are real situations that I observe here.
So how they get all of these statistics remains a mystery. In this country, many times more people die from the annual epidemics of influenza and pneumonia than from the invented coronavirus, and no one cares about it, there was no panics, quarantines and all these "preventive measures". Bloody hypocrites and liars!

And of course, the government made a business of selling masks, it was especially cynical. when they just openly robbed a humanitarian plane from China at the very beginning of the "epidemic", and then all these goods appeared in supermarket chains owned by officials and MPs. After all, why distribute free humanitarian aid from the country hardest hit by the coronavirus when they can make money from it. And that's how they do it in any situation, in any area. As is the case with IMF loans. However, this is another topic.

As a result, never come to Ukraine! I think that the worst place in Europe, the reincarnation of Nazi Germany in a form that even Hitler never dreamed of.

I apologize if I made mistakes in translation from Russian into English somewhere.
Once again, thank you all, the most incredible people in the world! :hug2:

Last edited:
Thanks for the hard work in doing another session.

It induces obedience and allows identification of dissidence. Masks have the additional advantage of inducing brain damage and lowering of intelligence and general health.

I always thought this was part of the agenda. Now the C's have confirmed it. Perhaps I should reconsider my anti-mask stance so as not to be identified. Of course, any mask worn must be something that allows oxygen and not cause the brain damage.

Thank you for the new session! The name given, Quinnillin, made me think of the name of the tv series, Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman-fwiw:-)

Have to say, reading the info about the horses, the vaccines, the chips, and the masks yesterday had me feeling pretty down..(I was already feeling a bit that way before I read the session). Not to say I was surprised at all either by the info. As the C’s say, ‘Knowledge Protects.’

On a lighter note, I think I’m closer to picking out a romance novel series to start with, maybe start with one of the Anne Gracie series. Curious if others recommend one series over another to start with?

Thank you and a greeting to Quinnilln from Cassiopaea. Many thanks to Laura and the Chateaux team for this new session!:clap:

A: Satanists are very active these days.

A: Sabotage.

Q: (Joe) For Israel?

A: Your favorite!

Q: (L) Okay. Is the Russian Covid-19 vaccine safe as they say?

A: Safe enough. Safer than what Gates is planning.

Q: (L) Is it effective against corona or corona type virus?

A: It won't be much, since it mutates constantly.

Q: (Andromeda) Good job, Russians!

(L) Will there be a second wave with more blockages?

A: They will create the illusion.

A: Facial recognition was never the whole plan, as it can be easily frustrated. It was used to get people used to tracking and surveillance. Definitive surveillance is running out. The fake pandemic justifies the chip vaccine and a broader monitoring mandate. The mask is similar to the anti-smoking one. It induces obedience and allows for the identification of dissent. Masks have the added advantage of inducing brain damage and decreasing intelligence and general health.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

(Joe) So they're planning to give the vaccine surreptitiously to people without telling them?

A: Yes.

Q: (Joe) And that's the Gates chip.

(L) And I hope there's an open chip for those who agree, and a covert chip for a vaccine.

A: Yes.

Q: (Chu) And it means that 100% or most of the medical staff will be quite sick and delayed if there is a REAL pandemic.

A: Yes

(L) I have started this thread "Using books to imagine a new reality" on my reading materials. I hesitated to even mention it because it is something that can be misunderstood very easily, and apparently it WAS misunderstood almost immediately by some people. However, I have speculated a little on the thread of the effects of reading particular literature. Am I on the right track with this?

A: Yes indeed!

Q: (L) Okay, is there anything else you can suggest about this thread?

A: The books you suggest should take priority.

A: Awareness and information are fundamental.

Well, is there some kind of fundamental physical law? Well, not physical... Any fundamental law of creation?

A: Free will.

(Pierre) Would you say then that the information field already contains ALL possible information?

A: Yes

These parts still resonate in my mind, I'm still reflecting on them. The fragments follow the order in which the questions were asked and seem to show a path. The reading recommended by Laura in the thread: "Using books to imagine a new reality", is fundamental!

