The Ice Age Cometh! Forget Global Warming!

@Corvus when I said physically prepared I had in mind physical structures and assets, like perhaps an indoor garden or hydroponics setup, or even finishing my fireplace which fortunately wasn't an issue this time. Physically in my body, I'm still pretty in shape from growing up as a gymnast, though if I could tone down my overactive metabolism that'd be great! But everything you said still is very valid, and I'll definitely look into the book you recommended. I've got a few survival books but another one couldn't hurt.
Then you have not so much worry in that respect, gymnastics is a great sport, but yes when it comes to assets it is all costly, especially today, but also depends on your job and country. I needed years to get some things and I did not get all I planned but that is life, but having basics can be enough sometimes. I read that people died from methane gas from the exaust of their cars they used for heathing and not opening any door or windows. One good tip if in those kind of situations is to have sleeping bag or tent and to use thermal mat or mylar space blanket(that is cheap and reflects body heat) on the floor to stop conduction of cold to your body, and if not having that you can use table as a tent and put blankets on all sides as insulation and light a candle inside. And you can put blanket or mylar on yourself and light a candle inside that generates heat. And when inside sleeping bag or tent use your basic clothes because warm/cold weather clothes will lose it s effectivness and do not wear cotton t shirts because if they get wet they will chill you, and when it comes to condesation you can also release it by opening/ventilting it. You can also boil snow with a candle It would not be comfortable but would get you through without freezing or killing yourself with gas or making fire inside a house.

Some years ago, in Anchorage, we got a newly elected mayor Berkowitz. And he sells off a considerable percentage of our snow removal fleet. And come winter, we had a higher than normal snow accumulation. The roads were horrible - like unpaved road filled with ruts. And it was days after a snowfall before a plow came down the secondary roads.

So, with our ability to forecast general weather conditions in advance - as in our understanding of el nino and la nina weather patterns, politicians can 'bungle' their policy decisions in advance of these knowns, and calculate how to best take advantage of upcoming catastrophes.
To maximise empowerment to themselves, and business interests. And hide it behind politics.

We all see the complaints about government when disasters happen, and it is common for it to become politicized. It seems as though the politics provide cover for the destruction and dysfunction that is prepared for in a eventual meteorological event, and with el nina and la nina events giving them a timeline to work with.

So, global warming or cooling could be and excuse to sway policy one way or another, but the la ninas and el ninos are the real factors, but they will push that reality into the background in order to use weather to their advantage. Weather manipulation. Although not the type that actually alters the weather.

Recently, Berkowitz resigned within a day of revelation of his having an affair with a local news reporter, who accused him of posting pictures of his butt on underage girls site. His butt picture was shown on the web.

I know the C's frown on chemtrails, yet there are alot of video examples of this 'snow' not melting. I am at a loss as to how to explain this without saying chemtrails!

mypatriotsnetwork.com/patriot/texas-snow-that-doesnt-melt-weather-modification-technology/

What do chemtrails have to do with snow not melting considering that the coming of an ice age has been predicted for years now? What do you think happens in an ice age?

@Nienna thanks for the interesting suggestions! yes you're correct I still have power. We have a pump shed where all the plumbing is connected to the well and then to the house, sadly the shed itself isn't insulated which probably would be a good idea, but at the least we do have a space heater out there pushed up close to the pipes, it just wasn't enough. As far inside the houses, in the main house the pipes go up into the attic, haven't discovered any leaks yet so hopefully they didn't burst, and in my little tiny house they also go up into the space between the loft and ground floor, but it's not accessible without removing the ceiling. I'm sure my little house is fine, it stayed warm and toasty as it's not a very big space to heat, just unsure about the main house. Will know more today though when it warms a bit and I turn the pump back on.
In that case, may I suggest that the next time freezing temperatures are forecast that you leave all of your faucets open enough for them to drip so that water is constantly moving through the pipes? I don't know if that will help your well pump or not. If not, then doing this would be pointless unless it takes much colder temps for the pump to freeze.

@Nienna thanks for the interesting suggestions! yes you're correct I still have power. We have a pump shed where all the plumbing is connected to the well and then to the house, sadly the shed itself isn't insulated which probably would be a good idea, but at the least we do have a space heater out there pushed up close to the pipes, it just wasn't enough.

