Session 23 May 2020

Hi Alejo and Benjamin, I was wondering in addition to the questions of knowing the nature of your "encounters", if as a result of this "your life" had changed in one way or another?

Hi @zak. I had to think about this question a bit because it's not that easy for me to answer.

If you think that before the event I started out as a scrawny 'Steve Rogers' with people saying things like: "Jesus! Somebody get that kid a sandwich," to the perfect statue of 'Captain America' manhood in every regard physically, emotionally, mentally and Harry Pottery, then you are sorely mistaken.

To see little creatures emerging from under dry leaves is nothing amazing. To look upon little creatures that are so different to anything you have seen before is unique but can still be explained away eventually being summed up as 'strange bugs'. But to see them disappear back under dry leaves and then vanish completely when all one's logic and the terrain itself prove they should still be there leaving one to exclaim "Where the hell did they go," is the moment I was changed, in this case. Thinking about how they disappeared and comparing all the similarities to how they appeared and realizing that they did not travel from further down the fence-line but instead appeared 'right there' and disappeared 'right there,' made me wonder how it happened which also made me think of what they were. As Trinity from the first Matrix stated: "It's the question that drive's us, Neo." I had questions, and now I'm here and that event was from 19 years ago. I still have questions about this event because the "knowing the nature" is ongoing. I'm 'getting an idea' of what they are and 'where they're from' but nothing concrete and everything very liquid.

Many people have seen a UFO. Were they changed in some way? Probably. I've never seen one that I could identify as a UFO. But I believe they exist. Do I need to see one to be changed? In a way these 'insects' were kinda my UFO. I have no evidence except my story of what I saw.

Have I changed from this event? Yes. Was it a major event? Yes. One of several. The more I think about your question, the harder it is for me to answer. I suppose this event made me want to find an answer... So ultimately, my life changed for the better. 👍

Thank you Benjamin.
As I read your answer, the cat in Schrödinger's experience came to mind:
le_chat_de_schrodinger.jpg
And also the Wheeler's delay-choice experience, which in 1978, after the double-slit/Young experiment, John Archibald Wheeler had noticed that "a photon could well somehow know in advance whether an observation was going to be made or not, and modify its behaviour accordingly. To test this hypothesis he proposed a thought experiment in which the decision to observe photons was taken only after they had been emitted."

More: Comment on “Experimental realization of Wheeler’s delayed-choiceGedankenExperiment”

Have I changed from this event? Yes. Was it a major event? Yes. One of several. The more I think about your question, the harder it is for me to answer. I suppose this event made me want to find an answer... So ultimately, my life changed for the better.
Also in another way, when I was 10 years old I got lost in the Parisian metro by getting off at the wrong station, it was terrible and at the same time so easy, I just had to go to the other side to take the opposite train, but I didn't know how, nobody had taught me how and having always got off at the right station, I didn't ask myself the question.
And at that moment I lived outside the time I usually knew, and with a certain anxiety I followed the movement of the crowd, "not lost me", but of my own evidence I was not leading a lot.
So trembling I grabbed the bottom of a giant's beige mackintosh to ask him for directions, and gently with his reassuring voice he put me back on track.
At the end of the day not only was I better, but I had a new world where I could get lost in the metro and know my way.

AddED: link

Last edited:
Hello

Remember the December 2018 session where the crew were talkin about Oumuamua? The C´s said "Just wait a bit longer and all will become clear".
A colleague of mine once noted that every morning there is a long line of customers stretching out from a famous Parisian bakery into the street. “I wish someone would wait for my scientific papers with as much anticipation as Parisians eagerly stand by for their baguettes,” he said.

There is one exception to this wish, however. It involves fresh scientific evidence that we are not be the only intelligent species in the cosmos.

Recently, there have been two sources for such evidence.

First, the interstellar object discovered in 2017, ‘Oumuamua, was inferred to have a flat shape and seemed to be pushed away from the sun as if it were a lightsail. This “pancake” was tumbling once every eight hours and originated from the rare state of the local standard of rest—which averages over the motions of all the stars in the vicinity of the sun.

