Session 15 August 2020

As always, thank you for another great session! It’s funny how, the moment I saw the videos about the Beirut explosion I immediately thought (and know at this point, especially with what Netanyahu said afterwards) that Israel was involved. Another tactic to spread fear and confusion but, each day more people are waking up.
I’m glad that Trump has good chances of winning. I know that there’s not really a “good side” in politics but due to previous sessions, I know that Trump is the best option for the US.

It seems to me that whatever is going to happen in the future In regards to cosmic activity involving the suns twin and the wave is pretty close. Just watching how people across the world are going crazy, especially with this whole mask fiasco. I get funny looks when I’m out walking in public without my mask on. I still can’t believe how the majority of doctors are saying anything about them! Man the manipulation is crazy!!

Thank you all for the hard work and the service. I always think that never in my life I would have thought that I would bump into this information and become a member of this forum! As the saying goes “ ask and you shall receive”

Much love to everyone and hang on tight! This rollercoaster is still going!

This one was one of the most satisfying sessions. Gave me so much answers and insight. Yet, it was also one of the most grim ones too. Made me realize how awful things have gotten, and how much asleep most of the population has become. It truly is a struggle to stay sane in this insane madhouse.

So many topics for discussion, what an amazing session, once more.

(L) Well, I guess inquiring minds want to know: What's going on here?

A: Satanists are widely active in these times.

Q: (L) so you're saying this is the work of some kind of Satanic cult?

A: Yes

So while we're here networking and trying to raise our FRV and grow our antennae to the infinite sky, some are busy doing other things, using their free will, thank you Ark for asking about the fundamental law of creation, the law that allows for both our quest for freedom and for their actions, strange and cruel and shocking as they may be and seem to us. I'm glad Laura discussed so many of these "evil" behaviors in the Wave books. It really prepares one when dealing with our reality.

Q: (L) Alright then. Next question: Was the Beirut explosion an accident?

A: No

Q: (L) Is there any connection to other fires and explosions in the Middle East within a few days of that event?

A: Yes, all connected in terrorism of populations.

Q: (Joe) So how did the ammonium nitrate explode in the hangar in the port of Beirut? How was it detonated? Well... What was the cause of the explosion?

A: Sabotage.

Q: (Joe) By Israel?

A: Your favorite!

Q: (Joe) They have a monopoly on it.

(L) Why are people protesting in Belarus?

A: Color revolution signature.

Q: (Andromeda) So the next question was... (L) Was it foreign interference?

Q: (L) Which is basically what a color revolution is...

(Andromeda) Exactly.

(L) Is Poroshenko planning a coup for this month? Who heard that?

(Joe) PoB heard a rumor.

A: No

Q: (L) Okay. Is the Russian Covid-19 vaccine safe as they say?

A: Safe enough. Safer than what Gates is planning.

Q: (L) Is it effective against corona or corona-type viruses?

A: Not much will be as it constantly mutates.

Q: (Andromeda) Good job, Russians!

The monopoly of atrocities and the destruction of the Middle East through sabotage, wars, and deception, the markers of Israel. Also I was wondering if the government of Belarus would face such a coup after resisting the Covid madness, the mainstream media already depicted Lukashenko as a drunk and mad dictator who tried to go against the WHO and the world dictates putting the population at risk, much as they tried to stigmatize Sweden's approach to the plandemic.
And how relieved I am, reading that Putin's announcement is really what I thought it could well be, kind of like an "antidote" to the occidental vaccines, strategically. Putin playing the game and surprising everyone!

(L) Is there going to be a 2nd wave with more lockdowns?

A: They will create the illusion.

Q: (L) So there will be not really a 2nd wave, but they will... Well, they created the whole first wave, so...

(Joe) They just keep going.

(L) Now one thing that's really been bugging me is this thing about masks. For years, they put all this money and effort into creating facial recognition software. They put cameras everywhere. Now all of a sudden they're putting masks on everybody which makes facial recognition software just completely obsolete - after all that money and time and effort! So, what's the real deal with the masks?

