More voices raising and pushing back:

Fearmongering, false narrative and profiteering: The truth about Covid

In a speech entitled ‘Time To Reopen Society’ to the March 2021 inaugural BizNews investment conference in South Africa, Nick Hudson, co-founder of PANDA (Pandemics – Data and Analytics) comes to the devastating conclusion that every single element of the Covid narrative has been false.

In a way not done before, he pulls everything together from changing World Health Organisation recommendations to masks making no difference; from suppression measures shifting the disease burden on to the vulnerable, through to unnecessary vaccine programmes.
By following the data and official communications from global organisations, he unravels what transpired to lead us into deleterious lockdowns, which continue to have enormous negative impacts across the world.

The gap revealed between the data, facts and reality of coronavirus with what media and public health institutions have presented to the world is mind blowing; revelatory even to the Lockdown sceptic.

This is the truth about Covid lockdowns – please share it as widely as you can. You can watch it here. (27:01 VIDEO)

Experts demand scientific debate on Covid with Premier Ford

A group of 9 doctors is calling on Premier Ford and Ontario’s Chief Medical Officer of Health, Dr. David Williams to “join a multidisciplinary team in an open academic discussion, to be held publicly, about the events surrounding Ontario’s pandemic response over the last year and into the future.”

The list of Doctors is as follows:
  • Dr. H. C. Tenenbaum (Professor of Laboratory Medicine and Pathobiology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto),
  • Dr. B. A. Mallard (Professor of Immunogenetics, Department of Pathobiology, University of Guelph),
  • Dr. B. W. Bridle (Associate Professor of Viral Immunology, Department of Pathobiology, University of Guelph),
  • Dr. M Palmer (Associate Professor of Biochemistry, University of Waterloo),
  • Dr. P.E Alexander (Assistant Professor of Health Research Methodology, Evidence-Based-Medicine, Department of Health Research, McMaster University),
  • Dr. D. Decunha (Clinical and Chief Psychologist, Psychology Works, Toronto),
  • Dr. P. Oldfield (PhD, Independent Scientific/Regulatory Consultant, Fellow of the Royal Society of Chemistry),
  • Dr. L Rapson (Assistant Professor Department of Family and Community Medicine U of Toronto),
  • Dr. I. Bernstein (B.Sc., M.D., C.C.F.P., F.C.F.P., Lecturer, Department of Family and Community Medicine, University of Toronto).
[...]
The letter includes some scathing remarks towards the Governments handling of Covid. It said “for over a year the Government of Ontario has used a blanket non-targeted and population-wide approach using measures that now appear to be, at best, arbitrary and worse capricious.”

The group of doctors added that these measures “have led to unnecessary death of our seniors and collateral damage to our society’s mental health, deaths of despair, drug overdoses (intentional or not), alcoholism, suicidal ideation and worse.”
They continued airing their frustrations by stating that “the education of our children has been hurt beyond comprehension.” They added a sentiment that echoed Operational Underground Railroad directors Tim Ballard’s thoughts on the need for schools to stay open – they prevent child abuse as they are one of the first lines of defence to detect it.

FULL STORY

These worms/fibers have me bamboozled too.

I’m glad to see in the above video, that at least “someone” is trying to debunk this.
Or is it "Nothing to see here - move along!"

Too many lies for me to not be skepitcal of just about everything. Also, why only black fibers - no white, red, or other? It appeared none of the white cotton(?) mask fibers were doing anything at all - they're not affected by moisture as the possible plastic ones are? Plastic fibers only come in black - the only kind disbursed in the masks?

Last edited:
New Petition launched in UK.

End all requirements to wear face coverings immediately

The Government should remove all mandates for face coverings in all public places, and advise all public authorities and businesses that this measure is no longer necessary.
The number of deaths is currently below normal levels for the time of year and a month long plateau of cases indicates there is no imminent threat of resurgence. Furthermore, asymptomatic spread has never been proven to be a main driver of transmission. We believe that the requirement to wear face coverings is not necessary, and that all mandates for wearing them should be ended immediately.

Please share.

Doug Casey On The Shocking 2025 'Deagel' Forecast: War, Population Reduction, & The Collapse Of The West

I'm unfamiliar with Doug Casey. International Man seems to be his website, so perhaps he is interviewing himself. Still, what he writes seems interesting and on the right track, so I've selected some quotes from the article.