Second, the Pentagon is about to deliver a report to Congress stating that some unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP) are real but that their nature is unknown. If UAP originated from China or Russia and were a national security risk, their existence would have never been revealed to the public. Hence, it is reasonable to conclude that the U.S. government believes that some of these objects are not human in origin. This leaves two possibilities: Either UAP are natural terrestrial phenomena or they are extraterrestrial in origin. Both possibilities imply something new and interesting that we did not know before. The study of UAP should therefore shift from occupying the talking points of national security administrators and politicians to the arena of science where it is studied by scientists rather than government officials.

Many or even most UAP might be natural phenomena. But even if one of them is extraterrestrial, might there be any possible link to ‘Oumuamua?

The inferred abundance of ‘Oumuamua-like objects is unreasonably large if they’re of purely natural origin. With Amaya Moro-Martín and Ed Turner, I wrote a paper in 2009 calculating the number of interstellar rocks based on what is known about the solar system and assuming that these rocks were ejected from similar planetary systems orbiting other stars. The population of objects required to explain the discovery of ‘Oumuamua exceeds the expected number of interstellar rocks per unit volume by orders of magnitude. In fact, there should be a quadrillion ‘Oumuamua-like objects within the solar system at any given time, if they are distributed on random trajectories with equal probability of moving in all directions.

But the number is reasonable if ‘Oumuamua was an artificial object on a targeted mission towards the sun, aimed to collect data from the habitable region near Earth
. One might even wonder whether ‘Oumuamua might have been retrieving data from probes that were already sprinkled on Earth at an earlier time. In such a case, ‘Oumuamua’s thin, flat shape could have been that of a receiver. Hence, ‘Oumuamua was pushed by sunlight not for the purpose of propulsion but as a byproduct of its thin flat shape. A similar push by reflection of sunlight without a cometary tail were the traits of an artificial rocket booster that was identified in 2020 by the same Pan-STARRS telescope that discovered ‘Oumuamua. This artificial object named 2020 SO was not designed to be a solar sail but had thin walls with a large surface-to-mass ratio for a different purpose.

At this time, the possibility that any UAP are extraterrestrial is highly speculative. But if we entertain this possibility for fun, then the tumbling motion of ‘Oumuamua could potentially have been meant to scan signals from all viewing directions. A predecessor to ‘Oumuamua could have been a craft that deposited small probes into the Earth’s atmosphere without being noticed, because it visited before Pan-STARRS started its operations. Along this imaginative line of reasoning, ‘Oumuamua could have arranged to appear as coming from the neutral local standard of rest, which serves as the local “galactic parking lot,” so that its origin would remain unknown.

But rather than simply wonder about possible scenarios, we should collect better scientific data and clarify the nature of UAP. This can be done by deploying state-of-the-art cameras on wide-field telescopes that monitor the sky. The sky is not classified; only government-owned sensors are. By searching for unusual phenomena in the same geographical locations from where the UAP reports came, scientists could clear up the mystery in a transparent analysis of open data.

As noted in my recent book Extraterrestrial, I do not enjoy science fiction stories because the story lines often violate the laws of physics. But we should be open-minded to the possibility that science will one day reveal a reality that was previously considered as fiction.

Mar 19, 2021 Source:

The inferred abundance of ‘Oumuamua-like objects is unreasonably large if they’re of purely natural origin. With Amaya Moro-Martín and Ed Turner, I wrote a paper in 2009 calculating the number of interstellar rocks based on what is known about the solar system and assuming that these rocks were ejected from similar planetary systems orbiting other stars.

@c.a. ,

If that is a paper you wrote I don't see any author mentioned.

It shows some references to :

Amaya Moro-Mart ́ın1,2 Edwin L. Turner3,4 Abraham Loeb5

Could you fill us in on your astronomical background a bit? Are you Abraham Loeb5?

The concept of Oumuamua being an antenna is very interesting.

Q: (Pierre) They're talking of electromachining of the surface of the planet...