Zak said,#152:
As some publications before mine describe them very well, these biased human values, put down and reversed in today's world, these human values are the true protagonists of history.
Although it is less grandiose and mysterious than a visit to a cathedral, the visit of this novel was very "subtle" for me, at first it was just words lined up one after the other, but the rhythm of emotions was awakened, finally it reached its goal, because something in me started again, a reconnection to memories with sincere and true beings, that one word was enough, support and mutual help was natural, everyone could develop without detriment to others, and where the realization of each one also went through the others ...
For example, bio has become fashionable, there is bio of everything and nothing, while bio is basically something natural, by dint of imitating those psychopaths who imitate us, we no longer know who is who and what is what, we have lost it. ourselves, we have lost our "natural". It is those holes in the hearts and souls of psychopaths that tell us what it is to have a heart and soul.
Of course, everything has a price, which you have to pay, but when "you've learned, you've learned!"
I write this in reference to the fall of our "eternity" to our "physicality" through the temptation of the sex act of a Cass session.
These readings as such tell us that for the flesh and not for the flesh, that for physicality and not for physicality, it is no longer a matter of falling in love, but of rising in love, it is no longer a matter of perversity and vile emotions, but of noble and authentic feelings et caetera. And that is why it is good and perhaps fun to be present in our "physical" integrity today because if we manage to reach our potential as human beings, it can reverse the alpha STS bait and give another dimension to our STS life to an STO/STS one, a balance ... (actually I don't know, it takes a lot of faith).
We often hear that the human being is the best at the worst.
Well, do we need an even worse crisis than the one we are going through to be better?
And I'm writing all this after reading a book where a boy and a girl touch the beanstalk, yes, absolutely!
It can only be interesting to know where this impetus comes from, who is behind this literary movement, the final design point of all this.

Thank you, Zak!

Big thanks to Laura nad Chateau for this new session

A: Facial recognition was never the full plan as it can be easily thwarted. It was used to accustom populace to tracking and surveillance. The ultimate surveillance is chipping. The fake pandemic justifies the vaccine with chip and wider tracking mandate. The mask is similar to antismoking. It induces obedience and allows identification of dissidence. Masks have the additional advantage of inducing brain damage and lowering of intelligence and general health.

I'm thinking of children who are forcibly forced to wear masks all day long and keep a distance, whose brain develops and the damage they suffer from wearing these masks.
You can imagine what they will look like when they grow up with damaged brains, low intelligence and poor general health.

A source informed that the chip measures 0.1mm square. Think the size that small would need a very high frequency/wavelength to be noticed -->5G?. But it would pass through a needle. To have a verifiable record of placed chips, you would not let GPs do the vaxxinating, but perhaps a medical branch of the army. As Trump is planning for. Not clear is if the inject-able credit card is reality yet.
To do this would require them to unveil a new generation of microchip technology coupled with a new generation of E/M theory and technology...

The best technology available/visible today is a subcutaneous device that is about the size of a large grain of rice. It is encapsulated in glass (to protect it from being attacked by bodily chemicals and the immune system) and contains both the microchip and an antenna that is used both to power the microchip and communicate with it. To "read" the chip requires a special reader to be placed within a few inches of it. Beyond a very short range, there simply isn't enough power reaching the chip to fire it up.

Is any government going to admit that they have kept secret technology hidden for many years just waiting for an event like this? Are they then going to share that secret technology with "the enemy"?

A device using current technology could easily be removed (IF they were ever able to persuade folks to accept it in the first place...)

Now think of this: How secure was Bill Gates ever able to make his crowning achievement?

Then think of this: How well has any government been able to prevent identity theft?

Finally think of this: All governments have been trying for years to prevent underage persons from entering pubs and bars. How effective have they been?

What makes anyone think that this time things will be different?

Great session! I’m glad you asked about the mutilated horses. After reading about the Oregon cattle mutilations, I thought it was weird that horses were being mutilated. Satanic cults. Seems like 2020 is the year for them to come out. So then, what about the cattle mutilations? The theme of 2020 appears to be control, control, and more control. It didn’t surprise me that another wave of Covid-1984 is coming. In fact, until the elections are over I expect full-on craziness and if Trump wins, then I would expect a whole new round of protests and another round or two or three of impeachment trials. So, now I watch the weather and skies. The amount of lies and nonsense being flung into the cosmos ought to be attracting a lot of rocks by now as well as cosmic radiation. Add in hyperkinetic sensate and look out for continued craziness to come. Thank goodness for this forum and books worth reading are here to keep me grounded.

