A sign that things are about to change drastically?

I find that my friends on Facebook do read some of what I share. They just self-censor and never like or share it, out of fear of appearing different. So despair not and keep on flapping those little wings :)

Gaby said:
I have a Venezuelan colleague who is very pro-American and all its propaganda. He hates Maduro. I hesitated to accept his friend request.

Welcome to my life!

Bobo08 said:
I find that my friends on Facebook do read some of what I share. They just self-censor and never like or share it, out of fear of appearing different. So despair not and keep on flapping those little wings :)
I know what you are saying and I agree. I think I remember the C's mentioning that we often can not see any results we may be having even if there are quite a bit in that regard.
I'm not at all giving up on the sharing I do on Facebook or anywhere else it might be appropriate to do so. I'm just going to keep sailing along! :boat:
I think we need a butterfly wings smiley.

Richard S said:
Bobo08 said:
I know what you are saying and I agree. I think I remember the C's mentioning that we often can not see any results we may be having even if there are quite a bit in that regard.
I'm not at all giving up on the sharing
I do on Facebook or anywhere else it might be appropriate to do so. I'm just going to keep sailing along! :boat:

I agree, too. For instance, every once in a while people who have been part of ones home network - either email or other sharing (and they also have their own networks), a fwd comes in with a SoTT, or other like-minded sites link. Sometimes, one person who sends me Cat's and Puppies (and that's ok if the understanding is a positive disassociation), will all of a sudden send me a serious SoTT link, a good documentary or discussion. In fact, watching long enough over many years, you can see the incremental progression of people in ones home network (it's not always so) as their awareness grows, and that of their own networks; and that alone is worth the effort, osit.

voyageur said:
Richard S said:
Bobo08 said:
I do on Facebook or anywhere else it might be appropriate to do so. I'm just going to keep sailing along! :boat:

I agree, too. For instance, every once in a while people who have been part of ones home network - either email or other sharing (and they also have their own networks), a fwd comes in with a SoTT, or other like-minded sites link. Sometimes, one person who sends me Cat's and Puppies (and that's ok if the understanding is a positive disassociation), will all of a sudden send me a serious SoTT link, a good documentary or discussion. In fact, watching long enough over many years, you can see the incremental progression of people in ones home network (it's not always so) as their awareness grows, and that of their own networks; and that alone is worth the effort, osit.

I concur. One of my siblings actually shared one of Joe's articles about Germanwings on her FB wall. And I mean Joe's articles must seem outlandish to most who do not wish to see and hear. I was so surprised I nearly fell off my chair. :D And at the same time I thought it was a very good sign. She also shared one of my messages about Gaza last year. I had never anticipated that!
Beside butterfly wings, isn't it also the signal that we send to the Universe that counts? To show her whose side we are on?

I try to remind myself of non-anticipation as often as I can. On a personal note: I told my siblings some private stuff which they chose to ignore and deny. They just didn't want to know and I left it at that, although it was hard to accept their denial. Then, a few weeks ago when I spoke to my brother he told me that he believed me now, after watching something on mainstream tv. After 15 years! So, I keep on going, practising Non-Anticipation. Who knows what might happen?

Mariama said:
voyageur said:
Richard S said:
Bobo08 said:

I concur. One of my siblings actually shared one of Joe's articles about Germanwings on her FB wall. And I mean Joe's articles must seem outlandish to most who do not wish to see and hear. I was so surprised I nearly fell off my chair. :D And at the same time I thought it was a very good sign. She also shared one of my messages about Gaza last year. I had never anticipated that!
Beside butterfly wings, isn't it also the signal that we send to the Universe that counts? To show her whose side we are on?

I try to remind myself of non-anticipation as often as I can. On a personal note: I told my siblings some private stuff which they chose to ignore and deny. They just didn't want to know and I left it at that, although it was hard to accept their denial. Then, a few weeks ago when I spoke to my brother he told me that he believed me now, after watching something on mainstream tv. After 15 years! So, I keep on going, practising Non-Anticipation. Who knows what might happen?

That's exactly what I've been thinking; That no one knows what might happen, including all those who's gods are destruction and chaos. They plan and they plot and they don't see that they are only telling the universe what their next lesson needs to be.
If they wish harm to others they are only creating harm for themselves.
And if we are aware and open and not creating more chaos, our lessons will be different. I feel this to be true through and through, for the first "time".

transientP said:
They plan and they plot and they don't see that they are only telling the universe what their next lesson needs to be.

If they wish harm to others they are only creating harm for themselves.
And if we are aware and open and not creating more chaos, our lessons will be different.

I honestly believe the above IS one of those "karmic & simple understandings" alluded to in the sessions. When it's felt not simply on a conceptual basis--but in a deeply personal spiritual sense ... at the soul level of comprehension. And when that happens, you tend to see things a bit differently. And you act differently as well.

When I think of our civilization, and how most people think, I'm reminded of The Wave Chapter 20: Black Lightning Strikes… or Marjoe Gortner Meets Ted Patrick. Along with the analogy of being sighted in a world where a lot of people are willfully blind, another one is the idea of our civilization as a cult where most people are deeply "cult programmed". It fits more and more, day by day. What's happening throughout the mainstream media and Western politics, and with the mainstream "consensus view" of reality, has gotten so absurd, so blatant in denying reality, that it really has become like a cult in the modern, pejorative sense, OSIT.