Pearce what you can do is use some electric blankets and some moving blankets (from a moving company if necessary, they are relatively inexpensive). You could put the electric blankets over the pumps and pipes and then cover them with the moving blankets to help retain the heat. You could also use moving blankets to wrap the pipes. In my experiences this definitely works to help prevent freezing of the well pump, pressure switch and pressure pump, pressure tank, etc. in lower temps (not sure how low, but probably at least sustained overnights of 10F) In the event that the equipment does wind up frozen then you can use that gear to thaw it later more quickly without warming it too fast (which can cause damage).

Keep in mind that some electric blankets automatically turn off after around 2 hours, so if you decide to use them try to find some that can be turned on constantly. If you can't find any like that then there are smaller heating pads that can be turned on constantly.

Last edited:
Thanks for the suggestions and feedback everyone. Got the water flowing yesterday, as far as we can tell no burst pipes. Talked with my dad yesterday and decided next time (he said 'if' and I kept saying 'when') we would shut off the pump like we did this time, but open all the faucets so the water completely drains out of the pipes instead of the drip cause that didn't really help in this case. Not before of course filling the bathtub, ice chests, sinks, and any container possible with water to have extra on hand. Such a good idea but I never would have thought to do it mostly cause I didn't think it would be that bad, so I really didn't plan ahead for much. Gotta love those famous last words and definitely will be on top of it more for the next time. Also going to put in an effort to finish the fireplace situation, as I've just put it off for too long.

So, with our ability to forecast general weather conditions in advance - as in our understanding of el nino and la nina weather patterns, politicians can 'bungle' their policy decisions in advance of these knowns, and calculate how to best take advantage of upcoming catastrophes.
To maximise empowerment to themselves, and business interests. And hide it behind politics.

We all see the complaints about government when disasters happen, and it is common for it to become politicized. It seems as though the politics provide cover for the destruction and dysfunction that is prepared for in a eventual meteorological event, and with el nina and la nina events giving them a timeline to work with.
I was thinking about it last night and with all of the extreme weather and things we are seeing with what looks like the approach of an Ice Age, we may see in the future in places like Texas or where future hurricanes and natural disasters hit that the areas just are unable to recover and build back what was destroyed.

This would be due to the above quote and total corruption and incompetence relating to government, supply and supply chain issues relating to available materials that started with the Covid business, and connected to this a seriously degraded financial and economic system due to the corruption and a possible crashing of the systems, such as this being at first planned by TPTB for agendas and greed and then it gets out of hand due to events and unplanned for chaos.

Thanks for the suggestions and feedback everyone. Got the water flowing yesterday, as far as we can tell no burst pipes. Talked with my dad yesterday and decided next time (he said 'if' and I kept saying 'when') we would shut off the pump like we did this time, but open all the faucets so the water completely drains out of the pipes instead of the drip cause that didn't really help in this case. Not before of course filling the bathtub, ice chests, sinks, and any container possible with water to have extra on hand. Such a good idea but I never would have thought to do it mostly cause I didn't think it would be that bad, so I really didn't plan ahead for much. Gotta love those famous last words and definitely will be on top of it more for the next time. Also going to put in an effort to finish the fireplace situation, as I've just put it off for too long.
All good ideas. I think draining pipes is a great idea. Damage can be catastrophic, and no telling when you'll get help with repairs. I'm told that homeowner's insurance has a very high deductible for damage because of 'named storms' (aren't they all named lately?) Don't know if true, so read the fine print. ANYTHING you can do to prevent damage is worthwhile.
If you frequent yard sales, you can find old heating pads and electric blankets without the safety shut off system. Multitude of uses for these, like under pet beds, making yogurt or other fermentations. There are special bathtub bags sold for containing a large amount of water ahead of any worrisome storm.
It is easy to set up an inexpensive hygiene system with bags, 5 gallon buckets and snap on toilet seats (made for just this purpose). Baby wipes are great for bathing and hand washing. Dry shampoo is very effective.
Berkey water filters are good enough for drinking even pond water. Pricey, but worth it.

