Session 23 May 2020

c.a.

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Another transcript confirmed that alien do have strange smells. So now we have to use our nose to detect aliens? And avoid them by their nasty smells? 😆Haha
Skipping Down:
Earthquakes are part of life on an active volcano. A Volcano Watch article earlier this month described “The Great Hawaii ShakeOut” exercise that took place on October 15th. This Ka‘ōiki seismic swarm is yet another reminder for Hawaii residents to be prepared for earthquakes.

Coincidentally, Island of Hawai‘i residents also reported strong smells of sulfur or vog (volcanic air pollution) over the past week. HVO’s gas monitoring instruments have not recorded any increases in volcanic emissions of SO2 or H2S however. Why, then, have these smells been more noticeable?

The most likely reason is Kona winds. For the past week or so, Hawai’i has been experiencing winds coming from the south instead of typical trade winds from the northeast. Not only is the wind direction different, but some places that usually have a constant breeze are experiencing still air. As a result, even though volcanic gases emanating from Kīlauea have remained at consistent “background” levels, they are being blown around and concentrated in different places than normal.

Between seismic swarms leading to sleepless nights, and sulfur smells leading to wrinkled noses, it has been a somewhat interesting week for Island of Hawai‘i residents!

c.a.

The Living Force
FOTCM Member

c.a.

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I mentioned this last excerpt because this month, Indianopolis has experienced a number of shootings. A few days ago media reported a
"Wave of gun violence":
Bingo!
Midnight Murder Madness in Indianapolis IN. #21
Streamed live on Dec 31, 2020

Violent start to 2021 includes 3 homicides in Indianapolis | Fox ...

fox59.com › news › violent-start-to-2021-includes-3-h...4 days ago

4 days ago — INDIANAPOLIS– Coming off a year that saw 245 homicides in the city, the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department (IMPD) is now investigating three homicides in the first four days of 2021.

Gun Violence: Indy Police Chief Weighs In
•Jan 2, 2021

Last edited:
Top Bottom