Session 10 October 2020

Laura said:

Joe) Why did Sweden not act in lockstep with pretty much everyone else in terms of lockdown and the fear mongering and controls? Why did they get a pass? Why were they ABLE to not follow the mandate?

A: Just wait!

Q: (Joe) Really?!

(L) Oh dear...
Oh no, what could this be?? Something planned for Sweden, hope it's good.
Perhaps Sweden will come out to say they are the Aryan race, the supreme race and that this new virus does not even tickle them,

Im just joking Btw hahaha,

All i can say is let's wait and see!

A couple pages behind on this thread, but want to post this:
Deborah Tavares (stopthecrime.net) is the presenter of this.
I first became aware of Deborah Tavares due to the deployment of smart meters. It's been several years since I became active on that issue but I believe Tavares and her husband first became involved because of effects they noticed where they lived in California. Just today, I learned my city is going to implement a monthly fee due to ongoing personnel reading of our analog meter. Now I have to resurrect the information on this issue to see what my options are, if any. I am a minority of one on this issue unlike in Michigan and I think Pennsylvania where groups have formed. But at least I don't have that evil thing on my house.

I started looking back through saved email drafts and unsurprisingly, a saved youtube now "unavailable".
Here's an old interview of DT on Rense [is he still somebody - gone the way of Alex Jones?]:

So the unavailable vid was Escaping The Smart Grid - A Conversation with the InPower Movement
The InPower Movement is a world-wide movement to take back our individual power from the corporate government system. Many people have discovered the way the corporate government uses obscure language and assumptions of consent, to deceive people into giving away their rights. The InPower Movement is using that knowledge to address the issue of smart meters. Most people are not aware of how intricate and deceptive the corporate government power structure is, but for those of you who have some amount of familiarity with this, you may want to use the InPower Movement process. This is an approach that requires a high level of understanding and commitment to owning your own power as a human being with inalienable rights. Start by watching Episode 1 and Episode 2 on the InPower Movement website: https://support.inpowermovement.com...ass-action-of-liability-and-nol-walk-through/

Then read the documents: https://support.inpowermovement.com/inpowers-notice-of-liability-nol-document-templates/ If you decide you want to join us in this approach, email us at freedom2sayno2smartmeters@gmail.com and put “InPower Movement” in the subject line, include your name & phone number, and let us know who your Utility company is.
The InPower Movement facebook page includes posts regarding vaccines/5G/Covid-19 in addition to smart meter issues:

I wish you Ark fast recovery :-) Drogi Arkadiuszu, na pewno wszystko będzie dobrze! Nie wiem co nas czeka i czy idziemy w dobrą stronę ale myślę, że na pewno uda Ci się przez to wszystko przejść dlatego że na pewno przechodziłeś w życiu już gorsze rzeczy :-)
It feels like C's are right now like "don't ask, don't ask, it's show time so there is no need to ask :-D

The attack suffered by Ark makes me think of one thing: we are with the crystals, at most in a "defensive" mode. I would be very curious to know if the Cassiopeans have ever broached the subject of more offensive modes, because here we enter into a legal framework of self-defense. I'm not asking for recipes, I would just like to know if this has been approached, and if so, from what ethical point of view?

The attack suffered by Ark makes me think of one thing: we are with the crystals, at most in a "defensive" mode. I would be very curious to know if the Cassiopeans have ever broached the subject of more offensive modes, because here we enter into a legal framework of self-defense. I'm not asking for recipes, I would just like to know if this has been approached, and if so, from what ethical point of view?
There is this thread that could give you food for thoughts.

A note to Michael B-C:

Just wanted to mention, I've never commented on a post using a "dislike" (thumbs down), as you did regarding my first post on this thread, since it seems rude to me. Also, it isn't at all specific. Far more helpful would be to say why you disagree.

You may not have agreed with my post, but I wasn't being rude, and I took the time to thoughtfully lay out my argument.

Anyway, I think it's unfortunate there even is such an option. It's certainly lacking in constructive good will, and doesn't encourage honest debate.

Of course, now that I've brought this up it's quite possible I will see at least one person here (supported by many "likes" no doubt) vehemently disagreeing with what I've expressed here. Yes, already I can imagine its being pointed to me out in copious detail the virtues of the "thumbs down" feature: how fair it is, how useful, to the point, how it's not at all offensive (except, maybe, if you are too sensitive), etc. Yes, I can practically hear a veritable ode being recited to the thumbs down feature. So, maybe I'll give it a crack myself (spare others the effort):

Ode to the thumbs-down feature

Ode to the thumbs-down feature
Its color a disapproving red,
Its thumb directed downward,
In Caesar's time: I'd be dead.