I think that chapter of The Wave explains some of what happens to make some more people think over time. Beginning to question and really use the mind is what eventually can break apart a whole programmed narrative or worldview. And things are getting so absurd, and more generally so over-the-top in all kinds of ways, that it's getting harder and harder to be indifferent. Some still do remain indifferent, and others will remove the dissonance they feel by diving deeper into the belief system they have been given. But gradually, more and more people are stirred up enough inside by all that's happening that they begin to think, and the more they think, the more they see the contradictions, twists and distortions and become capable of seeing through the lies they were fed.

That doesn't mean there will be some massive awakening. But it does mean that more and more, people are pushed towards one of two ends, either beginning to acknowledge reality or to willfully deny it. Many will probably remain passively "in the middle" to the bitter end (just passively believing what they're told), but more and more people are basically forced by life to make a choice.

Laura said:
Considering that it was given in conjunction with the prediction about an attack on Washington DC that the Cs said was NOT the OKC attack, does this mean that we might be looking for such an attack in the US soon? Are these things seen sort of in "clusters" that relate to each other in some way we can't understand?

Are any of these predictions connected to the smoke that's been filling the DC metro stations?

http://www.sott.net/article/296319-More-mysterious-smoke-fills-Washington-DC-Metro-train-station

Gandalf said:
Laura said:
In short, it really looks like the process is well underway and maybe we can look for more of these predictions, in some form or another, though certainly identifiable, to transpire.

Does any of this make sense? Do ya'll get what I'm driving at here?

Yes it does.

And I don't know exactly for what reason(s), but I'm much more nervous than normally. I quite often feels an electrical wave passing through my body and an inability to master my nervousness. Moreover, I don't know if I can call that like that but "the joy of life" is less and less present.

I can relate to the feelings of restlessness, anxiety even (& I'm not one that gets anxiety-attacks). Things that used to bring me joy, like travel for example, seems more like a chore. Intuitively I feel I want to stay put and batton down the hatches. Reading on all the Earth changes, and the ever increasing insanity of the Pathocracy doesn't help, because the cause-and-effect of it all simply means that 'something wicked this way comes' to use Laura's words.

Psalehesost said:
When I think of our civilization, and how most people think, I'm reminded of The Wave Chapter 20: Black Lightning Strikes… or Marjoe Gortner Meets Ted Patrick. Along with the analogy of being sighted in a world where a lot of people are willfully blind, another one is the idea of our civilization as a cult where most people are deeply "cult programmed". It fits more and more, day by day. What's happening throughout the mainstream media and Western politics, and with the mainstream "consensus view" of reality, has gotten so absurd, so blatant in denying reality, that it really has become like a cult in the modern, pejorative sense, OSIT.

I think that chapter of The Wave explains some of what happens to make some more people think over time. Beginning to question and really use the mind is what eventually can break apart a whole programmed narrative or worldview. And things are getting so absurd, and more generally so over-the-top in all kinds of ways, that it's getting harder and harder to be indifferent. Some still do remain indifferent, and others will remove the dissonance they feel by diving deeper into the belief system they have been given. But gradually, more and more people are stirred up enough inside by all that's happening that they begin to think, and the more they think, the more they see the contradictions, twists and distortions and become capable of seeing through the lies they were fed.

That doesn't mean there will be some massive awakening. But it does mean that more and more, people are pushed towards one of two ends, either beginning to acknowledge reality or to willfully deny it. Many will probably remain passively "in the middle" to the bitter end (just passively believing what they're told), but more and more people are basically forced by life to make a choice.

Thanks, Psalehesost, that is helpful.

You know, for a long time I counted my blessings, I lived in a country where there was peace or so it seemed. I was somehow very aware of the ravages of war and fascism, as my mother and her family survived a concentration camp in Indonesia and my father died an early death which might have been related to the emotional impact of WWII. My grand-parents and many others were on the wrong side of history, so to speak and lots of their children with a similar fate died early.
I just read an article about a French municipality in the North of France which will be building a wall around a camp where some Roma families live. And I am thinking: this can't be happening, not again. :cry:
I am not feeling nervous, but I have been crying more. It is so incredibly sad having to witness this march to the abyss.

sitting said:
This sudden plunging downward sounds quite familiar to recent stories of aviation disasters and near misses. Not much doubt the electric universe is upon us now.

Looks like we've got another plunging plane this morning. I simply refuse to fly these days.
And Singapore Airlines is one of the finest in the world, in terms of training and maintenance.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3098861/Singapore-Airlines-plane-plunges-13-000-FEET-Rolls-Royce-engines-fail-hitting-bad-weather-South-China-Sea.html

PS
In the article, the encounter with "bad weather" perhaps should be replaced with "a run-in with bursts of electrical energy."

Today I stumbled upon the following video about an event that may be an indication of additional things to come.

An amazing thing has begun to occur over the past 24 hours leading up to October 23, 2015 ..

A progression of larger earthquakes has occurred extending from the West Pacific Indian Ocean, all the way across the Southern Hemisphere to South America.

The transferring pressure passed across nearly 7,000 miles , and dozens of connected fault zones -- all in one single days time. Professionals, and Geology textbooks said this was not possible, said that smaller earthquakes cannot cause other earthquakes far away from the epicenter.

In this case, we see virtually equidistantly spaced events each apart by well over 1,000 miles -- proving that earthquakes do indeed progress across large distances over a short period of time, and that one earthquake can cause another earthquake elsewhere.

https://youtu.be/YngYH1i8Ft8

Keit: I tried to watch that video of the string of earthquaks that ran around the southern hemisphere in 7 hours but it keeps coming up with an error :huh:

Back
Top Bottom