A Course in Knowledge and Being: Differential Diagnosis in Spirit Release Part 3

To those of you who are transcribing this video: Could you please make sure to send me the text file or attach it to a post in this thread, once you have the final version? We will create the subtitle files from it, and later on start translating it into as many languages as possible. THANKS!!!

dugdeep said:
foofighter said:
Started reading the book "Thirty years among the dead", and I must say that some of the transcripts are absolutely hilarious! Amazing to see how stubborn, selfish and clueless some of the dead dudes are of their situation, and what is going on.

I agree. I've just started reading it myself and what I've noticed from the transcripts is that there seems to be a supreme lack of awareness on the part of these spirits (if that's what they are). It's as if the part that survives after death is only a small part of the essence, like there's no access to the whole. I wonder if work on the self makes one more whole, or that there's more that survives the transition out of the body. These fragments seem completely single-minded and obsessed. As if what they were at the time of their death is all they are anymore. OSIT.

I've read it a few years ago and plan on reading it again after I finished with the re-reading of Fisher's The Siren Call of Hungry Ghosts, and, per my recall, what I've found interesting is the fact that Wickland would subject his patients to an electroshock therapy in order to drive out spirits, and then these spirits would be transferred to his medium wife, so he would speak with the spirits. He did this in an attempt to convince the spirits to let go of his patients and move on to the next level, so to speak. In most of the cases, it was a success and the patients were "cured." I was surprised to see the use of electroshock in this regard. Overall, it's an interesting reading.

Chu said:
To those of you who are transcribing this video: Could you please make sure to send me the text file or attach it to a post in this thread, once you have the final version? We will create the subtitle files from it, and later on start translating it into as many languages as possible. THANKS!!!

Chu!! I'd like to work in the spanish subs!! Count on me!

Thank you very much for this new addition to the series.

Regarding the book "30 Years among the Dead", which a few forummembers have commented on, Carl Wickland also wrote another book, "The Gateway of Understanding". (_http://www.spiritwritings.com/GatewayOfUnderstanding.pdf). In it there are some transcripts from spirit release-sessions including a few stubborn cases, in which fanatic religious believers got stuck in the process of dying and became attachments to other people.

Chu said:

I'll transcribe part 3 from 26 minutes to 60 minutes. I aim to get it done before I leave for France at the weekend.

Laura, thank you very much. These videos are amazing. The part 3 is splendid. You are so good explaining and teaching. I feel so grateful.

Menna said:
I have read that a Black Tourmaline bracelet worn on your left wrist can protect against spirits, negative energies. Obviously I don't have objective evidence hence why I would like to ask is this true? can this be worn as a form of protection.
I looked up what would be the industrial uses for black tourmaline. Sometimes if one knows the industrial or manufacturing purposes you can see where "possibly" the spiritual or etheric may apply and why someone would say it protects against negative energies. Apparently tourmaline has a high natural output of negative ions, alpha waves and far infrared rays. Not sure how that would compare to other gems though. That would have to be looked up.

The far infrared property is interesting in that in our detox protocols for the forum many of our members have far infrared blankets. Far infrared light helps with healing tissues, skin, blood circulation, muscle repair and Qi gong masters are said to have measurable far infrared light emanating from their hands. Tourmaline also emits negative ions and from most research that is a pretty good thing. Negative ions are found in abundance near the ocean, waterfalls, rivers and probably other places I'm not immediately aware. They do energize the brain and are said to combat depression. Heavily polluted air is lacking in negative ions and air passed through air conditioning ducts also is lacking in negative ions. Lots to look up here if you like. Probably does have a minor effect on your health. Here's a paragraph from a website that is no longer on my history for some reason but there are tons of places to look up and compare manufacturing/industrial purposes and cross reference them with the more new age/crystal websites information.

"Scientists have long been intrigued by the unique electrical and magnetic properties of tourmaline. Benjamin Franklin, the inventor of the lightning rod, possessed at least one tourmaline stone and is said to have used it in his experiments. In 1880, Pierre Curie, co-recipient of the Nobel Prize in Physics (with his wife, the famous Marie Curie), discovered with his brother Jacques, a mineralogist, that tourmaline carries a weak electric charge when it is heated (pyroelectricity) or when pressure is applied to its surface (piezoelectricity). In 1986 research in Japan confirmed that tourmaline carries a faint but constant electric charge of 0.06mA, which is why tourmaline continues to be known as "the electric stone," especially in Asia. Japanese researchers also found that no matter how small tourmaline is ground or crushed, it is still capable of conveying an electric current, a positive and a negative electrode existed on both ends of the crystal, and the electrodes never disappeared unless tourmaline was boiled near 1000°C. This electrical charge enables Tourmaline to produce far infrared photon energy, negative ions, and alpha waves."

