Session 23 May 2020

Another transcript confirmed that alien do have strange smells. So now we have to use our nose to detect aliens? And avoid them by their nasty smells? 😆Haha
Skipping Down:
Earthquakes are part of life on an active volcano. A Volcano Watch article earlier this month described “The Great Hawaii ShakeOut” exercise that took place on October 15th. This Ka‘ōiki seismic swarm is yet another reminder for Hawaii residents to be prepared for earthquakes.

Coincidentally, Island of Hawai‘i residents also reported strong smells of sulfur or vog (volcanic air pollution) over the past week. HVO’s gas monitoring instruments have not recorded any increases in volcanic emissions of SO2 or H2S however. Why, then, have these smells been more noticeable?

The most likely reason is Kona winds. For the past week or so, Hawai’i has been experiencing winds coming from the south instead of typical trade winds from the northeast. Not only is the wind direction different, but some places that usually have a constant breeze are experiencing still air. As a result, even though volcanic gases emanating from Kīlauea have remained at consistent “background” levels, they are being blown around and concentrated in different places than normal.

Between seismic swarms leading to sleepless nights, and sulfur smells leading to wrinkled noses, it has been a somewhat interesting week for Island of Hawai‘i residents!

I mentioned this last excerpt because this month, Indianopolis has experienced a number of shootings. A few days ago media reported a
"Wave of gun violence":
Bingo!
Midnight Murder Madness in Indianapolis IN. #21
Streamed live on Dec 31, 2020

Violent start to 2021 includes 3 homicides in Indianapolis | Fox ...

fox59.com › news › violent-start-to-2021-includes-3-h...4 days ago

4 days ago — INDIANAPOLIS– Coming off a year that saw 245 homicides in the city, the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department (IMPD) is now investigating three homicides in the first four days of 2021.

Gun Violence: Indy Police Chief Weighs In
•Jan 2, 2021

Last edited:
(Joe) So what was breaching the realm curtain? What was coming through in Los Angeles and France and wherever else at the same time?

A: Invisible to you as yet, but 4D STS energy beings.
Hi everyone,

Not sure if this is related at all, but I have been meaning to share something that I've seen over the past few months, on three occasions as of last Saturday. Late at night, around 11 PM, as I am having my last cigarette of the day, I have seen strange looking creatures flying across the sky.

Now, there's always the possibility of them being simply nocturnal birds, but their movements and appearance are just so erratic that the times I've seen them, I have had a hard time identifying them at all.

Best way I could describe them is, thin flying pillows, they look squared and white, decently large as they're high enough in the sky to avoid tall buildings but still be noticeable and discernible, no associated sound that I could hear.

The fact that they look squared is what makes me really doubt the nocturnal bird explanation, So I thought of moths maybe? or trash being carried about by wind? but the movement is slow and on a straight line, in a single direction and not on windy nights.

The reason I thought of a large moth, is because of the way it erratically flapped and moved, It was closer to swimming than flying. But this moth would have needed to be really large to be visible at such an altitude.

As i said, it could be a form of bird I am not familiar with, although it's the first time I've seen something like this in this area after 16 years of living here and I just couldn't explain it. Another way I could describe what I saw is, imagine if you saw a manta ray up in the sky swimming about.

The first time it was a single one, then a whole group of about 5 or 6, and the last instance it was a single one again.

So, not sure what to make of it but I wanted to share and see if anyone could perhaps offer an explanation or had seen something similar.

Thanks for reading.

Geez, that is so weird! Your account reminded me of what @Benjamin saw in 2002, here is the thread:

Hi everyone,

Not sure if this is related at all, but I have been meaning to share something that I've seen over the past few months, on three occasions as of last Saturday. Late at night, around 11 PM, as I am having my last cigarette of the day, I have seen strange looking creatures flying across the sky.

Now, there's always the possibility of them being simply nocturnal birds, but their movements and appearance are just so erratic that the times I've seen them, I have had a hard time identifying them at all.

Best way I could describe them is, thin flying pillows, they look squared and white, decently large as they're high enough in the sky to avoid tall buildings but still be noticeable and discernible, no associated sound that I could hear.

The fact that they look squared is what makes me really doubt the nocturnal bird explanation, So I thought of moths maybe? or trash being carried about by wind? but the movement is slow and on a straight line, in a single direction and not on windy nights.