Actually, as some here may already have read about, in Caesar's time thumbs down actually meant "swords down." It meant the gladiator left standing with his sword should spare the life of his combatant (thus, plunging his sword into the ground), this as decided by a judge who usually based his decision on what was being expressed most enthusiastically by the crowd.

Here's an interesting little history on how somewhere along the line we were misled, and what was once thumbs down became thumbs up, and vice versa:

But ancient Rome aside, I do think it's more hospitable and helpful to explain one's opposing point of view than to resort to the thumbs down gesture. Hopefully at least some of you will agree, but either way, I do think this is a credible point of view I'm sharing here.

In so speaking, my question has to do with whether there is enough objectivity being offered in the above question to the C's. After all, their saying "yes" is in agreement with a consensus being offered. It's not in answer to an objective question being raised, free of prejudice, as it were. In other words, you are receiving the answer you've already determined to be the case.

Yes but... The C's decided to affirm without a question actually being asked which tends to make me think they wanted to confirm what was being said. I live in the U.S. I prefer that it not be true that the U.S. is too far gone, but it is what it is. We'll see how it all plays out.

I noticed at the time that you seemed to be having a bit of an emotional reaction. Your argument didn't seem as logical to me as it probably did to you. It was like you were saying, if only you had phrased it just the right way, the C's would have given a more hopeful reply. Maybe I misread you though. FWIW, I'm not a big fan of the thumbs down button either but I think it's just part of the current forum program.

Also if you put@ in front of who you are addressing, it will alert them. FYI

I am not sure if it is a coincidence, but when I sat down at my desk to write a note to place under my biggest home crystal "Ark, For excellent health and happiness," I only had green pens and pencils on my desk. (Usually I have many different colors).
Maybe it is just a coincidence, or maybe green color writing under a crystal will work better for this particular purpose. I don't know.

Also, maybe it is a good time to remind everyone to wear silk for extra protection.

Chu and the team, thank you very much for helping with mailing everyone their crystals.
Crystals for the family/loved ones... are they soon going to be the only means of communication? Or I am exaggerating?
I know that the C's warned us a long time ago that the travel will stop, but I could not imagine it would be to this extent.
Now I can't visit my loved ones in Russia. So I will get them a crystal.
Thank you very much🌹

Last edited:
(Joe) Why did Sweden not act in lockstep with pretty much everyone else in terms of lockdown and the fear mongering and controls? Why did they get a pass? Why were they ABLE to not follow the mandate?

A: Just wait!
Perhaps one contributing factor is the level of diversity in Sweden. There would have been no problem locking down an ethnically homogenous Swedish population but not so simple when you've imported radically different cultures.

Placed under my crystal for the home.

For the return to excellent health and continual happiness of Arkadiusz Aadczyk.
1602886777672.png
For the wisdom, guidance, and inspiration of the medical professionals and all who are involved in helping Ark in his triumph over the obstacles to his health and wellbeing. For extra support, comfort, and protection of the health of his loving wife, Laura Knight-Aadczyk.
1602886824984.png

Yes but... The C's decided to affirm without a question actually being asked which tends to make me think they wanted to confirm what was being said. I live in the U.S. I prefer that it not be true that the U.S. is too far gone, but it is what it is. We'll see how it all plays out.
@Heather Not only that, but they opened a session to this effect 12 years ago with no prompting it all. They thought it was important enough to impress on everyone's mind without anyone overtly asking. They only seem to do that with matters they consider extremely pressing. That was actually the point of my post 2 posts back, this isn't a new idea that was simply skewed by the flow of conversation. The idea that the US is past the point of no return was established way back then and they have been filling in the details ever since. The US is an expansionistic and jingoistic empire. The historical record demonstrates that all such empires eventually collapse, let it fall. It doesn't necessarily mean that some successor state to the USA won't eventually be resurrected under a new constitution, but the current imperial system is in terminal decline and whatever comes after will not look anything like what most Americans would expect American society to look like. I'm not particularly attached to the US and I believe its time has come; if it takes me down with it so be it. I'm not particularly attached to my physical existence here either. What will be will be.

Back
Top Bottom