2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

I found this Twitter post pretty interesting posted earlier in the thread, I also think something was excjamged in that handshake, he looked at and then put into his right hand suit pocket. Was it a Judas payment?

Reminds me of George Carlin "It's one big club, and you ain't in it"

On another note my sister called me this morning, to ask my opinion on the situation surrounding the events in the US (she is such an authoritarian follower and listens to the UK MSM, that is the only truth as far as she is concerned). She started by some derogatory comments regarding Trump, calling his actions atrocious (parroting the MSM again). I attempted to explain the situation, she went of the deep end, refused to listen nd hug up on me. I will leave her for 7 days or so to cool off, two things I shy away from discussing with her the pandemic and US politics.

This got me thinking about this is being presented throughout the west and even on RT, the demonization of Trump supporters, the blackout of Trump on any media sources, to present him as unfit for office, in essence a political demon. They are making him persona non grata, a non entity as far as the US body politic is concerned. For Gods sake, he still holds the title of POTUS until January 20th. Could this be to prevent him from issuing executive orders and pardons, just my thought.

This makes me really sad, the division in families, how the mind control of the masses and the US political system has highlighted this division not just in families but Nation states.

Also

I found this Twitter post pretty interesting posted earlier in the thread, I also think something was excjamged in that handshake, he looked at and then put into his right hand suit pocket. Was it a Judas payment?

Reminds me of George Carlin "It's one big club, and you ain't in it"

On another note my sister called me this morning, to ask my opinion on the situation surrounding the events in the US (she is such an authoritarian follower and listens to the UK MSM, that is the only truth as far as she is concerned). She started by some derogatory comments regarding Trump, calling his actions atrocious (parroting the MSM again). I attempted to explain the situation, she went of the deep end, refused to listen nd hug up on me. I will leave her for 7 days or so to cool off, two things I shy away from discussing with her the pandemic and US politics.

This got me thinking about this is being presented throughout the west and even on RT, the demonization of Trump supporters, the blackout of Trump on any media sources, to present him as unfit for office, in essence a political demon. They are making him persona non grata, a non entity as far as the US body politic is concerned. For Gods sake, he still holds the title of POTUS until January 20th. Could this be to prevent him from issuing executive orders and pardons, just my thought.

This makes me really sad, the division in families, how the mind control of the masses and the US political system has highlighted this division not just in families but Nation states.

Also
This made me think of what I just read in a Swedish newspaper. Some headlines:

Trump and the Republicans’ lies about the election fueled the mob

Even the Right wing media is turning their back on Trump

Facebook and Twitter facing criticism for not removing Trumps disinfo fast enough

etc...

It is almost painful to see how easy it is for the media to use Q followers and this situation to feed the story of how completely unhinged and ”hateful” Trump supporters are.

It is almost painful to see how easy it is for the media to use Q followers and this situation to feed the story of how completely unhinged and ”hateful” Trump supporters are.

To the contrary, it's increasingly difficult. Large segments of the population are essentially immune - they've concluded the media is nothing but lies, which is leading the media to become increasingly hysterical in the effort to produce compliance.

Many continue to fall for it, but the more outrageous the lies become, the more eyes are opened. It's a vicious circle that will end with media having the same general credibility with the population as Pravda or Baghdad Bob.

The main thing that gets to me about all of this is being powerless. The majority of these heroes, while outgunned, they were powerful, some had superpowers even. I'm just a sack of meat, for the time being at least.
I can really relate to what you're saying Neil. I've tried to think about this sort of thing because its easy for me to fall into black and white thinking about something like this. IMO its all about what scale you're looking at and what you're comparing yourself to. Compared to an anthill each one of us is practically omnipotent, we can destroy the whole hill with one step and not even realize what we did. On the other hand compared to the grandeur of the whole universe 4D STS is just as powerless as we are, even if they have delusions of grandeur and imagine they can control everything. Anyway it helps me sometimes to think like this because it gives me a bit of perspective.

Something else that helps me at times like this is the old serenity prayer:
God grant me the serenity
To accept the things I cannot change;
Courage to change the things I can;
And wisdom to know the difference.
We can't change things like this that are happening on a macrosocial scale. We have as much power over an election as the weather. We can vote for a sunny day, but sometimes its going to rain. It does seem like we've had an awful lot of rain, but our ancestors lived through much worse than this.

Just a few thoughts FWIW.

SOTTREADER, have you read what Pashalis has posted?
Have you by chance watched the 'Juan O'Savin' video?

I would change in 2 weeks time, he's no longer president
into in 2 weeks time, he might no longer be president.
Haha @Ursus Minor, you're the best.

I mean that in the sense of your level of faith and belief. It's quite something. I'm more of a numbers guy, I deal in probabilities and by my calculations Trump's probabilities are beyond bad.

Making decisions on said probabilistic outcomes isn't necessarily always right but it's more often right than wrong.

In any case, I admire your faith. It's honourable. I just hope in real life you don't always hold onto it longer than you should as I imagine that comes with certain costs in a lot of situations you face, especially those with weighty emotional significance to yourself.

Anyways, we wait and see in 2 weeks time!

Maybe because of this :-
Wondering if I should turn on my TV - haven't turned on the radio as I don't want to hear the news which will be all the crap about the "unhinged mob" and Trump's culpability. :barf:

It seems things may get a lot more interesting very soon. The over-the-top desperation to "cancel" Trump would seem to indicate they are really afraid - really, really afraid - of something - and we can just imagine what!

Back
Top Bottom