Olympic games in Paris (2024)

So we are watching men as woman - weird singing excerpts - and nothing fulfilling at all! Given the mess in society - it seems like they are sending a message- I’ve just watched a barge full of people collapsing - one of the dance routines - are they sending a message of what is to come?

Since 6:30 p.m., the air “protection bubble” has been active for the opening ceremony.No plane can fly over Paris within a radius of 150 km. Credit: flightradar24

Mother Nature chimes in on the events in Paris.

The #cérémonie, which started dry, must now suffer the arrival of rain in the capital. The umbrellas open. The rain could affect the event until the end. The heaviest rain is expected between 9 p.m. and 11 p.m. #JOParis2024 #Paris2024

So they chose a character from Assasins Creed as worthy to carry the torch ? Well he's still walking around the event where a gay "style" seems to predominate.
The reference is going more back in history :-D

There's several characters in French culture who can relate to him. Fantômas being one of them:

Fantomas.jpg Fantomas - Signoret.jpg

As you can see Fantomâs walk over the roofs of Paris. The "funny" part is that Fantômas, in the 1964 movie, use latex mask like the meme I posted here. Some message from the PTB?

Fantomas - 196t.jpg

Another reference can be Belphegor. "The ghost of the Louvre". This is all charming references. ;-)

belphegor le fantôme du louvre.jpg

Oh well, I'm lacking words for this freak show. The sportsmen don't have morals, are no role models anymore and support their Russian sportsmen in protest (at least I never heard of it). It is simply an ugly show and shows how degraded the West became.

Regarding this shady character, most likely he identifies as a video game character and has no gender.

And what's with the faceless aluminum foil horse rider? The commentator on CBC said something about a woman...
I wonder if it's worth spending time to watch the whole thing. Right now the live broadcast is cribbled with annoying publicity. I'm going to wait for a recording, that way I can skip them.

02.jpg

And what's with the aluminum foil horse rider?

Well here we find another relationship with Death, the pale horse.

Revelation 6:8
8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
The horse and rider were advancing down the river while below the Eiffel tower the flags of the participating countries were paraded.

Disease X Invocation ?

hiding.gif

It make me think to another reference, this one more recent: the movie "Le Hussard sur le toit" (The hussar on the roof). One of my favourite movie with a such nice love story.

Le Hussard sur le toit.jpg

It's quite apropos because the hussar walk on roofs to bypass guards confining the town due to... the cholera. He do all that to save the girl he met just before.

Le Hussard sur le toit - peste.jpg

Look like it's interesting to understand what message the PTB try to convey.

I see the title in English is "Horseman on the roof":

Horseman on the roof.jpg

Last edited:
Well, right away I got a pride parade vibe from it.

And is it just me, or does it look very amateurish? The dancing and choreography looks terrible. Looks like they didn't put any time in rehearsing anything. Lady GAGA, :barf:🤮🤢

I remember the opening ceremony from Beijing and it was intricate, and awe inspiring. You could tell a lot of time and effort was put into it. This one just seems like amateur hour.

On the bright side, you do have a dead guy running around with the flame....:-D

So we are watching men as woman - weird singing excerpts - and nothing fulfilling at all! Given the mess in society - it seems like they are sending a message- I’ve just watched a barge full of people collapsing - one of the dance routines - are they sending a message of what is to come?
We are at war, people. Prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Session 12 June 2008
A: Close. You must never forget that this is a real war at the deepest levels, a war for souls and the future. All of you here are crucial to the successful outcome. All sorts of ploys will be utilized to destroy your unity. This was begun at your births and includes early childhood torture at the hands of those most susceptible to control in your lives. This was intended to make dysfunctional traits that would interfere with the successful completion of your respective missions. It is a great challenge. But you knew it beforehand and were strengthened for the task.

And is it just me, or does it look very amateurish? The dancing and choreography looks terrible. Looks like they didn't put any time in rehearsing anything. Lady GAGA, :barf:🤮🤢
Yeah, quit catastrophic. The Marseillaise is sang by a black girl, the republican guard go with a black girl, they really try to change the vib of the country. And nothing spectacular, small show not appealing at all.

Look at Sochi 2014 in Russia by comparison....

I remember the opening ceremony from Beijing and it was intricate, and awe inspiring. You could tell a lot of time and effort was put into it. This one just seems like amateur hour.

On the bright side, you do have a dead guy running around with the flame....:-D
Yes, i would "forgive" the matter if they at least complied with that... before at least a certain degree of "art" and work was seen in the subject of what surrounds Drag, now it almost always seems that they take a group of hyper-narcissistic individuals who are content with dressing in an extravagant way and who do not make the slightest effort to produce something of moderate quality... a pure reflection of a decadent psychic reality, one might say.

Back
Top Bottom