What do chemtrails have to do with snow not melting considering that the coming of an ice age has been predicted for years now? What do you think happens in an ice age?
txsnow.jpg

Ok, ya got me, har har, so then how does snow not melt when a flame is applied? probably does not have anything to do with chemtrails, or does it? i did the flame test here in west michigan and had carbon build up on the ice but the ice did melt. can anyone explain the phenomena observed in the above photos and videos?

link to videos mypatriotsnetwork.com/patriot/texas-snow-that-doesnt-melt-weather-modification-technology/

I have a woodstove I use once in a while, and some years ago we had a -20F cold spell that stuck around for several weeks. Well, the room where my stove is has a concrete floor, and the ceiling is 9ft.
So, the concrete gets cold, and with the high ceiling height, the temp difference between the ceiling and floor is great.
So I put a duct that went from ceiling to floor that drew the hot air at the ceiling to the floor. This heated the concrete and concrete stores the heat, and it rises from the floor making the comfort zone consistent. And it stored the heat so that the next day, I would have residual heating until I got the fire going again.

Ok, ya got me, har har, so then how does snow not melt when a flame is applied? probably does not have anything to do with chemtrails, or does it? i did the flame test here in west michigan and had carbon build up on the ice but the ice did melt. can anyone explain the phenomena observed in the above photos and videos?

link to videos mypatriotsnetwork.com/patriot/texas-snow-that-doesnt-melt-weather-modification-technology/

Do you realise how rude your tone is, Sodajaxon?

This distraction has been going around for a while, and all over the world (i saw a similar clip on social media last winter by someone in Europe). A quick online search brings up the following explanation:
{snip}

Slate magazine also addressed the conspiracy theories in a 2014 article. Phil Plait, writer for Slate's Bad Astronomy blog, recorded a replication of the snowball experiment and posted it to Bad Astronmy's YouTube page. Sure enough, the snow did not melt right away.

"To summarize, two things happen: One is that as the snow melts, the remaining snow absorbs the water. That’s why it doesn’t appear to drip; the snowball becomes a slushball," Plait wrote.

The process is called "sublimation," according to Mike Stone, a meteorologist for WTVR News in Richmond, Virginia. When heavy snowfall fell in Virginia's capital back in 2014, the station performed its own test and posted it to YouTube.

"When you heat something like this, it goes from a solid to a gas. It's called sublimation," Stone told then-colleague Alix Bryan when her snowball failed to melt. "This is actually disappearing by going into vapor."

Dr. Tandy Grubbs, professor and chair of the department of chemistry and biochemistry at Stetson University, told USA TODAY that given time, the snowball would have melted.

"Firstly, I would note that the demonstrator did not hold the lighter under the snowball long enough to melt enough of the snow to potentially see water formation (and dripping)," he wrote in an email.

Grubbs also explained why the snowball turned black where the flame touched it.

"The formation of black on the snow when the lighter is held under it is due to the incomplete combustion and formation of soot when the lighter fuel is burning," he wrote. "Soot would ordinarily not be visible when a lighter is burning in open air, but the snowball in this case is acting like a filter, catching and accumulating the black soot particles, which show up quite visibly on the white snow after a few seconds of exposure."

Sublimation demos are some of the outrageous claims about synthetic snow posted to the internet in recent years. Some blamed "chemtrails" sprayed by passing airplanes for the snow that gridlocked Atlanta seven years ago, while others pointed to nanobots, according to a 2014 Yahoo! News article. The latter does not yet exist, per a Dec. 30 GlobeNewswire press release about a major nanorobotics report.

"Even if the government was perpetrating such a diabolical scheme (they aren't), and was able to cover it up and keep people quiet (no need because it isn't happening), it just wouldn't work. It would be the most inefficient and ineffective way of dosing the population with anything," Scott Sutherland of Yahoo! News wrote.

Our rating: False​

We rate this claim FALSE, based on our research. A claim containing TikTok videos that purport to illustrate snow that won't melt is based on unproven and previously debunked conspiracy theories. A snowball will melt under a flame, turning from a solid to a gas due to a process called sublimation. Other claims tying snowfall to chemtrails or nanobot technology are unfounded, according to experts.

You will also want to familiarize yourself with these articles:

Last edited:
Just wanted to share some thoughts since I had many friends and colleagues effected by the recent extreme cold weather around the US. They were mostly bewildered or just ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ by it all. I wanted to share articles on how we’ve likely entered an ice age but I know that would’ve been too much of a curveball for them.

Something that stood out to me from their descriptions and photos was how even after a lot of snow had fallen there would be mention of how it was then raining. This then caused everything to turn to ice as the temp dropped again.