International Man: In addition, Deagel included a lengthy disclaimer, which states:
“After COVID, we can draw two major conclusions:
  1. The Western world success model has been built over societies with no resilience that can barely withstand any hardship, even a low-intensity one. It was assumed, but we got the full confirmation beyond any doubt.
  2. The COVID crisis will be used to extend the life of this dying economic system through the so-called Great Reset.”
Doug Casey: No. I’m afraid the election of actual Bolsheviks in 2020—and I don’t use that term lightly—has sealed its fate. Not to mention that the nomenklatura in most major cities and states are cut from the same cloth.

In point of fact, the US is on such a self-destructive path that the Chinese don’t have to do anything in order to win. All they need to do is lay back and be quiet. The West is destroying itself.

As for this COVID crisis, it impresses me as 80% hysteria, a bad flu season that has been blown out of proportion. It’s well known (insofar as anything can be known, considering the abysmal quality of reporting and the extreme politicization of the issue) that COVID mainly affects the elderly, the sick, and the obese.
Here’s a wild and crazy thought. What if the real problem isn’t so much the COVID virus itself.

What if the real problem is the new vaccines. What if, after X number of months or years, they turn out to have very deadly effects? There’s a reason new drugs are tested over a period of years, which is far from the case here. Ted Turner, Bill Gates, and numerous others who think they’re “elite” have long said that the earth’s population ought to be reduced radically, perhaps by 80%.
International Man: The disclaimer in the Deagel report goes on to say,
“The collapse of the Western financial system – and ultimately the Western civilization – has been the major driver in the forecast along with a confluence of crisis with a devastating outcome. As COVID has proven Western societies embracing multiculturalism and extreme liberalism are unable to deal with any real hardship.”
International Man: The report also discusses a prediction regarding a potential war that involves Russia and China against the US. What are your thoughts on this? Is it likely that we’ll see a conflict of this kind during the 2020s?

Doug Casey: As I said earlier, a war, at least with China, seems inevitable. It will likely be fomented by the US because, as the economy goes bad, governments always look for somebody else, an outsider, to blame.

At this point—and I recognize this will outrage jingoists and nationalists—the US government is actually the most dangerous force on the face of the planet. Much more dangerous than the Chinese, the Russians, or anybody else. Why? The US government is unique in actively and aggressively looking for trouble absolutely everywhere, sticking its nose into everything. Only the US has troops in a hundred other countries and is fighting hot wars in several more.

Woman raising the alarm on bitchute concerning menstrual problems/miscarriages/sperm counts:

ARE UNVACCINATED WOMEN GETTING SIDE EFFECTS FROM VACCINATED PEOPLE?

More on this very alarming trend:

Unvaccinated Women Report Miscarriages After Interactions with Vaccinated People

Unintentional effects of the Covid-19 vaccines should be expected as the vaccines are still on trial until 2023, but many of these adverse effects have startled the unvaccinated.

The reports began with an unvaccinated Instagram user sharing with her followers that after years of regular cycles she missed her menstrual cycle two months in a row. Shortly after she shared her experience, the woman began noticing mainstream news articles drawing a connection between menstrual issues and the covid vaccine.

After hypothesizing that women’s negative reaction to the experimental mRNA vaccines- even if they’re unvaccinated- may be due to shedding, many other women started sharing their testimonies.

The account went from 9,000 followers to 30,000 in less than 24 hours as she started sharing the testimonies.

PC191.jpg

PC192.jpg

PC193.jpg

PC194.jpg

PC195.jpg

Sadly, abnormal menstrual cycles weren’t the only adverse reaction to the vaccine in unvaccinated women, many suggested their recent miscarriages may be due to being around the vaccine and those vaccinated.

After reading hundreds of testimonies, the Instagram user learned many women experienced decimal [sic] casts, the lining of the uterus falling out. A quick Google search of the term showed a spike in search results in January 2021, when the Covid-19 vaccines were being introduced.

PC196.jpg

Many theorized that the Covid-19 vaccines would affect fertility and it’s starting seem as though those conspiracy theories aren’t all that crazy. For more testimonials watch this video.

One wonders, in addition to any organ transplants between vaccinated/unvaccinated, what about blood transfusions or sex between the vax/unvaxxed? This is beginning to look like a much bigger catastrophe than previously imagined.

Very likely - almost guaranteed:

Is The UK's "War On Pubs" About Silencing Dissent?

A university teacher has published a fascinating article in which he argues that the shut down of pubs in the United Kingdom is about silencing dissent.

