A Course in Knowledge and Being: Differential Diagnosis in Spirit Release Part 3

Rx said:
I would like to add in one of my questions to the above too:

When using the board, are you potentially able to communicate with all attachments in the vicinity or just those belonging to individuals at the board? In my case, I would like to be able to help cleanse my children as well as myself and partner of unwanted attachments but obviously could not have the kids around participating- they would be in their beds sleeping most likely. Would that be possible?? Can a parent do this on a child's behalf??

Rx

Good question. I have a similar one. Can one group of forum members help cleanse other members on distance? Considering that both sides have agreed to do it, off course.

The questions I found:

Is there anyway I could find-out exactly what board you use, and where I can order it from?

At least to communicate with my higher self, since I know that I can and need to still learn from normal means, like books, but I would definitely like to try to free myself from any spirit attachments if I have them, and I probably have. Can I use the ouija board only for that purpose?

One thing I've always wondered about and was reminded while watching the video: why isn't a "space" added on the board, like a space bar on a keyboard, to separate the words as they're being spelled out? There's punctuation and whole words like "yes," "no," etc., so why not "space" between words? Does it have something to do with putting some extra effort in to decipher the replies? Or is it to save a little time on the board even if it will require more time later to separate the words when transcribing the session?

I've always being kinda curious about something mouravieff mentions, when he talks about the polar opposites, he mentions about the negative polar opposite that is a man that has attached the spirit of his counterpart, and that he becomes very powerful thanks to this. I kinda get curious, if that situation is possible, it may be a real spirit attachment or some femenine psychologial energy created by that person, like the elemental beings Laura mentions.

Also, what happens to those negative personalities like Hitler or those psychopathic people with social or economic power, do they get possessed by some elemental energies, do they open a door for some higher negative beings or energies, do they get some special type of power somewhere else that use them as proxies? or are they just psychopaths or normal humans that become disordered?

Hypothetically, if one worked with a therapist and to a great degree got rid of them: What would you have to do to limit the probability not to get attached in the same «entry point» again?

In the way I understood is: the best thing a person can do is find out what is the vulnerability that the person have then close that door from the attachment, the best way to do that is change diet, acquiring knowledge- reading and doing EE, so I was wondering Is it possible that doing all this the person can not take away some attachments so it is necessary to use the board eventually ?

I was wondering for instance about the spirits of those people who suffered extreme psychiatric illness during their lives. If they do attach to somebody, it must be extremely difficult to communicate with them and advice them to go to the light for the healing/recycling process.

I have read that a Black Tourmaline bracelet worn on your left wrist can protect against spirits, negative energies. Obviously I don't have objective evidence hence why I would like to ask is this true? can this be worn as a form of protection.

So, regarding what the C's said about mercury and vaccines, and what Laura said during the video, is mercury contamination an "attractor" for spirit attachments, amongst other nefarious things ?

If those spirits attached to a person is by certain compabilities so when the person change the frecuency then the spirit could not feed from the person so the spirit must go ???

It kind of ties back to Part 2 but when Laura talks about visualising your being/energetic state, just before drawing a stick figure, can an attachment change its presentation?

It might be mentioned in what I've yet to watch but can spirit release occur in dreams?

Would past life regressions be different from spirit release therapies in that the former one aids an integrative process of your neglected and denied parts of yourself? In one of the videos it was explained that there were some things you don't want to get rid off, but that you have to integrate. Spirit attachments, you want to get rid off. But whatever is it you have to integrate, will past life regressions help?

Is it possible that some refuse to "go into the light" & recycle at whatever "time" which might add to "negative karma?" Or even if they don't refuse, recycle & that predatory behaviour is part of what harms them in their new life, like the recent talk about attachments liking sports. (what of gambling addictions, womanizing etc)

Being aware and vigilant of what my body is telling me...getting rid of spirit attachments changes my outlook on how I feel about certain thing?. I hope I`m getting this right.

Didn't Laura say in The Wave that one of these attachments could be say a recently passed woman, "she" could lead a heterosexual man to engage in homosexual encounters/behaviours & the problems that could arise if that man was from a family/society that just wouldn't tolerate that? Lots of permutations, really deep stuff.

When using the board, are you potentially able to communicate with all attachments in the vicinity or just those belonging to individuals at the board? In my case, I would like to be able to help cleanse my children as well as myself and partner of unwanted attachments but obviously could not have the kids around participating- they would be in their beds sleeping most likely. Would that be possible?? Can a parent do this on a child's behalf??

Can one group of forum members help cleanse other members on distance? Considering that both sides have agreed to do it, off course.

