Pleased to report that our group is gaining momentum here in North Cyprus. This was at the Demo on Saturday. There are Zoom meetings and local private meetings now too. I will join the Zoom meeting at 7pm our time tonight! I have been chatting online with the site founder Erkan Ali on many things last night. I have offered all my support and help and also offered emergency accommodation should anyone need it in the future.
There are quite a few international ex pats thankfully as you can see here :
Other past demos and public speeches are also on odysee.
There has also just been a post by the British (Nazi) Resident's Society - sent yesterday to all members by email:

ADAPASS

As per our last update we are now aware that the ‘Pilot' trial for the Adapass scheme will begin on 27th August within the Lefkosa District. Although we believe it will be confined to the town centre.

We still HAVE NOT had any clarity from the Government in respect of how to apply for exemptions for those members who, for whatever reasons, have not been vaccinated or had their vaccinations in the UK and need to have them added to the ADAPASS scheme.

The advice that we are giving is for all vaccinated individuals to carry your UK, EU or TRNC vaccination certificates AND passports should you be questioned.

For those of you who are unvaccinated and consider the ‘risks' too high due to medical conditions we expect that you will soon have to be in possession of a medical certificate/letter confirming this, it will NOT be sufficient to apply for an exemption as you will be required to provide medical evidence.

My doctor here has already refused to give me a medical/religious exemption. In fact his words were, after I had said I do not want any PCR test, or dangerous vaccine: Well you can always have the Sinovac vaccination!!

Edit: Forgot to mention that once the pass comes in I will not be able to use my expensive private medical insurance, nor even the compulsory State Emergency Insurance now needed to obtain Residency Permits. As I will not be able to enter any establishment to see a doctor nor most probably even get an ambulance. So moral of the story is be super vigilant and don't have accidents!! Despite long term Covid/Lyme affecting balance and more :-)

Last edited:
A look behind the curtain of a hospital in Ireland.
A very interesting find. A perfectly sane and compassionate GP in Ireland who just wants to put the message forward and illuminate the populace. She is recognising all the key points about the Covid scam and pandemic which we have been discussing for the past 18 months. Facebook naturally deleted her video but I hope it gets shared around. I hope her views encourage more, so far silent, doctors to come forward with their own experiences. I would like to send this to my own - vaccinate with a vengeance - GP.

We still HAVE NOT had any clarity from the Government in respect of how to apply for exemptions for those members who, for whatever reasons, have not been vaccinated or had their vaccinations in the UK and need to have them added to the ADAPASS scheme.
Technically, the certificate is just a bunch of data signed cryptographically by the issuer. It can be in a whatever form, QR is just a convenient one. The data could be easily verified by anyone, even offline. As far as I know, the encoded data is standardised, so the "digital certificate" should be verifiable independently of the issuer origin, in any country (note that issuer can be easily banned, by removing their cryptographic public key from the public repository).

Edit: Forgot to mention that once the pass comes in I will not be able to use my expensive private medical insurance, nor even the compulsory State Emergency Insurance now needed to obtain Residency Permits. As I will not be able to enter any establishment to see a doctor nor most probably even get an ambulance. So moral of the story is be super vigilant and don't have accidents!! Despite long term Covid/Lyme affecting balance and more
Really bad news. I suppose that they will try to do something like that in Poland, but I guess our healthcare system will be inaccessible anyway in a few months, because of issues with clothshots and vaccine ADE's...

Confirmed. Voice/thought marked with quotes. A light playful "Hey, what if?" suggestion to take the Vaxx in a lighthearted way. "It will be over fast!" "You'll be A-Okay!". Then a couple seconds pause and Critical Thinking re-inserts and its like splashing your face with water: - WTH was just that?
I normally don't remember dreams at all, but a week ago I had a dream about taking the jab. It was accompanied with a joyful feeling of relief. The inoculation wasn't the main point, but having that "QR mosaic of freedom". It could be, that this is a sign of some Mimetic Desire process, that is working "in the background"...

A sheep farmer who was unable to travel to his aunts funeral because of covid restrictions organised this beautiful tribute to her:

As we suspected....

For all those facing pressure by work to be jabbed you now have some significant extra evidence to back up your desire to wait and not comply.

Pre-print paper attached as PDF below.

Study: Fully Vaccinated Healthcare Workers Carry 251 Times Viral Load, Pose Threat to Unvaccinated Patients, Co-Workers

By Dr. Peter McCullough

Global Research, August 24, 2021

A preprint paper by the prestigious Oxford University Clinical Research Group, published Aug. 10 in The Lancet, found vaccinated individuals carry 251 times the load of COVID-19 viruses in their nostrils compared to the unvaccinated.

A groundbreaking preprint paper by the prestigious Oxford University Clinical Research Group, published Aug. 10 in The Lancet, includes alarming findings devastating to the COVID vaccine rollout.

The study found vaccinated individuals carry 251 times the load of COVID-19 viruses in their nostrils compared to the unvaccinated.

While moderating the symptoms of infection, the jab allows vaccinated individuals to carry unusually high viral loads without becoming ill at first, potentially transforming them into presymptomatic superspreaders.

This phenomenon may be the source of the shocking post-vaccination surges in heavily vaccinated populations globally.

The paper’s authors, Chau et al, demonstrated widespread vaccine failure and transmission under tightly controlled circumstances in a hospital lockdown in Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam.

The scientists studied healthcare workers who were unable to leave the hospital for two weeks. The data showed that fully vaccinated workers — about two months after injection with the Oxford/AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine (AZD1222) — acquired, carried and presumably transmitted the Delta variant to their vaccinated colleagues.