The article by Sean Walsh, which was carried by LockdownSkeptics, questions why pubs are still semi-closed while other “non-essential retail” stores are allowed to fully open despite the fact that the entire hospitality industry was responsible for just 3 per cent of total COVID infections last year.

“It’s tempting to conclude that the SAGE types are not worried that pubs are possible vectors of transmission, but that they are concerned that hospitality venues are potential theatres of dissent,” writes Walsh.

He also notes that health bureaucrats seem to be intent on the British public remaining joyless as part of some demented puritanical drive to oversee the “crude sanitisation of our understanding of the human soul.”

More on this very alarming trend:

Unvaccinated Women Report Miscarriages After Interactions with Vaccinated People

Unintentional effects of the Covid-19 vaccines should be expected as the vaccines are still on trial until 2023, but many of these adverse effects have startled the unvaccinated.

The reports began with an unvaccinated Instagram user sharing with her followers that after years of regular cycles she missed her menstrual cycle two months in a row. Shortly after she shared her experience, the woman began noticing mainstream news articles drawing a connection between menstrual issues and the covid vaccine.

After hypothesizing that women’s negative reaction to the experimental mRNA vaccines- even if they’re unvaccinated- may be due to shedding, many other women started sharing their testimonies.

The account went from 9,000 followers to 30,000 in less than 24 hours as she started sharing the testimonies.

PC191.jpg

PC192.jpg

PC193.jpg

PC194.jpg

PC195.jpg

Sadly, abnormal menstrual cycles weren’t the only adverse reaction to the vaccine in unvaccinated women, many suggested their recent miscarriages may be due to being around the vaccine and those vaccinated.

After reading hundreds of testimonies, the Instagram user learned many women experienced decimal [sic] casts, the lining of the uterus falling out. A quick Google search of the term showed a spike in search results in January 2021, when the Covid-19 vaccines were being introduced.

PC196.jpg

Many theorized that the Covid-19 vaccines would affect fertility and it’s starting seem as though those conspiracy theories aren’t all that crazy. For more testimonials watch this video.

One wonders, in addition to any organ transplants between vaccinated/unvaccinated, what about blood transfusions or sex between the vax/unvaxxed? This is beginning to look like a much bigger catastrophe than previously imagined.

(L) So, you're saying that there are some really bad cases of Covid, and you're wondering if that's due to those who have been vaccinated?

A: Most likely. But do not forget what is being done to the population in terms of terror and predisposed belief. Further, wearing masks creates a perfect breeding ground for mutations and intensification of the illness.

Q: (L) So people are being programmed to believe that they're gonna die. Also, their bodies are being poisoned by their own effluvia from wearing masks and by being turned into walking talking garbage dumps by re-breathing their own waste... It's like rats breed in garbage dumps, and viruses breed in physical-body garbage dumps. If you don’t take the trash out of your body properly, you become a contaminated dump ripe for all kinds of pathogens to move in and take over.

(Joe) There are several vaccines. Two of them are messenger RNA vaccines that have never been used on humans before. We know more or less what they do. I was just wondering if those mRNA vaccines are particularly dangerous for people as compared to the standard type?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) Dangerous in terms of increasing the chances that people will get sick, or have some kind of... What's the danger from that kind of vaccine?

A: Messing around with DNA is iffy at best. Because of genetic recombination, each individual is unique. The purveyors of vaccines such as this have not well considered that some individuals might be transformed into mutation and amplification and mass production factories of something way worse than Covid.

Q: (Joe) So is that the best bet then for a real plague? A real pandemic might come from the vaccine for Covid...

(L) A real, horrible pandemic might come from this vaccine interacting with the DNA of specific individuals. There may be a small percentage of them, but all it takes is one.

(Gaby) Or could it be more like... Ya know, it's the spike protein that is produced that is like HIV and also endogenous retroviruses that are already resident in our DNA that could be activated and behave like a Black Death. Or could it be something more like we'll be seeing a lot more cancer, for example?

A: Think something more like Black Death.

If anyone asks me, this is the tip of the iceberg....

And here are the results:

The Israeli People Committee’s April Report on the Lethal Impact of Vaccinations

The Israeli People Committee (IPC), a civilian body made of leading Israeli health experts, has published its April report into the Pfizer vaccine’s side effects.* The findings are catastrophic on every possible level.

Their verdict is that “there has never been a vaccine that has harmed as many people.” The report is long and detailed. I will outline just some of the most devastating findings presented in the report.

READ MORE

Covid-19 nasal swab test punctured a US woman's brain lining, causing fluid to leak from her nose and putting her at risk of life-threatening infection, doctors reported in a medical journal Thursday.