The reason I thought of a large moth, is because of the way it erratically flapped and moved, It was closer to swimming than flying. But this moth would have needed to be really large to be visible at such an altitude.

As i said, it could be a form of bird I am not familiar with, although it's the first time I've seen something like this in this area after 16 years of living here and I just couldn't explain it. Another way I could describe what I saw is, imagine if you saw a manta ray up in the sky swimming about.

The first time it was a single one, then a whole group of about 5 or 6, and the last instance it was a single one again.

So, not sure what to make of it but I wanted to share and see if anyone could perhaps offer an explanation or had seen something similar.

Thanks for reading.
Bats?

I don't have any answers to that but although Alejo's description of their movement does seem similar to how bats move - bats aren't normally white. The only species of white bats I could find are the Honduran white bats but they are only found over a limited area in South America and they dwell under a specific type of a rainforest tree. Alejo saw them in North America.

Late at night, around 11 PM, as I am having my last cigarette of the day, I have seen strange looking creatures flying across the sky. (...)

Also, given the description of how visible they were at a considerable height late at night I think the creatures were too big for bats too.

Last edited:
Adding to what Ant22 just pointed out, I would add that I thought about bats the first time around, but I don't know if they would live in the city where I am, it's a rather urban and densely populated area with little to no prey to uphold a decent bat population. And then there's also the second time I saw them, in which they were traveling as a group, I don't know if bats travel as a group.

Adding to what Ant22 just pointed out, I would add that I thought about bats the first time around, but I don't know if they would live in the city where I am, it's a rather urban and densely populated area with little to no prey to uphold a decent bat population. And then there's also the second time I saw them, in which they were traveling as a group, I don't know if bats travel as a group.

I was also thinking of bats, even though white doesn’t really cover bats. But some bats are quite at home in cities (eg fruit bats in Darwin or Cairns, Australia) and yes, they tend to travel in groups, especially when they first leave their ‘dwelling’ (where they spent the day) after sunset - quite the spectacle! What is eerie about the bats is that they fly absolutely silently!

Not sure what Alejo saw, though ... Mothman V 2.0 perhaps (or his extended family)? :-D

Hi everyone,

Thanks for reading.

Hi Alejo.

Interesting account. When it comes to moths, the first one I thought of is the Luna Moth which has a light coloured underbelly, but only has a 7" wingspan max. I did some searching and found the largest moths are ones like the Atlas Moth (up to 9.4"), the Hercules Moth (up to 11"), and the White Witch (up to12"). Now these are huge moths! And the largest butterfly is the Queen Alexandra's Birdwing (up to 12"). The Luna Moth lives in Canada and the US and can be seen as early as March in Texas but this is February. The Atlas Moth lives in South Asia, East Asia, Southeast Asia and Borneo, and has a very short lifespan of about 2 weeks (!). The very act of flying can kill them since they don't eat after they leave the cocoon, relying only on stored fat. They leave the cocoon, they mate, they lay eggs and die. That's it! The Hercules Moth lives in New Guinea and Australia. The White Witch lives from Uruguay to Mexico but can be seen as far north as Texas. Queen Alexandra's Birdwing is restricted to the Oro Province in eastern Papua New Guinea.

I don't know where you live but if you are in one of these areas it's possible that you saw a moth/butterfly like one of these... but I'm doubting it because of how high up they were.

... decently large as they're high enough in the sky to avoid tall buildings but still be noticeable and discernible...

Even with a 12" wingspan, after going even 20 feet up, these things are getting pretty small even in full daylight. (Wow. I didn't think I could use the word 'even' 3 time in one sentence.)

I have some other questions:

- The group of 5 or 6 that you saw, did they fly in any kind of formation?

- In all three times that you've seen them, were they all heading in the same direction (all flying north or east, etc.)?

- Did you notice if they had a tail or head?

- Could you give me a rough estimate as to how high up they were? You wrote: "high enough to avoid tall buildings". How tall of building? A 3 story building? A 10 story building?

- Where do you live? As in, do you live in the country, town, city?

- How much ambient light was around to illuminate them, because it sounds as if you're only see them at night? I live in Canada and right now it's dark by 6pm.

- What was the weather like? Was there snow on the ground? Moon?

- Could you draw an outline sketch of what they looked like? Because a "white, squared, thin, flat pillow, erratically flapping, traveling in a slow, straight line, closer to swimming than flying like a Manta Ray" makes me think of a white/off-white 3-foot square piece of 1-inch thick memory foam, with the sides "waving" like a Persian Carpet Flatworm:

Just trying to get a clearer picture of what they looked like because if these are not 3rd density creatures then what struck me first off was that the creatures known as Rods are basically cylinders with wings, my creatures that I saw are very triangular, and now your creatures which are "squared". And it struck me how basic the shapes are.

Anyways,
Cheers!

- The group of 5 or 6 that you saw, did they fly in any kind of formation?

- In all three times that you've seen them, were they all heading in the same direction (all flying north or east, etc.)?

- Did you notice if they had a tail or head?

- Could you give me a rough estimate as to how high up they were? You wrote: "high enough to avoid tall buildings". How tall of building? A 3 story building? A 10 story building?

- Where do you live? As in, do you live in the country, town, city?

- How much ambient light was around to illuminate them, because it sounds as if you're only see them at night? I live in Canada and right now it's dark by 6pm.

- What was the weather like? Was there snow on the ground? Moon?

- Could you draw an outline sketch of what they looked like? Because a "white, squared, thin, flat pillow, erratically flapping, traveling in a slow, straight line, closer to swimming than flying like a Manta Ray" makes me think of a white/off-white 3-foot square piece of 1-inch thick memory foam, with the sides "waving" like a Persian Carpet Flatworm:
Thanks a lot Benjamin!

let's see:

- Not a formation that I can think of.

- Nope, not really.

- There's a 5 story building in front of where I live, so higher than that building.

- Im in NJ, USA

- Quite a lot of ambient light, I live in a densely populated city so there's a lot of artificial light.

- I think the first time I saw them was at the end of last year, and in January and now in February, so colder weather, no snow on the ground except for the last time. No moon, and no clouds.

- I will try to get you one, but I do think the closest thing is the Manta Ray with their Squarish shape.

And of course, It's all speculative and there could be a very mundane explanation for it. But thinking about 4D creatures translated to 3D, what we would perceive as a flying triangle or square, might only be a partial perception of something that probably has larger complexity but we're only capable of perceiving it in very simple shapes.

But thinking about 4D creatures translated to 3D, what we would perceive as a flying triangle or square, might only be a partial perception of something that probably has larger complexity but we're only capable of perceiving it in very simple shapes.
Right... right. Good point.

I forgot to ask how big these things looked to you. I'll just guess and give some options.

- There's a 5 story building in front of where I live, so higher than that building.

Ok, there's no standard height set for a 'story'. It depends on how tall the rooms in the building are, material heights, etc. etc. Anyway, each story/floor are usually 10-14 feet each. The building is 5-stories which is roughly 50-64 feet. I don't know if the roof is flat or pitched, I'll just choose pitched, and add another 8 feet which brings it up to 58-72 feet. Add another... saaaayyyyyy... 20 feet above that becoming 78-92 feet, and there is a guess as to how high they were flying. From your perspective, if they looked x inches big then this is roughly their wingspan if they were 3 feet in front of you:

at 78 feet (936"➗ (36" ➗ x):
0.5" = 1.08 feet
1" = 2.16'
1.5" = 3.25'
2" = 4.33'
2.5" = 5.41'

at 92 feet (1104" ➗ (36" ➗x):
0.5" = 1.27 feet
1" = 2.55'
1.5" = 3.83'
2" = 5.11'
2.5" = 6.38'

Yeah... it's not great, but there it is.

The only other thing I was thinking about was that perhaps only their bodies were lightly coloured and portions of their wings, tail, neck and head were of a darker colour that, against a dark sky, would "disappear" thus changing their perceived shape to Manta Ray-ish. However, your description of the shear amount of ambient light and reflected light is making me doubt this.

... swimming in the air...:cool: ...surfing... wave riding... oh!

Last edited:
Hi Alejo and Benjamin, I was wondering in addition to the questions of knowing the nature of your "encounters", if as a result of this "your life" had changed in one way or another?

Back
Top Bottom