They almost certainly also passed the Delta infection to susceptible unvaccinated people, including their patients. Sequencing of strains confirmed the workers transmitted SARS-CoV-2 to one another.

This is consistent with the observations in the U.S. from Farinholt and colleagues, and congruent with comments by the director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention conceding COVID-19 vaccines have failed to stop transmission of SARS-CoV-2.

On Feb. 11, the World Health Organization indicated the AZD1222 vaccine efficacy of 63.09% against the development of symptomatic SARS-CoV-2 infection. The conclusions of the Chau paper support the warnings by leading medical experts that the partial, non-sterilizing immunity from the three notoriously “leaky” COVID-19 vaccines allow carriage of 251 times the viral load of SARS-CoV-2 as compared to samples from the pre-vaccination era in 2020.

Thus, we have a key piece to the puzzle explaining why the Delta outbreak is so formidable — fully vaccinated are participating as COVID-19 patients and acting as powerful Typhoid Mary-style super-spreaders of the infection.

Vaccinated individuals are blasting out concentrated viral explosions into their communities and fueling new COVID surges. Vaccinated healthcare workers are almost certainly infecting their coworkers and patients, causing horrendous collateral damage.

Continued vaccination will only make this problem worse, particularly among frontline doctors and nurses workers who are caring for vulnerable patients.

Health systems should drop vaccine mandates immediately, take stock of COVID-19 recovered workers who are robustly immune to Delta and consider the ramifications of their current vaccinated healthcare workers as potential threats to high risk patients and coworkers.

Attachments

• SSRN-id3897733.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 35
When you watch this link, one of the first items is footage of a parent being forcibly removed from the presence of their child by THREE police officers and their child screaming, being pulled away forcibly from the parent, and then falling to the ground, clearly terrified, scrambling on their hands and knees to get away from the people intending to vaccinate.

There is no evidence that this is about a forced vaccination?

A brief video from Cape Town giving a good example of confrontation between anti vax and the pro vax dimensions. Very clear is that one big common denominator, the emotional tension present, becomes personified in the people during the confrontation and makes mutual understanding and compassion completely disappear.

Note. The video is down the page and does not do any justice to the title of the article, but surprisingly shows much more.

'No, no, eish!' - The truth about the Cape Town anti-vaxxer with a history of fudging the facts | News24

Links below to a very detailed and very well reasoned three part statistical examination of estimation of vaccine-induced mortality by researcher Mathew Crawford.

Estimating Vaccine-Induced Mortality, Part I

Estimating Vaccine-Induced Mortality, Part 2: Isolating the Variable

Estimating Vaccine-Induced Mortality, Part 3: Q&A and the Million Dollar Bounty

From his final 3rd part:

Before going much further, I'd like to say the following:

1. I am more certain that my arguments are factually correct than I am that the truth is that there are in the ballpark of 400 deaths per million doses. There will always be noise in data, and there may be explanations we haven't yet worked out. In this case, they need to be worked out. The Precautionary Principle is under threat, and the potential damage that represents goes far beyond the damage done by SARS-CoV-2. I'm working on a problem that concerns me, and that I feel should concern every humanitarian.
  2. My second article includes modeling that could be slightly improved, but I didn't take further steps because I could see that those improvements I had in mind would have minimal effects. There is also a great deal of need to sort out the distinction between nations that saw huge case waves after vaccination, and those that saw rises in mortality.
  3. I hope that I'm wrong.
  4. Authorities are responsible for figuring this out. There is so much at stake, and they tell us "safe and effective" before publishing a single risk report, risk-benefit analysis, or even making mention of long-term safety studies that could not possibly have taken place.
  5. Ignoring his bounty would represent a lack of veracity in the position that the vaccines are safe.
  6. Aside from the risk-benefit analysis, there are disaster scenarios that require consideration. I know that antibody dependent enhancement is currently being discussed by some doctors and researchers, but I list several others down below.
I am currently working on several analyses (including state-by-state U.S. data) that may or may not be consistent with the theory that there are at least 72,000 vaccine-induced deaths in the U.S. (my current pin is 140,000, but with a high error bar).

He rightly says that he may have problems from noise in the data and his conservative estimate for the US alone is therefore somewhere between 72,000 - 140,000... conservative...!

However, if his potential ballpark of 400 per every million is even remotely possible, that would equate is the US alone to a staggering 427,000 of those double jabbed (circa 171million/52%)...

Indescribable. Unthinkable...

I've played a bit with McKinsley's COVID-19 dashboard. It does not look good in case of vaccination to total deaths[1] relation[2]:Zrzut ekranu-20210825144759-1150x610.png
One can expect a reduction of COVID-19 deaths in highly vaccinated countries, right? Especially "small blobs" in upper right corner are concerning.

[1] A count of the confirmed deaths caused by COVID-19 over the past 30 days as a percentage of the state's population per 100,000 people. This includes presumptive positive cases listed in data from Johns Hopkins University.
[2] China seems to provide inaccurate data, so we can discard the big blob in upper left corner.

I've played a bit with McKinsley's COVID-19 dashboard. It does not look good in case of vaccination to total deaths[1] relation[2]:View attachment 48663
One can expect a reduction of COVID-19 deaths in highly vaccinated countries, right? Especially "small blobs" in upper right corner are concerning.

[1] A count of the confirmed deaths caused by COVID-19 over the past 30 days as a percentage of the state's population per 100,000 people. This includes presumptive positive cases listed in data from Johns Hopkins University.
[2] China seems to provide inaccurate data, so we can discard the big blob in upper left corner.

That's what Crawford thinks KS - that vaccine deaths are being heavily disguised as COVID deaths.

Back
Top Bottom