The patient, who is in her 40s, had an undiagnosed rare condition and the test she received may have been carried out improperly, a sequence of improbable events that means the risk from nasal tests remains very low.

But her case showed health care professionals should take care to follow testing protocols closely, Jarrett Walsh, senior author of the paper that appeared in JAMA Otolaryngology–Head & Neck Surgery, told AFP.

Looks like "accidents" do happen when a full-blown nasal swab is done.

I don't want anyone shoving a stick up my nose. I have considerable doubts that the personnel who perform the tests in the pharmacies or in the testing centers are competent to perform this procedure without causing any harm. In fact, there have been some reports that there are not enough medically trained personnel to perform these tests. This increases the likelihood of injury to the nasal cavity, especially potentially the olfactory nerves.

Do you know if it is possible to insist that a mouth or throat swab be done instead of a swab through the nose?

Perhaps one way to avoid the test could be telling a "white lie" of having had sinus or skull surgery. I am not sure if (all) testing places have access to the patient's previous medical records, and if they would check them to confirm?

From the above "news18" article:

People who've had extensive sinus or skull base surgery should consider requesting oral testing if available, he added.

I have actually had skull surgery myself, so I didn't have to "lie" as such when I had to take the test: just told them upfront that there seems to be risks with the nasal swabs, referred to the article and mentioned what dr. Walsh recommends for those who have had head area surgery. They said no problem, the test doesn't have to be taken so far back in the "nasopharynx" region, and ended up just swiping maybe 1cm from the nostril (the result was still "positive").

Is it not interesting that directed energy weapons can induce flu like symptoms?

nothing_to_see_here.png

Maybe this is how they induce more cases in various parts of the World, more or less on demand? I am talking not about the magic they work with the PCR test and the cycle threshold, but about the influx of people in the hospitals.

Oracle Films • "The Pushback"
Video in english • 1 hour 22 min

Remember when OracleMedia published recently a video called "Corona.Film • Prologue"?. I mentioned then it was just the beginning in a series of several to come. Well, Oracle Films has come out with one, called "Pushback • The Day the World Stood Together" and I am glad, that it is in english this time (published via Odysee)

Oracle Film is behind the technical knowhow, for the Investigative Corona Committee in Berlin. The latter was founded by among others, lawyers Reiner Füllmich and Viviane Fischer)

OracleFilm writes:
Thank you. Both films are very well done. The first introduced additional perspectives that I hadn't considered in depth. Well worth the time to view in my opinion.

I'm not sure, where to post this video, it could be in conspiracy, but the ramifications that are presented in this video are so dark, it is taking me time to watch the whole thing, I have to watch in bits and pieces, it disturbs me so much. I need to take a break and go on to the next segment.

Dr. Charles Morgan on Psycho-Neurobiology and War​

Dr. Charles Morgan speaks to cadets and faculty at West Point about a range of topics, including psychology, neurobiology, and the science of humans at war. Dr. Morgan's neurobiological and forensic research has established him as an international expert in post-traumatic stress disorder, eyewitness memory, and human performance under conditions of high stress.

He called some of the experiments conducted by some dark web of alternative researchers...Hm so the military is now ethical!

if one extrapolates what is happening in our wold today, I believe it has relevance to the whole issues of Covid19 so called vaccines, nanotechnology, crisper technology, and to quote CAF, they want everyone hooked up to the Jedi cloud.

It was a presentation, by Dr. Charles Morgan to a group of military personal at West point. Seems he has a questionable involvement in, let's say persons, captured, and the affects of PTSD on human subjects.

He shows animal and human experiments, with videos (in the presentation) all available at the time (no idea of the year) from publicly available sources, even on from RT. With the benevolent fluff of developing these technologies for the benefit of humanity.

Around the 33 min mark, he gets into Crisper Technology. And what he calls the DREADDS, Designer receptors. that can be remotely controlled. A designer receptor, a cell, you can put somewhere in the body, and you can remotely activate it, at this time using chemical substances (not sure of the timeframe). In fruit flies when the brain is exposed to the right signal using the Retina (makes me think of cell phones).

From the video dialogue by Dr. Morgan.

Now using technology to transfer light signals from brain to brain in fruit flies, using the retina. So you have the capacity to use any product using any DNA sequence. You can insert into a living system and you can remotely control it. Talks about using rats mice and even cockroaches.