A: Facial recognition was never the full plan as it can be easily thwarted. It was used to accustom populace to tracking and surveillance. The ultimate surveillance is chipping. The fake pandemic justifies the vaccine with chip and wider tracking mandate. The mask is similar to antismoking. It induces obedience and allows identification of dissidence. Masks have the additional advantage of inducing brain damage and lowering of intelligence and general health.

Q: (Joe) Masks induce brain damage...

(Andromeda) Low oxygen?

(L) Lemme ask: Is the brain damage from low oxygen causing the death of neurons?

Q: (L) And the lowering of health is because of the accumulation of viral and other pathogen loads in the masks themselves?

Q: (Gaby) Could they also reactivate latent or stealth infections?

Q: (Andromeda) There's nothing good about them.

(Joe) So, are they planning to surreptitiously chip people with the vaccine without telling them?

Q: (Joe) And that's Gates' chip.

(L) And I expect there'll be some overt chipping for those who agree to it, and covert chipping by a vaccine.

Q: (Chu) And it means that 100% or most of the medical staff will be pretty sick and retarded if there was a REAL pandemic.

Q: (Chu) Great!

(Joe) That's why doctors are so stupid. They wear masks all the time. No offense, Gaby! You're an exception.

The manipulation of the numbers related to this fake pandemic, repeated ad nauseam would get me angry and frustrated all the time, until I started to pray daily for the DCM and tried to breathe better and observe my posture when I could remember. But despite knowing that the masks wouldn't work and could cause some kind of harm if used for a long time (my thinking until I read the Corona thread and the SOTT articles) what the C's say about the effects of the masks is really shocking to me. I'm really grateful that I'm currently able to work from home, without having to wear a mask all day as some members wrote before.

I'm going to comment later the other topics. Thank you very much for all your work and for this source of life and light that is this network.

Now comes a wave of bombs in Gaza. Israel seems to be pushing a timeline. They truly believe in their lies, Biblical prophecies.

Still not much that a person can do except watch, from my vantage point. I do sympathize with the people in the Middle East. Our fight is covert. Their fight is direct bombardment. The enemy surrounds us all.

Many thanks to Laura and her hard working crew for sharing yet another beautiful session. I pray that your household be given enough strength each day to face the negative forces creating havoc on earth. I am very happy to have gained so much powerful information you all have presented. One LOVE.

We seem to be going through some very hard lessons at present with no end in sight.
It appears that the wave and the hyper kinetic sensate causation ensure were going to feel the extremes in our emotions, probably it's an unavoidable experience we have to go through to wake us from the matrix we exist.
As were ruled by the psychopaths the knock on effect is felt across the planet on all levels. I think everyone goes through it whether awareness is present or not.
Sometimes I wish we could wave a magic wand and make it go away. Just return to some normality where we didn't have to suffocate ourselves when we go to the shop.
It seems unavoidable that the second wave they've planned in the fall will be a nightmare for all. Also we'll have the double whammy of the financial reset and the collapse of the economy.
Then again the suffering caused by our leaders maybe will have the opposite effect I can but hope.

Thank you once again château peeps for connecting and offering forum readers here with another session. The progression of this work is simply astounding, and so is this network here of people working through these times.

Q: (Gaby) Could they also reactivate latent or stealth infections?

Q: (Andromeda) There's nothing good about them.

I'm filled with such sadness in a place that does not even have mandatory mask actions yet, when people out of pure fear and ignorance take up the masked mantel without even been told...little by little, like an infection, it spreads, and yes Gaby and Andromeda, nothing good will come of this.

The most sad thing to see is the utter confusion and fear on kids faces - they ask, why don't they wear them mom and dad, and why do we have to? Mom and dad can only push out words to them that, well they are not being considerate (i.e. the enemy). The parents have free will and have made a choice and they, as uninformed childminders, force that choice on their little ones. I have to say that of all the things currently seen in regards to masks, this is a struggle to behold.

In places where everyone 'must' wear them - this is another matter, and it irks me the decrees made on children. It is especially callus.