A: Yes

Q: (Pierre) Electromachining means basically arcing...

(Joe) Moving lightning along the ground.

(Pierre) Long-lasting moving lightning.

(Joe) Chasing people!

(Andromeda) That's coming soon?

A: Soon enough.

Q: (L) Soon enough, but not right away.

(Pierre) Usually this electromachining occurs between our planet and a highly charge body like a comet. Will a comet be the source of these discharges?

(Joe) That's what I just asked.

A: Wait and see. That is not the only source of such phenomena!

I thought it was interesting news:

As many as 40 Starlink satellites are currently falling out of the sky--the surprising result of a minor geomagnetic storm. SpaceX made the announcement yesterday

In light of this session excerpt:

Q: (L) Well, I was just reading that the Earth's magnetic shield has dropped even lower, and it's causing problems with satellites. Is that going to be a big issue in the days to come?

A: Oh indeed. Best laid plans fail?

Q: (L) So in other words, the powers that be that are running the show aren't really as smart as they think they are...

A: Exactly.

Q: (L) They never counted on their satellites getting fried.

(Pierre) And other electronic equipment through which they monitor, control, and influence populations. It's a failing of the electronic control system.

A: Level playing field eventually. Just wait for the current to begin to flow!

Q: (L) So in other words, we're all going to get electrocuted!

(Pierre) That might be due to the fact that the magnetosphere protects the planet from most high-energy cosmic rays and other radiations. If you have no magnetic shield, the planet is open to any such radiation.

A minor CME bringing down 40 satellites? Imagine what a major one would do.

I thought it was interesting news:

In light of this session excerpt:

Thanks Pierre for bringing this up. And it seems that the Sun is pretty active in the last days. Which makes me wonder, are we're heading finally towards more Interesting and adventurous times?

I get the feeling we won't have to wait too long to discover it...

Here is a video from suspiciousobserver that talks a about the CME that burned out the satellites:

According to Ben from suspiciousobsercers the Sun is a little bit active in the last few days:

Man I'm really excited about these news, we didn't had many lately, can't wait to see what's coming next, without anticipating off course. :wow::-D

(Pierre) And other electronic equipment through which they monitor, control, and influence populations. It's a failing of the electronic control system.

A: Level playing field eventually. Just wait for the current to begin to flow!

I found this one interesting. They have referred to 4D as the "level playing field" in other sessions, I guess this comment points to that as well. But the second part mentions "current", which given the context of the questioning implies perhaps an electrical current not quite flowing right now. I wonder what type of current that is?

I was thinking that then "the Earth moving to 4D" could very well mean via a massive "EM pulse" or electromagnetic phenomenon given very real cosmic charges and currents at play, at least from the physical perspective. Could this weakening of the magnetic shield be also involved?

Perhaps that's the reason for these birds crashing in Mexico today (?). I don't know much about it, but I thought this footage really interesting. First, they crash, but then the majority seems to survive and take off again? FWIW.

Added: Also, I have noticed that some websites were having problems yesterday.

Last edited:
I found this one interesting. They have referred to 4D as the "level playing field" in other sessions, I guess this comment points to that as well. But the second part mentions "current", which given the context of the questioning implies perhaps an electrical current not quite flowing right now. I wonder what type of current that is?

I was thinking that then "the Earth moving to 4D" could very well mean via a massive "EM pulse" or electromagnetic phenomenon given very real cosmic charges and currents at play, at least from the physical perspective. Could this weakening of the magnetic shield be also involved?

I think you might be on to something @Navigator. The Cs talk about a blanketing effect that is being used to control large areas of the earth by the STS forces so to speak.

The Wave Chapter 22: The Nexus Seven Meet the Cassiopaeans

Q: (A) Well, we started with the increased mass of the Sun, and we came to UFT, which is hidden from us because it would make us free; there is this tendency in me to follow this road because it is science and would open a new road. The question is whether such activity or knowing such things will lead to other densities? Is it just for satisfaction, or is there real value in knowing more in this direction?

A: Well, the Unified Field Theory unlocks the door completely to the higher densities… Grids.

