Session 23 May 2020

Benjamin

Jedi
Hi Alejo and Benjamin, I was wondering in addition to the questions of knowing the nature of your "encounters", if as a result of this "your life" had changed in one way or another?

Hi @zak. I had to think about this question a bit because it's not that easy for me to answer.

If you think that before the event I started out as a scrawny 'Steve Rogers' with people saying things like: "Jesus! Somebody get that kid a sandwich," to the perfect statue of 'Captain America' manhood in every regard physically, emotionally, mentally and Harry Pottery, then you are sorely mistaken.

To see little creatures emerging from under dry leaves is nothing amazing. To look upon little creatures that are so different to anything you have seen before is unique but can still be explained away eventually being summed up as 'strange bugs'. But to see them disappear back under dry leaves and then vanish completely when all one's logic and the terrain itself prove they should still be there leaving one to exclaim "Where the hell did they go," is the moment I was changed, in this case. Thinking about how they disappeared and comparing all the similarities to how they appeared and realizing that they did not travel from further down the fence-line but instead appeared 'right there' and disappeared 'right there,' made me wonder how it happened which also made me think of what they were. As Trinity from the first Matrix stated: "It's the question that drive's us, Neo." I had questions, and now I'm here and that event was from 19 years ago. I still have questions about this event because the "knowing the nature" is ongoing. I'm 'getting an idea' of what they are and 'where they're from' but nothing concrete and everything very liquid.

Many people have seen a UFO. Were they changed in some way? Probably. I've never seen one that I could identify as a UFO. But I believe they exist. Do I need to see one to be changed? In a way these 'insects' were kinda my UFO. I have no evidence except my story of what I saw.

Have I changed from this event? Yes. Was it a major event? Yes. One of several. The more I think about your question, the harder it is for me to answer. I suppose this event made me want to find an answer... So ultimately, my life changed for the better. 👍

zak

Dagobah Resident
Thank you Benjamin.
As I read your answer, the cat in Schrödinger's experience came to mind:
le_chat_de_schrodinger.jpg
And also the Wheeler's delay-choice experience, which in 1978, after the double-slit/Young experiment, John Archibald Wheeler had noticed that "a photon could well somehow know in advance whether an observation was going to be made or not, and modify its behaviour accordingly. To test this hypothesis he proposed a thought experiment in which the decision to observe photons was taken only after they had been emitted."

More: Comment on “Experimental realization of Wheeler’s delayed-choiceGedankenExperiment”

Have I changed from this event? Yes. Was it a major event? Yes. One of several. The more I think about your question, the harder it is for me to answer. I suppose this event made me want to find an answer... So ultimately, my life changed for the better.
Also in another way, when I was 10 years old I got lost in the Parisian metro by getting off at the wrong station, it was terrible and at the same time so easy, I just had to go to the other side to take the opposite train, but I didn't know how, nobody had taught me how and having always got off at the right station, I didn't ask myself the question.
And at that moment I lived outside the time I usually knew, and with a certain anxiety I followed the movement of the crowd, "not lost me", but of my own evidence I was not leading a lot.
So trembling I grabbed the bottom of a giant's beige mackintosh to ask him for directions, and gently with his reassuring voice he put me back on track.
At the end of the day not only was I better, but I had a new world where I could get lost in the metro and know my way.

AddED: link

Last edited:
Top Bottom