This snow, rain, ice cycle got me thinking that what if this could pick up in higher altitudes where if enough precipitation gathered then large chunks of ice could form and then eventually fall. I do recall reading accounts about huge chunks of snow and ice falling at the onset of an ice age (Cs may have mentioned as well).

Another thought (kinda out there) but what if the ice is already in the atmosphere just waiting for a catalyst to bind into massive hunks of ice? Perhaps then some harmonizing/vibratory frequency (sky trumpets?) binds and then holds the ice above until it’s cancelled out and then flop - tons of ice falls. Imagine if an atmospheric river froze in the sky and then fell all at once - that wouldn’t bode well for anyone underneath it.

The possibility of hoarfrost forming at a grand scale comes to mind. Here’s a quick video from a Boise broadcast that explains hoarfrost during winter inversions -
https://www.ktvb.com/video/weather/...lley/277-112412fe-5555-42ed-b9ff-d2b9a71e9a30

Hope this isn’t noise, but does seem only a “click” away until all this ice slides into place 😑 Stay warm and vigilant wherever you are.

Just wanted to share some thoughts since I had many friends and colleagues effected by the recent extreme cold weather around the US. They were mostly bewildered or just ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ by it all. I wanted to share articles on how we’ve likely entered an ice age but I know that would’ve been too much of a curveball for them.
Hey Maxwell, Depending on how receptive they are, sometimes its best to say nothing, sometimes it's better to go at the topic in a more roundabout way. Should anyone express an interest, then you can be more explicit in telling them that you came across other theories about what's contributing to the strange weather.

You might find some ideas about how to handle these kinds of conversations in this thread. It's not about extreme weather but the suggestions are probably applicable.

Something that stood out to me from their descriptions and photos was how even after a lot of snow had fallen there would be mention of how it was then raining. This then caused everything to turn to ice as the temp dropped again.

This snow, rain, ice cycle got me thinking that what if this could pick up in higher altitudes where if enough precipitation gathered then large chunks of ice could form and then eventually fall. I do recall reading accounts about huge chunks of snow and ice falling at the onset of an ice age (Cs may have mentioned as well).

Another thought (kinda out there) but what if the ice is already in the atmosphere just waiting for a catalyst to bind into massive hunks of ice? Perhaps then some harmonizing/vibratory frequency (sky trumpets?) binds and then holds the ice above until it’s cancelled out and then flop - tons of ice falls. Imagine if an atmospheric river froze in the sky and then fell all at once - that wouldn’t bode well for anyone underneath it.
Do you have the passage from the C's? I don't recall anything like that, but maybe i missed it.

My understanding is that when these atmospheric rivers fall, they cause unprecedented rainfall and flooding, and we've seen countless headlines stating things like 'a months worth of rain fell in 12 hours'. At the same time, in other areas there's unprecedented drought. I'm guessing that these extremes are related since similar patterns have been found to have happened in the past (see this link that describes drought in the Middle Ages).

Indeed, when it's cold enough, these rivers can then fall as snow, which cause record snow fall; roofs collapse due to the weight, people can't open their doors, roads remain blocked, and so on. Also, at some point that snow will melt and in turn can cause flooding.

As for 'ice falling from the sky', what comes to mind is the record breaking hail, both in the size of the individual hail as well as the amount that falls (i.e. 'rivers of hail'). It seems one of the most destructive aspects to this is crop damage, that can lead to crop failure, although some chunks are big enough that, were it to hit a person, it'd likely injure them pretty badly - and there have been reports of this happening.

If you're interested in the mechanics of how this happens, i think you'll find some answers in Pierre and Laura's book, Earth Changes and the Human-Cosmic Connection. You can listen to the podcast about the book here, and you might also like this one.

The possibility of hoarfrost forming at a grand scale comes to mind. Here’s a quick video from a Boise broadcast that explains hoarfrost during winter inversions -
https://www.ktvb.com/video/weather/...lley/277-112412fe-5555-42ed-b9ff-d2b9a71e9a30

Hope this isn’t noise, but does seem only a “click” away until all this ice slides into place 😑 Stay warm and vigilant wherever you are.

Unfortunately that video doesn't appear to be available in Europe.

Thanks for taking the time to respond, Itellsya. I appreciate the feedback. Here are some follow up comments...
Hey Maxwell, Depending on how receptive they are, sometimes its best to say nothing, sometimes it's better to go at the topic in a more roundabout way. Should anyone express an interest, then you can be more explicit in telling them that you came across other theories about what's contributing to the strange weather.

