6 Part Podcast Series with Laura Interviewed by Jay Campbell & Hunter Williams

Hi,

Here finally comes the final French subtitle.
Thanks @EricLux for the original translation, it's a huge work. Don't hesitate to ask for any explanation if anything looks weird to you or for anything else.
Here you'll find the latest version of the final subtitle file, for the Episode 1, incorporating the latest corrections to make subtitle reading even smoother.

Many thanks to @Elohir for this wonderful work! :-)

For @Luis Miguel : column named "FINAL" is the column to consider for subtitles to be plugged into the video.

Just a last word : Enjoy !

Attachments

• SRT_Final_2_Hyperdimensional_Realities_The_Most_Dangerous_Idea_FINAL.xlsx
    488.7 KB · Views: 15
To be as clear as possible for @Luis Miguel , I hided the original translation and PR, leaving only the final subtitle (column named "FINAL") which is a merge of the original translation, sometimes directly updated (typo, signs), and the PR.
Since I have already started to work on the part 2 PR, please, tell me if there is anything to change in this method.

That's good, @Elohir, I can then pass them to the subtitle site and get the SRT.

Thanks so much @Elohir,

@Luis Miguel, are the other parts ready ?

The next part will be ready at the end of the week. I share the file here.

Here you'll find the latest version of the final subtitle file, for the Episode 1, incorporating the latest corrections to make subtitle reading even smoother.

Many thanks to @Elohir for this wonderful work! :-)

For @Luis Miguel : column named "FINAL" is the column to consider for subtitles to be plugged into the video.

Just a last word : Enjoy !

That's great, I'll generate the SRT tomorrow.

You guys rock!

Apart from the first suggestion, I found another way to make the translations easier. There's a website that allows you to convert SRT files to Excel and vice versa. So we'll create an editable Excel file with the original English text, and then we'll convert the translated files to SRT.

So here's the spreadsheet for part 1, and part 2.
(Attached to the post too).

Part 3 will have the same format.

Attachments

• Final SRT - In Search of the Miraculous Holy Grail Symbolism & Early Christian Mystery w Laur...xlsx
    120.4 KB · Views: 8
  • SRT Final - Hyperdimensional Realities The Most Dangerous Idea In The World Explained By Laur...xlsx
    156.9 KB · Views: 9
Big Thanks Laura, SoFloJayC, and Hunter the great amount of information and wisdom, that make it possible and accessible to all, I have seen in some of the episodes, among many other things, called my attention in one of them about melatonin, as an aid or support for psychic development, I guess it should also be accompanied with the development of knowledge, on the path of truth, thanks that is a lot of support here!!!

If the subtitles need translations to other languages, then if someone has a chatGPT plus account (GPT 4), you can just upload srt or Excel file and it will automatically translate to the required language.
It will probably print the text on the screen but will copy/paste that can be fixed pretty fast.
I tried one of the Excel files and it successfully translated the first 10-20 rows. (with free account)

For complete file translation, it needs a GPT plus account. I am not sure what is the limit in terms of text size that it can translate at once, but I think it can speed up the whole process a lot.
Maybe there are other AI tools similar to this, I don't know.

I just made a post in FB to this 6-part series. Hunter doesn't have a FB page, but Jay and Laura do. In the post, I could hot-link Jay's and Laura's name to their FB pages. But when I actually posted, Jay's name stayed linked but Laura's didn't. I tried to edit this twice but no go. I don't know if this is a feature that can be turned off by Laura, not allowing her name to be linkable to her page, or if this is FB censoring. It feels like censoring but I could be wrong. I hardly use FB anymore anyway.

Not exactly maybe, but it's almost like the big-bang is what makes all densities 7D or one.

The consideration that "we" disperse to all densities with big-bang might be slightly misleading.
Probably I forgot to read this session, so I didn't have this data you quoted in my memory to work with. Also its publication date is 2014.. so I couldn't have. Collected most published sessions decades ago, but by then the newer sessions felt they were in fashion, so I read those and may have forgot about some early ones.

Notice the C's give a 'Super Open' answer, which is very vague - only technically legally correct on a [IMO] super complex topic for starters -, meaning it can be interpreted in a myriad ways. Probably along the long-long journey of going through densities and receiving understandings about this 1D--7D--?D.. recyclings through incarnations.

Now I went through it - to check if I read it originally [nope] - and I found new parts, which will be excellent for my "Instinctive Center & Gravity & Time" hypothesis. So thank You for quoting my post!

Last edited:
I just made a post in FB to this 6-part series. Hunter doesn't have a FB page, but Jay and Laura do. In the post, I could hot-link Jay's and Laura's name to their FB pages. But when I actually posted, Jay's name stayed linked but Laura's didn't. I tried to edit this twice but no go. I don't know if this is a feature that can be turned off by Laura, not allowing her name to be linkable to her page, or if this is FB censoring. It feels like censoring but I could be wrong. I hardly use FB anymore anyway.

FB is censoring me. See the last post I put up the other day.

Podcast 5: at 01:48:07
Channeling with 4-5-6D STO soul tribe in your head.

Some of us must have talked about this phenomenon in past years in one form or another. I posted at least twice on this topic in recent years. In last couple months I had a short, similar Q/A on the topic of:

Q: How / with what nutrients can I improve brain performance?
The word for word answer I got from the voice was:
A: Calcium ion channels, brain.

