6 Part Podcast Series with Laura Interviewed by Jay Campbell & Hunter Williams

Hi @EricLux,

I used one of the tools share by @Luis Miguel and I have the first french draft translation of the vidéo.

Maybe you could do the proofreading since I'm pretty sure that there are some errors.

You could (or I can if you prefer) upload the draft in the google sheet and from that, I think that it will be faster for you to do the proofreading.

Here's the french draft.
To be clear, I'm going to upload the draft in the GS and from that proofread and correct sentences to be fluentest :)

Once finished, I let you know @Jacques :)

Wow, what energy in this thread! Such dynamics may be ushering in a new era for Laura's work. A new scope. Thanks to all those who have devoted themselves to translation. My English being very primitive, I can't wait to have a text in French. What energy...
Tout est fait pour que cela soit le plus agréable possible à lire tout en l'écoutant et, je confirme, c'est vraiment une très bonne opportunité pour se familiariser davantage avec l'énergie UNIQUE de @Laura :)

Everything is done to make it as pleasant as possible to read and listen to, I confirm, it really is a great opportunity to become more familiar with @Laura's UNIQUE energy :)​

@Hunter Williams and I are super grateful for this Resonant Network of amazing souls all over the world.

Without further ado, here is the Link to Episode 2 which launches as a World Premier Monday May 20th at 10 EST UTC-4:

In Search of the Miraculous: Holy Grail Symbolism & Early Christian Mysteries

E2 Thumnail LKJ.jpg
KEY MOMENTS

00:00:00 – Introduction
00:03:41 – Religious Skepticism & Visionary Experiences
00:15:37 – Leaving Religion In Favor Of Spiritual Awakening
00:19:49 – The Complex Origins of Christianity
00:28:19 – The Allegorical Creation of Jesus in the Gospel of Mark
00:35:50 – Debunking Myths and Seeking Truth Beyond Religion
00:41:05 – Connecting the Dots: King Arthur, The Holy Grail and Sacred Bloodlines
00:46:00 – The Power of Names: Protection from Dark Forces
00:52:29 – The Perversion of Christianity and the Role of the Vatican
00:58:40 – Paul's Theology and the Hyperdimensional Control Matrix
01:00:54 – The Controversial Practice of Circumcision
01:15:04 – Navigating Truth and Conspiracy in the Search for Knowledge
01:24:08 – Harassment, Surveillance, Interrogations, and False Accusations
01:29:52 – Personal Stories of Defamation
01:40:10 – The Power of Negative Experiences for Growth
01:58:39 – Living in a Community: Challenges and Benefits
02:03:21 – Closing Remarks & Laura’s Resources

This episode cuts DEEPLY into the Abrahamic Religious Myths we've all been fed for millennia.

It is my assumption E2 will unleash a firestorm of criticism upon us by Abrahamic fundamentalists and *Christians* all over the world.

Buckle up as this episode explores topics where only the bravest dare to tread!

We appreciate you comments and questions to continue in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just found that the same website has a translation tool. It's pretty good. It will need proofreading, of course, but it can make things easier.

View attachment 96003
Thank you for the link. Whenever I try to do translation in to Indian languages, it ended up with a laborious experience of word by word translation and gave up most of the cases. With this it looks much better, though it still uses Google translation. I will try this and see how it goes.

Thanks @Luis Miguel and @Gawan for helping out!

@Liliea and I had already started with the version Rao had uploaded, but it really isn't an issue because we can just upload what we did to the spreadsheet.

Did I understand correctly that we just need to put our translation in the spreadsheet Gawan shared?

Thanks, Yas, I can do a PR when you have the translation ready.

Perfect for me.

Totally agree with that.
Dear @Jacques :)

Here's the GS link, completed with French subtitles. I've read, reread and reread again. Now it needs a fresh look to find any typos or even improve certain phrases, as I admit I had a bit of trouble with american expressions :)

I've highlighted in yellow a few passages where I didn't know how to translate literally or how to translate in relation to the context. I think this can be rectified in a final PR.

Don't hesitate if you have any questions, I've done my best to meet the deadline while respecting the length of the original and translated subtitles. This is a new exercise for me because it's not the same as translating sessions, where you work with whole sentences and paragraphs.

Many thanks to @Gawan and @Luis Miguel for their help, which enabled me to complete the task at a steady pace over 3 days !

Since it's the first time I've used GS, I hope the content appears via the link. Eric​

Back
Top Bottom