I have a question too related to this:

Diplodocus said:
I have to say I've had the same experience twice, very disconcerting. While paralysed I didn't know whether I was dreaming it or not, but something in me was fighting to try and move, and then in my vision (hard to tell whether it was a dream or not) I saw some dark figure in the corner and suddenly awoke terrified, this happened probably 8 or 9 months ago both within the space of a couple of weeks. I don't remember what I was dreming about before it happened, lucid is definitely the word to describe it, I hadn't thought about it for ages until reading this.

My 15 year old son the last couple weeks has been having sleep paralysis/dark figure dreams. The dark figure actually holds him down. Very lucid hyper-real dreams, they moved to his chair when he moved to sleeping in his chair. Wonder if this can be attachement related? He's now wearing a medal from my wife/his mom (kind of like crystal Laura mentions in the video, awareness related perhaps) and he does seem to be able to get out of it and have a more methodical rather than terror approach.

A couple of the dreams had or morphed with more normal dreams like going outside to watch nice looking comets then they turned dark and not nice and other "normal" dreams had some messages like "you can't escape" and "we are coming" but I don't think the dark figure directly was there for that but morphed in later if I'm remembering right. Once I was in a chair in the hyper real part (not really there) and said something bad (he wouldn't tell me what) and my wife was pinned in a chair (not really of course). This morning our daughter/his sister was in her chair (not really again); he could just see her hand in the turned chair.

I feel that these videos are very important, like to open a door that was there but I was unable to see.

I have a question: are babies that died at birth can become spirit attachments? I am asking this question because my little sister who was my twin but from a different placenta (in Spanish there is a word for that, Mellizas but in English I don't know), died 3 days after being born. So, can babies that died in these circumstances can become attached to someone? Suddenly, listening to the teachings of Laura , I thought about this my sister.

Anyway, many many questions that these videos are producing in us, the subject is really important. Thanks again!!!

Endymion said:
Chu said:
To those of you who are transcribing this video: Could you please make sure to send me the text file or attach it to a post in this thread, once you have the final version? We will create the subtitle files from it, and later on start translating it into as many languages as possible. THANKS!!!

I'll transcribe part 3 from 26 minutes to 60 minutes. I aim to get it done before I leave for France at the weekend.

Here is the transcript of part 3, from 0.26.17 to 0.59.42. I've proofread it. It ends just before the 60 minute mark. At this point there is a pause before Laura begins to talk about the next case.

I've made a start on transcribing the last 21 minutes of this video.

Attachments

• Transcript - Knowledge and Being Part Three - 26-60 minutes.docx
    31.3 KB · Views: 18
Marvelous thank you. I've learned so much about this previously murky subject, though of course there is always more to learn for maximal protection.

I'd like to add a question: do the rooms behind the doors change over the course of the sessions? Perhaps as the attachments are released, or the person grows in awareness?

Endymion said:
I'd like to add a question: do the rooms behind the doors change over the course of the sessions? Perhaps as the attachments are released, or the person grows in awareness?

That makes me think: should also the room and the object present in it be a possible attachment of some sort?
I remember Laura mentioning in the video some sort of presence in the room of a client.
Should't that be asked as well? Maybe projecting the room on the screen?
This thing recalled me a bit of Castaneda's work on dreams

I would like to thanks the crew for this installment it really opened a can of worms for me.
First reaction was to try immediatly to experiment then fortunatly I thought of me not having enough insight of what might be the dangers nor enough knowledge to protect me.
Given also that I don't have people around me following the same path as mine I could easily fall into the trap of convincing someone to experiment with me causing a great harm to that Person.
Best to work on my own about what I can do trough diet, reading and meditation.

Another question could be:

Can someone do the visualization alone and then deal with the attachment or ther's to mutch risk about fooling myself?

Can reiki be used to contact an attachment, via the third symbol and then working on it with the second one?

loreta said:
I have a question: are babies that died at birth can become spirit attachments? I am asking this question because my little sister who was my twin but from a different placenta (in Spanish there is a word for that, Mellizas but in English I don't know), died 3 days after being born. So, can babies that died in these circumstances can become attached to someone? Suddenly, listening to the teachings of Laura , I thought about this my sister.

Laura mentioned infants as spirit attachments in Knowledge and Being Part 2:

[quote author=Laura]Here we have “No name”. Yes, it had a body, but died at 2 months old, didn’t really know its name.

Sometimes you get the impression that you’re having a conversation with an infant, and maybe you are. You know, ga-ga, wha-wha, I want momma, and you’ll go through those kinds of things, but you have to be able to identify them. [/quote]

Laura said:
Can one of ya'll quickly run through the threads on these last two videos and collect any useful questions together? I think we'll be doing a follow-up tomorrow and would like to tie up any loose ends if possible.

I would like to add in two of my questions to the above:

Does a spirit usually attach itself to the weakest or injured part of the body? Does bodywork need to be done along with other methods to get rid of negative spirits?