Q: (L) What kind of grids…

A: The planet has been enshrouded with EM grid.

Q: (T) Are these the ley lines?

A: No.

Q: (L) Are they artificially generated?

A: Contoured.

Q: (L) They are artificially contoured. What is the result of this shrouding?

A: Manipulated for use by 3rd/4th Consortium.

Q: (A) What kind of EM grid? (L) The natural EM grid is being contoured…

A: Like a gently waving geometric “blanket”.

Q: (T) Is it on the surface of the planet, through the planet, or where?

A: Above.

Possibly this grid is designed more to control OPs than souled individuals as the following seems to indicate:

Session 14 September 2002:
Q: (L) So with Whitley telling everybody how it happens and what they look like along with contouring of the blanket EM mind control field or whatever, with the beaming out of a mind-programming wave - whatever it is - they're able to make a whole hell of a lot of people - everybody who is susceptible - think they are in contact with gray aliens. What is it that makes some people susceptible and not others?

A: Most generally that they are not organic portals.

Q: (L) So that leads to our other question, do organic portals ever get abducted?

A: No need.

Q: (L) So they're using this, in a sense, as a weeding mechanism?

A: More or less.

Of course you can do a lot of damage using OPs that go berserk.

There are other means of attacking us that seem to be described as a "frequency fence" or "stalling waves".

Session 23 October 2004:
Q: (Galahad) What is the major problem facing the group at the moment?

A: Stalling frequency waves.

Q: What can we do to jump-start the group?

A: Requires will and knowledge. You share, they find will if it is there to find.

Q: (A) What kind of knowledge do we need to share?

A: That their lack of ability to see and do is due to deliberate stalling.

Q: (Galahad) Can you elaborate?

A: They are in a frequency fence being stored for later food.

Q: (A) Are we also in a fence? Or, are we different?

A: Quite.

Q: We are quite different?

A: Yes.

Q: What makes us different?

A: Seeing and doing.

Q: Well, if we have a network, different people are doing different things. They are at different levels. Shouldn't we consider it in this light?

A: You were in as bad condition before leaving the USA, remember?

Q: (Galahad) Can they overcome the stalling?

A: If they wish.

The good news is that if we "wish" we can overcome the stalling using our free will I suppose.

There are perhaps multiple frequency sources and frequency changes that we could consider. Why not both 4D STS technology and Cosmic frequency changes.

Session 19 July 2014:
(L) Well, it's like the chemtrails issue. They KNOW that the government is lying to them, and so they create this elaborate conspiracy theory that the government is spraying masses of chemicals in the upper atmosphere. Every single plane that makes a contrail is automatically a chemtrail producer.

(Chu) And it's usually the cosmic connection that is not in people's minds. It has to be the government, it has to be some kind of force or whatever, so it seems to me they're saying it has to be...

(L) Aristotle still holds sway.

(Pierre) The question I wanted to answer is, those shocks due to cosmic activity... Is it because on the psychological level, there is this fear and people are thinking, "Oh, it's real!" And/or because cosmic activity might modify the electromagnetic environment and stimulate shifts in some people?

A: A little of both.
And for now Goodbye.

We sometimes forget even some more recent sessions describing the interaction of Cosmic events with our
earthly events that continue to increase. Maybe we need to "Read Pierre's book!"

L) You know, we were giving up on you? We already got started, so we're just going to pick up where we left off. We're going to ask our first question. We already did our introductions. Alright, so... My first question is... You guys don't get to ask questions yet! That's your punishment for being late. [laughter] I want to know what caused the crash of the Air Algerie flight number AH 5017? I would like to know what caused that crash?

A: Multiple elements were involved here. First there was a vortex of electric charge which quadrupled the power of the thunder stroke. Second, due to the vortex, there was a breach of the realm curtain. This induced EM effects which disoriented the pilots. Expect more of this sort of thing around the planet in future.

Q: (Pierre) Why was there a vortex of electric charge?

A: The current is grounded, thus more current "flow". Read Pierre's book!

