The Situation In Germany

but I could swear that amount of police and ambulance sirens increased since Friday and laster until Monday.
Funny that you mention this about sirens. A few weeks ago a number of people with whom I play petangue (almost all vaccinated) noted how they had heard a lot of sirens the day before, which then also happened on that day and the day after. Since then I have noticed what seems to be an increase in ambulance sirens going off. This afternoon as I was sitting in a Parisien cafe having a mid afternoon lunch, I saw 7-8 ambulances within an hour and all in separate instances. It would be interesting to hear from ambulance drivers as to whether this is an imagined activity or a real uptick.

Funny that you mention this about sirens. A few weeks ago a number of people with whom I play petangue (almost all vaccinated) noted how they had heard a lot of sirens the day before, which then also happened on that day and the day after. Since then I have noticed what seems to be an increase in ambulance sirens going off. This afternoon as I was sitting in a Parisien cafe having a mid afternoon lunch, I saw 7-8 ambulances within an hour and all in separate instances. It would be interesting to hear from ambulance drivers as to whether this is an imagined activity or a real uptick.
I have noticed the same. Today wasn’t so bad, but this week I heard so many sirens.
I had observed the significant increase of ambulances (seen and heard) after the mass vaccination campaign had begun. It went in for a few months and I was by no means the only one to notice. This includes several ambulances parked on my street, in the space of a few weeks, which is very unusual. The frantic noise of the sirens are hard to ignore. Conversely, there were very few ambulances during the lockdown.

The ambulances I observed decreased for a couple of months, then this week they picked up again.

Looking at the bitchute of Stew and Sidney Powell. She claims the election fraud is set up from the military, and the more longterm members of parliament of both parties, not China. Remembering the language from those during the elections, some similarities with the language uttered in my country stand out. Those cooking the elections speak of an outcome that is 'best' for the country, and the possibility that the voters vote wrong. In my country some voters would wrongly choose populist candidates. Populist means to them irresponsible. In Holland, Wilders, in Belgium the Vlaams Block, in France the old Le Pen, in Germany maybe the AFD. They can exist (to scare people not to think like that), but cannot grow over say 18%. My impression is that in Holland the two parties Wilders and Forum voor Democratie, lost a third of their righteous votes to resp VVD and D66, the coalition partners. This , comparing exit polls with the election outcome.
Another thing that stands out, is that nobody but leftwing parties in parliament are allowed to draw parallels with Hitler times. See what happens, the leftwing girls in full attack, the chairman even turned the mike off:
E-6PdanXsAwHqwl

It would not surprise me to learn that these 'democratic' politicians would agree to fake a voting outcome.

And in the night after the election day we had a massive thunderstorm roaring over my city for about half to one hour, with very bright lightenings and partially lashing thunders. Can't remember to have experienced such one that late in the year. The thunderstorm was like a release of the tension that has been piling up over the days and weeks preceeding the elections.

One more note about the thunderstorm: Alerts have been given for several parts of Saxony for early Monday morning as well as for parts in other German states. These involved areas where people had mostly, apart from the big cities, been voting for the AfD (Alternative for Germany) which have been collecting / addressing peoples' sentiments about many points of the agenda the globalists are driving. Especially Central / Eastern Germany depicts a field of tension where people are more openly unsatisfied, less compliant and suspicious of the totalitarian and pseudo-social measures (be it the woke agenda, climate and lately Covid) that are brought onto us by the globalist elites and their supporters. So kind of like an opposite pole to the (globalist-driven) "official opinion" as it is being accepted by so many people. It's like as if the thunderstorm represented those tensions / clashes between opposite factions.

What makes me feel really sad about the latter point and the whole situation in general is to realize once more how divided the population has become over all the ideologic nonsense ré gender & identity politics, refugee crisis, the positioning ré Russia, climate change, medicine & vaccines, and in particular Covid now. Many people who are generally well-meaning have been set up against each other - a chasm reaching into the very families (something leftists have always been bound to destroy anyway) - mainly by the same media that supported certain parties while hailing against others.

In this way one could say the main driver for election results and now favoring a governmental coalition that includes the Green Party have been those media.

I am a little gloomy-moody right now, not exactly depressed, not exactly sad, more a combination of both with a dash of something else. People have died. from several days after the second shot to several months after that. Not that anyone wants to see the correlation (let alone a possible causality). You know what? I realized back in January that a wish had formed in me. I wanted to "save" at least ONE from taking it. But up to now I failed. They ALL took it. That is the cause of the mood, well, in combination with the latest news about my former guitar teacher when I was a kid, who passed away last thursday. There was no mentioning of the shot, but he was clearly in the group of the most vulnerable, because of a spine surgery some years ago, that he never really recovered from. Why do I tell you this? Well, I am a little curious whether others here had or have the same wish and were successful...

the whole situation in general is to realize once more how divided the population has become over all the ideologic nonsense ré gender & identity politics, refugee crisis, the positioning ré Russia, climate change, medicine & vaccines, and in particular Covid now
Exactly what I was thinking looking at the picture of how Germany voted; here
1632810893433-png.49843

To me this looks like every part of Germany is for it self.
So sad...
And The Greens poisoned all except the East it seems.... :-(

I realized back in January that a wish had formed in me. I wanted to "save" at least ONE from taking it. But up to now I failed.
I know how you feel. I felt the same way.
My mother, my father, my uncle, my best friend,... All lost to propaganda... I also felt like I should have done more but then after that first sadness you realize - it was not your job to do that. It´s really their choice. They have their believe and have right to believe in whatever they want.
Same as I´m stubborn about my believes so are others about theirs.
And that´s it....
I was angry and sad at first, now after first shock passed I realized that sad truth. :-(

I am a little gloomy-moody right now, not exactly depressed, not exactly sad, more a combination of both with a dash of something else. People have died. from several days after the second shot to several months after that. Not that anyone wants to see the correlation (let alone a possible causality). You know what? I realized back in January that a wish had formed in me. I wanted to "save" at least ONE from taking it. But up to now I failed. They ALL took it. That is the cause of the mood, well, in combination with the latest news about my former guitar teacher when I was a kid, who passed away last thursday. There was no mentioning of the shot, but he was clearly in the group of the most vulnerable, because of a spine surgery some years ago, that he never really recovered from. Why do I tell you this? Well, I am a little curious whether others here had or have the same wish and were successful...
Etezete, I share your wish - or I did in the early stages of VaxMania. But I realized that all I could do is plant a few seeds. Some friends had no interest and rushed out to take the injection. Others were curious, but never did any work on their own to explore the issue and, generally, took the shot. Still others, like my sister (a sweet woman, but the last one I’d have expected to resist on this issue) seemed to awaken and develop a surprising, epic hunger for more information.

My sister is an occupational therapist with thirty years of hospital experience. She has had a tough ride recently, with a difficult divorce and financial problems brought in largely by her spouse, but also by her passive acquiescence to some of his regrettable financial decisions. But she is appalled and outraged by what she sees the injection doing to people, and by the bullying and abuse levied on injection-refusers by her hospital. And her head now brims with facts, figures, cellular and circulatory system mechanics, and heartbreaking anecdotes related to the shot.

She has a month to decide whether to take the injection or be deemed to have resigned. She has the protocol in hand and the various supplements etc. needed to help protect herself. Yet she plans to leave her job. For the first time in her life, she is acting in favor of herself, based in a deep, core conviction that she’s being coerced to do something horribly wrong. My elderly parents are shocked: for them, one doesnt do anything to imperil one’s income. My sister cries at night, but she is resolute.

I have refused to tell her what I think she should do, and she understands that refusal. I believe she is at a juncture that will, whatever the financial costs, change who she is going forward; I cannot push, this must be wholly her decision. But even now, she has broken out of her victim mentality, her “doormat syndrome,” and I never thought I’d see it.

I suppose this takes us back to the parable of the sower. If I did anything, it was by distributing information that opened her eyes to another side of the story. It has led to a broader awakening on her part, but the accomplishment is hers because she has done the work. Her mind is beginning to be her own now.

I dont know if you find this relevant. I believe I helped her and I’ll continue to do so. But if she has been saved, she saved herself, and perhaps that is how it should be for those we wish to assist. And who knows, my sister may soon be reading the C’s, even at this late hour.

Sorry if it was posted in some other thread and I missed it, but today many Russian Telegram channels (including RT) shared the following video that supposedly was shown in Germany as an instruction to the public what to do in case of gas or electricity shortages.

You can find the video here.

I wonder if it is real, through I guess this being reposted by RT maybe gives it some credibility. And also wonder if it is actually being shown on the German TV.

Last edited:
The video itself is from last year in October, but was broadcasted (on some facebook channels) again for an emergency exercise in the city Bonn for tomorrow and counts for the entire state of Nordrhein-Westfale in Germany as far as I could see.

Indeed, Germany currently experiences high energy prices which is a main contributor to it now undergoing an inflation rate of 4,1 % - the highest one since 28 years. The upcoming material gives a clue why it's no wonder that cities like Bonn are undertaking emergency exercises for blackout and fuel / gas shortage cases. From the website expatica.com:

German inflation hits highest since 1993 on energy prices​

German consumer prices rose at their fastest pace since 1993 in September on the back of higher energy prices and one-off tax effects, official data showed Thursday.

Inflation accelerated for the third month in a row, climbing year on year by 4.1 percent, according to first estimates from the federal statistics agency Destatis.

In August, consumer prices in Europe’s largest economy rose by 3.8 percent compared with the previous year.

The surge in inflation was related to a “temporary value-added tax reduction” in Germany in 2020 to counter the economic impact of the coronavirus pandemic and a slump in oil prices in the same year, the agency said.

Limited supply of natural gas has also contributed to rising energy prices for consumers, as countries scramble to secure new shipments.

Energy prices were “likely to remain high until the end of the year,” said Fritzi Koehler-Geib, chief economist at German public lender KfW.

“This should keep headline inflation well above three percent for the rest of the year” before the indicator falls back below two percent, Koehler-Geib said.

Bottlenecks affecting supply of raw materials and industrial components have held back production and pushed up prices globally.

“Only some” of these price increases had so far been passed on to consumers, Destatis said.

At the same time, prices were flat in September as compared with the previous month, the agency reported.

European Central Bank chief Christine Lagarde has repeatedly said that recent jumps pushing inflation above the bank’s two percent target were down to temporary factors.

On Tuesday, she said the bank must not “overreact” to high inflation driven by supply shortages.

The problem of an increase in energy prices also affects much of Europe at large, though it seems for Germany (and a few other countries) it looks worst right now (see attached map on how it looked already last year). One huge factor named in the article to follow is the gas supply squeeze which is said to have been mainly caused by the icy last winter and unusually cold spring weather. Another one being named is the Green agenda being imposed across Europe.

Looks like the country and the European area in general might be in for a tough ride if the coming winter gets harsh (which will likely be the case with the high probability of Ice Age onset). From Deutsche Welle:

Europeans brace for hard winter as energy price surge hits households​

Energy costs are soaring in Europe, with ordinary citizens and businesses worst-hit. Weather has played a big role, although there are also questions over Russia's gas supply. The onset of winter is adding to worries.

All across Europe, electricity bills for households and businesses have been rising dramatically. They have increased steadily throughout 2021, but in September, the upward surge has been dramatic. This month alone, wholesale power prices in Germany have risen by almost 50%.

Prices are hitting record highs as a combination of factors buffets Europe's energy sector. The main cause is a global gas shortage — the price of natural gas has quadrupled in Europe since the start of the year.

The situation appears to be getting worse, and many governments are now fearful of blackouts and fuel poverty ahead of an inevitable jump in demand throughout the winter.

In the United Kingdom, the country's largest energy companies have requested an emergency bailout package from the government. Five smaller suppliers have already gone out of business over the last month, unable to pay for energy they had already committed to supplying to businesses. Others fear they could go to the wall in the coming days and weeks.

In Spain, the government has already passed emergency legislation to reduce the soaring price of energy bills for consumers by redirecting profits from energy companies. Italy is expected to unveil a €4.5-billion ($5.28-billion) support package for households this week, while France has already introduced subsidies for millions of low-income households adversely hit by price hikes.

Why is this happening?

According to Verivox, a website which compares energy prices, prices in Germany have risen by an average of 12.6% in September and October. Verivox said such an increase is equal to €188 ($220) a year in extra heating costs for a family home.

But why is this happening? Europe gets its energy from various sources, with natural gas accounting for around 20% of that supply. Individual countries are more reliant on it than others; Germany, for example, uses it to heat around half of households.

The gas squeeze has largely been prompted by the weather. The last European winter was unusually cold, depleting stocks of stored natural gas. Normally this would be replenished during the spring and summer in preparation for the next winter, but one of the coldest Aprils in two decades further hit stock.

Then there is the Russian question. Russia's gas exporting monopoly Gazprom, which provides around a third of all Europe's natural gas, has this year steadfastly refused to increase supply in "spot markets," where natural gas is bought as the need arises, often to fill a short-term need — as opposed to longer-term contracts planned well in advance.

The reasons are a source of intrigue and debate. Russia has its own increased storage needs to meet, but some commentators have speculated that Russia has held back supplies to put pressure on the European Union to fully embrace the Nord Stream 2 pipeline.

Last week, Dmitry Peskov, spokesman for Russian President Vladimir Putin, said the new Baltic Sea pipeline would "significantly balance price parameters for natural gas in Europe."

Any alternatives?

Other factors have combined to exacerbate the problem. An unusually hot Asian summer led to an increase in demand for air conditioning and, as a result, electricity. That further hit natural gas supplies.

There have also been issues with the alternatives. Demand for liquefied natural gas (LNG) has been rising fast around the world, particularly in Asia due to rapid economic and population growth. That has hit supply to Europe, with a significant drop in imports in 2021 compared with 2020.

Coal is another alternative, but the price is also now routinely at record highs, partly due to the gas crisis but also because of the bloc's increasingly strict climate change policies. The EU's carbon market is experiencing an unprecedented price boom. The EU's emissions trading system (ETS) sees the owners trade "carbon credits," which allow them to emit carbon dioxide at a cost dictated by the market. The price has been hitting new records all year, a trend that is likely to continue.

Climate policies, rightly or wrongly, in the firing lines

The EU's 2030 and 2050 climate goals have seen the bloc set ambitious targets for the amount of renewable energy it uses relative to other sources. In 2019, renewable energy represented 19.7% of energy consumed in the EU. The target for 2030 is 32%.

But renewable energy sources have also been hit recently. Wind energy has been Germany's top producer of electricity in recent years, but its share of the electric grid dropped from 29% to 22% in the first half of 2021. That, too, was driven by the weather and the unusually still conditions at wind farms.

As a result of this and the rise in the carbon price, Europe's energy price crisis has led to accusations that the bloc's climate change policies are to blame, the charge being that the transition to a climate-neutral future is too expensive for consumers.

In the European Parliament last week, during a debate on the European Commission's "Fit for 55" climate legislation proposals, several European lawmakers spoke of anger expressed by citizens at how climate change policies were affecting energy prices.

However, Frans Timmermans, the European Commission vice president in charge of climate issues, has rejected the charge, saying the gas shortage was the primary reason for the energy crisis and that increasing costs strengthened the argument for speeding up the transition to renewable sources.

Winter is coming

The overall picture is very complex. but for consumers all across Europe, it's quite simple: Their heating and electricity costs a lot more. The scenario governments are desperate to avoid ahead of the winter is blackouts, for consumers and businesses alike.

A mild winter would obviously solve a lot of problems, as would an improvement in wind conditions. Likewise, were Russia to increase gas supply — either through existing pipelines or through the as-of-yet unapproved Nord Stream 2 — then prices would likely come down.

If that does not happen, and if this European winter is as cold as the last, the energy crisis could become a defining one for the EU. Businesses and citizens are already starting to feel the chill.

That being posted, having the Green Party in the German government (a scenario now very likely), it will just worsen the situation.

Attachment from the Deutsche Welle article:

59197714_7.png

I’m in NRW and, you know, I tought that I’m imagining stuff or that I’m more determined (if that’s the right word) to hear or to pay attention to what’s going on around me, but I could swear that amount of police and ambulance sirens increased since Friday and laster until Monday.

I don’t go much around the people, only a short distances to school and back and to some activities with my kids, so I can’t say that I felt tension around the people, but near us is a highway and on the other side is the Rhein and then city center and sound travels far since there’s no barrier and I really heard a lot of sirens, both on a highway and across the Rhein.

As for the weather, nothing strange, only the usual rain with periods of sun, nights are cold, autumn is here…
There is now an explainable reason why the number of rescue missions is increasing. Just yesterday, I used this opportunity to have a patient treated promptly. Since Corona, the phones of doctors' offices are either no longer manned or they are on permanent hold. Since the vaccination option in doctors' offices, this condition is even more unbearable. Since we request the prescriptions for our home visits directly from the doctor and can no longer reach anyone here either, we have to visit the practices ourselves. Unbearable. Last week in the Corona thread I described a day at work that shook me so much - but since yesterday I know it was even worse and actually unbelievable for me. An 84 year old patient passed away in my presence. Spontaneously demented since vaccination, tendency to fall, blood counts out of control. In July there was the first indication of a bad HB value. After many unsuccessful phone calls, I went to the doctor's office to request a lab result. The doctor had visited the patient 4 days before and according to her everything was ok. After the lab result he came to the hospital - 3 days of blood transfusions - spontaneous anemia. In August, suddenly severe shingles. According to the patient, the physician's assistant was there and diagnosed eczema. Therapy: Bebanthem. The shingles could be detected by a blind man. So I went to the doctor again - again laboratory request - confirmation: Shingles. The wife of 83 was so afraid of an infection by her husband that she got cardiac arrhythmia. Ambulance - 2 days hospital. Now again a derailment of the patient. Again request laboratory directly in the office. 4 days later the patient died. Yesterday I heard that the family doctor's office is closed due to illness since the day the blood was taken - the patient's lab results are still in the closed office's filing cabinet but it is too late, the patient is dead. The fully vaccinated doctor's office is closed because of corona infection of the doctor and several female employees - quarantine. The patient could still be alive if the findings had been passed on.
Subsequently, another bedridden patient - sought help from primary care physician due to severe chest pain. After days of unsuccessful phone calls, her primary care physician telephoned over a distance of 15 km to tell her that the patient did not have a heart attack, needed to calm down, and should take ibuprofen as needed. One day later, her husband called the emergency physician. Earlier, the ambulance arrived. Today, you are first passed on to a doctor on call. There, you have to present the diagnosis - which you make yourself. Afterwards, he was told that this was not an emergency and that he should wait another day.
Well - yesterday I was really on a thousand. I ordered the ambulance and the patient came to the hospital with a suspected heart attack.
That's what it looks like - our healthcare system. In the meantime, I have advised every patient to call the ambulance immediately instead of anxiously torturing the phone for days without success. Contrary to my basic attitude: Never lie - I now encourage everyone to dramatize their own case in order to receive medically necessary help at all. In the meantime, the clinics have noticed that people are using this instrument in large numbers, since the care provided by general practitioners and specialists in Germany is almost non-functional. I have never experienced such a disaster. The behavior of the doctors is also no longer acceptable and corresponds to the standard of a developing country. We therapists, as an intermediary, will have to take on more and more responsibility. This in turn leads to the ego injury of the doctors. The system is at the bottom. We are now paying for the fact that not enough staff was trained - no one can make up for that.