I've completed the transcript of part 3. Checked it through and given it a final polish. :D

The file is attached to this post.

Attachments

• Transcript - Knowledge and Being Part Three - complete.docx
    52.4 KB · Views: 22
I mentioned in the video 2 thread that I would be trying out a therapist this week. Well, I did, and I regret my choice. This isn't the choice of the technique itself, but of the therapist. I'll post the experience here as an example of what a session should NOT look like, so that those of you who are as gullible as me, can be ready to jump out of your patient's chairs should you encounter such a "therapist".

I looked this woman up on the net from a spirit release foundation website in UK. She had a lot of different credentials in hypnosis as well as being a SRT. I called her for a phone interview in order to know more of her working method and she seemed to know what she was doing. She had been doing it for 18 years and, amongst other things, told me that she works with the individual's subconscious mind so as to find out whether there are any attachments, she then proceeds to find who or what they are, that it is always important to know why the spirits have attached so that we can prevent further damage, she then sends them to the light, and so on and so forth.

Over our conversation she seemed knowledgeable and to work with a similar procedure as the one described by Laura.
Now, looking back, I see where I made my first big mistake. I didn't ask her enough specific questions.

We finally have our session and she starts by asking permission to access my subconscious mind. No doors here though. She sort of jumped into having me looking at a mirror where I could see my being as if through X ray glasses. I didn't like the fact that it felt a little rushed, but I was already "under", if you will, and went along. I saw a couple of colours which I described, as well as their location. Here's where things get hairy, she proceeded to say "Oh, those are alien beings". Big mistake. You never place such a strong suggestion, or ANY suggestion for that matter, in a patient's mind.

I felt uncomfortable with it but, truth be said, my mind wasn't as sharp as it would have been in a fully awakened state and I let it continue. That was a really bad decision because from that moment on everything spiralled down. I'll spare you the details, but I'll just say that, with her help, I confabulated a whole alien scenario with things plugged into my body and an exorcism like resolution where my whole body contorted. Not pretty.
Looking back I'm angry, disgusted and embarrassed. Anyway, that's what happened, you live and you, hopefully, learn.

I left the session feeling very shook up. I don't like airy fairy stuff, lala land, and I don't even like the idea of seeing 4D or 5D things/spirits, yet, here I am, suddenly making an idiot out of myself in this woman's chair, and worse, believing it.

Because I had never been under hypnosis before I had no idea of how suggestible I, or any subject could be, bearing in mind that everyone will obviously react very differently, so I spent the whole day agonising over whether there had been any truth to it or, perhaps worse, it had all been a combination of poor practice with my imagination. After having talked to Laura it became clear that it was the latter.

What do I think I should have done? Firstly, definitely have asked very specific questions during our interview so as to know how she works during every single stage of the process. Secondly, as soon as I felt uncomfortable, either say something or stop the process altogether. I felt uncomfortable when she sort of rushed the beginning, and felt uncomfortable again when she said "aliens". It is true that my mind wasn't as sharp, but I was still there and in command, and should have gotten out of that chair there and then.

Thirdly, but probably my biggest mistake, I was eager to try the session and this surely has clouded my eyes and ears to earlier signs in the interview. The result? I was food.

I am sorry that happened to you Gertrudes. She sounds pretty ignorant.

I think your recapitulation of it is good. Your expediency to get it done seems stands out to me. Were you in such a hurry because of your coming move?

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience Gertrudes. I`m wondering if having someone that`s trusted (other than the therapist), be with the person that`s undergoing hypnosis during the session. Maybe needed for protection.

Gertrudes, that sounds like it was a pretty awful experience. Having one's trust in the therapist betrayed in that way is really painful. She (the therapist) probably thought she was doing good, but it seems she saw what she expected to see, and 'encouraged' you to see the same things to validate her own preconceptions.

I've come across therapists and psychics like that before now. They won't (or can't) look at what is really there with an unbiased eye. Instead they see everything through their own expectations and perceptual filters.

I think that anyone discussing therapies with a practitioner would be helped by having a list of questions. A careful watch of Laura's latest videos will give the questions to ask.

Thanks for sharing your experience. Hopefully it will be a word of warning to all who are contemplating spirit releasement therapy.

Persej said:
loreta said:

Laura mentioned infants as spirit attachments in Knowledge and Being Part 2:

[quote author=Laura]Here we have “No name”. Yes, it had a body, but died at 2 months old, didn’t really know its name.

Sometimes you get the impression that you’re having a conversation with an infant, and maybe you are. You know, ga-ga, wha-wha, I want momma, and you’ll go through those kinds of things, but you have to be able to identify them.
[/quote]

Thanks, yes, now I remember this part.

Back
Top Bottom