2024 US election: A Kennedy presidency? Trump again? Will it be rigged?

Watched the debate again…I wanted a KO, she should have been easy to take out…but the moderation so slanted, he couldn’t deliver the blow.

How many questions were attacks in the form of a question, and her questions were, how do you feel about how bad what Trump said was?

How many ‘fact checks?’ on Trump?? Several.
How many on Harris?? Zero.

Also the fact checks on Trump, were merely opinion not facts…it was a total screw job.

So many lies by Harris…about abortion, Charlottesville or J6…all ignored by the so called fact checkers.

I hope there is another debate, he will be more focused…but my guess is she wont agree to debate again, it will be hard to get that level of support from the mods…the bar was very low for her, because shes not a mushbrain like biden, does not mean she won this, but could be perceived that way.

If this was an easy KO, then the debate wouldn't happen. They wouldn't allow for Kamala to simply lose, of course it was bound to be rigged in every way possible. I'm only surprised they didn't also try to drug Trump before it happened (or maybe they did? i wouldn't know, i didn't bother watching).

Playing the game as dictated by the PTB is setting yourself for a loss from the start. Trump should be doing Trump, not a career politician doing debates. He is not one.

Plus, debates aren't for debates, they are to push a narrative and give plausible deniability. They are an illusion for those that still believe in the western neoliberal myth. A lie. They exist so the smart-wannabes can keep running in circles discussing which politician appears better on the camera. Celebrity gossip for "intellectuals". An absolute waste of time.

And that's also why i never watch them.

Just a thought on the fact that the PTB was able to capitalize on the attack on Trump by warning him that if they had missed him, they might not miss his wife, children or family members next time. This could perhaps explain his behavior and his contradictions.
Precisely, they had sent him the picture of his house.

Back
Top Bottom