The thought that the masks are causing brain damage is really sad. I don't have much sympathy for the morons driving or even jogging (!) while masked up. But grocery store workers, for instance, are forced to do so for several hours a day ... it's that or unemployment. And I know a lot of them know just how stupidly counterproductive masks are.
I work in a store, and we were also forced to wear not only masks, but also goggles. And this is a crazy thing when combined. Glasses fog up instantly, it is impossible to see, it is impossible to breathe. But we only wear it when visitors come in, although often we have to wear them for a very long time, and we all really feel dizzy, painful, weak and nauseous. And cashiers from supermarkets, postal operators and other similar workers are forced to wear masks, glasses and even gloves all day. And this despite the fact that in my region in summer the heat reaches +45 degrees Celsius! The average temperature is usually +35.

Embedded in occupational language have always been the corner stones that pit against these new inserted covid clauses. In your case, Lumiere_du_Code, fundamental in Ukraine is this that is suppose to apply ( 7.1. Workers’ Rights on OSH - the right to refuse work assignments in cases of a workplace situation which is dangerous to life or health) and other clauses, and it is the same all over the world in many places. Of course, the inserted clauses on covid tries to nullify other clauses as it is also suppose to protect life and health. For all the reasons in so many places cited on the forum, though, these masks are a clear and present danger to life and health. To evoke meaning it needs to be evidence based to counter what has no efficacy to being with, and they can't show masks as having efficacy (although they will try with 'droplets'), and they can't make argument for mask use when it is applied to a hierarchy of controls - they are choosing the lowest form of control that creates the most risk - Hypercapnia was quoted way back pages ago, and all these things can be measured while the opposite is true for their enforcement of mask use. If and when workers start to exerciser their rights, and it may not be easy, it may draw attention that other workers will see, it probably would draw attention from their families, and it might bring measures to light that can't be hidden in the press. The bigger the employer and the more employees the better. The stronger the union and worker grievances the better. Health orders by state cannot ignore (again they will try) a challenge of this type when health laws counter health laws, and the challenges are not taking place at the workplace level that can be seen yet.

Evidence looks to particle size math, which is not in question juxtaposed to mask types (to prevent viruses, toxins, pesticides, asbestos fibers to silica dust hazards). Oxygen percent measures are set in Standards. Carbon Dioxide levels are well known and verboten if too high. Medical masks are well prescribed by Standards - and one time use (although many questions about this come up). Buildup (bacteria/mold) are also measures to be investigated. The arguments have been made by people like
Rancourt and co. so this is there to see, and not a good enough argument has been made to counter, osit.

Thus, the ptb don't have a leg to stand on, and they know it, they know their lies will not be able to face an organized challenge if and when it comes. The MSN backstops them, obviously. However there are also legal challenges going on by people like Rocco Galati here.

so they are probably trying to make out it simply became unstable and spontaneously detonated.

So far the only explanation given was that it may have been a fire started by welders (who were, coincidentally, securing the hanger because of a possible security breach) that then spread to 'fireworks' which then 'ignited the AN'. There'll likely be a lengthy 'investigation' involving the FBI and other Western intel groups, so we shouldn't expect any truth from that.

Horse mutilations continue in France, this time in Jura (which borders Saône et Loire where other cases were reported last week) :-(

French police urge vigilance as horse mutilations mount
18 August 2020

"French police have urged people to be on the lookout for criminals who have been going around farms and meadows mutilating horses, mostly while alive, taking body parts for unknown reasons.

About 15 horses have been found dismembered across the country in recent months, most recently near Lyon in the east, where a mare that had died of natural causes was discovered Monday with its nose, an ear and an eye removed.
Last week, in the Jura region also in the east, a horse was stunned before having an eye gouged out and a piece of bone removed, according to local radio. It later died.
"We invite you to report any suspicious individual or behaviour noted in the vicinity of horse pastures, stud farms, livestock farms or equestrian centres," the police of Lons-le-Saunier in the Jura region said on Facebook Monday.
Police in Roanne near Lyon, where the most recent case was discovered, told AFP they had linked the latest horse mutilation to "about 15 other mysterious acts of torture and mutilations of live horses around France these last weeks."
Ponies and donkeys were also targeted.
"Is this a challenge on the internet? The impulse of an individual? All avenues are being investigated," Bruno Wallart of the police in Riom in the Puy-de-Dome region of central France, where several horses have reportedly been mutilated, said in June.
Local investigations are backed by the Central Office on the Fight against Threats to Environmental and Public Health of the French national police."

Back
Top Bottom