2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

I watched the first hour live until one-too-many "C'mon man!" and "Here's the deal" 's made my stomach turn over.

However I felt the best part was pretty early on when Biden said:

"Out of the 200 mill- 200 thousand people who died from Covid, how many of them survived?"

Oh. My. God.

Honestly felt like I was watching two kids in kindergarten argue on the playground. Trump, as much as I don't like the guy, could have, and should have, mopped the floor with Biden. But instead he just yelled and threw a tantrum and looked really bad, like a spoiled child. There are so many data points he could have brought out, but why not? I even felt Cris Wallace was pushing to let Biden speak as to incriminate himself over the Burisma stuff, but Trump wouldn't shut the hell up and let him speak, even though Trump raised the issue in the first place!

Biden shouldn't even be up there, but Republicans think it will be an easy win for Trump so why bother tightening up any competition? Why bother actually putting forth the best candidate from either side - let's just go for an easy win.

Why is it the American populace is so apathetic?

Why do we allow candidates to be spared any investigation "so close to the election" instead of running them through the ringer and back?

Why are the only choices presented between two people who can't even answer one question about what they've done that has worked and what their plan is to keep on making progress? Instead they attack the other candidate and often times can't even stay on topic!

Wallace: "Trump, tell me about your plans for xyz"

Trump: "Well Biden is just so bad. He is really, really bad. So bad is Biden, that you can just look and see. 47 years! So bad. Not a single thing. And that's why he's bad."

Finally, it looks incredibly bad to tell the president to "shut up" at least twice. It also looks incredibly bad for the president to not be able to refrain from interrupting someone when speaking.

Is this really the choice we've given ourselves? What about the third path? America is done, and I'm not sad about that, but I just hope there is a road with less bloodshed that could be taken.

The "debate" was pathetic.

Biden: "Science!!!" ten times double truth in the Democrat Party of which I am the Democrat Party. I am Science. Democrats are "Science!!!" Democrat are "Science!!! I am Demcrat Party. Science is the bestest most bestest most justice Science!!! of all. Science! I am Science! The Science!!! is certain, so certain. Science!!! Democrats are Science!!! Democrat Science cures all disease, ends droughts. I am Science!!!" Vote for me and the dictatorship of DNC Science will begin.

The debate was pretty bad. It looked like Biden was falling asleep half the time. There were numerous instances of Biden just getting confused and making absolutely no sense. Trump would have been better off just letting Biden talk and sound like an idiot. Trump also could've easily denounced racism without calling out any groups but he went on the attack instead. Either way the PTB got what they wanted, more confusion and anger from the public.

Yes, Biden was surprisingly alert and coherent by his standards. They must've pumped him up with a gigantic load of drugs. It was obvious at several points in the debate that he was listening for instructions...his head tilted slightly downwards, not looking at the talker, just as you would do when you listen to something very closely with your earphones.

The image and video clip with the wire showing is going viral, and I think the most plausible equipment he was using is something like in the image below:

pro_setup_schema-65569d92c9ea09a7e95a657406e7a19e.png

Observe in the image, that the microphone is inserted in the arm, could this be what is popping out his sleeve?

The 'the worlds smallest earpiece' is, indeed, very small and you just pop it into your ear:

pro_picbig_05-2ca1b68f519497191bbc46a86523e776.jpg

See this commercial of their product:

This gadget has been available for years – here's one guy reviewing the thing in 2015

I have little doubt that he's wearing some type of wireless listening technology. I wear hearing aids and have a wireless device that I wear around my neck when listening to the television. There is a wireless transmitter that is hooked up to the tv so even if I get up to walk around the house, I still have the sound of the tv coming through my hearing aids. To me it looks like he's wearing the part that goes around the neck under his shirt, possibly against his skin and could be adjusting it because he finds it irritating. It's pretty obvious he's listening to someone talking to him (and it isn't Trump).
This is similar to what I have -
Phonak | Life is ON

Anyway, round 2 of the debates will be October 15th and round 3 October 22nd.