As I said, if one thinks this is dark if one extrapolates the implications. I have to look at in segments because of all the negative effects and implications for humanity that come to mind.

Makes me think of all the DNA collection going in Eastern Nations, and also recently with the COVID nasal swabs. I am only half way through. I have to take a break, will watch the other half later. Yes I know it's crazy, conspiracy, but the reality that, this is reality and there are segments of peoples in power, there minds are so dark that IMO the light will never reach them, the the man gave this presentation as a calm collected person, he was smiling affable, but I sensed an undercurrent for some reason of, glee.

Apologies if this is off topic, and an inappropriate area to post, but I thought it was thought provoking regarding the issues of vaccination to do?not to do? And also the undercurrent of "The Great Reset". The and of course the great technological revolution upon us, that by some great chance, we have a massive coronal ejection from the Sun suddenly coming to life and blasting all this tech to oblivion. Ah, one can live in hope!

[...]Now, I just found this video that seems to explain what they are: plastic fibres that move because they absorb moisture. I'm going to keep an open mind, though, until someone else can confirm. I apologize if this video is already posted, but I can't find anything else about these 'worms' on the forum. The masks will stay thrown away anyway because I don't need one of these fibres/worms flying into my lungs.

Well, thank-goodness for that! That seemed like a very reasonable video providing a down-to-earth explanation which I'm inclined to be satisfied by.

The spontaneous appearance of black worms appearing in masks all over the world seemed a little too sci-fi to me, and which failed to address the question of: "How? What's the vector?" -I mean, fungus is one thing, spores are carried in the air, but little black worm eggs? Complex life doesn't just appear out of nowhere, and if worms are as wide-spread as suggested, surely we'd have been aware of them long before masks were a commonality in our lives. Presumably, little worms living in moist cloths and papers would have been a long-standing element of our various food and clothing systems, have a long mythology, be part of culture.

The only reasonable way I could imagine worms of the same type abruptly popping up world-wide would be due to some kind of contamination at a factory or distribution source for masks. -A huge oversight given the fact that proper masks are supposedly manufactured to higher standards than other products; they're meant to be sterile. It would be a big scandal.

-Which may still be the case, but weighed against the moisture effect, nicely demonstrated here, I'm inclined to go with that.

I'm going to avoid masks whenever possible due to other concerns; the general pointlessness of them, the O2 starvation factor, and of course, actual pathogens we know are there, but which don't show up under such low magnification.

Anyway, the little video included is exactly the kind of "Other Side of the Argument" which is very important to pay attention to,
even though that side is littered with propaganda and lies, the only way to reliably test for truth is to look at all the information available and run it through a logic strainer. To ignore the sanctimonious blow-hards, despite how they offend the senses, is counter-productive. -Because, guess what? You can be a cultist and also be right about some things. Worse, to only listen to sources which feed through our preferred belief systems is to risk locking oneself into an echo chamber and we end up living on a flat earth while Planet X hovers overhead, (presumably glued to a glass dome?) -While crisis actors strut around the stage.

As always, Truth is hard.

Last edited:
Hungary plans to "re-open" the country when reaching 4 million jabbed. Hotels and restaurants for those who can show their VaxPass. VaxPass owners can also visit the: theater, dance-art club / opera, circus, movie-theater, gym, soccer events, swimming pool, spa, library, museum, playhouse, adventure-park, amusement-park, skating rink, zoo.
I guess the list doesn't cover yet supermarkets, because our psycho leaders are afraid of loss of income. Probably they plan VaxPass everywhere, when the large majority of the sheeple gets jabbed, meaning there is no longer a danger of half empty supermarkets.

Our prez. Orban [is of Gipsy ancestry, the result of which we already observed in case of Sarkozy] is the product of the CIA Orange Revolution in East Europe and wants to jab all with the Chinese vaccine, Pfizer, AstraZeneca or Sputnik (depending on age). The Left = his opposition is rabid Anti-Vaxx, but I think, only for political purposes, they don't really care about people: they - The Left - are rabid Russia haters, thus opposing Sputnik V vehemently.
Such is the psychosis of the political leadership in Hungary. A perfect mirror of the West. Wolves in Savior disguise.

From now on Prez. Orban ordered the police to criminalize jaywalking and generally hit motorists & pedestrians with US-style tyrannical fines.

I wonder, how will they react to the inevitable outcome of the increase of jabbed - hypothetical 40%-50-60-90% vaxxed rate in 'Their Envisioned Future' -, thus climbing number of side-effects, peeps SD-ing from cytokine storms.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom