The Situation In Germany

Nothing like announcing ahead of time that it's likely to be rigged and they will punish anyone that goes against the narrative they push. I wonder when the last free and honest election in the west was?

The election on Sunday might well imply some minor or major fraud but I don't think it will need to be rigged entirely. The MSM have been pushing for a left-wing coalition for years and the sheeple will vote accordingly.

I don't think that YT is be able to assess the situation beforehand, but they will have to expect claims of a rigged election anyhow because such is the mindset of the rebellious libertarian and right-wing online community.

They feel that almost everything nowadays is fake, as is CO2, the pandemic, manmade global warming and the necessity of being vaxxed.

So the Querdenker (contrarian) community will call the election 'rigged' in any case, and I think YT is just preparing for that.

got this in my inbox!
Well, We won’t let those awful Querdenkers spoil this elections, a-a, not at our watch!!!
Amazing, though it can be explained. Youtube is a Google Service. Google search algorithms favored the election of Biden. Google is thus not apolitical. Besides and coloured with sarcasm: Youtube simply had to improve on their "poor" performance in the 2020 presidential election, where a number of Youtubers claimed that the election in the US had been rigged and even in some cases uploaded video evidence supporting their claims.

Furthermore and coloured by regurgitated propaganda: This step by Youtube is all the more needed in Europe which is closer to certain large states in the east, and is a front line for US military power in its battle to oppose tyranny and protect and safeguard the safety, freedom, and democratic rights of European citizens.

Related may be a comment on totalitarianism in the thread for the session 31 December 2020.

I'm not voting today because it is damn clear that these elections don't present you with any real choices, and nowadays, you can't even be sure that they ain't rigged.
We basically get to choose between the CDU and the SPD, and whatever coalitions they end up in. The smaller parties stand no chance, at all. It is even reflected on youtube advertising. Since about a week, I've been flooded with mainly CDU made advertisements that replaced the usual Coke and Pharma ads. The smaller parties can't afford such level of advertising.
And thus, the game is the same as in the US. CDU=Republicans, SPD=Democrats. They just alternate and provide the illusion of choice. After the CDU came to power, people quickly became disillusioned with them and became willing to vote for the democrats/liberal coalitions. No doubt, in a few years, there will be discontent with them too, which will bring the CDU back on the stage again. Ad nauseum.
Youtube's forewarning indeed tells you they fully expect people to quickly uncover vote rigging. I don't know why people bother with politics anymore. The argument that you indirectly support the big baddies by not voting doesn't hold, given all this rigging and unequal financial and political influence.

Morning!
Votes are still being counted; here is the current situation (ger. Sonstige = en. Others) where pale colors indicate how was voted in 2017 in that district - so that’s not party in the lead in that district.

6FBD06A1-55B5-4234-B601-8F0FF69A49DE.jpeg

You see that the Green party has 14,8%. Now here is the map of Germany where you se how the districts have voted and note a tiny green dots - those are major cities from where this 14,8% came from.

9471F113-08C3-43F4-803C-EFD2751F42E5.jpeg

Could be an innocent accident.... but we are in clown world now, so....

German Television Station Gives National Election Results Two Days Before the Election

22:44 GMT 24.09.2021 (Updated: 22:47 GMT 24.09.2021)

Untitledcon2.jpg

Heute ist Freitag, der 24.09.2021. Müssen wir beunruhigt sein

ARD, a German public television station, erroneously aired the results of the national election 2 days early.

The debacle occurred during the airing of the quiz show “Gefragt, gejagt”, which translates to “Asked, hunted,” when a banner popped up on the bottom of the screen.

According to the banner, the Union parties would get 22.1%, the Social Democratic Party 22.7%, the Alternative for Germany 10.5%, and the Free Democratic Party 13.2% of the vote in Germany’s national election.

ARD took down the banner before the results for the Left and the Greens were displayed.
The incident occurred on Friday, with the election set for Sunday. ARD wasted little time soothing concerns of a predetermined election.

Holger Lichtenthäler, head of the ARD broadcasting, explained the prescient banner. “It was a technical test of the election crawl that was supposed to be done in the inactive broadcasting area in preparation for election Sunday, but went on air due to a switching error. It was an accident for which we apologize."

ARD has to hope that the election results don’t align too closely to their ‘early results’, or else questions will start to be asked. As the blooper was occurring, the contestants on the quiz show were asked, "Which goblin with red hair did Hans Clarin voice for decades?" The answer, of course, is Pumuckl, the mischievous kobold.

ARD has to hope that the election results don’t align too closely to their ‘early results’, or else questions will start to be asked. As the blooper was occurring, the contestants on the quiz show were asked, "Which goblin with red hair did Hans Clarin voice for decades?" The answer, of course, is Pumuckl, the mischievous kobold.

See for yourself, here's the official preliminary result of the vote (6:18 PM):

1280x720-Ergebnis-BUND2021-20210927061806.jpg

All results of the federal election 2021

The SPD is growing everywhere and becomes the strongest force, followed by the Union and the Greens. In Saxony, the AfD is ahead.

1632810636094.png

This overview shows the distribution of seats in the new Bundestag. As the count progresses, we add the profiles of the elected candidates, which should be complete by Monday morning. Only then will the size of the new parliament be determined.

1632810685168.png

As soon as one of the 299 constituencies is counted, it receives on the map the color of the strongest party. The darker the color, the higher the percentage of votes.

1632810775787.png

The Greens are especially popular in the cities, the Left is especially popular in the East: The maps show in which regions the parties can score - and where they are rarely elected [again, the darker the color, the higher the percentage of votes].

1632810893433.png

Could be an innocent accident.... but we are in clown world now, so....

Tinkerers to Evers to Chance ?

The "Boner"[edit]​

Main article: Merkle's Boner
On September 23, 1908, while playing for the New York Giants in a game against the Chicago Cubs, while he was 19 years old (the youngest player in the National League), Merkle committed a base-running error that became known as "Merkle's Boner" and earned him the nickname "Bonehead".

In the bottom of the 9th inning, Merkle came to bat with two outs, and the score tied 1–1. At the time, Moose McCormick was on first base. Merkle singled and McCormick advanced to third base. Al Bridwell, the next batter, followed with a single of his own. McCormick trotted to home plate, apparently scoring the winning run. The fans in attendance, under the impression that the game was over, ran onto the field to celebrate.

Meanwhile, Merkle ran to the Giants' clubhouse without touching second base.
220px-Fred_Merkle_1908.jpg

His grand nephew is an inventor

In cryptography and computer science, a hash tree or Merkle tree is a tree in which every leaf node is labelled with the cryptographic hash of a data block, and every non-leaf node is labelled with the cryptographic hash of the labels of its child nodes. Hash trees allow efficient and secure verification of the contents of large data structures. Hash trees are a generalization of hash lists and hash chains.

Another way of influencing what happens in Germany is explained in this article from 2018 //www.sott.net/article/401287-Anonymous-exposes-NATO-influence-operation-targeting-Russia-friendly-candidates-for-leadership-positions-across-EU

One strategy amounts to drumming up media attention to work against someone who has view that is not favored by NATO/US/UK

Anonymous has published documents which it claims have unearthed a massive UK-led psyop to create a "large-scale information secret service" in Europe - all under the guise of countering "Russian propaganda."

In a document dump on November 5, the group exposed the UK-based 'Integrity Initiative', said to have been established by the ominously titled Institute for Statecraft in 2015.

The main objective is "to provide a coordinated Western response to Russian disinformation and other elements of hybrid warfare." The Institute for Statecraft is affiliated with the NATO HQ Public Diplomacy Division and the Home Office-funded 'Prevent' program, so objectivity is, of course, at the forefront of their work.
Example of how it may work:
In one particular example given as a case study of the group's activities, the docs reveal how effective the strategy could be. According to the documents, the 'Moncloa Campaign' was carried out by the group's Spanish cluster to prevent the appointment of Colonel Pedro Banos as director of Spain's Department of Homeland Security. And all it took was just a seven-and-a-half hour campaign, kicked off by several high-profile Spanish journalists affiliated with the secretive group.

"The [Spanish] government is preparing to appoint Colonel Banos, known for his pro-Russian and pro-Putin positions in the Syrian and Ukrainian conflicts, as Director of the Department of Homeland Security, a key body located at the Moncloa," Nacho Torreblanca began in an extensive Twitter thread.

Others joined in. Among them - according to the leaks - academic Miguel Ángel Quintana Paz, who wrote that "Mr. Banos is to geopolitics as a homeopath is to medicine." Appointing such a figure would be "a shame."

Spanish media, such as El Pais, then reported on these murmurings. Notably, members of the UK team, like MP Bob Seely, are also listed in the Banos op document. The latter lost out to Miguel Angel Ballesteros.

The case is being highlighted as one of the major examples, but similar operations can be carried out in numerous other EU states, Anonymous warns in their release.

I'm not voting today because it is damn clear that these elections don't present you with any real choices, and nowadays, you can't even be sure that they ain't rigged.
We basically get to choose between the CDU and the SPD, and whatever coalitions they end up in. The smaller parties stand no chance, at all. It is even reflected on youtube advertising. Since about a week, I've been flooded with mainly CDU made advertisements that replaced the usual Coke and Pharma ads. The smaller parties can't afford such level of advertising.
And thus, the game is the same as in the US. CDU=Republicans, SPD=Democrats. They just alternate and provide the illusion of choice. After the CDU came to power, people quickly became disillusioned with them and became willing to vote for the democrats/liberal coalitions. No doubt, in a few years, there will be discontent with them too, which will bring the CDU back on the stage again. Ad nauseum.
Youtube's forewarning indeed tells you they fully expect people to quickly uncover vote rigging. I don't know why people bother with politics anymore. The argument that you indirectly support the big baddies by not voting doesn't hold, given all this rigging and unequal financial and political influence.

Same here. It was already clear from the beginning that the greens will any way get their way into the coalition, and now it turns up that way with no surprise, and they are darn sure about it. It was also a choice of voting the lesser evil, and that is something I cannot support personally.

I am glad the election Sunday is over. There was a palpable underlying tension over the whole day, at least in my city in Eastern Germany. People seemed more angry, somewhat confused, detached and depressed to me. Others in my environment had this impression as well.

Btw., in the early morning hours of Sunday a fireball was making its way over parts of Germany: Meteor fireball seen over Gemany on September 26th -- Sott.net

I have been watching the video etezete had suggested on Bitchute. It displayed some conflicts among members of the party "Die Basis", and that they kind of follow the Great Reset strategy in terms of focussing on the climate, as I understood. To be honest, I've been sceptical of them before due to other sentiments I heard before etezete posted about it. The video put much of this into context, the valid as well as the non-sensical sentiments, so thanks again for that, @etezete.

This taken into account, I made my vote invalid and wrote a message in red onto the election sheet. Sent it in per postal ballot, due to lack of time in going there personally. Don't know if this was a "good" thing or not. But in the end I think of having made some point, and if it was just one in the symbolic sense. Maybe some person read my message.

And in the night after the election day we had a massive thunderstorm roaring over my city for about half to one hour, with very bright lightenings and partially lashing thunders. Can't remember to have experienced such one that late in the year. The thunderstorm was like a release of the tension that has been piling up over the days and weeks preceeding the elections.

There was a palpable underlying tension over the whole day, at least in my city in Eastern Germany. People seemed more angry, somewhat confused, detached and depressed to me. Others in my environment had this impression as well
I’m in NRW and, you know, I tought that I’m imagining stuff or that I’m more determined (if that’s the right word) to hear or to pay attention to what’s going on around me, but I could swear that amount of police and ambulance sirens increased since Friday and laster until Monday.

I don’t go much around the people, only a short distances to school and back and to some activities with my kids, so I can’t say that I felt tension around the people, but near us is a highway and on the other side is the Rhein and then city center and sound travels far since there’s no barrier and I really heard a lot of sirens, both on a highway and across the Rhein.

As for the weather, nothing strange, only the usual rain with periods of sun, nights are cold, autumn is here…

Back
Top Bottom