I also watched it and it was painful to get through. I too thought Joe was surprisingly coherent and can only guess that the combo of an ear piece and powerful drugs was the reason. I couldn't help thinking how udderly transparent this system has devolved into childish game play with bullies and name calling. I understand that many are voting for Biden simply because they hate Trump and during the debate I could see why. He doesn't handle himself well even if he is trying to tell what he thinks is the truth. On the flip side many are voting for Trump because they don't mind how he handles himself but they approve of what he has done and is trying to do. For me elections have been choosing between the lesser of two evils. While I understand that Trump is the definite lesser evil, I'm still not sure what he can or will do, especially when he is still listening to those how are giving him false info.

After watching the circus of a so called debate I have little hope that Trump is capable of pulling himself together and rising out of his fragile ego. By this point in the game, if he is not focused enough or clear thinking enough to assess how easily the other side pulls him off track then perhaps there is little hope. He continually shoots himself in the foot because of his need to childishly win by using below the belt and rude attack tactics and ego boosting one liners. He seems incapable of stringing together a coherent defense or counterpoint without sounding like he is just having an adolescent street fight. I have thought throughout his presidency that if he could just be succinct in his explanations and calmly validate with facts with a mature style of leadership, he would have a chance of convincing middle of the road voters that he is the guy to lead. The debate was extremely painful to watch. All sorts of underhanded and evil tactics have been used to undermine and unseat Trump from the beginning, However, if Trump is not wise enough to sort out and act upon what is needed to win the confidence of Americans when he actually holds some good cards in his hands then, really, what is ahead?? I still pray that he will just "get it", rise above his limited persona and step into the positive leadership role we need to get through these times.

Last edited:
Yes, Biden was surprisingly alert and coherent by his standards. They must've pumped him up with a gigantic load of drugs. It was obvious at several points in the debate that he was listening for instructions...his head tilted slightly downwards, not looking at the talker, just as you would do when you listen to something very closely with your earphones.

The image and video clip with the wire showing is going viral, and I think the most plausible equipment he was using is something like in the image below:

pro_setup_schema-65569d92c9ea09a7e95a657406e7a19e.png

Observe in the image, that the microphone is inserted in the arm, could this be what is popping out his sleeve?

The 'the worlds smallest earpiece' is, indeed, very small and you just pop it into your ear:

pro_picbig_05-2ca1b68f519497191bbc46a86523e776.jpg

See this commercial of their product:

This gadget has been available for years – here's one guy reviewing the thing in 2015

Here is another real possibility, smart contact lenses, from the twitter post above. At the 1:48 mark he says its like having a teleprompter in your eye. I did focus on Joes eyes at one point, as they looked unusually dark to me but considered this my imagination looking for evidence of spirit possession! :lol:

President Trump and his son Don Jr. are avid Twitter followers and I have no doubt they will see all this. At the next debate Trump may be more forceful with his demands about the wiring issue.

I was disappointed with our president at first as he was so combative right out of the gate. It seemed to me, Trump was trying to rile Biden at the very beginning with a fast knock out punch. The Art of War as Neil suggested is a better strategy and I suspect he'll pull it together for the next debate, if Joe hangs in there. Trump did mange to get in some coherent statements about Antifa etc. which was good. Biden only repeated the propaganda of the fake media which is directed at his base and the people who believe this nonsense. I thought it was a shame, at one point, that so many are unaware off all Trump has done for the good.

I don't think Trump is the lesser of 2 evils by any stretch. We're very fortunate to have such a strong leader at this crucial time.

Next Tuesday Harris and Pence which will be interesting.

I only watched a half hour or so of the debate last night. I was surprised - greatly - by Biden's ability to hold up for the entire debate (which I heard about this morning). Also a few minutes ago I turned on the TV to see Biden given a press conference and speech, and (regardless of the content of his speech) was doing so quite effectively. I say effectively because I also have been under the suspicion that the man was showing signs of dementia.