After watching all three videos and taking a few days to let them sink in the overal impression that it has on me is that I need to take more responsibility for myself. More discipline, less justification and exuces. It has also motivated me to read and research more to learn about myself so I don't have any blind spots. I could ask if anyone knows of a tried and true spirit release therapist in my area but I feel if I will go farther if I get rid of these attachments myself improving and using my own devices... Thank you for the motivation.

and thank you pegasus for giving me more of the science behind my question

Can one of ya'll quickly run through the threads on these last two videos and collect any useful questions together? I think we'll be doing a follow-up tomorrow and would like to tie up any loose ends if possible.

loreta said:
Laura, thank you very much. These videos are amazing. The part 3 is splendid. You are so good explaining and teaching. I feel so grateful.

Totally agree ! I think I could listen Laura for hours !

I shared these videos with a friend of mine who is very interested in guidance, hypnotherapy and so forth but I wasn't able to find the first part subtitled in French. Does anyone know where this one is ? I'm pretty sure it has been published, somewhere...

Laura said:
Can one of ya'll quickly run through the threads on these last two videos and collect any useful questions together? I think we'll be doing a follow-up tomorrow and would like to tie up any loose ends if possible.

Thank you Laura,

A couple personal questions -

1- Expecting the unexpected of anything and everything potentially wanting to come through on the board, is there a way to control the session to get quickly to the objective of "Spirit Attachment Release" on the person in question, as opposed to sitting there all day doing differential diagnosis on everything coming through the board?

2- You mentioned "experimenting" in Video 2. How much experience in using the board should one have before attempting this "indirect" method of using the board for "Spirit Attachment Release"?

3- It's obvious that the "differential diagnosis" is the main objective in communication with the spirit attachments. What are the benefits using the indirect method vs the direct method of hypnosis?

I'll go through the comments for more questions per your request.

Laura said:

From Video #2 the following questions:

1- zhenqing asks:
I would definitely like to try to free myself from any spirit attachments if I have them, and I probably have. Can I use the ouija board only for that purpose?

2- Toda22 asks:
If I understand correctly, the remote control is not only a tool to get in a situation to find attachments but also a tool to make attachments go away

3-happyliza remarks:
Glad we have the go-ahead to practise with the board now and that it is out in the open for all those to see who think it is just a past-time!

4- zim asks
I was seeing the video #2 and Laura said there is no mystery, there is not magic or whatever, that the intention of the person or how sincere is in doing the spirit release is how it could work or not???

Laura said:

From video #3 the follow questions:

1- mkrnhr SuperModerator asks:

The spirits of the deceased seem to carry with some damage from its previous life, whether traumas or false beliefs, as long as it hasn't gone to the contemplation/healing?

I was wondering for instance about the spirits of those people who suffered extreme psychiatric illness during their lives. If they do attach to somebody, it must be extremely difficult to communicate with them and advice them to go to the light for the healing/recycling process.

2- Prometeo remarks:
Indeed, what if some of them actually become those spirits that behave as demons.

3- zim asks:
If those spirits attached to a person is by certain compabilities so when the person change the frecuency then the spirit could not feed from the person so the spirit must go ???

4- SMM asks:
It kind of ties back to Part 2 but when Laura talks about visualising your being/energetic state, just before drawing a stick figure, can an attachment change its presentation?

5- Psyche Ambassador asks:
Would past life regressions be different from spirit release therapies in that the former one aids an integrative process of your neglected and denied parts of yourself?

In one of the videos it was explained that there were some things you don't want to get rid off, but that you have to integrate. Spirit attachments, you want to get rid off. But whatever is it you have to integrate, will past life regressions help?

Jasmine said:
Laura said:

From video #3 the follow questions:

1- mkrnhr SuperModerator asks:

The spirits of the deceased seem to carry with some damage from its previous life, whether traumas or false beliefs, as long as it hasn't gone to the contemplation/healing?

I was wondering for instance about the spirits of those people who suffered extreme psychiatric illness during their lives. If they do attach to somebody, it must be extremely difficult to communicate with them and advice them to go to the light for the healing/recycling process.

2- Prometeo remarks:
Indeed, what if some of them actually become those spirits that behave as demons.

3- zim asks:
If those spirits attached to a person is by certain compabilities so when the person change the frecuency then the spirit could not feed from the person so the spirit must go ???

4- SMM asks:
It kind of ties back to Part 2 but when Laura talks about visualising your being/energetic state, just before drawing a stick figure, can an attachment change its presentation?

5- Psyche Ambassador asks:
Would past life regressions be different from spirit release therapies in that the former one aids an integrative process of your neglected and denied parts of yourself?

In one of the videos it was explained that there were some things you don't want to get rid off, but that you have to integrate. Spirit attachments, you want to get rid off. But whatever is it you have to integrate, will past life regressions help?

I would like to add in one of my questions to the above too:

When using the board, are you potentially able to communicate with all attachments in the vicinity or just those belonging to individuals at the board? In my case, I would like to be able to help cleanse my children as well as myself and partner of unwanted attachments but obviously could not have the kids around participating- they would be in their beds sleeping most likely. Would that be possible?? Can a parent do this on a child's behalf??

Rx

Back
Top Bottom