You might find some ideas about how to handle these kinds of conversations in this thread. It's not about extreme weather but the suggestions are probably applicable.

Yes, I have found this to be the case, but thanks for the reminder. With close friends and family I may hint at something here or there if it's relevant. For people I don't know well or co-workers it's usually mums the word. For many waking up is worse than death so best to let sleeping dogs lay even if its certain doom. And thanks for the link to that thread, I'm not caught up on it, but will have a read.

Do you have the passage from the C's? I don't recall anything like that, but maybe i missed it.

Yeah, I searched through as well and didn't find any specific regarding 'massive hunks ice'. Closest I could find was this from 2014-07-14:

(Turgonl) About the weather here in Canada... It's been fluctuating between hot and cold this summer, and in the winter time. And we were just wondering, is the way the ice age is going to occur, will the summers just start to get cooler and cooler with the precipitation as time goes on over the next few years?​

A: No, glacial rebound will fall within months when the tipping point is reached.

So, not exactly massive hunks of ice but will fall referenced. I think I may have been more or less recalling some the day after tomorrow discussions. I'll continue looking through articles for any reference. Below is one I found on SOTT with interesting possibilities.

My understanding is that when these atmospheric rivers fall, they cause unprecedented rainfall and flooding, and we've seen countless headlines stating things like 'a months worth of rain fell in 12 hours'. At the same time, in other areas there's unprecedented drought. I'm guessing that these extremes are related since similar patterns have been found to have happened in the past (see this link that describes drought in the Middle Ages).

Well... we do get atmospheric rivers here in Northern California every season. I was mostly using them as an analogy between my hypothesis (which could very well be half-baked :nuts:) and how large amounts of ice could form and fall from the sky. I'll try to clarify a little more below...

As for 'ice falling from the sky', what comes to mind is the record breaking hail, both in the size of the individual hail as well as the amount that falls (i.e. 'rivers of hail'). It seems one of the most destructive aspects to this is crop damage, that can lead to crop failure, although some chunks are big enough that, were it to hit a person, it'd likely injure them pretty badly - and there have been reports of this happening.

Yes, I've read about this as well. I did find this article that provides some plausibility to large amounts of falling ice forming: Mystery of the monster hailstones -- Sott.net

The ice that totalled Javage's Mustang, however, was white, pure and huge. "I've never seen that big a piece of ice fall off an airplane," Kaiser said as he began his investigation. But Kaiser has discovered that falls of large masses of white ice, though rare, are not as uncommon as he first thought. In the space of a week in April 2006, there were two such falls in California...

So how could gigantic hailstones form on a clear day? Conditions over south-east Spain in early January 2000 were certainly anomalous. Three days before the first megacryometeors hit, ozone levels in the lower stratosphere, between 10 and 50 kilometres above ground, were substantially below normal, allowing more radiation than usual to pass through to the troposphere below. With less radiation being absorbed in the lower stratosphere, it became cooler. Furthermore, satellite data showed that the boundary between the troposphere and stratosphere, known as the tropopause, dropped by 2.5 kilometres over Spain in the days before the strikes.

Also, info on winter inversions from Wikipedia:

During an inversion, warmer air is held above cooler air; the normal temperature profile with altitude is inverted. [2]

An inversion traps air pollution, such as smog, close to the ground. An inversion can also suppress convection by acting as a "cap". If this cap is broken for any of several reasons, convection of any moisture present can then erupt into violent thunderstorms. Temperature inversion can notoriously result in freezing rain in cold climates.

So I guess to clarify my hunch - could certain inversion conditions with the formation of hoarfrost and wild fluctuations in temperatures be a catalyst for large amounts of ice to form rapidly in the sky? Maybe?

Here's a link to the video on YT about hoarfrost -

If you're interested in the mechanics of how this happens, i think you'll find some answers in Pierre and Laura's book, Earth Changes and the Human-Cosmic Connection. You can listen to the podcast about the book here, and you might also like this one.

I do have the book in my library. I bought and read it right away, although it's been sometime since then. The above is just an idea and an attempt at putting what I know and understand to work, but I admit there's still much to process and understand. In any event, learning is fun!

:read:🕵️‍♂️🤔

Back
Top Bottom