In the meantime, very good networks are forming in Germany. Saarland is still somewhat backward here because leadership is lacking. Next week on Friday, my colleague and I will meet doctors and pharmacists in secret rooms in Bad Bergzabern. We will be picked up by an "informant" at the fountain. It feels like James Bond in Germany;-D. We will try to connect these networks with our federal state. Among other things, there is a lively flow of information among colleagues regarding therapy. Treatment concepts are also discussed there that are completely different from the previous ones. We have perhaps 0.5% unvaccinated colleagues in Germany - here the vaccination mania is extremely rampant.
Of course, we are also surprised about the sudden loss of masks. Just now, when Corona will become active again with the influenza viruses. This is intentional, the current wave of colds showed everywhere that people were much more burdened, because the immune system no longer works
An interesting topic will be blood donation. I have asked in advance to discuss this issue. If blood donation is banned for vaccinated people, it will be a very hot topic. Blood banks for the unvaccinated have been spoken in other groups, but that would be life-threatening. So perhaps small groups of 30 to 40 people should form without publishing the results. In an emergency, this group of people could be accessed. Blood, blood components and plasma are very likely to become more valuable than gold - our stem cells possibly too.

Sorry if it was posted in some other thread and I missed it, but today many Russian Telegram channels (including RT) shared the following video that supposedly was shown in Germany as an instruction to the public what to do in case of gas or electricity shortages.

You can find the video here.

I wonder if it is real, through I guess this being reposted by RT maybe gives it some credibility. And also wonder if it is actually being shown on the German TV.
I have heard about this though Nuoviso (now NuoFlix.de), in their "Home Office" in a conversation with Tomas Röper recently, who told that Germany only had ordered 70% for this winter, compared to what they normally order.

Last winter, which was one of the colder ones on record, lead to a total consumption of 70% of their total, where 30% remained. However, if you have no margins for the upcoming winter - an it get's cold again, they will most likely in time announce restrictions for the people due to shortages !

Apparently it is now too late to order more gas from Russia. You always have to do that in good time before. Austria on the other hand, did fill up their "tanks" in good time (and the gas comes via Turkey).

So, if any shortage arises upcoming winter, it is the German administration / Government of Germany which is responsible. Russia is ready to deliver, but you have to put in orders for gas delivery.

Indeed, Germany currently experiences high energy prices which is a main contributor to it now undergoing an inflation rate of 4,1 % - the highest one since 28 years. The upcoming material gives a clue why it's no wonder that cities like Bonn are undertaking emergency exercises for blackout and fuel / gas shortage cases. From the website expatica.com:

The problem of an increase in energy prices also affects much of Europe at large, though it seems for Germany (and a few other countries) it looks worst right now (see attached map on how it looked already last year). One huge factor named in the article to follow is the gas supply squeeze which is said to have been mainly caused by the icy last winter and unusually cold spring weather. Another one being named is the Green agenda being imposed across Europe.

Looks like the country and the European area in general might be in for a tough ride if the coming winter gets harsh (which will likely be the case with the high probability of Ice Age onset). From Deutsche Welle:

That being posted, having the Green Party in the German government (a scenario now very likely), it will just worsen the situation.

Attachment from the Deutsche Welle article:

59197714_7.png

Here in Sweden

my electricity bill has all of the sudden risen by 60%, from 920 SEK to 1475 SEK (per quarter) and stayed there.

Those sneaky bastards pulled off what has already been done 15+ years ago, when our energy prices soared big times by spitting companies and therefore bills in 3 parts. Before that, Sweden had by far among the lowest prices for energy in Europe. After the coupe, it lead to that billions of SEK where drained from the Swedish consumers. Plus that the Swedish Gov made the biggest loss of tax-money (90 Billion SEK) with the Eon deal in Holland (I think it was). It was a criminal politic game, and at least that I understood back then, having been a blunt game for the galleries, to drain tax money.

Anyway, this time, they separated the bill anew by dividing companies between delivery vs electricity (+ huge tax) which makes the bills look smaller, you know. You get two bills instead of one big bill... :umm:

Psychological stupidity games are played.

Personally, I pay gas separately on top of electricity, but it has a quarterly price of 800 SEK. You can use as much or little you like. Back in time, I believe it was 8 years ago, they raised the prices for gas by 50% straight of the bat. But from there, the price has largely not risen (other than some tax increases)

Back
Top Bottom