Q: [laughter] (Pierre) Interesting recommendation.

(Kniall) Did you hear about this book?

(Andromeda) What about that thunderstorms that we had here the other day that was pretty intense?

A: Another vortex, except not so intense at ground level.

Q: (L) There was a question I wanted to ask, but it jumped out of my head... Yeah, we had a circular storm, and all of the thunder and lightning was like a ring, or a cyclonic motion around us and around all of France. I saw it on the radar the few times I checked.

(Pierre) And this grounding, it's due to more dust in the atmosphere. So you can retain more electric charge locally, so there's more disbalance and discharges.

(L) Does this have anything to do with the noted extreme quietness of the sun when it is supposed to be extremely active?
It's supposed to be at a solar maximum, and the sun's disc was completely blank for several days.

A: Yes, as we said, the system is grounding.

Q: (L) You mean the solar system is grounding?

A: Yes.

Q: (Alana) Is this sort of thing going to happen more?

(Perceval) Yeah, that's what they said: "Expect more of this sort of thing around the planet in future."

A: Notice as you did earlier, the total fragmentation and charring [of the aircraft].

What if there is also STO frequency technology? How could that change the game?

Session 16 July 2009:
Q: (L) I once speculated, and I don't remember where I speculated about it, that a human being has a certain field - like a morphic field - and they are connected in various ways to the field in which they interact... that everything else has a field and all these fields interconnect and intersperse, and that people who perform certain formalized maneuvers based on some technology which we don't know or understand, that it's in a sense - because somebody had told me once that information is stored or retrieved on a computer by a single electron being moved in a certain way on a microchip, that it was a pathway that it follows, and that the pathway that it follows means something - so my idea was perhaps human beings in a sense can be like electrons moving within a certain field. If a group of electrons line themselves up and move in a certain way, it adds some sort of considerable - it's like a significant movement of energy - it creates a current. And this creation of a current is like something that enables you to connect to this other realm, this other density. It's almost like you're creating a cord or something, a tube, or some kind of...

A: A "conduit" maybe?

Q: (L) But anyhow, does that idea make sense? (Ark) Well, theoretically it makes sense. But my question is suppose it is done. And it has probably been done by many people. What are the visible consequences?

A: Under the right circumstances, with knowledge, awareness and, most important of all, BEING (letters came very slowly in contrast to the rest of the message, which was fast), there can be openings of portals for many purposes. Remember the Maruts and their baskets? How about a little "travel" if needed for a positive purpose?

Q: (L) Okay, the Maruts were referred to as - they were like all of a special bloodline - and they danced, and their dance produced benefits for the tribe. I mean, the heavens opened, and baskets came down with food and whatever they needed. I mean, it's like the original story of Manna from heaven. Only it wasn't just something tasteless, it was whatever they wanted or needed. Krunchy (healthy cereal)! (laughter)

A: Keep in mind that in order for the techno-spiritual techniques to work, the people of the "blood" must be purified and their chakras must be "connected". If this is done, there are even more important functions. For example: mental blocking of 4D STS attacks. Do you realize that 200 or so people assembled this way, and a block against the marauders could be put in place? Furthermore the wave is coming, the "dancers" could very well determine how it affects your planet and reality. Can you imagine what would happen if the "elite" of your world were cut off from their 4D STS power supply? What if their mind control techniques and frequency fences just "fizzled"?

Q: (L) Well that's crazy. (Ark) How can it happen that they are cut off from their power supply? I don't understand.

A: Mental blocking.

Q: (DD) Do they block themselves? (Review of previous answer) (A***) So they're talking about the dance, and people together doing this dance would create some sort of block?

A: Exactly.

Well the above gives food for thought I think. In some endeavors "the more the merrier" seems appropriate (say even 200). I think there are a few Canadian truckers (modern day "Maruts"?) who might lead the way and find a few freed followers dancing behind them. Why not other truckers in other countries too? Who better knows about 'a little "travel"'? There is more to it than that probably but I feel grateful that there are signs that the resistance to control is building in many places around the world.

Back
Top Bottom