So, I looked it up - if the answer from the voice was real - and found two white papers, the one I bookmarked was:

Physiology and Pathology of Calcium Signaling in the Brain

So in previous decades this forum discussed home made toothpaste recipes and one recommended use of calcium lactium. Originally IIRC a pharmacist[?] or probably an article I researched, warned me I should only swallow as little of the stuff as would fit on my little fingernail. Because too much calcium lactium is dangerous. This was 10+ years ago. Now I read its a badly bioavailable form: most of it is not absorbed and may cause trouble if swallowed in copious amounts... But apparently it is very good for your teeth, thus the home-made toothpaste recipes.

So I bought calcium lactate powder from ebay. I could only establish if it is real or not from its taste: it is less bitter than
without the bitter taste caused by calcium chloride, which can also be used for this purpose.[20]
and that it dissolves in warmer water more nicely. But in warmer water its solution's calcium ion content decreases....... :(

Otherwise I couldn't determine, if the white powder I bought on ebay from a 100% positive feedback seller is real. I already used 200 grams of it and still dunno if its really calcium lactium, because it needs a chem-lab test. Naturally the sticker on the plain white bag states basic chemical facts with the CAS number, but anybody can write anything on bags...

So I'm testing this improved / changed calcium ion channeling in the brain by using 'James McCanney's method': improved absorption of calcium via the unique chemical environment of the salivary gland areas in the mouth - outside of your teeth between your cheeks + under tongue - by swishing its in water-dissolved form in my mouth for 15-25 minutes.

Preliminary testing shows it allows improved concentration - during thinking-heavy brain tasks, while decreasing craving for sweets, which the brain automatically sends, when it needs a massive amounts of nutrients all of a sudden. When you start to use your brain for real.

So testing is NOT CONCLUDED and all of this is prior to my "official report about the test" here.

The only reason I post is because Podcast 5 mentions this - at videotime: 1st line in this post.

ALL PODCAST SUBTITLES FOR ALL LANGUAGES

If the subtitles need translations to other languages, then if someone has a chatGPT plus account (GPT 4), you can just upload srt or Excel file and it will automatically translate to the required language.
Did you all know about this? You go to the site - link in title of this post - and you can download excellent subtitles for probably all languages.. Attached is Podcast 5 as an example. Very useful, I found what I was looking for: based on the words I remembered being said in Podcast 5.
SRT is the internationally accepted format, because K-Lite Codec Packs minimal Player package has the excellent MPC-HC video player, which - if you put the SRT subtitle in the same folder - with the same name as the video - as the main video file, it instantly starts to play the video showing the subtitles.

I also use the colorful and Multi-Font-Size "ASS" format for Japanese-Korean cartoons called Animes, because - while the cartoon is playing - they have elaborate mobile phone screens, songs and any tiny script shown on screen - as a user interface for example, or a tattoo or any kind of tiny device's screen or a cop's PC monitor and if anything is shown in the [Asian] cartoon = anime, that special text is immediately translated BESIDE the device, phone, monitor tattoo, etcetera ON SCREEN and is also colored and always has a special tiny font. So the "ASS" format can specify screen coordinates, where to show the fonts. Also the ASS format can play KARAOKE at the beginning of most Asian cartoons, where the letters are Re-Colored and Shown in BOLD as the text follows the singing in the vocal soundtrack.

Attachments

• Behind The Curtain How Hyperdimensional Beings Secretly Shape Our Reality with Laura Knight-Ja...zip
    64.4 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Being physically pushed by evil invisible forces so you fall and get badly injured

1. Laura in Podcast 5 (link to video position):
01:41:43,315 --> 01:41:47,315
And then I got into another situation
where, you know, and I could actually

01:41:47,325 --> 01:41:49,235
physically feel a force pushed me.

01:41:50,280 --> 01:41:55,585
And, and I, and I fell and because the
knee was already injured
, I fell in

01:41:55,585 --> 01:42:00,815
such a way that I tore my hamstring
on, on the back of the same leg.

2. Father Malachi Martin PhD
I collected all his C2C - Coast to Coast - radio show appearances (see sources below) in 2006-2007 and also I listened carefully to his appearances on other smaller shows as well.

After Father Martin died as a consequence of a very curious and extremely suspicious "accident" - he fell down horribly on a dangerous stairwell -, the two C2C radio show hosts started investigating. Turns out that Father Martin confessed on his deathbed with a weak voice:
- I was pushed!

Was he pushed by a Vatican agent-assassin (he was hated by Vatican for divulging secrets) or.. by an invisible force - ?? - , just like Laura was, when she fell horribly?

So during his career during one of his exorcisms the strong demon possessing the victim telekinetically lifted Malachi into the air and threw him with a vicious force so he crashed into a wall / hard furniture. As a result, he broke his shoulder blades and some ribs. So did Father Malachi mean telekinesis by an invisible force, when he said on his deathbed, that he was pushed??

All Malachi Martin C2C radio shows appearances:
Link 1.
Link 2.
Link 3.

Last edited:
'
Martin died in July 1999 after suffering a fall in his Manhattan apartment. Martin told one friend that although alone at the time, he felt he had been pushed from the stool on which he stood.. [onto the stairs]
Malachi Martin went to perform an exorcism on a 4-year-old girl in Connecticut in 1999 – but mysteriously died soon after when he was pushed by an invisible force.
In the Netflix documentary “Hostage to the Devil,” Martin’s pal and former CIA agent Robert Marrow recalled how when Martin went to greet the girl at her home, the child said to him: “So you’re Malachi Martin, and you think you can help her?”
Marrow frequently drove Martin to carry out exorcisms and said he was there the day of the creepy interaction, according to the Mirror.
“Robert is a former CIA agent and this is the most disturbing thing he’d ever seen in all of his years working for the US government,” the documentary’s producer/writer Rachel Lysaght told the Mirror.

Back
Top Bottom