I have cared for a couple of elderly who suffered with dementia. I also cared for my sister for 8 years with alzheimers disease. I have a good idea of how their memory does rally and then fail. It can bounce back and forth with lightening speed. So my thoughts of Biden today have got me baffled. With all the talk on this thread so far, my real confusion about what to think of Joe's mental health, suddenly a thought popped into my head.

What if (and ignore this if it is too crazy) Joe Biden was made to appear loopy? Or, the plan was to give him something to MAKE him loopy? Who can imagine how deep this rabbit hole truly goes - and to what extent to win??? And then, his handlers used the Virus to keep Joe out of sight, to make some of us in the public sector question his mental ability. Then the Dem's plan is to hope we assume the worst is happening to Joe. And, when people voice his memory issues - that changed the Game!? So now we are horrible individuals for suggesting that Joe is not capable of the Presidency. People are going to root for his success. Maybe the Democrat's plans had to encompass all scenarios for this election. It's all a GAME!

I get that smart drugs could help someone's condition....also an earpiece would be a boost for reminders, but if the man truly has some form of dementia, an earpiece would be useless and maybe cause more confusion for Joe.

So I am left befuddled........just my 2 cents.

It is all about perception. And swing voters. Trump lost too many style points. I don’t think he convinced anyone of anything last night. But hey, all the geniuses at the network need to do is kill the other guys mic when it’s not his turn! Then it might have been watchable. Last point: what The American People really want and need is a vision of the future...some certainly going forward. Neither candidate said “here is what I am going to do”. Very hollow.

There's no doubt Trump could have played it much better. It was everything everyone has said, a sad reflection of the state of America. Hopefully Trump will rethink his strategy for the next debate

Agreed. I thought he could have strategized better when it came to getting his points across and could learn a thing or two from the way Tulsi Gabbard handled herself when she took out Kamala Harris in the Democratic Primaries or how Kayleigh McEnany comes prepared during the WH press conferences. He shoots from the hip a lot which is what people like about him. He's more genuine in his take despite his bombastic approach, but when it comes to these debates where he's likely to be going up against the moderator as well as Biden, that can work against him.

Old Joe was able to hold it together surprisingly well! How is that possible?
Don't know if it's possible, but was there an attempt to reset his circadian rhythm? It was well noted that his campaigning was being halted promptly at 9:30 in the morning - "they put a lid on it". And it's been suggested he's been exhibiting sundowning. So maybe sleepy Joe was sent to his basement to sleep until an artificial morning/day was created with lighting. If he can function reasonably well in morning, train his body to think it is morning when it's actually 9 p.m.

I watched the last 40 min. Don't think it changed any minds of those who already supported their candidate. More then reprehensible that Biden repeated the claim that Trump had called soldiers suckers and losers - a total falsehood - and a couple of other lies recently pushed by the MSM. Trump was so ticked about the soldier lie that he talked over Joe to call him out on his "stupid bastards" remark to soldiers that was actually recorded. I do think that remark was a macho jest thing although Joe probably does think soldiers are actually saps. We know the war on terror is bogus and so does he.

As already noted, Trump had to call out Wallace, that he wasn't there to debate him, so it was almost two against one. Not fair and no doubt caused Trump to be more aggressive and dismissive of the rules. He clearly was not going to allow lies and misrepresentations of his presidency go unchallenged. That this debate had no audience clearly made a difference, too. Have to wonder how many boos would have been launched at Biden's repeated lies regarding Trump. Biden did get confused on the Green New Deal exchange, mistakenly saying he was for it when he meant his own plan. Trump and Wallace both reacted to that as it confused them as well.

Overall, an extremely sad showing by both candidates, and that our political process has devolved to such a low level - reality TV all the way. Maybe the next debate will reach a higher standard.

As for Biden being in 'shape' for the debate despite his addled brain, I'm more inclined to think it was a miniature earpiece with someone on the other side giving him directions and some sort of temporary hormone shot or booster to give him an 'edge' rather than a skull or brain implant. You could see while him and Trump were getting into it, it was as if at particular moments he was getting pointers on stage to bring the focus back to a particular talking point.

Back
Top Bottom