Thank you for the interesting session! Thank you very much to Laura and the team for their work and new information! In Ukraine at the moment our government and in particular our MOH has been promoting the illusion of 2 waves of quarantine for a whole week. Every day they increase the number of people who are ill with COVID by 200 or 300 people, although this is a lie. So, Ukrainians will soon have to live in the second wave of quarantine with increasing restrictions. According to my observations, some people and even my friends in supermarkets do not wear masks on their faces, but just in case they are holding them in their hands, that makes me happy. :-)

Hello everyone, thank you very much for the session :-) I saw that a few people have already noticed the lack of the ending in the form of "enjoy the show". From the last session I have the impression that the C's have lost some optimism. At the beginning of the year, the sessions seemed to me to be full of good news, though rather subdued. In the last session, if I remember correctly, they said that the STS did not want to yield so easily, and in the current session, the standard goodbye was missing. Currently, we can clearly see their operation and preparations for the next wave of "virus". I just have the impression that STS has gained a bit of a kick thanks to the recent events and that STO are now focused on the fight and there are so many unknowns that they do not want to mislead us but this is just my subjective feeling that I wanted to share :-) Speaking from another side, I also wanted to ask you during this session and recent events: I have recently had such a feeling of impossible boredom with STS activities. My point is that all these activities are a pattern like a well-known film about a villain who wants to take over the world, every now and then I have a thought like "Come on, finish this crap, someone really wants to play such games? "Do you have similar feelings?

(L) Now one thing that's really been bugging me is this thing about masks. For years, they put all this money and effort into creating facial recognition software. They put cameras everywhere. Now all of a sudden they're putting masks on everybody which makes facial recognition software just completely obsolete - after all that money and time and effort! So, what's the real deal with the masks?

A: Facial recognition was never the full plan as it can be easily thwarted. It was used to accustom populace to tracking and surveillance. The ultimate surveillance is chipping. The fake pandemic justifies the vaccine with chip and wider tracking mandate. The mask is similar to antismoking. It induces obedience and allows identification of dissidence. Masks have the additional advantage of inducing brain damage and lowering of intelligence and general health.

Oh boy, it's just as bad, or even worse than we thought. And they are mandating it for so many places, and even more diabolical, at school for children whose brains are still developing. What a world we live in....

Also interesting was the confirmation about Laura's new reading recommendations. I'm partway through Anne Gracie's The Stolen Princess, really great to know that this enjoyable book could also have such positive effects.

Thanks very much for the session!

Haha,

Caesar for mine, but then I'm biased (or conditioned...);

But considering Urban Dictionary's definition - I think going with Joe is funnier :-)

But then I'm only 1/16th Irish or something so that's probably just jealousy...

Or simply Dr. Quinn 🙂

To do this would require them to unveil a new generation of microchip technology coupled with a new generation of E/M theory and technology...

The best technology available/visible today is a subcutaneous device that is about the size of a large grain of rice. It is encapsulated in glass (to protect it from being attacked by bodily chemicals and the immune system) and contains both the microchip and an antenna that is used both to power the microchip and communicate with it. To "read" the chip requires a special reader to be placed within a few inches of it. Beyond a very short range, there simply isn't enough power reaching the chip to fire it up.

Is any government going to admit that they have kept secret technology hidden for many years just waiting for an event like this? Are they then going to share that secret technology with "the enemy"?

A device using current technology could easily be removed (IF they were ever able to persuade folks to accept it in the first place...)

Now think of this: How secure was Bill Gates ever able to make his crowning achievement?

Then think of this: How well has any government been able to prevent identity theft?

Finally think of this: All governments have been trying for years to prevent underage persons from entering pubs and bars. How effective have they been?

What makes anyone think that this time things will be different?
The tattoo, described to be coupled with the vaxx, was optical tech. Possibly the chip also? That could be made very small.. No 5G then?

Thank you the whole team for yet another great session. Many answers matched with what I was thinking due to the very good job done all these years, here and on Sott, not to mention the numerous books highly recommended by Laura, especially; I'm currently reading the first tome of the Survivor's Club by Mary Balogh: The Proposal.

PTB seem wanting to accelerate their agenda, that means they are on the urge to do so. I wonder why, or maybe I don't... Earth Changes maybe? Would it mean they are afraid to lose their battle? Good, if they are afraid, this is good, because they will make many more mistakes from now on than they already do in an incredibly obvious way. Maybe more people will see through it. Or I hope so.

Back
Top Bottom